Chapter 9

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First love maybe be a time, once it passes, it's gone, now you have to give a new love and a new time a chance, it might not be lovely and pure than first love, but out of that scar is a love that grows and become a little more mature than before. If that's real, maybe I wouldn't like to grow up just to feel that purity in love all my life.

Rijin closes her laptop and sighed, she was so exhausted but at the same time she's troubled, the last weekend was crazy because that party, Kai doesn't talk to her, the boys are angry with her, she didn't want to talk to the girls, and worse was that she was ignoring all Kris's calls, that's why she left Seoul for a few days.

"Yes" some girl took her attention when she turned it was indeed some boy giving her a ring and the girl throws herself in his hands, everyone claps for them, so what option did Rijin have.

Rijin needs to clear her mind and getting a couple near doesn't help, so she went to have a walk, an hour had past when she get back to the same restaurant to finish some paperwork that Baekhyun passed her.

"So here you were" the later sit in front of her, making panic, she thought that if she as missing, she would have a relaxing week for herself, but she was wrong.

"How did you f-find me?" she asked trying to hide her panic, she swallowed hard and looks to another part.

"You are in one of the resorts that is on my hands" he shrugged making her uncomfortable, looking her like that it gave him a wave of peace in his mind, he was crazy when he knew that she was missing.

"Kris" she touched her face with her eyes closed, "I was starting to think the worse when you weren't answering that damn phone" Kris said as he call the waiter to order a coffee.

"If I did, it was because I wanted free time to myself" she said as she took her orange juice, "So every time you need one, you would have it without telling someone?" he said looking at her with a sad feeling.

"Well" she shrugged "I did, and I always did" she told him, it was a fact, she disappeared from his life 10 years ago, at that moment the coffee came, so he took a sip from it.

"What do you want me to say about this situation?" he put the coffee in the table, "Wait for your disappearing? you losing contact with me? heck no" he looks at her serious this time, he wasn't going to let that happen again.

"Kris, I did it once, don't make me do it again" she told him taking her glass of water to play with her fingers, she was more than scare from what's going to happen, she was wishing that she never said what she had said in his home.

"Let's see if you can" he said to her looking at her, he was annoyed by the fact that she was hiding herself from him, he wanted to know so bad what happened but he doesn't want to create a bigger problem now, what he wants now is having her with him and take her to Seoul.

"You're a jerk" she said as she got up and walk out from the restaurant, she was annoyed by his words, it was so harsh for her, he didn't want to be like this, but it had become like it when she reached to her room she started to cry so hard that she thought that her soul was coming out.

As nightfall, she wanted to walk to the shore, so that's what she was doing until she felt someone near her, she was thinking that Kris was back but when she was going to turn to yell at him, it was a drunk man that touched her.

"Pretty lady, you are mine tonight" he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter