Chapter 2

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A penny for your thoughts?" Kai saw her watching Sehun though the glass so he tries to talk to her because since she came back from the bathroom in lunch, she was acting weird.

After lunch everyone went to Sehun company just to pass the rest of the day since they took the rest of the day, Rijin had a feeling of crying but she didn't want to cry in front of her friends, she doesn't want to bring back that feeling, see him was like adding salt to a open wound, she had to sacrifice too much so she swears to never fall on his heels but her heart betrayed her because today she felt that feeling coming back as she saw him again.

"I remember when Sehun told us that he didn't like a business and liked to dance, it was his passion," she said as she looked through the glass while to the other side of the glass the others were dancing.

"Yeah, it was epic when he told he needed us there when he tells his parents, just the look on his face was epic," Kai told her smiling, a few years back Sehun was so troubled about what to do for his future, now he owns his own company with Amber.

"I envy Sehun, he can do what he wants and his parents approve what he does," she said looking at Sehun with a sad smile, she had to do what she does just because of what happened before, she wants to be freer, instead she is scared every time she needs to take steps.

"Well, we can work in that, you can do a comeback with your new book and show your face to the fans, how that sounds?" Kai was smiling at her and patting the crown of her head, her friends were everything for her, and Kai was her best friend who was there in everything.

"I saw him today" Rijin blurted out that made Kai's hand to froze and put it in his pocket.

"How do you feel?" he closed his eyes, he knows him too, he was his friend too, but when he was gone, he swears he would protect Rijin from the world because she was a crying mess in the past when she left him without telling him the truth.

"I don't know anymore, is like my heart doesn't want to listen anymore," she said and looked him.

"I envy you sometimes, you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter