Chapter 19

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People who've tasted money are not ashamed about lies or deception and they never consider people's lives more valuable than money, that's what our society is based on and is an awful reality we live based on. When I had to mature by force, I learned how our society moves on and it really took me by surprise how a thin glass is made by rich people to apart themselves from poor people, that's how power and money change people.

After a few days of the last party, Kris and the boys have a meeting about what was happening, Luhan found the one following Rijin, and it was no one more than the last person Kris wants to see in his life, so now he was in his office finishing some paperwork but he can't let the concern left his mind and it was making him crazy.

"Ge, I'm back" Tao hand him a coffee, the latter took the mug and sighed in response.

"You look like " Tao shrugged as Kris glared him, Kris sighed and rubbed his eyes as he put down the mug before he throws it on the man in front of him, Tao closed his eyes.

"Ge I'm so tired" Tao open his eyes and lean fastly to the desk, making Kris jolted in his chair at his harsh movement, "Why did I have to follow her?" Tao asked moving his hands on the air, "Why?" he retorted, Kris just glared at the boy and shook his head.

"You're being delusional" Kris shrugged at the boy while the reply he got was just a glare, so he took his coffee again to take a drink.

"Did you get what she had done today?" Kris asked Tao who just sighed as his phone to told him what he had, making the older one frown.

"Something is strange, Ge" Tao lean forward to tell Kris who just glares him, so he coughed back and reminded what he was doing.

"She gets to her office at 8 AM till 10 AM, while I was there her personal secretary got me her agenda this week, every day was the same" Kris frowned at the younger one.

"What the hell of informing is this?" Tao sighed, "I had not finished" Tao mocked him and the older one throw him a crunched paper.

"Whatever I'm not the one who needs this" Tao got up and mocked him again, "I dare you to get out of this office" Tao shrunk at this words, the last time he told him the same phrase, his brands bags got kidnapped for a week, so he sat down as fastly he can.

"To continue what I was saying" Tao coughed a bit to continue.

"When she gets out from her office building she goes to the biggest shopping center here in Gangnam" Tao relate this with a boring hand movement on the air, Kris frowned at his behavior, more like amuses him, Tao tells something in the happiest way possible when he is with him or the boys.

Tao saw from afar a boy who opens her door to get her out and a few people vowed to her in line, she chuckled and told the man who trailed behind her to tell them to not do that, then disappeared so Tao got out from the car to follow, she walked through the hall until he got to the front door and heard "I hope the changes I want are done for tomorrow Director Kim" she say in a polite way and the men just bowed in agreement, Tao frowned at he saw this.

"My source had confirmed me she invested in that mall and some of the stores are hers" this got Kris's attention, he grew curious about what was coming next.

"Apparently she takes part in the Chairwoman Group of Gangnam, she owns so many buildings here" Tao put down his notebook to sigh and Kris frowned at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter