Chapter 32

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ma'am, Kim Yuna is here," her secretary said making her put down some documents, and look to the young girl in front of her, "Hello, my name is Kim Yuna and I would be on your service" the young girl bowed to her, "I like you so much" she got up from her seat and walked where she was, "I'm Lim Bona and don't worry for your mother, I would take care of her hospital bills"  Lim Bona said with her crossed arms, then she offered her hand to shake it, as soon Yuna took it, she smirked.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself?" said Baekhyun leaned on Rijin's desk with his arms crossed, Rijin just sighed and put down her pen, "What do you want me to do Baek?" the latter smirked and turned around with a stupid smile in his face making Rijin roll her eyes.

"Just say yes or no" Baek takes a seat "Maybe it would good for us partly" Rijin closed her eyes in disbelief until a familiar voice came in her office, then she smiled at it.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Kris said as he closed the door, then he noticed Baekhyun "Is this a meet?" he asked as he took a place in the chair next to Baekhyun.

"He's just being delusional, did you have lunch?" Rijin sais looking to her husband making Baekhyun whine and Kris chuckle at them, "I'm not being delusional, I'm being objective and is a plus for our business that you can't see" Baekhyun pointed and Rijin just watched him, "Fine, I would say no to them and-" Baekhyun was saying until Rijin got up and searched something, Baekhyun looked to Kris and the latter just shrugged.

"Here" Rijin passed him a folder making Baekhyun look at her, "It's their proposal" Baekhyun took it and took a look to it, "They told me at that moment to take it or leave it without talking about it with you, and then he tried to touch me" Baekhyun looked at her with an angry look, "I was so relieved that I called Kris that day to fetch me when he saw what that guy was doing he punch him straight in the face" Rijin said as she cleans a little her desk.

"And why didn't you said that before? You make me look like stupid" Baekhyun said as he closed his eyes "You're my stupid, don't worry" Rijin said and make the man shine more, "Wait, after that, they called you?" Kris said making Baekhyun look at him, "That's the worst part, they told me Rijin didn't show that day and wanted me to take their proposal" Baekhyun told him and then passed the folder to him making the latter frown to it, "What the is this" Kris said and looked to his wife.

"Why the hell he put a hotel room number in here? Good that I punched him" then Baekhyun took the folder and got up, "I'm sorry Jin, but I need to do something, I would call you later" Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter