Chapter 28

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell?" Luhan barged in Tao's office, the man throws himself on the sofa and Tao sighed, "What happened?" Tao said looking to his phone, he knows why he was in his office.

"Kris didn't reply to my messages and now his office is under construction?"  Luhan throws a tantrum like always if you don't give him what he wants at the moments he wants to he gets really angry.

"It was his idea" Tao shrugged and Luhan whined, "And his partner didn't have to know?" Tao closed his eyes and send the message before he got up from his chair and approached the whining man, "Look ge, I know nothing" Tao said and Luhan rolled his eyes, Tao went to his mini counter and served some tea for them, as he took a seat in front of him Luhan took the cup, "Ge" Tao asked and Luhan hummed to him as he was looking the cup.

"You have brothers or sisters?" Luhan stopped his tracks to look to the boy, "Why you ask?" Luhan reply with a question, Tao smiled and got comfortable on his seat, "Well, You never talk about family when you know our family" Tao shrugged and Luhan cleaned his throat and smiled, "Right" Luhan put down the cup and look to the younger, "I have a youngest stepbrother, but we aren't in good terms" Tao nodded as the man intertwine his hands "Funny how we never got along, he always do what he wanted" Luhan chuckled and Tao chuckled too to hold on himself.

"He even study something about pastries when I wanted him study business" Luhan chuckled but then grab the cup and drank the tea before he got up, "Tao, sorry but I have to go now" Tao nodded "Sure ge, call me if you need something" Luhan nodded and got off the office, Tao went to his desk and received a call from security about Luhan got out from the building, he sighed and send the recording to Kris.

"Are you sure about it, Ri?" Kris asked Rijin as he placed his hand above hers while the family were having dinner, the young couple has less than a day before their trip came to the end, Rijin doesn't want to leave, she grow so close with Kris's mother that she calls her mom and Kris is more than happier to know about it.

"Look" Rijin took his hand in hers "I would be fine" Rijin assured her now-husband, "We would go to Korea like we didn't know about nothing" Kris sighed and took her in his embrace, his parents were smiling about how their son has someone who he loves, someone who manages to broke the wall that he built by the past of the years.

"I can't let my worry disappear but I'll have to rely on that for now" Kris kissed her forehead, he didn't like the idea of her going to the regular gathers with the gang, but she had a point, they can't let anyone know about the truth yet.

"And look at the good part, son" his father placed his hand in Kris's shoulder, the boy turned his head to his dad with a smile, "We plan to move her office to our company and your mother and I will go next week" Kris smiled to his dad, in some way it would be the best but he knows that something fishy is coming from his own called best friend.

After dinner, Rijin and Kris were packing for their leaving, but Kris looked to his wife and saw how happy was she, maybe this trip was the best idea to help her with her troubled mind, maybe a mother figure was what she wanted from all these past years, Kris take a break and sit to watch her with a smirk, just in there she spun herself to look at her husband and approached him with a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter