Chapter 13

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love to watch young couples, they show a pure and innocent relationship that they create by themself, and when I saw an old couple, it makes me jealous from them, because I want to have a relationship that lasts like them, maybe we just have to reach for that certain person to try that kind of relationship just to accomplish our wish? I don't really think, it would be better if destiny gives us a hint of who that person is, for not pass by the bad moments to reach for the peak of happiness.

"I win" Sehun yelled and collapsed on the sofa, while Baekhyun glared him angry, the gang was at Rijin's house passing the day, and the boys decided to play some games while Kai, Suho and the girls were in her kitchen's counter drinking some beers.

"Tell me again how they are older than me" Suzy said pointing her can to Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, and D.O, making the remaining laugh at her comment.

"Don't worry, they are some s" Amber said looking at the living room with a big smile, Minhee smirked, "Guys" she catch everyone's attention, Amber got her smirk and frowned.

"Did you knew that Amber was in a relationship for 2 ing years" Amber flinched and ran to cover Minhee's mouth while in the living room Chanyeol choke and almost fall down from the sofa, all the boys were in silence.

"Didn't I told you to not say it?" Amber mumbled to her and Minhee remove Amber's hand from and crossed her arms, "I never agree to that" she said and placed a piece of chicken in her boyfriend's mouth and the latter chuckled at his girlfriend change of humor.

"I thought you were lesbian" Sehun came to the counter where the others were on the counter embracing Rijin on her waist to get patted on his head.

"Well I'm sorry but I like guys" Amber answered as she took a sit on the counter to ignore whatever that Minhee can say to mock her.

 Chanyeol came to the counter and took Rijin's beer, "How were you" he asked her getting some eyes on him.

"It has been just 2 days since that" Rijin rolled her eyes and reminded to where she was doing until Kai spoke.

"Did you told him?" Kai was doing Minhee ponytail, Rijin sighed and shook her head, "I don't want to drag him on this mess" she answered as she stoked Sehun's hair.

"Guys aren't you hungry?" Suzy said to change the topic, it was turning a bit sad and it was Friday night to be ruined just by a question, everyone nodded so she claps her hands.

"Kyungie, we are hungry" she called at D.O who was getting out the bathroom, everyone laughed at her actions, although she studies to be a pastry, she doesn't know how to cook food while D.O cooks for everyone every time they are together.

"I felt that I became her servant" D.O said as he took his apron and started to search for some things at the fridge, Baekhyun gives him a back hug, "Don't worry, although she treats you like that, I love you" he said it to him on a seductive way getting smacked on his shoulder, "I won't hit you on your head just because you got smacked enough by Rijin" D.O said as he rolled his eyes. 

Kris was getting busy this past 2 days, his dad came back from Canada just to give him more work, he came with some clients that are hard to behave, this 2 days had been hell for him, and worst, he hadn't spoken to Rijin, just by messages because she refused his calls, so now he was with the boys in his house.

"Why I get this feeling that there was a girl?" Lay asked as he came back from the kitchen with some beers and cut fruit.

"Nothing" Kris shrugged and took a can while he looks his phone, Xiumin and Luhan changed glares and got up just to take Kris's phone, getting a yell from the giant.

"She isn't answering your messages?" Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter