Chapter 5

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When nights comes I always stay in my porch looking to the stars waiting them talk to me, maybe I can get some answers from them for some of my everyday questions, maybe they can give me some information of that person that I can think about it, maybe they are laughing at how pathetic I look at that moment, but I do this because the little prince once said 'when you look up at the sky at night, since I'll be living in one of them, since I'll be laughing on one of them, for you it'll be as if all the stars are laughing".

"So what are you-" Tao was so happy today because his favorite writer came out with another chapter, but now he is speechless, he had some papers to give Kris to sign but for his surprise, his boss was in his chair reading the first book of Writer Jin, when he said all these years that it was a pathetic and idiotic book, he blinked and try to get the papers gathered.

"Ge, here are the papers you asked me" Tao got closer trying to get his attention, but he gains nothing, the tall one was so focused, so Tao closed his eyes and took the book from his boss.

"What are you doing? Give me that back, I'm trying to do something" Kris said as he closed his eyes and opened his hands.

"No, now tell me why the hell are you reading this if you weren't interested in this for years" Tao makes a scene like a boyfriend was cheating his girlfriend.

"I don't have time for this, give me that damn papers and the book" Kris said annoyed and Tao just glanced him annoyed while handing him the papers and the book back.

"I'll get her back, so that's why I'm reading this if that's your question" Kris said while signing the paper and then handed it to Tao, while the boy gives him a questionable look.

"What are you talking about? Getting who back?" Tao said as he looked him like a lost puppy, what was his boss talking about?

"Hey! I came because I'm bored" Luhan said while murmuring a song, as he got in the office he saw the boys and smiled to them.

"Ge!" Tao got to Luhan, more like spinning, "Kris ge said he wants to get someone back, what, no no, who it is?" Tao asked fast, Luhan dropped his smile and looked to Tao.

"Can you give us a moment? I need to talk to him" Luhan said as patting Tao's head, the latter just nodded and went to his office like a scolded puppy.

"Mind telling me?" Luhan said in a sarcastic way to the older one, making him close the book and put it aside.

"Nothing, I just discovered something and try to adjust to it" Kris said while getting comfortable in the chair, Luhan looked at him and then smiled.

"Not every day happens this, so? Is she her? How did you noticed?" Luhan asked him while he touched everything in the table, Kris just sighed.

"Because when you all dragged me to that restaurant, I saw her and remembered the last name of the writer you all talk about, then i just make some minding and I'm hoping is her" Kris told the younger ones and the latter nodded, it was a mere coincidence to meet in this way like that, so he needs to gain her back her trust and try again what was there before.

"I'm confused, this doesn't make any sense" Luhan glared his friend in disbelief, Kris shrugged and continue to his book.

"I feel sad to leave Africa but I missed you guys" Minhe who was Kai's girlfriend said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter