Chapter 4

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship that you will love is the one you have with yourself, and if you find someone to love the 'you' you love, well that's amazing.

Rijin was typing something on her computer until someone decides to annoy and the only thing that she can do is roll her eyes.

"Tell me why the hell you don't have any work to do and decide to annoy me?" Rijin said with a smile in her face as she looked to the delusional man who was laying on her sofa.

"Well, miss grumpy pants, that's because I love you so much and you're the only one who I can annoy on the office" Baekhyun said looking at her annoyed face.

"Besides that" Baekhyun sit on the sofa, "I heard that Suzy went to another blind date and I'm waiting to her call you, so it's a win-win chance" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and throws himself again to the sofa, Rijin searched for her phone as soon she heard the news but frowned as she doesn't saw any message from her friend.

"Baek, she's your cousin" she was bored about this subject, this is every time she goes to a blind date because he doesn't want her to be the same mess that she was a few years ago.

"I don't know" Baek was on his phone, "Hey, what if got a new coat?" what Rijin admire from Baekhyun is his sassiness, she's so shy to do that to anyone and she would be crazy if she changes topics as he does.

"Not again this " Kris said as Tao was talking about what he read this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter