Chapter 29

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rijin felt how the sun rays hit her face, it gets her up for work, so she turned her body and saw how beautiful are her husband's gestures so she trailed her pointing finger from his eyebrows to his lips, she smiled because she never imagines her with Kris like this on her early years.

"Don't worry baobei, I won't leave you so touch more if you want" Rijin startled as she heard his husky voice from morning, it was an amazing feeling having each other in their arms, Rijin hit lightly his chest, making Kris grab her wrist while smiling to pull her down to him.

"I can't believe yet that we're like this" Kris trailed his hand on her hair as she was playing with her fingers in his chest, "Me neither" she pecked his lips so his hand traveled from her waist to her and tangled her legs in his waist as he got up, "What are you doing?" she pulled back and asked him receiving just a smirk, "Going for a shower, be would be late for work" he told her as he closed the door, she just chuckled at him.

After the shower they share, both of them went out to grab breakfast in the way, more like she was feeding him while he drives them to his office, his dad gives him the advice to mover her office to the building now that Wu Company was merch with and Byun Corp, so they have more time for themselves so see each other on the day.

"We are here ma'am" Kris pecked her cheek and got out to open her door, she can't avoid her thoughts, what if everyone starts talking about how she's trying to lure the boss, what if no one accept her here, what if their plan ruin because of her sloppy actions, what about if Luhan or D.O find about she knew their secret, what if this is just a dream and she is being trapped again in that- as they were walking to the elevator, Kris saw she was having a hard time to breath so he grab her shoulders to shake them slowly, "Breathe babe, breathe" he relaxed when he saw that she was breathing again, for the time they have together since they got together, he learned how to get her out from her panic attack because she told him to accompany her to her appointments with Xiumin.

"Are you are all right? Can you breathe easily?" Rijin nodded to Kris, so he sighed as soon he saw her smiling to him, so he took her hand in his grip "Don't leave my hand until we get to your office, okay?" Rijin nodded at his remark so Kris pulls her to the elevator, she smiled at the thought about how caring is her husband about her, and she's glad that he didn't change a bit.

"When we reach the floor, don't mind the stares that you get" Kris said startling her, then he spun to her to trace her face with his long fingers, "Don't mind what the people say because they don't know the story" she nodded as her arms go the back of his neck, "And whatever happens, don't hesitate to call me, and if you can't reach me, call Tao" she nodded again and gave him a little peck in his lips, he smiled back and arranged his suit as same for her loose blouse, she smiled at how sweet is her husband with her.

The doors of the elevator open, she saw how a bunch of people bowed to them and Kris give her a tour guide from the entire floor which have their offices because this was under construction when she went to China with Kris, now when the elevators doors open and walk through the hall, the first thing you see is Tao and Sumin's desk which are in the center that divides the two huge offices, as soon she got inside her former secretary came to the view and smiled to her, "Boss, I really missed you" the girl said smiling as she placed down in Rijin's desk a bunch of documents and the regular morning tea.

"I missed you too, Sumin" Rijin said to the girl, "Ahh" Sumin looked at Rijin got up from her seat and follow every step her boss did, "Before a forget it" Rijin reached the bag that was near her desk and gave it to the girl who looked at her with a blank face, "I bring this for you as a gift from my trip" Sumin bowed and Rijin give her a pat in her shoulder a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter