Chapter Thirty Four: Clone VS Clone, Mine Are Better Than Yours!

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

"Well, Naruto. You wanted a fight." I smiled, turning my head over to him. "Five against fifty, just the way I like it. Believe it!" Naruto grinned. "What are they?" Sakura stammered, looking around as more popped out around us. "Clones, from the look of it. And a whole lot of them." Kabuto looked back at Sakura, I tightened my grip around my kunai. "Ha, like cornered rats." A clone chuckled from behind, I glared at it from over my shoulder. "Oh, yeah?! Cornered rats, are we?!" Naruto shouted furiously, dashing towards the clone. He threw a strong punch into it's stomach, the clone bent over his arm. Well, whatever it is, it sure cant take a punch. I grinned, "That's showin em! Way to go!" I shouted, clenching my fists. Naruto turned his head back to me with a smile, "Huh?" My eyes widened as I watched Naruto's arm sink into the clones body, "Wha...!" Naruto gasped, falling through the clone, ink staining the sleeve of his jacket. Naruto fell back on his . What are they? Sasuke watched the clones intently. The clone started to shake, it's torso melting as another head popped out of it's side. "I just touched him, and he turned to mush!" Naruto shouted back at us. A kunai appeared in it's hand as he crawled out of the old clones body. What's really going on here? Sasuke gritted his teeth, sharingan! His eyes turned crimson red, I turned my head over to Sasuke. "Naruto!" He shouted, "Huh!" I turned my head over, the clone was about to stab a kunai in his back. "Look out!" I shouted, throwing a kunai into the clones arm. It broke off into the grass, ink sliding back towards the clone. The clone twisted back to me, pointing the kunai towards me. I raised my fists, but a twinge in my neck stopped me. "Gah!" I gasped, my body frozen. "(Y/N)!" Naruto shouted back at me, the clone flung the kunai towards me. I couldn't move. What the hell is going on?! I gritted my teeth, my neck stinging. No, why is the mark hurting again?! Why now?! "Get down!" Kabuto shouted, I hit his chest as we went down to the ground, the kunai grazing his arm. A drop of his blood dripped onto my shoulder. What's going on?! I can't move my body! I layed down on the ground, staring up at the sky. "(Y/N)..." Sasuke knelt down to me, he held onto my back as he sat me up on the ground. Kabuto held onto his arm, picking the kunai up off the ground. It's obvious this things real enough, no illusion here. Kabuto looked down at the knife, this isn't a good time for the mark to be acting up. "Surender the scroll, surrender the scroll, surrender the scroll." The clones chanted around us. "The fact that Kabuto got scratched means that these are real shadow clones. But shadow clones are supposed to vanish when you hit them with a good shot, these things don't. So what the heck are we dealing with, some kind of genjutsu?!" Naruto shouted over the clones, looking back at us. Naruto held onto his kunai tightly, "Surrender the scroll!" They continued to chant, "Come and get it-" "It's no use, save it!" Sasuke shouted at Naruto, "Gnnnnn!" Naruto growled angrily, "You'll only be fighting illusions. It's genjutsu alright." Sasuke's breath turned shallow, I looked over at him. "Illusions? But how? That gash on Kabuto's arm is real enough!" Sakura exclaimed, looking down at Sasuke worriedly. "That's true, but still, Sasuke's right. It could be that the real one is hiding some where near by, launching real attacks behind a smoke screen of illusion, coordinating these clones attacks so that we're fooled into believing these genjutsu shinobis are the ones attacking us." Kabuto looked around at the sea of clones, Naruto fumed. "Well, whatever they are, what are we going to do?! Just stand here?! Let's go find these clowns and take care of em!" Naruto shouted, clenching his fists. "Hold on, Naruto. They'd like nothing better than for us to go searching for them blindly through the forest while they sit back and take us out. One by one, we'd be making there job easy for them." Kabuto warned us, Naruto froze in his tracks. "I know this kind of attack, the kind who use it do so because they're weak in taijutsu and are afraid of close hand to hand combat, according to my data. We've got no choice. All we can do is hold our ground and fend off there attacks." Kabuto explained, his glasses shining in the moonlight. "Okay, fine, whatever. Let's just do it." Naruto answered back, holding his kunai in front of his chest.

"Ha, hold long do you think they can hold out?" Mubi asked, turning his head over to Oboro. "The night is young." Kagari chuckled, Oboro watched us intently.

The clones threw more kunai towards us, I climbed back up to my feet, dodging their attacks clumsily. Kabuto swiftly dodged the kunai, Sakura was gasping for air. "How long is this going to go on?" Sakura whined, "Okay, this isn't gonna work." Naruto clasped his hands together, "No, it's pointless. You'll only waste your chakra. By trying to fight these things, you'd be doing just what they want." Kabuto shook his head, Naruto held his hand sign together, I took a step closer to him. "I don't know, but I'm about fed up with these clones too!" I clenched my fists, Naruto nodded. "If we were to eliminate all the illusions, whoever's casting them won't be able to hurrle kunai at us without us being able to see where they're hiding! I'll show em two can play at this game! Shadow clone jutsu!" He shouted, smoke rising up around him as his clones popped up around us. "Hm, Shadow clones." Oboro whispered, watching as they charged towards his own clones.

Ink splattered on the floor, Naruto was punching everything he came across. The ink shifted, more of Oboro's clones rose out of the ink, Naruto gritted his teeth. "Back for more, huh?! Okay!" Naruto screamed, turning around as he punched through another clone. "We have to help him!" I shouted, "Jerk, he's given us no choice. We've got to now." Sasuke gritted his teeth, "Well then..." Sakura sighed. "You're right, he's going to need us. That's that, we fight!" Kabuto shouted, charging towards the clones. "Come on guys!" I shouted, dashing towards the closest clone, I dug into it's chest with my kunai, ink splattering to the ground. "Woohoo!" I shouted, laughing as I slashed through more clones.

"Ha...ha...ha." I was gasping for air, my legs shaking as I fell down to the ground, sweat beaded down my forehead. "Ugh..." Sakura fell on o her . "Gah!" Naruto shouted, flying back through the air, he skidded on the dirt, Kabuto's back hit a tree, Sasuke was close by me. "I-I was just warming up!" Naruto shouted from the ground.

"The sun is coming up...time to move in for the kill." Mubi whispered to his team mates, "I think you're right, Mubi." Kagari breathed, "We've crushed their spirits, now all that's left is their bodies." Kagari grinned through his mask, the ink clones started to disappear, ink splashing on the ground as the three appeared in front of us. "Lucky us." Oboro glared down at Sasuke. "You...I know you! You're the one who cut me on the shoulder! That really messed me up, ya know?" Oboro seethed, raising a kunai up to his chest. "Oh well, now I can finally pay you back. With interest. " Oboro grinned down at him. "Heh." Naruto smiled up at him. "What?!" Oboro looked over at him.

"Well, well. Now who's the cornered rat?" Sasuke called out from behind them. "Ha, works like a charm, Naruto." I chuckled, staring at there backs. "Huh?! What, it can't be!" Oboro turned his head around, the five of us stood behind him. "There over there, but then who are they?!" Oboro looked in the front and then behind again. "Confused? Sorry, but it was the only way to get you guys to come out of hiding." Naruto laughed in front of them, in a puff of smoke he revealed his clones. "How! Don't tell me that this little brat, it's not possible!" Oboro clenched his fists, "The shadow clones were only the first part of it! The real trick was coming up with clones for the rest of my squad!" Naruto grinned, his clones going up in a puff of smoke. "While our doubles did all the fighting, we were safe and sound waiting for you to show yourselves. What do you think guys? I think our little plan worked." I called out to them with a grin, a hand on my hip, the three of them started to shake. "Ha!" Naruto laughed, trying to climb up onto his feet, but he fell back down onto the ground. "Hey, Naruto." I smiled over at him, "Huh?" He looked up at me, "Take a break, you've used up a lot of your chakra." I told him, "I'll take care of them." Sasuke said, taking a step closer. "No way!" Naruto shouted, he punched Oboro in the face, the three of them knocked each other down like dominos. "After all the work I've done, I'm not going to let you have all the fun!" Naruto shouted, clenching his fist. Is that really the same Naruto? When did he get this good? Sasuke stared at him. Mubi looked up at Naruto, "This kid shouldn't even be able to move, let alone this!" Mubi gasped, "Naruto, you rock!" I shouted, punching my fist up into the air. His chakra's incredibly resistant. Kabuto thought, taking note of Naruto's strength. "You really think so?" Naruto laughed, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at me. "Yeah, you were super cool!" I nodded, his face flushed pink.

To be able to pull of a multi shadow clone jutsu and then to transform four of the clones into his companions, and to still come out fighting. And all this on the fifth day, if he ever truly masters his chakra, this kid will be unstoppable. Kabuto pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, Oboro and his team mates fanned out, staring Naruto down. "Ha, not bad! But that doesn't mean it's over! We're still feeling lucky." Oboro called out, clasping his hands together into a sign, his teammates copied him. "And besides, time's running out for all of us. So, we'll just have to take the gloves off, and show you our ninjutsu. Ninja art, fog clone jutsu!" Oboro's voice echoed around the forest.

Clones of him and his teammates popped up around us. "Shadow clones?" Naruto breathed out, "No, those are real clones. Don't waste your strength, bonehead. Let them make the first move." Sasuke called out to him, Naruto stared down the crowd. "If these are all clones than the real ones are in there with them, all I've got to do is smash my way through them until I find the ones that squeal!" Naruto shouted, clenching his fists. "No, don't be more of an idiot than you already are. Listen to me-" "Get off my back, would ya?! Just stay out of it, I can handle this!" Naruto shouted, dashing towards the clones. "Naruto!" I shouted as I watched him run, "Not again..." Kabuto sighed, leaning forward. A sharp pain, stung my neck, I held onto the mark as I watched Kabuto. There it is again! A stabbing pain in my neck when I try to do anything, did I use too much of my chakra? Dang it! I thought, gritting my teeth.

"So, that was a clone!" Naruto shouted, flying through clone after clone. "That one too!" He shouted, "Naruto, stop!" Kabuto called out to him, watching as Naruto punched his way through clone after clone. "Could it be that they're all fake? Of could it be genjutsu again?" Sakura sighed, I clasped my hands together into a sign, pain ricketing through my body, i've got to...use the last of my chakra... "Daigan!" I shouted, my eyes burning as I looked through all the clones, empty shell after empty shell! "GAH!" I gasped, falling down onto my knees in pain, my neck stinging as I shook. "(Y/N)?" Sasuke knelt down to me, "(Y/N)!" Sakura gasped, "T-The mark again!" Her eyes widened, the mark was a bright red, "(Y/N), you've got to stop using the Daigan! Just don't do it!" Sakura called out to me, Naruto turned his head back around. "You should never give your enemy an opening!" Oboro shouted, flying a kunai down at Naruto, Kabuto pushed Naruto out of the way, "Gah!" He gasped, the kunai cutting into his leg as he landed on the ground. "Kabuto!" Naruto gritted his teeth, standing back up on his feet. "Now you're gonna get it!" He shouted at the clones, "Naruto, stop it! You can fling yourself at those clones all you want, the real one's aren't there!" I shouted at him through pained gasps, "What? Where are they? That last attack couldn't of come from any clone, they've got to be around here somewhere!" Naruto shouted, falling back down onto his knees. I'm exhausted, I can't do the shadow clone jutsu anymore. Naruto was gasping for air.

"Looks like they're reached the end of their rope, oh well, it was fun while it lasted." Oboro jumped towards Naruto, he turned his head around. Behind Naruto, a fist raised through the earth, my eyes widened. The three of them poked their heads out of the ground, kunai in hand. That's it! They hide using earth style! Curse it, how could I have not noticed the vibrations?! I gritted my teeth, Kabuto turned his head around, Oboro sliced the kunai towards his face, Kabuto flew back with a gasp, blood spraying on the grass. Oboro and his teammates rose out of the ground, staring down at Kabuto. Kabuto looked up at them, his eyes staring at Oboro with a crazed look, a long gash on his nose. His glasses were down on the ground, a shiver ran down my spine as I looked at Kabuto, Oboro froze, his legs shaking. Kagari took a step back, his eyes widening in fear from Kabuto's gaze. "GAAH!" Naruto shouted, sending his foot flying into Oboro's face, Oboro fell back into Mubi and Kagari, sending them all flying down to the ground. Their clones disappeared in a puff of smoke, Oboro was knocked senseless. "Ha, like you said. Never give your enemy an opening." Naruto chuckled, rubbing his chin. "Thank you Naruto, you saved my neck." Kabuto breathed out, his horrifying expression dropped. "Way to go, Naruto!" Sakura shouted, waving at him. "It was nothin." Naruto sighed, plopping down on the ground. I stared at Kabuto, the image of his face burned into my brain.

Naruto knelt down to Oboro, digging through his pockets. Kabuto was staring down at me with a grin, "That mark on your neck," He called out, I jumped, turning my head up to him. "What is it, a bruise?" Kabuto called out, I put my hand over it. "O-Oh, it's nothing." I waved, Kabuto smiled down at me, a glare spreading across his glasses. (Y/N)'s nervous around me now, their eyes are still orange, so they do have the Daigan. Perfect, everything about them is...perfect. Kabuto's stare made me uneasy, I turned my head away. Sasuke squinted his eyes at Kabuto, there's something about this guy... Sasuke thought to himself.

"Hm?" Naruto pulled out a scroll, his eyes widened. He stood up, the scroll in hand. "Hey, guys!" Naruto shouted, I looked up at him. "Here it is! Just what we needed, a heaven scroll!" Naruto shouted, the white scroll in hand. "Good job." Kabuto nodded, something about this guy that I don't like. Sasuke looked at him, helping me stand back up.

We made our way to the tower, I leaned on Sasuke's shoulder, his arm was around my waist. Sakura glared at me angrily, turning her head away as we climbed the stairs up to the tower. "There you are, Kabuto. Late." Yoroi called out to him, his arms crossed. Misumi close behind him. "Sorry about that, I got a little," Kabuto looked back at me, "Sidetracked." Yoroi walked over to him, the three of them met up. "Yeah, and aren't we luck you did! It was only thanks to you that we got both of the scrolls!" Naruto smiled up at Kabuto, his hands behind his head. "Not really, you guys did most of it on your own. Especially you, Naruto, very impressive." Kabuto nodded, man this kid's annoying, Kabuto thought. "Hehehe." Naruto grinned, "Well, this is the door that we go through. So long, and good luck to us both." Kabuto nodded, "Right!" Naruto nodded back. Naruto pushed open the door, we all stepped into the room, a cold breeze hit us as we entered.

"A good harvest?" He asked Kabuto, "Yes. I learnt a lot about them during the second exam, and I recorded all the data." Kabuto grinned, holding a card between his fingers. "You want it?" Kabuto smiled smuggle, "Of course." He hissed, Kabuto extended the card out to him. "So tell me, what do you think?" He asked, "Your curiosity is truly insatiable, Lord Orochimaru." Kabuto said, handing him the card. "As a sound village spy, you see things others don't, your opinion is of interest to me." Orochimaru read the card, Kabuto shrugged. "Oh, it doesn't really matter, does it?" Kabuto put his finger over the gash on his nose, it healed instantly. "Whatever I think, you're the one who decides. Isn't that always the way?" Kabuto looked back over to him. "You're a cagey one, aren't you Kabuto? I like that. Good work." Orochimaru breathed out, walking away.

"What's the deal? There's no body here!" Naruto's voice echoed around the room. "It's okay, Sasuke. I can manage." I smiled at him, slipping out from his arm. Sasuke watched me walk towards the front of the room, I was enjoying that. He thought to himself, putting his hands in his pockets, Sakura ignored me, "Huh? I don't get it, what happens now?" Naruto asked, slumping his shoulders, Sakura pointed at the front wall. "Hold on a second, just look at that." She called out, a large sign hung on the wall. "Great! What is it?" Naruto scratched the top of his head, I put my hands on my hips. "If qualities of heaven are your desire, you require wisdom to take your mind higher. If earthly qualities are what you lack, train your body and prepare to attack. When heaven and earth are opened together, the perilous path will become righteous forever. This...something, is the secret way that guides us from this place today." I read out loud, squinting my eyes at the sign. "This what?" Naruto asked me, confusion written on his face. "Or is that a secret too?" He huffed, crossing his arms. "It's like there's a word missing here." I mumbled, looking the board over again, Sasuke walked closer to me. "Anyway, it's about the scrolls. I think that we're supposed to open and read the heaven and earth scrolls now." I nodded, putting my hands on my hips.

I held the heaven scroll in my hand, Naruto gripped onto the earth scroll. He gulped, digging his thumb under the paper. A bead of sweat ran down the side of my face as I did the same, Sasuke stared at me intensely. I pulled back the paper, nothing happened. "O-Okay. Here goes nothing." Naruto pulled back the paper on his own scroll.