Chapter 11

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had many opportunities in the past to search for that person, but when I open my eyes, I told myself to be strong and don't stop him from his own future, maybe the destiny isn't for us. Love can be mischievous, and it can always make someone who doesn't believe in love feel stronger than before.

After the meeting Rijin fished her phone in her purse, calling again for Kris but he doesn't answer that damn phone, so when she put her phone down, an incoming call came and she takes it without looking, leaving her food and excused herself from the table where she was with the staff from her team.

"Why didn't you take my call?" she said annoyed, she wanted to reach Kris because both of them said to have lunch in his house but apparently he was so busy all day.

"You disappeared and never called back, what the hell you expect?" Rijin rolled her eyes and pulled back her phone closing her eyes, she waited for Kris's voice but instead, she got Kai's call.

"I don't want to talk about that by phone, okay?" she told him looking both sides from where she was in the front door of the restaurant.

"Tonight before D.O's welcoming party we would talk" he told her like demanding.

"Kyungsoo arrived?" she asked frowning.

"I don't know, I'm off" Kai said and cut the call leaving Rijin astonished, she knows he's mad, well the gang is mad at her, but she needs these few days without them to think what to do but apparently everyone is mad at her.

She was about to leave until she saw a refined woman with a long coat with this noisy heels, behind her was a blonde and tallboy following behind and some men following, she stay for a minute and brush off the thought about being Kris with another girl, maybe she saw wrong because she didn't know anything about him all day, so she reminded to her room.

After lunch everyone parts off so she thought by stoping at Kris's house but maybe he's too busy so she went to Wu's Company, as she reached the reception they didn't let her in demanding if she didn't have a previous appointment you can't see the CEO until they bowed to someone, she twirls and saw Tao, he was surprised and hugged her, she only chuckled.

"Noona" Tao was grinning so bad, his favorite person was her, she patted his head and nodded.

"How are you" she tucks in her hands on her coat, he was more than happy to have a conversation with his favorite noona who was the same interest as him in books.

"Kind of busy but good and you?" he said, she was chuckling at his behavior, he was like a child when you give them candy.

"Not bad" she said sincerely, she was a bit annoyed but everything was fine, "Perhaps, did you saw Kris?" she asked looking to him, he chuckled and guided her.

"In future let her in and don't ask" he told the staff before and lead Rijin to give her a tour of the office.

As they were in the elevator, they talked about some things and they exchanged numbers just in case in the future, just then the doors opened and they got out, just there he received an incoming call and told her which door he was and leave, she enters the door and was astonished at his office, it was twice as big of her office.

"I told that I want to be alone" Kris said with his eyes closed and his head was tilted to the back, she nodded and mocked him.

"I'll go then" she said as she makes a slow turn waking him.

"Ri" he smiled, "I missed all day" he told her as he approached her to give her a hug.

"Rough day, huh?" he nodded as his nose was in her neck, she patted his back and smiled, she was being selfish thinking all day that Kris had forgotten her.

He took her hand and guided her to his sofa, and pulling her to sit in his lap, they were looking at each other eyes, maybe being with each other can leave bad thoughts, her arms s to his neck and his arms were placed in her waist, they approached slowly each other lips and makeout, when she pulled back he smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"I'll never let you get hurt again" he told her with a sad tone, she frowned and looked at his, her arms were in his shoulder now.

"Why do you say that" she asked him with a frown, he didn't l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter