Chapter 22

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I asked myself what's the reason everyone tries to be happy if just watching their actions are the opposite of what they really want to do. Maybe this sounds confusing but lets me explain it to you, it really makes sense to you if someone who wants to be happy does something to harm themselves? Because to me, it doesn't even make sense. Men and women have their own pride and try to don't make any damage to it, just for what's going to say everyone else. Let's just say if you really want to be happy, ask yourself what really makes you happy.

"That's calling it for today then" Kris got up from his chair, he was in a regular meeting with Luhan and the rest of the executives from the company, as everyone got out he takes a sit again and closes his eyes as he throws back his head.

A minute after he heard someone clearing their throat and he frowned with his eyes closed, he knows very well who it was.

"What's troubling my friend?" When Kris open his eyes to look the man, he frowned as he saw Luhan with his feet laying on the desk, Kris just sighed and shook his head at this.

"Nothing much" it was his response, "And sister-in-law? How's her?" Luhan asked as he took his cup to sip the coffee.

"She's doing better after Xiumin therapy" he replies but sighed again, Luhan took it and put down his feet and got near to the man.

"She's worrying me" Kris sighed in disbelieve, he had a tough week, just to add fuel to the fire, she babbled in her drunk state what was getting in her nerves.

Kris told Luhan what was on his mind, the plans he got, what she says, everything happens on these last days, because he needs a third point of view, a while after Tao got on the conference room startling the boys.

"Hyung, we got a problem" Kris got up at Tao's words.

"Rijin" Kris yelled once he got in her apartment, he saw the frightened girl on the floor crying, he got near her to embrace her.

Apparently this woman vandalized her apartment, destroy all the furniture, Luhan and Tao were gasping at the view, they call Chen to come.

"Are you okay? Nothing happened to you?" Kris asked slowly and loud enough to her heard it, she shook her head and sobbed more in his chest, she really needs someone to lay on to, he sighed and her hair trying to calm her.

"Let's get home, okay?" Kris asked her, she knows what he means as he said 'home' so she nodded at his question, he looks up to his friends but they nodded to him and told him to let it to them, he nodded back, then took her legs to his waist and lifted her.

As they got to the car, he was going to put her on the passenger seat but she embrace him more and shook her head, so he took her with him on the driver seat and drive like that to his house, by the time they got there, she was soundly sleeping so he carries her to his room to lay her in his bed.

When he put her on the bed, he received a call from Chen so he put on her the sheets and got out to take the call.

Hours later Rijin open her eyes and saw the familiar sheets on her with a familiar aroma of Kris's cologne from the pillow she was hugging on her sleep, she sits on the king-size bed in Kris's bedroom and try to think what to do with what happened, when she turns to the nightstand to grab her phone but he found a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter