Chapter Sixty Four: Bushy Brow's Jutsu, Sasuke Style!

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

"I-If......if we had come up the stairs a second earlier, that could have been us just now," Shikamaru said, still trying to catch his breath. He wiped the sweat off of his forehead onto his arm. "Never in my life had I seen someone kill like that......" Shikamaru shook his head, "Without even batting an eye....." Shikamaru turned to Naruto, "Things don't look too good for your friend at all....." "Where's......where's (Y/N)?"

Naruto asked, his voice breaking. Naruto and Shikamaru looked each other in the face, fear struck both of their faces. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genma pushed Sasuke to the side. Gaara facing him as Genma stood between them. Genma took a small step back, Sasuke couldn't stand being still, his body shook with anger as he glared at Gaara. Genma cleared his throat as he watched the bloodthirsty glares of Gaara, and the furious stare of Sasuke. The crowd was silent, still taken back by the sudden entrance of Gaara. 
"All right, the rules for this match are the same as in the preliminaries." Genma said, his hand on his hip as he looked at them. Sasuke couldn't stop twitching. "The match continues until one of you dies or admits defeat." Gaara's nose twitched as he heard the word die. "However," Genma paused, looking both of them in the face. "I can stop the match, but that's solely my decision." Genma explained slowly, each second ticking by made Sasuke more anxious. He wanted nothing more to punch to grin off of Gaara's face.
Gaara gave a low chuckle, his eyes not leaving Sasuke's as he laughed. A malicious grin on his lips.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi bent down to me, the two of us alone in the stadium's bathroom. The only sound echoing around the blank tile walls was the running sink. I scrubbed the side of my face with a wad of paper towels that I soaked in the sink, and a heavy amount of soap. I shivered thinking about it.
Kakashi put his hand on my shoulder, I jumped at the sudden touch, my eyes darting back to him. "What is it?" I said quickly, goosebumps rose on my skin. "Here." Kakashi said, a cloth in his hand, I raised my brow at it. "Where'd you get that?" I asked, Kakashi kept silent as he moved closer, I felt a little awkward with him pressed so close to me. He held the cloth out, I reached to grab it, but to my surprise, he avoided my open hand. 
He placed the cloth first at the bottom of my neck, where Gaara started. "Hey, I can do it." I said, looking down as his hand started to move up and down the side of my face. I reached out to the cloth, "Sensei," I called out to him again, a bit louder. The cloth pressed harder against my skin as he rubbed, I tried to break away, but he held me down by my shoulder. 
"I can do it myself!" I shouted, taking ahold of his hand, Kakashi moved his head up to look into mine, I froze as I looked into his eye. 
It was off. Something was off in his stare. "You....." His breath caught in his throat, the cloth dropped to the floor. "What's wrong?" I asked, looked down at him. Kakashi shook his head, "Nothing." He said sharply, rising to his feet. I tilted my head slightly, "Hey," I called out as he turned his back, I caught on to his wrist. Kakashi paused, moving his head back up. He turned to me, his gaze back to normal. "What's got you so upset, Sensei?" I asked, worriedly. 
"It's okay." He whispered, putting his hand on the top of my head. I let my hand drop from his wrist, but to my surprise, Kakashi caught it again. "Let's get out of here." He said, holding onto my arm as we left the bathroom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What.......what just......" Ino paused, wide open. Sakura was paralyzed. "That......and.....the......but......" Ino put a hand over . "The tongue........" Sakura breathed out, her blue eyes wide open. Ino shook her head, "That was so unbelievably......." Sakura paused, "Weird!" Ino shrieked, goosebumps rising on her skin. 
Lee stood on the staircase, he hadn't moved, hadn't even blinked. His eyes were on Gaara. The handle of his crutch cracked under the force of his fist, the wound on his arm reopened, blood slowly dried on the bandages. Lee couldn't believe his eyes. No one could. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi and I walked down the stadium's steps, he still had his hand around my wrist, I couldn't get loose from his grasp. I looked up at Kakashi angrily, he stopped in the middle of the staircase, right behind Guy and Lee. 
My eye's lightened up as soon as I caught a glimpse of their bowl haircuts. I moved to Kakashi's side, he watched me lean towards them. "Hey, Lee!" I shouted towards him, Lee turned his head around instantly, "(Y/N)!" He shouted my name back, turning to me. Sakura jumped up from her seat, turning her head around to us.
"Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura called to him, "Oh, right!" Kakashi gave a nervous chuckle as he turned to Sakura, "Sorry about that." Kakashi rubbed the back of his neck, "I heard that you were really worried, sorry for not keeping in touch." Kakashi apologized to Sakura, Sakura gave a small sigh. Ino gulped, as she turned her head around. Uh-oh. Sakura's going to get really mad. Ino thought, crossing her arms. 
Sakura turned her head away, "I don't mind." Sakura said softly, "That's okay." Sakura kept her head down, Ino turned to her in shock. Sakura moved her head up slightly, staring down at Sasuke, her brow furrowed.
"(Y/N), are you okay?" Lee asked, I nodded, leaning a bit further. Kakashi pulled me back with jolt, his eyes were on Guy. 
It's too hard to see from here. Sakura thought, biting down on her lower lip. 
"Listen, sensei," Sakura called out, "Hm?" Kakashi looked back to her, I turned my head as well. "You know....." Sakura paused, clearing . "You know the mark on Sasuke's neck?" Sakura began, Kakashi put his other hand in his pocket. "Well....i-is it....?" "It's nothing to worry about." Kakashi said calmly, Sakura turned her head back up to him, her eyes wide. A mark? Ino thought, tilting her head slightly. 
Kakashi turned to Guy. "Eight." He whispered to him, "Eight members of the Anbu Black Ops in an arena this size?" Kakashi held onto my hand tighter, "That's nowhere near enough. What could Lord Hokage be thinking?" Kakashi continued, Guy put his hands on his hips. "Well," Guy said slowly, "Now knowing how the enemy's going to act, the Anbu Black Ops have probably been disbursed and stationed around the key parts of the village." Guy explained quickly, I listened to him intently, Kakashi looked back down at the arena. 
"We can't afford to let our guard down. But, for now, at least," Guy said, turning his head around to Kakashi,
"We need to watch this match." Guy nodded, Kakashi kept silent. "Kakashi, I'm going to be carefully watching your pupil, to see if your training was any good." Guy's voice picked up, 
"After all, I'm still your rival!" Guy flashed a sparkling grin up to Kakashi, "Hm?" Kakashi raised his brow, looking towards him. "Sorry, you say something?" Kakashi asked, slightly tilting his head.
"Gnnnnn!" Guy growled angrily, putting his hands on the top of his head.
You make me so mad Kakashi! Why do you always have to act so cool?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You two," Genma called out, "To the middle." Genma said, Sasuke cracked his neck as he walked forward. Gaara had the same grin plastered on his lips as he walked forward. As the two met, Genma took a couple steps back, biting down on his stick. Genma raised his hand.
"Begin!" Echoed through the arena, the crowd became silent instantly.

Sasuke dashed towards Gaara, his fists raised as he ran towards him. Sand exploded from Gaara's gourd, slashing down in the air towards Sasuke. The sand slammed down onto the ground like an arm, grains filled the air as it landed with a loud thud, Sasuke quickly dodged the attack, turning as he watched Gaara.
So this is the sand Kakashi talked about. Sasuke thought, glaring Gaara down. Sasuke landed at Gaara's side.
Gaara's chest started to shake, his breath quickening as he stood there. Gaara's breaths soon turned into wheezing, Sasuke watched as Gaara started to bend down, his back arched up. Gaara held the side of his face as he twitched. 
What is this freaks problem? Sasuke thought, watching him with clenched fists.
"Please....." Gaara's voice broke as he called out, "I beg you......" Gaara continued talking to no one, Sasuke furrowed his brow as he watched him. "Don't get so mad at me......" Gaara kept the smile on his face as he talked, 
"Mother." Gaara chuckled as the last words bounced off his tongue. What in the world is he talking about? Sasuke stared at Gaara intently, more and more sand poured out of the gourd, 
"Earlier.......I know I made you taste such awful blood." Gaara shook violently,
 "I'm so sorry......but this time, I'm sure, that it'll taste so very good."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's already started talking to it." Kankuro said quietly, a chill running down his spine. "This is dangerous." He warned, Temari turned to him. "I know." She said with a sigh, her hands on her hips. "This is the first time I've seen Gaara get like that before fighting." Temari clenched her fists, "That's how powerful an opponent Sasuke must be." Temari took a step closer to the railing. "Watch." She whispered, Kankuro stayed silent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Naruto." Shikamaru called out, the two of them were still on the staircase. Shikamaru's voice echoed through the empty hall, Naruto kept his head down.
"Do you remember yesterday? What Gaara said?" Shikamaru asked, Naruto's eyes widened. "Well, I do." Shikamaru gave a long sigh. "He said that....." Shikamaru paused, "Well, he said that he'd kill us all. Remember that?" Shikamaru looked over at Naruto, "Well, the reason I'm bringing it up is that he didn't do it." Shikamaru said, looking back up to the hall Gaara came from. "He had the perfect opportunity, but he didn't do it." Shikamaru shook his head, "I don't know. It was like he didn't even see us, or something." Shikamaru said, closing his eyes.
Naruto pounded his fist down on the concrete stair, Shikamaru quickly turned his head to him. "We're not good enough!" Naruto exclaimed, "Not for that guy." Naruto gave a low growl, Shikamaru crossed his arms.
"Right now, the only person he's interested in fighting is-----"
"Sasuke." Naruto said his name slowly, cutting Shikamaru off. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sand fell to the ground as Gaara dropped his arms. The sand shifted and turned, moving like a river around Gaara's feet. It sounded like heavy rain beating down on a rooftop, but instead, it was sand. 
Sasuke quickly pulled out a handful of shuriken from his side, tossing them towards Gaara, Sasuke watched as a wall of sand rose to claim them. Gaara stood still in the middle of the sand vortex, his arms crossed as he watched Sasuke.
The sand rose, taking the form of a person, the sand shifted as it turned into a replica of Gaara, the shuriken caught into Gaara's fist.
Temari watched Gaara's moves intently, her eyes wide as she watched. "The sand shield turned into a sand clone." She whispered to her self.
Sasuke dashed towards Gaara, the clone jumping in front of him. The clone moved it's hand upwards, sending a blast of sand towards Sasuke. Sasuke quickly jumped up to dodge the sand attack, flying down to Gaara. The clone turned up, flinging the shuriken back up at Sasuke, Sasuke dodged them with ease.
Sasuke twisted his body around in the air, a kick flew down towards the clones hands, sand spraying onto the floor. Sasuke landed on his hands, moving his legs down to the ground. He jumped once again, sending his fist flying. It landed in the middle of the clone's neck.
Sand formed around Sasuke's arm, keeping it in place. Sasuke gritted his teeth as the clone tried to take control of his arm, he quickly hit the clone in the face with his other palm, the clone broke down quickly. Sasuke moved in towards Gaara. Sending a slow punch straight towards him, the sand rose up to protect him.
Sasuke gave a small smile.
Turning on his heel, Sasuke quickly moved behind Gaara. Gaara's eyes widened, the only thing he saw was a flash of black, hearing Sasuke land behind him. Gaara snapped his head around, 
He's fast. Gaara thought, watching Sasuke's speed. Just like the other one. Gaara thought back to Lee as he turned his head around. But he was too slow, Sasuke was on top of him again.
Sasuke's fist crunched down on the side of Gaara's face, the thin armour cracking as Gaara's head turned, the force through Gaara to the ground, the sand tried to move with Gaara's body to soften the blow.

Guy watched Sasuke with awe. Incredible. Guy thought, he's almost as fast as Lee's normal speed. Guy thought, putting his hands on his hips. Lee's eyes widened. It is almost like a mirror image of my own Taijutsu. Lee thought as he watched Sasuke move. I watched the match over Lee's shoulder. Well, looks like Sasuke's finally getting stronger. I thought, watching Sasuke's fist land on Gaara. I guess Kakashi's training wasn't for nothing. But knowing Sasuke, I watched with a small sigh. He found a way to up the ante. 

Gaara the ground, sitting as he glared up at Sasuke. Sasuke looked down at him from across the arena, a hand on his hip. "So that's your sand armour, huh." Sasuke glared angrily down at Gaara, "If that's all you've got protecting you." Sasuke began, his fists by his sides. "Well, it'll make it easier to tear off your limbs."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba returned from the arena's infirmary, his arms crossed as he came back to the stands. The back of the Anbu member that helped Hinata facing him.
"Hey." Kiba called out to him, walking closer. "It looks like Hinata's going to make a full recovery." Kiba explained, his voice sounded a bit annoyed. "Oh, is that right?" The Anbu member said, turning to look at Kiba. "Gnnnn......" Akamaru gave a low growl, his bark echoed around the arena. "Hm?" Kiba looked down at Akamaru by his feet, "What's wrong?" Kiba asked, Akamaru kept on barking at the Anbu member. "What, you know this guy?" Kiba said, putting his hands on his hips. "That's impossible." Kiba scoffed, "He's an Anbu Black op." Kiba shook his head, the Anbu member moved closer to them. Akamaru kept barking. 
"Hold on!" Kiba called to him, "I don't get it. What are you talking about? At the examination? But-----"
"He's talking about this." Kabuto said calmly, pushing his palm into the middle of Kiba's chest.  Kiba's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he fell, passed out on the ground next to Kabuto's feet. 
Kabuto looked down at him through the Anbu mask.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on." Sasuke's voice echoed around the arena. He held his hand outward, his palm facing up as he glared down at Gaara. "You aren't scared, are you?" Sasuke called out, starting to get impatient. Gaara kept silent. Sasuke stared down at him. "Fine." Sasuke called out, "If you won't do it, I will."
Gaara flinched as he saw Sasuke dash towards him, the sand around him moving uneasily. Sasuke ran straight towards him, the sand reaching out to block Sasuke, Sasuke quickly turned, moving behind Gaara. 
The sand quickly reached back towards Sasuke, rising up in the air to attack him. Sasuke quickly wove between them, the sand leaving an opening. Sasuke quickly moved into it. Gaara turned around just in time to see Sasuke bearing down on him. He sent a strong kick into Gaara's chest, flying him backwards, his sand catching him before he hit the ground,
Sasuke watched, a small grin crossed his lips. "What's the matter Gaara?" Sasuke spat his name out like poison.
"Is that all you've got?" Sasuke called out, watching as Gaara slowly rose to his feet. "You're starting to bore me." Sasuke scoffed, turning his body. "I wonder, what to do first?" Sasuke said as he rose his palm once again,
"Maybe I'll cut that tongue of yours out." Sasuke hissed as he dashed towards Gaara once again. 
Gaara stood, the sand around him rose. Sasuke his heel, circling around Gaara, watching him intently.

His speed's basically the same as Lee's, with his weights removed. Guy thought, watching as Sasuke continued to circle Gaara. Sakura leaned forward, wide open as she watched, Gaara's sand defensively moved up. That's exactly like Lee's Taijutsu! Sakura thought with a gasp, Sasuke has way more speed than he ever did before. 

Sasuke pounced on Gaara, his shin slammed into Gaara's forehead. As Gaara fell back, Sasuke quickly gripped onto the straps of his gourd, pulling Gaara close to him, he sent his knee straight into Gaara's stomach. Sasuke heard the sand crunch under Gaara's shirt as he bent. 
Gaara's sand started to move back in towards him, Sasuke quickly jumped out of the way of the incoming waves. Gaara was bent down on the ground.

Remarkable, Sasuke. Lee thought, really remarkable. Lee watched as Sasuke turned around Gaara, Gaara tried to move his head around to see where Sasuke was coming from, but he couldn't keep up. You are truly a genius. A greater ninja than I ever imagined. Lee's crutch started to bend under his pressure, how many years did it take me to attain that speed? And you achieved the same result within a month. Lee watched him intently, his eyes not leaving the arena. Sasuke stood in the middle of the arena. Gaara was still bent on the ground, the sand around him moving in. Gaara looked up at Sasuke, large cracks formed on the armour around his skin. 
But it sure looks like it takes a lot of stamina for him to maintain that speed. Lee thought, his grip loosening on his crutch. 

What's Gaara going to do now? Kankuro thought, his hands in his pockets. That sand armour uses up too much chakra. It won't last for very much longer. Kankuro gritted his teeth. Temari couldn't stand still. She turned her head up to the side, looking up at the Kazekage. Soon. She thought, trying to steady herself.

"His training." Guy began, "What did you two do?" Guy asked Kakashi, Kakashi looked over at him. "Hm?" Kakashi raised his brow. "To get to such a level, in a mere month," Guy said, shaking his head. "Sasuke has copied Lee's Taijutsu with his Sharingan. So, during the Taijutsu training, I did with Sasuke, I simply had him imagine Lee's movements, and copy it." Kakashi explained with a small shrug. Lee's eyes widened as he heard Kakashi. 
"Sasuke mastered that taijutsu only because he knew Lee. Of course, Sasuke had to work very hard to master it, even with his Sharingan." Kakashi said with a small sigh, Lee furrowed his brow. But that sand ninja, Lee thought, he is way too tough for that. He cannot be taken down with only that Taijutsu. Lee shook his head. Guy looked back at Kakashi, if Kakashi saw the battle between Gaara and Lee, Guy thought, staring at Kakashi, then why did he....? Guy squinted his eyes, after all, that Taijutsu Sasuke learnt from Lee, can't suddenly work against an opponent that even Lee himself can't defeat. But Kakashi must have known this. Guy continued, scratching his head. So why did he have Sasuke master only Taijutsu? 

"Hm?" Sasuke watched Gaara rise to his feet. Gaara moved his hands upward, forming a strong seal. Sasuke watched him curiously, the sand around him started to rise. As it came up, it started to change it's form, softening it's edges, making them round. It closed off overhead, casting a shadow down on Gaara as it began to ceal him into a sphere, Gaara in the middle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shikamaru." Naruto called out his name as he stood, Shikamaru turned his head up to him. "We have to go talk to Kakashi-sensei right now!" Naruto exclaimed, Shikamaru furrowed his brow. "What are you planning to do?" He asked Naruto, Naruto his heel as he ran up the stairs.
"Hey! Wait!" Shikamaru shouted after him, rising to his feet. Naruto broke into a dash, "I've got to stop them!" Naruto shouted, "I've got to stop this match!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke ran towards the sphere as it started to close in on itself. He sped up as he saw the gap getting smaller, Sasuke gritted his teeth as he pushed himself.
Kankuro leaned on the railing, he held onto it with shaking hands. Gaara couldn't possibly be planning to use that jutsu! Kankuro thought, slowly shaking his head. 

Sasuke shouted as he threw a punch towards the sand, the small gap getting smaller and smaller. 
As his fist hit the sand, spikes reached out towards him. Sasuke paused, out of breath as it cut into his skin. His fist still on the sand wall.
A cut ran across his face, a streak of blood running down his chin the same time blood ran from his knuckles. Sasuke quickly jumped away from the sphere, red gashes forming on his hand, like he just punched a wall of concrete. The spikes that struck out from the sphere shifted away, moving back into it. Sasuke watched as he caught his breath, the sharingan burned into his eyes as he stared at the ball. 
So he's used all the sand as a shield. Sasuke thought as he looked to the sphere, because of the sand's density, I didn't think it could create something this hard. Sasuke looked down at his fist, cracking his raw knuckles, he grinned at the sting. 
"So he's absolutely protected." Sasuke scoffed.

"The sand......" Lee gasped out, "The sand covered his entire body." Lee watched in shock. Guy put his hands on his hips, what an effective and annoying defense. Guy thought as he glared down at it, will Sasuke be able to get around it? 
"Kakashi-sensei!" A loud voice shouted out, I turned my head around with Kakashi.
Naruto stood on the top of the stair case, looking down at us. "Naruto!" I shouted up at him with a smile, Shikamaru stopped next to him, out of breath. 
"What....." Kakashi paused, "What is it Naruto?" He asked, Naruto tried to regain his breath. "Sensei, please!" Naruto shouted towards him, "You just have to stop this match, right away!" Naruto exclaimed, wide eyed. "What?" Kakashi tilted his head, "The guy Sasuke is fighting! He's completely different from the rest of us!" Naruto shouted, waving his hands in the air as he talked. "He's about as far from normal as you can get!" Naruto gulped, "So he's like you?" I scoffed, grinning at my comment. "Yes, but no!" Naruto nodded, pointing at me, I raised my brow.
"Naruto, slow down!" Ino called out, turning in her seat. "What are you trying to say?" She asked, crossing her arms. 
"Don't you see?! If this match continues, Sasuke will die!"

Sasuke snapped his head up to the top of the sphere. Sand circled around the top, Sasuke squinted his eyes as he tried to see what if formed.
An eye stared back at him from the top of the sphere. 

Temari clenched her fists. No doubt about it, it's that jutsu. Temari gulped, this is bad. Gaara isn't even thinking about our plan at all! Temari gritted her teeth. Kankuro gave a low growl.

"You've gotta believe me!" Naruto shouted, his fists clenched as he looked down at Kakashi. Kakashi looked back down to the arena with a sigh.

 

To be continued................