Chapter 23

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From my experience and some bruises I earn in the past, I learned a lot, and if I could give anyone any advice it could be to look yourself as a color, you may not be the "favorite color" of everyone but believe me, when you least expect it, you'll meet someone who needs to finish their own paintwork. So don't give up with your hopes to find that person, one day she or he would run to you.

Kris woke up from his sleep because he felt beside him an empty spot, so he opens one eye to confirm and just sighed getting up to look for his girlfriend knowing she would be thinking over from yesterday.

After they exit the restaurant Kris held Rijin's hands to make her look at him, she was sulking from what her parents had said before and he knows that she needs confirmation from him it isn't true.

"Rijin, love" he cupped her chin to make her look at him, she was tearing up so he pecked her forehead and wipe her tears who were falling from her cheeks.

"Don't mind them, you aren't and you never will be my charity work, okay?" he softly spoke to her, he knows her too much to know what's in her mind.

She breathed out like she was holding her breathing, then she searched for his eyes and nodded to him, he took her in his embrace to cheer her up, her hair assuring her he will be for her for a long time.

"Babe, I love you to the moon to the stars so don't mind their words" he kissed her crown head and hug her, she was sobbing and trying to brush off those thoughts.

The trip to home was quiet but comfortable for them, as soon they got to the home he makes her take a shower and he will cook for her, their date was ruined but he will try to make it better, so when he knew she wasn't near him, he makes a call.

"What are you doing to make you busy enough to don't take my call" Kris said in a tone that doesn't sound like a question anymore, then he heard a scoff from the other side the line and sighed.

"Tao" he took some vegetables from the fridge and put them on the counter, "I don't have much time, Rijin is taking a bath so to make it quickly her parents assault her on the restaurant from our hotel" he was washing some carrots while he managed to balance his phone between his shoulder and his cheek to talk on the phone.

"Is she all right?" Tao asked and Kris just hummed at him, "Don't worry, I'll take over from here, just have a good night and don't let her down, hyung" Kris hummed a reply and took his phone to hung up the call and focus on what he was doing, he believes in Tao so he put him in charge, for now, he need to make his girlfriend to forget what happened earlier.

As soon he went down, he spotted her in the garden looking to the sunrise, so he went to the bedroom again to get a blanket for her because it's cold outside and the less he wants now is a sick Rijin.

Rijin was sitting on the grass with her knees near her chest, looking to the beautiful sunrise in front of her, she came to the garden because she didn't sleep all night so she came to think. Tears were coming out without her permission but she can't control it, she was like that until she felt something comfortable placed in her shoulders and noticed her boyfriend behind her, back hugging her.

She wiped her tears and smiled at him, he hates that of her, he knows when she does that is because she doesn't want to show her true feelings about everything. "What are you doing up without me?" he asked her as he pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter