Chapter 26

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't worry if your day is black, you need to focus on what color it should be tomorrow because you need to take care of yourself until you reach the point to love yourself to be a better person. I know that feeling because that happened to me, and when I learned to love myself, I saw that I was ready to let others love me.

It's the second day in the impulsive trip to China, the reason of the trip was to Rijin forget what's happening right now and at the same time Kris need some time to arrange everything back in Korea, that's why he planned to stay a week on his parents' house the remaining time with Rijin and let her feel she isn't alone anymore.

Rijin felt how the sun rays hit her eyes so she turns herself to the other side and embraced Kris who chuckled at this new behavior from his girlfriend, it was strange to him but at the same time is lovely for him.

"Good morning baobei" Kris pecked her forehead and she wrinkled her nose, "Good morning to my soon-to-be-husband" Kris chuckled at the nickname by her, he loved this kind of time together, it reminds him from high school but he can't bring that yet to her to not hurt her.

"I love that" Kris pecked her lips "I want to wake up like this every morning" Rijin opened her eyes and look at his eyes, "Well" she said as she his morning hair, "Let's make that wish true" Rijin said as her hand traveled from his hair to his cheek, he looked at her every move and smirked. 

"Are you saying you want to marry me?" Kris said as he grinned, he can't hold his happiness anymore, she just pecked his lips and took his hand "Come on, my soon-to-be-husband, we can't be late for breakfast" she told him as she led him to the bathroom in his room.

"Good morning, mom and dad" Rijin said as soon she enters the dining room, Mr. Wu was the first one who told her to sit down for breakfast, "Good morning pa and ma" Kris cheered up said, his mother looks at him "Are you in a great mood?" his mother asked and he just chuckled as he takes a seat beside Rijin.

"Rijin dear" Mr. Wu started making her put down her chopsticks and take a sip of her water, "Let me tell you that I'm amused that my son brings a pretty woman to us, and to add at it, you speak Chinese and English" Rijin just bowed her head as she smiled to herself.

"What are saying? Of course, my daughter-in-law is indeed pretty" Mrs. Wu said as she places a piece of meat in Rijin's plate, who thanked with a little bow, Kris just smiled at this.

"Dad, didn't I said the only woman I would bring should be the woman I would like to marry?" Rijin chocked a bit but smiled at the thought of being married to him. 

"Talking about marriage, why both of you don't marry this week? It would be just the four of us and register your marriage" Mrs. Wu said and took by surprise Rijin and Kris, Mr. Wu look at his wife and nodded, "It's a good idea, then you can take it slow to plan your wedding party" Kris nodded at his dad's idea, then look to Rijin who was looking at him, she smiled at him. 

"I can't believe we're getting married today" Rijin scratched her neck, after their conversation in the morning, Kris's parents take them to register their marriage, "Don't worry, everything will be okay" Kris assured her by pecking her forehead, he took her in his embrace to let her know he's there for her.

"Aren't they lovely?" Mrs. Wu said to her husband as they were sitting in front of the couple, his husband placed his hand in her shoulder to bring her to his chest, "Remeber when we were just like them?" Mr. Wu told his wife who nodded.

"Mrs. Jin Rijin and Mr. Wu Yifan are next" Rijin and Kris look to each other and smiled, his parents looked at them with lovely eyes, the couple was like they were in their high school time.

"I'm very sorry Riri, I know I promised to bring you with me to my gallery but something urgent came today" Mrs. Wu hugged his now daughter-in-law, Rijin just shook her head to his mother-in-law, "Don't worry, we can go tomorrow" Mrs. Wu pulled back and pouted but then smiled to her and hugged again to let her go.

Kris and his dad were watching from behind to this moment, "I didn't know mom would love Rijin this much" Kris told him and his dad chuckled at his comment, "Son" his dad patted his shoulder "Your mother is glad you aren't gay, is just that" Kris coughed as he heard that "And I told her what you told me over the phone, she said that as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter