Chapter Thirty: Sakura Blossoms

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

Tears were threatening to spill, I couldn't move my body. Pain crept up my side like a spider, I gritted my teeth, my chest pushed down into the ground. I was paralyzed, a large clump s it's way out of my throat, I gagged on the pasty liquid, my stomach turning like a stormy sea. My body was aching, Sakura was mortified, she put her hand on my back hoping the little gesture would help. Lee was gasping for air, I looked up at him from the ground, his body was trembling. A drop of blood rolled down from his ear, "L-Lee..." I tried to speak, but all that came out was a pained grunt. My ear! Lee held onto it with his right hand, it was throbbing. "Oh, I forgot to mention, this little gadget I have here." Dosu held onto his sleeve, showing us the large iron gauntlet, holes were burned through it with crack running across it's sides. "You might be able to dodge my blows, but you can't get away from my attacks." Dosu grinned down at Lee, holding the gauntlet in his hand. What trick does Lee got up his sleeve now? Sakura gulped, her shoulders tensing. "I don't need to strike you with my fists," Dosu chuckled menacingly, "I can hit you with the power of sound!" Lee's eyes widened, "Sound?" He called out. "What makes it possible for the ears to hear, what is sound really?" Dosu grinned, his eye widening. "Vibrations." Sakura sunk her fingers into the dirt. "Give the little lady a prize. Yes, the vibration of the molecules in the air creates a sound wave." Dosu pulled on his ear lobe, I was in a daze, my sight blurring as I watched the scene play out before me. Their voices were all mixed up, like watching a play through a curtain. "These vibrations are collected by the ear and then your eardrum. The human ear drum ruptures when it's put into access of a hundred fifty decibels. More over, if the sound is loud enough to upset the inner fluid of the deepest ear canals, it becomes impossible for you to maintain your balance." Dosu grinned as he watched Lee shake, Sakura gritted her teeth. "Feeling a little dizzy? Nauseous? That's right. It's best if you don't even try to stand up for a while." Dosu shrugged, "You see buddy, that old school taijutsu stuff wont work against us." Zaku scoffed, Lee was staring daggers at him. "Not that you're not pretty good at it, it's just what's the point? Compared to our jutsu, that stuffs totally yesterday's news." Zaku pulled his hands out of the ground, slowly climbing back up to his feet. "You see, I can manipulate ultrasonic waves in the air pressure, I can do things you've never even dreamed of. I can obliterate boulders, or make the ground it's self as soft as a feather cushion." Zaku boasted, so could I. I would or rolled my eyes if I could. "Face it, little man. You're up against the jutsu of the future." Zaku grinned, showing us his palms. Two small metal hole's were bolted into the middle of his palms, his chakra poured out of them, moving the air around him. Sakura gasped, Zaku's grin widened. Lee gritted his teeth.

"Remember, this jutsu is only to be used as a last resort, and then only to protect some one very precious to you." Guy explained with a nod, his hands on his hips. "Right, some one very precious to me." Lee nodded back. "You've done well," Guy put his hand on Lee's shoulder, "I'll never get how quickly you were able to master it, you loveable mop top." Guy chuckled, tears welled up in Lee's eyes. "I'm proud of you, Lee." Guys words rung through Lee's head. "Now, it's your turn!" Dosu shouted, dashing towards the cave, Sakura jumped, quickly grabbing a hold of her kunai. "No!" Lee shouted, jumping in front of Dosu and us, "What?!" Dosu's eye widened as he saw Lee swing his leg around again. "Leaf hurricane-GAH!" Lee shouted, a large pain bent his leg. "Not as effective as before, is it?" Dosu shoved Lee away, Lee quickly scampered back up on his feet, Dosu balled his hand into a fist, shooting towards Lee. "Still, it's impressive that you can move at all! Looks like I have to do something about that!' Dosu shouted, punching towards Lee. Lee held his bleeding ear, blocking Dosu's punch with the same arm. A loud pitched ring came from Dosu's arm, "Do you hear that? This device amplifies the vibrations of the impact, transforming them into sound!" Dosu shouted over the ringing, Lee was shaking as he tried to push Dosu's arm away. "L-Lee...n-no..." I gasped out, Sakura was shaking like a fallen leaf. "The sound wave I can channel with my chakra and point all of it's energy to any target I desire!" Dosu grinned as he watched Lee fall to the ground, blood streaming down the sides of his face from his ears, "Stop it!" I screamed, gagging up another mouth full of purple, Lee was on the ground, toppled over on his side. "Now to end it." Dosu raised his arm, "That's what you think!" Sakura shouted, throwing her kunai at Dosu, he blocked it with his gauntlet. "Ah, I had almost forgotten about you." Dosu glared over at Sakura.

"T-These guys are scary!" Choji whispered, his eyes widening as he glared at them from behind a bush. Shikamaru clenched his fists, his shoulders starting to shake as he watched me quiver on the ground. "(Y/N) and Sasuke are down, and Lee isn't looking too good either. It's just Sakura alone against those guys." Shikamaru's eyes widened. "H-How in the world did they take down (Y/N)?!" Choji gasped, Ino was frozen solid. I can't watch (Y/N) like that, I have to step into save them, but how am I going to be able to get past those three sound ninja? Shikamaru furrowed his brow, Choji gulped. "If we don't do something soon, they're toast!" Choji whispered back, his eyes wide. Ino gasped, her bottom lip starting to quiver. "You, (Y/N), and Sakura. You guys were friends once, right?" Shikamaru whispered to her, her shoulders shook.

The three of us were relaxing on a bench, we were only five. "By the way, Ino." Sakura called out, Ino and I turned to her. "Well, what is it Sakura? Why you look so down?" Ino asked, "Yeah, it's such a beautiful day out." I nodded, Sakura hung her head down. "It's just...I heard that you..." Sakura whispered, her hair flowing in the breeze. "Come on, what is it?" Ino asked her, Sakura looked like she was about to cry. "Well, is it true what I heard? You like Sasuke too?" Sakura asked Ino, "Huh?" Ino's eyes widened, slightly open. I froze. Sakura got up from the bench. "So...I guess that means we're rivals from now on." Sakura turned her head away from Ino, walking away from the bench. "S-Sakura! Wait!" I shouted, about to start chase after her. Ino was behind me, standing still. I was caught in between my two best friends. I shook my head, chasing after Sakura, leaving Ino alone by the bench. "Sakura!" I shouted.

Get a grip, Ino. That's all ancient history. Ino shook her head. "Ino, we've got to do something." Shikamaru called her back to reality. "What do you think we should do?" Shikamaru asked her. "Why do you keep asking me that?! Why do you think I know what we're supposed to do?!" She whispered in an angry tone, her brow furrowing. "You want me to go out there and get myself killed?!" She gritted her teeth, Shikamaru turned his head away from her. I mean, that's all that would happen. Ino looked back at Sakura and me, her legs shaking. I would just be in the same fix they are, what good would that do any body?

"Try to catch these!" Sakura shouted, throwing shuriken towards Dosu. Zaku quickly jumped in front of him, extending his hands out, he flew the shuriken back towards Sakura, she held her arms up to her face, one clipping her on the side of her arm. Sakura fell to the ground, "Gah!" Sakura screamed, Kin was behind her, she grabbed onto Sakura's long hair, keeping her down on the ground. "My, my. What soft and shiny hair." Kin grinned down at her, "But y'know what? If you spent a little less time shampooing," Kin shook Sakura's head back and forth, my eyes wided. "And a little more time practising your jutsu, you might not be in this fix." Kin looked down at Sakura, digging her fingers into her scalp. "Hey, Zaku. I know what would be fun. Let's make this beauty queen watch while you finish off that Sasuke guy, oh and that (L/N) one two. Hell, kill the blond one." Kin grinned over at him. "Why not? Sounds like fun to me." Zaku shrugged, his arms crossed. You stay away from him! Sakura gritted her teeth, starting to move forward, Kin yanked her back by the hair. "Don't you even think about it." Kin grinned down at her. "(Y-Y/N)..." Lee called out to me, barely able to lift his head off of the ground. Sakura was shaking violently. I-It's no use. I've got no strength left. Tears fell down Sakura's scratched up face, she dug her fingers into the dirt, her bottom lip quivering as she wept. "N-No!" My chest jolted violently, my lungs tightened. Sakura closed her eyes, I let everyone down again...what kind of friend are you? Tears ran down her face like a river. Even now, when the others really need me, I cave. How many times have they saved my neck? You'd think that maybe, just this once, when it's life or death, that just maybe I could come through. Sakura shook violently, balling her hands up into fists, holding onto the dirt tightly, but it slipped through her fingers.

"Okay, let's do this." Zaku grinned, walking over to the cave, I stared daggers at him from the floor. A purple mist filled the cave, Sasuke was still as the gas steamed out of his body, Shikamaru's eyes widened. "This thing's about to get really ugly!" Shikamaru gritted his teeth, I've got to do something! To protect (Y/N)! Shikamaru was shaking violently, fear consumed his heart. What do I do? What do I do? Ino watched as Zaku passed Sakura, the diabolical grin on his face widening. Sakura grapped a kunai from her side, "Huh?" My eyes widened as I watched her raise the blade. "Come on. It's pointless, that won't work on me." Kin rolled her eyes, watching as Sakura pointed the tip of the kunai up. "It's not meant for you." Sakura said through gritted teeth, peering at her from over her shoulder. Kin's eyes widened. "What the-!" Sakura dug the blade into her hair, slicing it off with on clean blow. Kin stumbled back. B-But her hair...that was all for...for Sasuke. My shoulders shook as I watched her head band fall to the ground in a small metalic clank. Ino watched.

I've always considered my self to be a true ninja. I claimed that I was badly in love with Sasuke. I was always lecturing Naruto, acting like I know so much more. I hated (Y/N) for being so close to Sasuke. But it's all just empty moments, because they're always in the lead. I watched them from the background. Why is that? Why do I feel like...the extra? Slithers of Sakura's light pink hair floated to the ground around her. No matter what, they were always there, those three. Protecting me. (Y/N)... Sakura looked over at me on the ground, my eyes were on Lee, tears sliding down my face. He did more than just say that he loved (Y/N), he proved it. He's not even their teammate, and he put his life on the line for them. Sakura turned her head back to the ground, she climbed up to her feet. All this time, you all have been teaching me something. It's about time I learned the lesson. Sakura opened her eyes, clenching her fists. No more caving. Now it's my turn to take the lead. Sakura's choppy hair flowed around her, she was staring daggers at them. No more watching from behind. Sakura held the kunai tightly in her hand. "S-Sakura...b-be careful..." I whispered with a slight grunt, my head falling back to the ground. "Kin, finish her!" Zaku shouted, Kin pulled out her fighting needles, holding them tightly between her fingers as she turned to Sakura. Sakura made a quick hand sign. Ha, I know that hand sign. Zaku grinned, Kin darted towards Sakura, stabbing her needled into her back. Kin's eyes widened as Sakura went up in a puff of smoke, a log appearing in her place. "A substitution jutsu!" Kin shouted, taking a step back. Zaku held his palms out, chakra running to the holes in his hand. Ha, you think you can fool me with a lame jutsu like that? Pathetic. Zaku shook his head, watching as Sakura ran towards him, a kunai in her hand. "Kin, get out of the way!" Zaku shouted at her, she quickly scrambled up onto her feet, jumping back towards the tree they hid in. Sakura shot shuriken towards Zaku. "Pathetic." He scoffed, holding his palms out towards her, she continued to run closer. "Hope you don't mind if I return it to you." Zaku grinned, "Slicing sound wave!" Zaku shouted, a gust of air blowing the shuriken back to her. The shuriken dug into her body, but it was another substitution. "Okay, where are you now?" Zaku grinned, she was up in the air, making hand signs. "You really want to keep playing this? Cause I've got news for ya, I'm not falling for it." Zaku dug into his back pocket, pulling out three kunai. "Alright, if you insist!" He shouted, throwing them up at her. The dug into Sakura's skin, Zaku turned his head away, not realizing. "Alright, where are you coming from next?" He looked around, blood dripped onto his cheek. "Huh?!" The same Sakura from before came flying down at him, kunai in hand. This time it's really her! He jumped back, trying to prepare himself for another attack, but he wasn't quick enough. Sakura slammed into him, knocking Zaku down onto the ground. He shouted, hastily moving his right arm in front of his face, Sakura dug her kunai into it, his eyes widened as blood sprayed from his wound. "Gah!" He shouted, Sakura shot her head down, sinking her teeth into his left arm, he cried out in pain. "What are you crazy or something?!" Zaku seethed, punching her on the side of head. "Get off of me!" Zaku shouted, Sakura bit into him harder. "Sakura!" I screamed, my chest shaking.

"Whaaaa!" Sakura cried out, tears streaming down her face. She was crouched down on her knees crying. I sat next to her, holding back my tears as I rubbed a large scratch on the side of my face, Ino bent down to us. "Hey, aren't you the kid they're always picking because you have such a large forehead?" Ino asked, looking down at Sakura. "W-Who are you?" Sakura whimpered. "Yeah, if you're here to fight, then bring it on!" I shouted at Ino, clenching my fists. "No, I'm don't want to fight. My name's Ino Yamanaka, who are you too?" She asked, I breathed a sigh of relief. "I-I'm S-Sakura..." She whispered, sniffling. "Huh? Hello, can't hear you." Ino sighed, looking down at Sakura. "She's Sakura, I'm (Y/N)." I told Ino, "Hm. So, this is the famous forehead, huh?" Ino asked, poking the top of Sakura's head. Sakura's eyes widened. "Wow, it is kinda big. So that's why you hide it behind your bangs?" Ino asked, leaning towards her. Sakura's bottom lip quivered. "That's dumb, it just makes it worse." Ino shook her head, putting her hand under Sakura's bangs, she gently pulled them up. "Makes you look like a sheep dog." Ino smiled, Sakura's shoulders shook, tears still running down her face. "So, you're Sakura, huh." Ino asked, standing up. "Uh huh." Sakura nodded, "And you're the famous prankster (Y/N)." Ino looked over at me, "Yeah, I guess so." I pouted. "Alright! Meet me here again tomorrow, I've got something special for you!" Ino pointed at Sakura, starting to walk away. We were four. "Huh?" Sakura mumbled, looking at Ino and then back at me.

"Some body get this crazy girl off of me!" Zaku shouted, I grabbed onto his arm, stopping him from punching her another time. "Great! Now there's two of them!" He shouted, staring daggers down at me, his blood stained my hands red. Sakura's eyes widened.

"There, see? What an improvement!" Ino nodded, finishing the bow. A bright red ribbon held Sakura's hair up, Sakura's eyes were wide open. "Yeah, you don't look half bad." I agreed, my hand on my hips. Ino giggled, "Mhm! You can keep that ribbon." Ino nodded, Sakura's face turned pink. "O-Oh, thanks." Sakura stuttered, clasping her hands together. "But..." Sakura whispered. "Huh? But what?" Ino asked, furrowing her brow. "My forehead." Sakura looked down at the ground, Ino raised her index finger. "Oh come on! I'm telling you, the more you try to hide it, the bigger a deal you make of it!" Ino waved her finger, Sakura gulped. "And your face isn't that bad, actually, it's a pretty good face! You just gotta be more confident!" Ino smiled, "C-Confident..." Sakura whispered to herself.
"Hey, Ino! Who are those two?" A kid called out, "That's Sakura, and that's (Y/N)! Say hi!" Ino smiled, looking over at us. "H-Hi..." Sakura whispered, hiding behind Ino. "Hey...people." I gulped, awkwardly standing next to Ino and Sakura.

Zaku grunted, hitting me on the side of my face. "Gah!" I gasped, blood dripping down my head. Zaku was wiggling around like a worm on the ground. I was coughing violently, Ino was frozen.

"Hey, everyone!" Sakura shouted as she ran towards us. "Hm?" I turned my head over to her. "I've got something to tell you! It's a secret, you'll never guess who I like! Not in a million years!" Sakura giggled, waving her hands excitedly. "How about you just tell us? Actually, I bet it's Sasuke." I smiled at her, "Huh? How did you know?" Sakura tilted her head, her eyes widening, Ino jumped. "I saw you staring at him in class, that kids so creepy. I don't know how any one could like him. But do you want to know who's really cute?" I waved my finger at her, my face turning pink. "Huh? Some one cuter than Sasuke?" Sakura asked, Ino was staring at us. "Mhm! Naruto!" I nodded, Sakura shook her head. "No way! Sasuke's way cuter!" Sakura shook her head, I laughed. "Wow, what a change. Sakura's really come out of her shell." A girl whispered to Ino, Ino clenched her fists. "Sometimes I wish she's get back in." Ino huffed.

Ino was staring at us, her eyes wide as a pang ran through her heart. She was paralyzed as she remembered. I was smashing my weak fists against him, but it did nothing. I could barely move my body any more than I already did, the purple liquid was threatening to come up again. Blood dripped down my chin.

"Hey! You know what? I just found out that Sasuke like's long hair!" Sakura smiled, I looked over at her. "He does? I better cut my hair then." I grinned smugly, looking over at Sakura. She giggled.

A tear ran down Ino's cheek, long hair...long hair...Ino thought as she looked down at all the hair Sakura had chopped off. "We're rivals from now on." Sakura's voice rang through her head, she watched me run away from her again. "Well, well. I see someone's grown out their hair." Ino turned her back on Sakura. "Look's like I'm not the only one." Ino turned around to her, her fists clenched. "If you think being on the same team as him is going to make him like you, you're wrong!" Ino shouted at her, Sakura was glaring daggers at her. "Face it Ino, I'm going to win." Sakura clenched her fists. "Oh, you think so? Sakura, I will never let you beat me no matter how hard you try." Ino seethed, "Huh?" I saw them from afar. "Hey, guys! Let's all hang out!" I smiled, running over to them with a wave.

Sakura...Ino was crying. (Y/N)... "Gah!" Sakura gasped as Zaku threw her off, I was already on the ground, my face a bloody mess. Zaku was gasping for air, "Now you're gonna pay!" He shouted, his eyes wide open. Sakura turned her head over to him, this is all on me! Sakura gritted her teeth, I was staring daggers at him, my stomach turning, there's no one else. (Y/N) can't fight any more. "Say so long, kid!" Zaku shouted, pointing his palms at us. "No!" Ino screamed, stepping in between us and Zaku, Shikamaru and Choji were at her side. "Huh?" Sakura's eyes widened as she looked up at Ino. "Ha, so what's this? The second string?" Zaku grinned. "Ino?" Sakura looked up at her from the ground. "Surprised? I swore I'd never let you show me up, didn't I?"