Chapter 8

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The easiest thing we can do for the person who we love is to throw ourselves away, that's the better way to give them their space and growing apart is the hard part of the process, but the time will take away the pain, that's called love.

Rijin move herself as she felt the sun's rays on her eyes, she wanted to sleep more, is Sunday so that's means free of doing whatever she wants, she was smiling in her dreams until she felt someone removing her hair from her face, she lives alone and that made her open her eyes, to her surprise, she had Kris beside her.

"Good morning" Kris said to her and she sighed as she touched his cheeks, which makes him blush because it is weird to her behave like that, he remembers her like a 'no skinship type girl'.

"It would be great if I woke up every day like this" he smiled at her but looking at her frowning is making him confuse "But unfortunately this isn't real, the good part is I did this for 10 years and I would in the future" she rolled herself and looked to the ceiling thinking about what she would do now, Kris was confused but he understand what she said, she thought she is dreaming so he smiled.

"So you dreamed about me every day, that's better for me" Kris smirked, she only hummed but them looked to him and touched his chest, feeling him was so real so she screamed and rolled off the bed, making her get hurt.

"Wha-what? Y-you are real? Like we-we-we?" She can't believe what she saw, plus her hangover is extreme, Kris chuckled and got off the bed to help her to get up.

"Don't tell me to forget everything because you don't remember or it was the alcohol" Kris was annoying her because of he like this reaction, is like knowing her again, like a new Rijin.

"N-no not that, I mean" Rijin is lost, what really happened last night, when she was about to ask him, he told her to take a bath, he would cook, as she took a shower she was trying to register what happened last night.

As they were eating, she cleared but Kris just smiled at the situation, "Did we did it?" she mumbled while taking a piece of egg, but Kris heard it and wanted to annoy her more, "Maybe?" Kris took his glass of juice making her close her eyes.

When he was about to go, he took her hand and kissed, "Don't be mad that I have to go" she scoffed hard "I'm not annoyed, more like pleased" she mocked him, making him smile at her, "Whatever you say, girlfriend" he kissed her forehead and closed her door, leaving her froze, what the hell happened last night?

She went to clean the porch, but it was cleaned, maybe Kris picks everything and throws it away, so she took one of the chairs and then she heard some voices when she looks to her left, she saw herself and Kris kissing so she gasped.

"Kris I'm really s-" she was cut with Kris's lips, he lifted her and placed her in his lap as he touched her back slowly, she put her right hand in his neck and the right one is touching his blonde hair, they were making out.

As they broke the kiss-off, Kris smiled, "I was a stupid to let you go like that" Kris got his face near her that their nose are touching, "Give me the time to get you back" she nodded at his words, "Make it happen then" she kissed his nose as he closed his eyes when he opened them she was smiling at him.

"You are such of tease" he told her as he links his arms in her waist, "Do you all men like it if the girl is pretty?" she asked him all serious, "Of course" he nodded and smiled as she frowned hard and said 'damn' at the same time.

He chuckled at her response "You're cute you know?" she stared at him and smiled "H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter