Chapter Twenty Eight: The Sharingan Revived, Dragon Flame Jutsu!

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the tears. He's alive...he's alive...I sniffled, a smile growing on my face. It's been so long...I thought, rubbing my eyes. "This is a perfect time." He called out, I heard his voice rumbled inside his chest, he held onto my shoulders tightly. "Perfect time?" I asked in a whisper, opening my burning eyes back up. "Yes, little (Y/N)." my eyes widened. "I will never loose you again-" "GAH!" I screamed as he stuck his fangs into the side of my neck, my shout echoed through the forest. It felt like two needles sunk into my neck, a wave of pain made me shake, my legs trembled. Two identical streaks of red ran down my neck, my skin started to bubble as a symbol burned through my flesh. My mouth was wide open in shock, tears rolling down my cheeks. "(Y/N)!" Sasuke shouted, his eyes widening as he saw me fall to my knees. Sasuke held his arm out, I was gasping for air on the ground, pain stinging through out my whole body. My eye lids felt as heavy as lead. Sasuke gritted his teeth. Foolish little brother, you can't kill me, your hates not strong enough. You're not strong enough. Your life is too precious too you. So run..."No..." Sasuke grunted, holding onto the sides of his head. Run away and live. Live with the shame..."No!" Sasuke shook his head, "NO!" He screamed, the sharingan reappearing in his eyes, staring him down. "So, it's finally happened. His Uchiha blood has come to a boil." He said to him self, preparing for Sasuke's attack. "I think I'll play with him a little, to learn the full extent of his powers. I am in a good mood today." He grinned, I was gasping for air, sharp pains in my chest each breath I took. I must...stay awake...to fight...I struggled to keep my eyes open, my head falling down.
Sasuke bit down on a kunai, all I cared about was surviving in order to defeat my brother, what a fool I've been. I see the truth now. (Y/N), if I haven't the courage to face this demon, how can I ever come to face him?! Sasuke darted towards him, jumping up into the air. "Hm." He smiled, a gust of air coming from his body, Sasuke flung two kunai at him, he dodged them with ease. "AHHH!" Sasuke shouted, jumping off of a tree to give him momentum, he sent a flying kick at him. He dodged it with his arm, Sasuke bounced off of it, twisting in the air he sent down a punch, he moved out of the way as Sasuke landed back onto his feet. "Gnnnn!" Sasuke growled, sending a punch flying in his direction. I couldn't stop shaking as I watched them fight. "N-No..." My voice was a small whisper. "S-Sasuke...don't hurt..." I fell down onto my side, the pain was too great. I've got to keep my eyes open. I gritted my teeth, bearing the pain. "You idiot." My fathers voice rang through my head. "Running head first into danger like that, knowing my brother is dangerous. I warned you all those years ago, and I shall warn you again. Death waits at your door step." He lectured me, I laid down on the ground, straining my eyes open. I...won't...sleep. I repeated over and over again in my head. "There's a reason I made you believe he was dead, he was trying to take you, did you know that? He wanted to use your kekkei genkai-hey! Are you even listening?!" He shouted, his hands on his hips. I...must...protect...my friends. My shoulders trembled.
He jumped back in a flash, Sasuke's eyes widened as they followed him around, I can see! Sasuke clenched his fists, I can see! Sasuke quickly jumped out of the way, dodging his attack, he quickly made a hand sign, breathing fire in his direction. He burrowed under the tree, dodging the burning inferno as he came back up to the surface, swiping at Sasuke, Sasuke jumped back, catching his breath.
You're good. He smiled, you anticipate my attacks and your aim is true. You can see my moves, can't you? Hm, interesting. He squinted his eyes at Sasuke.
-

The suns going down. Anko sighed, standing on top of a thin branch as she looked out into the sun set. I've gotta find him soon, my odds are bad enough as it is, it will only make it worse in the dark. Ank clenched her fists, quickly catching her breath as she glaring back into the forest. But why now? What the devil could he be after? Anko wondered, squinting her eyes. No matter. He's here, it's time to finish this.

"Hya!" He shouted, sending another strong gust of wind Sasukes way, Sasuke dodged, he watched as it cut a tree in half. "Hm?" He looked up, Sasuke shot down at him from above, grabbing onto his waist, he twisted him in the air. "AHHH!" Sasuke shouted, pointing his head down to the ground, flying through the air. He landed straight on his head.

His body shook for a moment, his eyes dark as his arms fell limp to the ground, he stood on his head. Sasuke jumped off of him, watching him closely. In silence, his legs fell, he looked dead. Sasuke sighed in relief. "N-No...Sasuke...stop." I called out to him, but my voice was too weak to be heard. His head twisted around on his neck, Sasuke's eyes widened as he watched him twitch. He burst into a pile of mud. "Substitution-gnn!" Sasuke's cheek was cut but a flying kunai, he quickly jumped out of the way, dodging the kunai that rained down at him. Quickly he jumped off of the large tree and onto a smaller one, pulling wire out of his pouch, he spun it around another trees branch, swinging around in the air, the wires cut into the tree. Sasuke landed on a lower branch, "Huh?" He looked over to his side, he ran up to him, punching him in the face. "Gah!" Sasuke stumbled back, he grabbed onto Sasuke's hair, kneeing him on the chin, Sasuke's teeth chattered together, his head flew up as he fell down to the ground. "Gah..." Sasuke gasped. "Sasuke!" Called out, tears continued to spill from my eyes.
"What a disappointment you turned out to be." He called out, walking closer to Sasuke, he looked down at his still body. "Your ancestors weep." A silent hissing came from behind him, he didn't hear it. Sakura's eyes widened. "The Uchiha clan should thank me for killing you. Silly little worm." Sasuke opened his eyes, the small paper bombs exploded. "Gah!" He gasped, stumbling towards the trunk of the tree, Sasuke grinned, quickly jumping up from the ground, pulling the wires he had strung around the tree tightly. "Gnnn!" He gasped, tied to the tree, the wires cutting into his flesh. "No...Sasuke...t-that wont..." I sniffled, my throat dry, another wave of pain hit me like a wall, my body was screaming for sleep, I ignored it. "Fire style, dragon flame jutsu!" Sasuke shouted, flames bursting around his body, traveling up the wires as they hit him. "GAHH!" He gasped, his face melting in the flames. "He did it!" Sakura gasped, looked down at me. "Come on, (Y/N)!" Sakura threw my arm over her shoulder, holding me close to her side as she jumped down to Sasuke. Flames burnt the tree, smoke rised up into the air. "Sasuke!" Sakura called out, my feet dragged as she ran towards him. "You did it!" She smiled, Sasuke was gasping for air, I gritted my teeth. "No..." I whispered. "Are you okay? Don't worry, it's all over." Sakura bent down to him, reaching her hand out to his shoulder.
He broke through the wires, walking on the burnt branch, his skin peeled back, revealing his true face. "Gah!" Sakura gasped, I slowly slid down to the floor, unable to move. Sasuke and Sakura were paralyzed as he stared at them, holding them under his gaze. "No, impossible!" Sasuke gritted his teeth. "Such mastery of the sharingan at so young a age," His voice melted, turning back into it's normal self. "You're a true Uchiha after all. Yes, you'll do nicely." He breathed out slowly, "AHHH!" Sasuke shouted, straining against his restraints. "You're definitely his brother, if anything, your eyes are even keener than Itachi's-" "Who are you?! What do you want?!" Sasuke shouted, I looked up at him. "B-Big O..." I slowly reached my hand out, my whole body shaking. "Mm, little (Y/N), you're not looking so good." He chuckled, holding our heaven scroll in his hand. "My name is Orochimaru. But as to what I want, that'll have to wait until you finish this test." The scroll burst into flames in his hand, "The scroll!" Sakura gasped, frozen solid.

"First, you'll have to defeat the hidden sound ninja who serve me." Orochimaru explained, Sakura was staring daggers at him. "I have no idea what you're talking about! But if you're finished, why don't you beat it?! If we never meet again it would be too soon!" Sakura shouted, her pink hair bouncing as she shook. "Oh, you and I will meet again." Orochimaru grinned, making a quick hand sign. "No...!" I gasped, watching as his neck stretched out to an impossible length. Move! I commanded my self, pain ricketing through my joints. Sasuke's eyes widened, Orochimaru hissed, sinking his fangs into Sasuke's neck, just as he had done with me. "Sasuke, no!" Sakura screamed, completely powerless. "Gnnnnn!" Sasuke bared the pain, Orochimaru's neck sunk back into place as Sasuke fell to his knees, grabbing his neck. "Sasuke!" Sakura cried out, turning her head lighting fast over to Orochimaru. "You! What have you done to them?!" Sakura screamed at him. "I just gave them a little parting gift. Very soon Sasuke and (Y/N) will come and seek me out, and desire my power. I already know you would of said yes, little (Y/N). But in the mean time, I enjoyed the demonstration of your power," Orochimaru called out to us, sinking back into the ground, chuckling as he left.

"AHHHHHH!" Sasuke screamed, down on his hands and knees. "Sasuke!" Sakura gasped, putting her hands on his back as he shook. "N-No...I won't...give in." I whispered, my arms shaking as I desperately tried to pull my body up. "What is, what's he done to you?!" Sakura asked, tears forming in her eyes. "Are you?!" Sakura stopped, Sasuke slowly got up onto his knees. "It's okay." She whispered to him, holding onto his arm as he screamed out in pain. "Come on! You're going to be okay!" She sniffled, "(Y-Y/N)..." Sasuke called out to me before he out, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. "S-Sasuke?" Sakura quivered, holding his comatose body in her arms.

"Naruto! Sasuke and (Y/N) are hurt! I need you!" She screamed, tears rolling down the sides of her face. Naruto was passed out, the kunai still pinning him to the tree. "Naruto!" Her shoulders shook, her whole body trembling. "I dont..." She began, her voice a hushed whisper. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

Before long, night fell. Orochimaru rose back from the ground, Anko ran as fast as she could. I cant feel it! She gritted her teeth, running through the forest as fast as she could. He's somewhere close. She kept her eyes wide open, looking for any signs of him.
"Hm?" Orochimaru opened his eyes, only his head stuck out of the tree as he relaxed. She stood in front of him, her fists clenched. "Well, well, Anko. It's been a while." He chuckled, anger bubbled up inside of here. "This is no time to reminisce, you're an S class criminal, top of the most wanted list. You've got to be taken down, and it's only fitting that I'm the one to do it." Anko stood her ground, needles fell out of her sleeve, she held them tightly in her hand. "After all, you're the one who taught me everything. Right, sensei?" She was staring daggers down at him, "Not quite." He slowly shook his head, his tongue unraveling from his mouth, it shot towards Anko. She quickly jumped out of the way, dodging the wet tendril. As she jumped up on the tree, the slimy muscle found her, wrapping around her arm as he pulled her back down, she made a quick hand sign. "Striking shadow snake!" She shouted, snakes shooting out of the sleeve of her trench coat, aimed at Orochimaru. He didn't move. "Come out of there!" She shouted, the snakes pulled the tree that Orochimaru was inside of, pulling him closer to her. She slammed him onto a tree, quickly pulling out a kunai, she stabbed it through both of their hands pinning them both to the tree. Sweat beaded down Anko's forehead as she gritted the pain, "Ha...I got ya." She breathed, glaring daggers at him. "Now, then." She began, "Let me just borrow your left hand." She grunted, putting her hand over his. "That hand sign..." He breathed out, looking down at it. "Right. It's over, both you and I are going to die here." She said, closing her eyes. Ninja art, twin snake sacrifice jutsu! She held her breath, straining her shoulders back.

Orochimaru chuckled. "It's sad that you'll die alone, Anko." Orochimaru looked at her from behind, growing out of the ground. She gasped, her eyes widening. "That's right." He breathed, pulling off the rest of the burnt skin on his face, revealing his own, she turned her head around to him. "A substitution." He grinned, she looked back at the clone, it burst into mud, slowly sliding down the tree she was pinned to. "Of course, you're one of the elite now." Orochimaru chuckled from behind, she gritted her teeth. "A righteous warrior. How terrible of you to be using a forbidden jutsu like that." He walked closer to her, she pulled the kunai out of her hand with a strained grunt, throwing it towards him. He caught the kunai between to fingers, Anko's blood dripped off of it. "It wont work, Anko." He breathed, holding a hand sign in front of his face, her eyes widened as pain ricketed through her body. She was paralyzed, he walked closer to her. "Why are you here?!" She seethed, her whole body shaking. "I'm disappointed, I expected a friendly welcoming after all this time." He grinned, her chest shook. "Don't tell me, you've come to assassinate Lord Hokage!" She shouted at him, he slowly shook his head. "No, not yet. I don't have quite as enough followers to attempt that, but I've heard such good things about this village, I decided to make it mine." He tapped his chin, "Gnnn!" She gasped desperately for air, holding onto her neck as she slowly crumpled down onto the ground, the pain of her curse mark being too much to bear. "Oh, it's the mark, isn't it? I've put the same one on a couple of people just a while ago, they're both very promising prospects." He grinned, kneeling down to her. "You haven't changed, I see. They'll die before they serve you!" She shouted. "Possibly, I'd say the odds are one in ten against him, but my little (Y/N)." He grinned, looking up at the night sky. "I doubt they'll even be fazed." Her eyes widened. "It's sounds like you want them badly, huh? Come back to pick off the last of your family members?" She was glaring daggers at him, "Oh? Jealous, is that it? You can't forgive me, can you, for using you and then tossing you aside. It seems like they have even more potential than you had. You see, they've inherited the sublime abilities of the (L/N) clan." He chuckled, his smile widening. "And their physical condition is excellent, yes, they are the heir I'm looking for. At the very least, they make things interesting." He stood back up with a shrug, "Whatever happens, make sure no one stops the exams early." He turned his back on her, starting to walk away. "Three of my followers are also candidates, I look forwards to seeing how they fair." He disappeared into the darkness, but his voice still rung loud. "Bare this in mind, if anything happens to deprive me of my fun, it means the end of the leaf village."

"Alright, that's enough resting up, I think. The other teams will be calling it a day soon," Neji played with a kunai in his hand, Tenten turned her head over to him. "And that means, it's time to strike." He turned to Lee and Tenten. "You know the plan, we split up and fan out. What ever happens, whether we make contact with another team or not, we meet up back here, at this spot." Neji stood up, flinging the kunai down into the ground. "Got it?" He called out to them. "No sweat." Tenten sighed, "Roger." Lee nodded. "Alright then, let's move!"

"Gnnnn..." Sasuke grunted, Sakura put her hand on his forehead. "At least he's breathing easier now." She sighed, he was laying on the ground. Sweat was beading down my face. A-A little nap wouldn't hurt, right? My shoulders trembled as another shot of pain bounced through my body, "He's still got a high fever. (Y/N), how are you doing?" She asked, looking over to me, I was leaning against the cave's wall, my arm tightly wrapped around my stomach, my eyes closed. "I-I-I f-fell fine." I gasped out, a giant trembled in my stomach made me hunch over, a burning liquid filling my mouth. She frowned. Looks like it's up to me to defend them all. Sakura sighed, I puked out onto the grass, a thick purple soup leaking from my mouth. Sakura turned her head away.

Anko tied bandages tightly around her hand, she sighed. "I've already wasted enough time. I've got to tell Lord Hokage." She sighed, starting to walk out of the forest. "Hm?" She jumped, turning her head to the side as she heard a quiet rustling. She stared at the bushed, her eyes wide open as she prepared her self. A low growling came from the bush, she kept her eyes on it, watching a tiger stepped out. It's shoulders up high as it hung it's head down low, cautiously walking towards her, ready to pounce any second. "I don't have time for this!" She sighed, clenching her fists as she turned her head around, another tiger coming up from behind. A third joined to her side, their large fangs glistening in the moon light. The tiger padded closer, "Gah!" Anko gasped, her knees buckling as she held onto her neck, she slid down onto the ground. The tiger roared loudly as it fell to the ground in a large slam, her eyes widened as the other two laid down, their paws in the grass. "Huh? It's a paralysis jutsu!" She gasped, "So, there you are, Anko." A man called out from behind, she turned her head over to him. "Man, you Anbu goons took your time getting here, didn't you?" She seethed, looking up at them. "Well, there's no need to get snippy-!" His eyes widened as he watched Anko hunch over in pain, "Anko! Are you alright?!" He gasped, kneeling down to her shaking form. "What is it?" He asked reaching his hand out to her, he stopped, his hand hovering over her back. "T-The curse mark has appeared. But that means...Orochimaru?!" He gritted his teeth, his teammate took a step closer. "What?! Here?! No!" His teammate clenched his fists. "Hurry, get up. We'll carry you to Lord Hokage, if we have to." He looked down at Anko. "No, no. Take me to the tower!" Anko gasped for air. "What are you talking about? You know that we have to signal the alarm at the first sign of Orochimaru. It's more important than the chunin exam!" He exclaimed, "I know but...then summon Lord Hokage to the tower! I'll explain everything there."

I was in a haze, my vision misty as my body shook. Sakura had just fallen asleep, her head lightly bobbing up and down. Naruto and Sasuke were still out cold, sharp pains stung my chest as a drip of purple ooze dripped from my chin. Dosu was closely watching us from a tree, Zaku and Kin at his sides. "Found you..." He chuckled in a whisper. "Alright, just as Orochimaru ordered." Dosu looked over at his team mates. "We strike at daybreak, and remember out targets are the Uchiha and the (L/N)." Dosu reminded them. "Yeah, but if the other two get in the way, it's okay if we take em out, right?" Zaku asked with a grin, his arms crossed. "Of course." Dosu breathed.

The sun slowly started to rise, I couldn't move. Birds were chirping loudly, Sakura started to twitch, her eyes slowly opening. "Mm." She sighed, watching the sun rise into the sky. Dosu grinned.