Chapter Eight: Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

The kunai came flying towards Zabuza's face, just before it could land a direct hit, Zabuza jumped out of the way, letting go of the water prison. But Zabuza didn't dodge it completely, a small cut hit right beneath his eye. Zabuza turned around, furious, the large shuriken still in his hand, he spun it around wildly, Naruto's eyes widened. "I'll destroy you!" Zabuza grunted, about to fly the shuriken at Naruto. In a spray of blood, Kakashi caught the blade in his hand, drops of blood mixed in with the water below. Naruto fell into the lake. "Kakashi-sensei!" I gasped, smiling ear to ear.

"Naruto, that was an excellent plan, you've really grown, haven't you?" Kakashi praised, but he didn't look away from Zabuza. The intenseness of his stare was chilling. "I knew I couldn't beat him with my shadow clones, that was just to distract him. While he fought the clones, I turned into the demon wind shuriken. He didn't know what to do, believe it! I used one of the clones to transfer into the shuriken, so when I threw it to Sasuke, it looked like a real shuriken. Sasuke could tell it was me in a second, he spun me around so no one could see and pulled out his own shuriken. I hid in the shadow of the real shuriken, and my target was the real Zabuza! Of course, I knew I couldn't fight Zabuza myself, I had to break up his water prison, but I didn't know his clone would get wreaked too, ha! That was a bonus, believe it!" Naruto grinned, I looked over at the large puddle of water the clone left behind.

"Don'r brag, you just lucked out." Sasuke looked over at me, slowly I moved my legs, trying my best to crawl out of the water. "(Y/N), don't move, you're arm's on a bad enough position, we don't want it to get any worse." Kakashi smiled down at me, I smiled back. "It was just a fluke!" Tazuna said, stomping his foot into the ground angrily. You can call it a fluke, but their teamwork was flawless. They knew what to do with out even talking about. Most of the time, they act like they hate each other, and yet, they're a perfect team. I sighed, resting my head back on the ground, the water soaked the bottom half of my body.

"I got distracted and lost my grip on the water prison." Zabuza and Kakashi had the most intense staring contest I've ever seen, pure hatred burned in their eyes. "Don't flatter yourself. You weren't distracted, you were forced to let go." I watched closely.

Zabuza's eye twitched slightly as he started to dig the blade of the shuriken deeper into Kakashi's hand, Kakashi fought against the blade, reading Zabuza's movements closely before flinging the shuriken off, I gulped. The both jumped back at the same time, landing on the water, small waves came up to my feet, Naruto watched, his mouth wide open. "The sharingan..." Sasuke watched his eye intently.

"Ushi, Sara, Oo, Nae, Ee," They were mirroring each others hand signs, their hands moved so quickly I could barely keep up. "Tori!" They both said together, simultaneously. "Water style, water dragon jutsu!" Waves formed between them, the water climbed my legs like a ladder. Water bursted up in the air, two twin dragons came at each other, full force, water engulfed my whole body. Bubbles popped up from my mouth, the entire area was flooded, I couldn't breath!

Zabuza and Kakashi were fighting, blade to blade, the sound of clinking metal could clearly be heard, even from underwater. I pushed my self up, gasping for air, I floated on the top of the water unmoving as I continued to cough. A silent click of a heel came from behind, I looked up to see...who in the world is that? I looked up to see someone in the trees, peering down at us.

Something isn't right. The sharingan can comprehend the enemies technique, however...both jutsu occurred simultaneously. Could he...? They jumped away from each other, I turned my attention back to the fight, they started to run in a perfect circle. "He's not just following..." I washed back up on shore, laying down in the mud. "He moves the same way at the same time..." I bit down on my bottom lip, Sasuke knelt down to me. "How's he doing that, Sasuke?" I asked looking up at him, his arms were some what comforting, I rested my head against his chest.

My movements...it's as if-it's as if he knows what I'm-"Going to do next." Kakashi finished, what? Is he reading my mind as well? He looks at me with that eye. Zabuza gritted his teeth. "It makes you furious, doesn't it." Kakashi followed his hand sign. "All you're doing is copying me like a monkey," Zabuza shook his head. "You can't beat me with cheap tricks, I'll crush you-gah!" Kakashi spoke the same words Zabuza did, anger boiled up inside of him. "When I'm finished with you, you'll never open that monkey mouth again!" Zabuza threatened, but soon he stopped moving. What is that?! It's me, but how? Is it his illusion jutsu? Zabuza looked at the mirrored image of himself, distracted by what Kakashi was doing. "Water style, giant vortex jutsu!" Water sprouted up around Kakashi. "What?" Zabuza breathed out, watching the water start to ripple violently. "Impossible-AH!" Zabuza was hit full force with a large wall of water, he was blasted away!

Sasuke held onto my tightly as the rapid waters swished past us, Zabuza was thrown back onto a tree, in an instant, the stranger in the tree was gone. Kakashi flew kunai at Zabuza, pinning his arms to the tree. "You're finished." Kakashi looked down at him, the water starting to mellow down.

"How? Can you see into the future?" Zabuza grunted, blood dripping down the sides of the tree. "Yes, this is your last battle, ever." Kakashi said menacingly, holding up a kunai knife. I gulped. Three identical needles swished through the air, hitting Zabuza right in the side of his neck. Kakashi looked up at the tree the same time I did, it was the strange guy from earlier. Zabuza slid down the tree, dead.

"You were right, it was his last battle." The stranger said softly, a large white mask covering their face. Naruto climbed out of the water, glaring daggers at Sasuke, I didn't want to leave his arms. Kakashi jumped down from the tree, looking down at Zabuza's corpse. "Thank you. I've been tracking Zabuza for a long time," The stranger bowed, there was an off feeling about them. "waiting for this chance to finally take him down." Kakashi stared at the stranger intently. "By your mask, I see that you're a tracker ninja from the Village Hidden In the Mist." Tracker ninja, what's that? I wondered, Naruto stomped over to us. "Impressive, you're well informed." The stranger smiled from under their mask. "A tracker!" Naruto clenched his fist. "Naruto, you don't even know what that is. You and (Y/N) missed the lesson on it, like usual. Tracker ninja have a special role, try coming to class sometime." Sakura shook her head. "When a rouge ninja breaks away from their village, they carry all kinds of secrets with them, the secrets of their people. Trackers are specifically trained to hunt down these ninja and eliminate them. That was the secrets of their people remain secrets." Sakura rested her hands on her hips.

"That's correct. I'm a member of the elite tracking unit of the Village Hidden In the Mist. It was my duty to stop Zabuza." I looked up at them, they turned their head towards me, everything about them was wrong, I eyed them suspiciously. From their size and the sound of their voice, they must be the same age as Naruto. Yet, he's an elite assassin? I bit down on my lip, the wind started to pick up. They're no ordinary kid, what are they? I kept staring at them, Naruto stomped angrily over to them, what are you doing Naruto?

"What is this?! Who do you think you are?!" Naruto shouted, pointing an accusing finger at them. "Did you hear me?!" "Easy Naruto, they're not our enemy." Kakashi walked over to him, crossing his arms. "Huh? That's not the point! Did you see what he did, just like that? Zabuza was huge and powerful, like some kind of monster, and this kid, who's no bigger than me, he brought down Zabuza with one move, like it was nothing! I mean, what does that make us?!" Sasuke glared at Naruto angrily, I looked away. "We're just fumbling around, we don't know anything, how can I accept that?!" Naruto shouted at Kakashi. "Well, even if you don't accept it, it still happened, Naruto." Kakashi turned his back on him, taking a step closer to Sasuke. "In this world, there are kids who are younger than you and yet stronger than me." Kakashi crossed his arms, looking down at me, I looked back up at him with a smile, moving slightly in Sasuke's arms.

The stranger jumped down from the tree, walking over to Zabuza's body, they knelt down, throwing his arm over there shoulder as they stood up. "Your struggle is over for you now, I must deal with the remains." They stood up, dragging Zabuza's legs on the ground. "There are many secrets in this body, they must not be allowed to get into the wrong hands. Please excuse me. Fare well." They vanished in a swirl of leaves, I watched in awe.

"Sasuke, you can hand (Y/N) over to me now," Kakashi held his arms out. "I have to get that arm in a better position." Sasuke looked at me with worry full eyes, but it seemed like he didn't want to move. Naruto was steaming. "Where'd they go off to?! I can't believe it!" Naruto clenched his fists angrily, I felt Kakashi put his arms on my back. Slowly, Sasuke started to let go. He carefully lifted my arm up to my chest, I sniffled as I looked down at it. "We're not done with our mission. We still have to get the bridge builder to his bridge." Kakashi looked over at Tazuna, he had his hand in his cap. "Sorry I caused all this trouble for ya, but you can rest at my house when we get to the village, my daughter can help you with that kids arm." Tazuna held onto the arm of his backpack tightly.

"Alright, let's get a move on-gah...!" Kakashi's eye widened. "Kakashi-sensei?" I asked looking up at him, he waved in the air a bit, he's going to faint! "Kakashi-sensei-AH!" He fell back onto the ground in a loud thud, pain ran through my arm as I landed uncomfortably on his chest. "Kakashi-sensei!" I shouted, moving my shaking legs onto the ground, standing up before falling directly into Sasuke, he caught me with ease. Sakura eyed us suspiciously. "Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto crouched down on the ground, he was out cold.