Chapter 10

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trying to set things right, after telling a lie is a hard thing to do because you may be lost a lot, people may point their fingers at you, but if you ignore your conscience and look the other way, it will get harder and harder to be truthful, and you'll end choosing to be a coward. That would be what life has taught me till now, and I learned to never be a coward with my feelings anymore because it would hurt so much if I lose that person again.

Rijin felt someone that her hair in her dreams, it's the second time that felt so real so she snuggled more to her pillow, she didn't want to get up and lost this feeling like bubbles until she heard a "Good morning love" she smiled, the Kris from her dreams doesn't speak.

"I'm real" he embraces her more, he knows that she felt these last 10 years because by her own say it accidentally, he felt that she pull off and smiled at her, "Good morning" she replies to him and that makes him smile harder.

"I really felt if I woke up you wouldn't be here" she said as she traced his nose, that words didn't felt so nice like now if she said that, he reply to her a chuckle, she frowned and hit him in his arms slowly, "Don't laugh" she told him throwing a tantrum and he only laughed more, "I wouldn't go anywhere" he pecked her lips and pass to a makeout, and pull off to see her again.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked in concern from yesterday, it was like a bad nightmare for both of them.

She nodded at him with a light smile, he smiled bad and her cheek, "Well" he looked through her eyes "We have a long weekend" he told her, she chuckled at him "You're delusional" she got up from the bed to the bathroom, although they didn't do more than cuddle it was amazing to get up in his arms, she missed this.

After a long bath, they were in the restaurant of the resort, he ordered before they got there so the table was served, as they were eating he took a look at her, if there were a signal of what happened at the beach, gladly she didn't but she frowned at him as she felt him looking at her, "What" was her reply and he chuckled at her and brush that away.

As the afternoon fall, it was the time for the sunset, and Kris had some questions to her, but he doesn't want to ruin the moment, they have another day in Jeju before they flight back to Seoul.

"Rijin" he stoped his tracks and take her attention, "May I ask you to be my girlfriend" he wanted to ask his questions one for day, it would be better because reading books

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter