Chapter Fifteen: The Broken Seal

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

That scream, that was Sakura! What's happening to her? Where's Kakashi? We have to get out of here! I clenched my fists. "Sakura...she's in trouble..." I whispered, slowly starting to climb up, Sasuke put his hand on my shoulder. "I'll bust us out of here!" Naruto grinned, looking over to me with bright blue eyes. Naruto? I smiled at him. "I'll fake him out!" Naruto grunted as he stood up, wavering around. "You've exhausted my patience." Haku called out as he watched Naruto run towards the same opening again, Haku followed, but in a second Naruto his heel and started to run out the other direction. Haku followed him intently. "Naruto! Behind you!" I screamed, needled flew in his direction, he hit the ground, hard. "Naruto!" I gasped, running towards him. "Your chance of escaping my house of mirrors is zero, that is absolute." Haku warned us, I knelt down on the ground, gingerly toughing the side of my face with my hand, Sasuke was close by. "Naruto, are you able to get up?" I asked him, he groaned as he struggled to lift his head, I held onto him. "Try not to use any more chakra, loser." Sasuke huffed, crossing his arms. "Sasukes right, that's only going to help him now." I smiled down at him. "I know (Y/N)...I know." He said softly. We can't go on like this, he's blocking every move we make. I've got to find a way to outmaneuver him. Sasuke stood up, his fists clenched, I watched him with pain struck eyes. Naruto held onto my hand lightly. My eyes have adjusted to his movements. "Looking for a counterattack? I'll save you the trouble." Haku threw more needles towards out direction, Sasuke quickly tore one out of his arm and used it to block the incoming needles, his knee fell to the ground. "Get up, loser. We've got to team up!" Sasuke looked down at Naruto, he tried his best to pick himself up. I'm aiming at his vital spots now, but I can't get a direct hit. Haku gripped onto his needles tightly, Naruto sat up. "I know what we have to do. Believe it, Sasuke." Naruto grunted, my eyes widened as I saw the mirrors flash again, Sasuke was still on the ground gasping for air. I picked a needle up from the ground, the same way he did. I hit them away as quickly as I could, keeping my eyes locked on Haku. It's not just luck, they're fighting to protect their friends. That's why they're so determined. But they can't possibly see the needles coming. I pushed Naruto out of the way of some incoming needles, toppling over him. "(Y/N), are you okay?" He asked me, shaking my shoulder. "Y-Yeah!" I gasped for air, clenching my fists. Sasuke stood up, picking up what I had started to do, my chest shook as I tried to get up. My movements are beyond human speed, and yet they're tracking them down some how. What ever they're doing, I've got to stop them now. "H-He disappeared! Where'd he go? How did he just vanish?!" Sasuke looked around wildly, "Naruto, you better not pass out again!" Sasuke warned, I was staggering around on my feet, I looked over at him on the ground. "Come on, let's go! I can't keep protecting you like this." I looked around at the mirrors confused. "Well, then, don't! I never asked for your help...ugh..." Naruto fell back down on the ground, I turned around lightning fast, my fists clenched. "You can't revive him, he's reached his limits." Haku called from above, I looked up at him with furious eyes. I threw a needle at him angrily. "Impressive. You two have excellent moves, your attacks are very skillful." I followed him from mirror to mirror, needles appeared in his hand again, he threw them at us quickly, I jumped out of the way. "But you've reached your limits as well." I gasped, looking from mirror to mirror. "Motor functions, reflexes, judgement, your abilities are weakening slowly, but surely. Now you're finished!" Here he comes! Stay calm, focus. Concentrate, see everything... Sasuke's eyes widened, he quickly picked up Naruto, jumping out of the way before a shower of needles could get to him. He saw every move, but there's no way he could do that. I looked over at Sasuke, my eyes widening in shock. Impossible! Those eyes, the sharingan! Haku watched him intently, a large smile came to my face. It's not complete, but I could see through his deceptions. Sasuke clenched his fists, I stood next to him, my eyes burning as I looked at Haku. So, he too has a kekkei genkai, the power of a unique blood trait passed down with in a clan. Interesting, even though it's not perfected. To uncover this power in the midst of a lethal attack, is an amazing feat. And because of that, I won't be able to fight much longer. My jutsu uses a tremendous amount of chakra, and his swift movements also take energy. There's no doubt that the longer we fight, the more he will be able to use the sharingan to perceive my moves. Even now, his eyes are tacking me. I can't target him directly, he'll just block a frontal attack. So, I'll have to throw him off guard by attacking his partner. Then I'll destroy him! Haku clanked his needles together, I steadied myself, waiting for him to come and attack us...but he turned towards, towards Naruto! In a flash, Sasuke ran past me, I watched wide eyed as I tried to chase after him.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura gaped, holding her hands over . Kakashi held onto his chest, blood stained his clothes a dark red hue. "You were late, Kakashi. You let your concern for those little punks' safety cloud your mind, adding further to the fog that already hinders your sharingan." Zabuza opened his eyes, glaring down at Kakashi with disgust. "Your eyes are sharp, Kakashi, but not sharp enough to read my moves. Not anymore." Zabuza chuckled, holding onto his sword loosely. "Come on, Kakashi. I want this to be fun. I want to enjoy myself as I exact my revenge. As for those brats, don't worry. They're at Haku's mercy. No, they're breathing their last breaths right now!" Kakashi kept his eyes pinned on Zabuza, holding onto the large gash in his chest securely. "Relax, you'll have plenty of time to weep out an apology for failing those brats when you see them in the next life!" Zabuza laughed, fading into the mist, Sakura was looking around worriedly. "H-He said Sasuke...will die." Sakura stuttered, she clenched her fists before shaking her head side to side. "No! I won't believe that. I have faith in him." Sasuke will beat you to a pulp, cha! "And that masked kid..." we'll make him wish that he was never born! "I can't loose Sasuke..." anyone who tries to take him away from us will pay for it! "And (Y/N) or Naruto either!" "Exactly." Kakashi called out, "Huh?" Sakura turned towards him. "I...I believe in their abilities. I have faith in them." Kakashi nodded. "Naruto, the number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja, (Y/N), heir to the most powerful clan in the Hidden Leaf-" "They advance quickly, but so does Haku, no one can match him." Zabuza grabbed onto the hilt of his sword, "No one has ever stopped his secret jutsu, even the most powerful Jounin fall before him. Just as you will fall before me, right now!" Zabuza grunted angrily, "Sakura, stay with Tazuna." Kakashi warned, "Okay, you go it." She nodded, watching as Kakashi ran off into the mist. He's right, it's time to end this. But he is the one who will fail!

Naruto groaned as he woke up, slowly he turned his head around, Sasuke was standing over him, I shook silently. Haku way laying on the ground. "Y-You always get in the way, N-Naruto. It never fails." Sasuke breathed out, Naruto smiled up at him. "Ah! You beat him, Sasuke-huh?" Naruto was frozen still, tears dripped off of my face. A small splatter of blood formed by Sasuke's feet, it dripped down his chin. "Y-You should see the look on your face...you-you look like a total l-loser." Sasuke slowly wavered on his feet, Naruto sat up. "W-Why...why did you save me? Why did you do it?!" Naruto sniffled, looking up at him. "I-I don't know why...I just did..." Sasuke coughed, but a small smile still formed on his face. "You...I hated you." Naruto stood up, stomping his foot on the ground. "Then why? It doesn't make any sense! Why did you...protect me?!" Naruto clenched his fists. "I didn't ask for this, I didn't ask for you to save me!" He shouted at Sasuke, "I-I don't know. My body just moved...there wasn't time to think...loser." Sasuke grunted, falling down on his back. "Sasuke!" I shouted, diving on the ground to catch him in my arms. "He...he's still out there...my brother..." Sasuke's voice was a hushed whisper, I held him close to my chest. "I promised myself...I'd stay alive until I killed him...(Y/N), don't let your dream die." Sasuke's eyes closed as he relaxed in my arms, tears continued to stream down my face, my eyes burning furiously. I hugged him close to my chest, silently shaking as his blood stained my clothes. He found, he found the strength he didn't realize he had because of a certain person who was precious to him. To save that person, he rushed in knowing it was a trap. "He was a true ninja, worthy of honor. Was this the first time you have seen a friend die in battle? This is part of what it means to be a ninja." Haku sunk back into his mirror. "Shut up." I sniffled out, "S-Sasuke, you were such a creep, and yet...you'll pay for this!" I gently dropped Sasuke on the ground, Naruto looked at me worriedly. I started to shake violently, my tears tuning to blood as I clenched my fists, snapping my knuckles. "I'm going to kill you!" I screamed, bits of the ground shot up in the air around my as I screamed, glaring daggers at Haku. What is this chakra?! Chakra cannot be seen, and yet it's clearly visible! It's something ghastly. I can feel the wrath, the blood lust, like evil it's self. Haku shuddered, their wounds, it's healing, and...their eyes! Bits of my skin peeled off and floated down onto the floor, the burning in my face was indescribably painful, I gritted my teeth glaring at him. This kid, what are they?! "Huh?" Haku froze, our eyes met, burning into his head. "(Y/N)?" Naruto shook, looking at me from the ground, I ignored him.

"Huh?" Kakashi jumped, looking around him in the mist. Is Zabuza creating this? He's not, I know this chakra...there's no way... "What is this energy? It's something...foul. Kakashi? No...it's too powerful, even for him. Where is it coming from?" Zabuza grunted, clenching his fist as he looked around in the mist. (Y/N)...this puts everyone in danger. Now of all times...the Daigan is too powerful for them to wield, their turning into...Ichiro...I have to stop it!

The anger bubbling up inside of me was too strong to hold, my shoulders cracked as they bent in an unusual way, I couldn't stop the shaking. I screamed as I started running towards the mirror, ignoring the burning in my face as I ran, the only thing I was set on was revenge.