Chapter 17

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes we need to lean on someone, we can't lead with everything that life gives to us, we could do it, but we would end being alone and full of regrets, that's why life is this hard to us, maybe we can't want everyone wants us to be, but we tried to be, we need to choose wisely our next step and someone with true feelings.

"Know what? My mother does what?" Kris's voice came to make her eyes open, what she feared all these years came, Kai kissed her forehead as he went to the door to leave the couple alone to talk, he encouraged Kris by touching his shoulder, the latter just nodded.

"I'm the last suitable to tell you this" Kai chew his own lips, Kris frowned as he played with his fingers, "She was tortured and the same person killed her brother in front of her, she kidnaped the both of them but she killed him" Kris gasped as Kai closed his eyes, he can't believe what he heard.

Kris vowed to Kai to don't overdo or get annoyed at her, he can't even register well what he had heard that day till now, so when he gets in her room he took a seat on the chair beside her bed with a big smile in his face, by the other hand, she didn't know what to do with her hands, her eyes can't stop looking him, he was troubled with his own thoughts but he can't even show his concern to her, he wants to hear from her before he does something even worse.

"How are you? I heard you fainted" he took a look at her body expression, it was hilarious, knowing was the best thing that he had done in his life, so he doesn't want to lose it, lose her.

"I'm fine now" she replied at him, he took her hands in his and sighed.

"I got really scared when hyung called me" Kris was panicking inside, she only look through the window and sighed.

"I was in a coma for 6 months" Kris just stays silent, he wants to hear by himself what happened.

"When I open my eyes, my hair was longer and the only thing I asked for was my brother" she smiled "Then some ladies in the room started to mumbled as I sit on my bed, then I heard them talking with an accent, that's when I realized that I was in Busan" she touched the flowers that Kai put beside her bed.

"Then an old nurse came, she told me my brother was dead" she closed her eyes at the painful memory, Kris frowned and patted her leg assuring her he was there beside her.

"You don't have to-" Rijin stopped his words as she makes a turn to see his face, she smiled at him, it hurts him more.

"5 days later, she brings me his ashes because I told her he was the only family I had" she closed her eyes as her smile faded, he got alarmed and got up from the chair to sit near to her in the bed.

"When I got up, I only remembered my brother" she looks to her hands, "And when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter