Chapter Seven: The Oath of Pain

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

The wind whistled through the trees, we all stayed deathly silent. "You're finished." Kakashi kept his hand steady, watching Zabuza closely. "All right!" Naruto smiled, I stayed still, Sasuke didn't let go. Zabuza chuckled, I shivered. "Finished? You really don't get it, do you? Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation, I'll never be defeated by a mere copycat ninja like you. Ha, you are full of surprises though." Kakashi squinted his eyes. "You'd already copied my water clone jutsu when that kid made their little speech. Very skillfully executed, nice try. But I'm not that easily fooled." Zabuza jumped out of the mist, right behind Kakashi, his clone bursted. "Hey! That one's a clone too!" Naruto gasped. Zabuza swung his sword back around, Kakashi quickly ducked, the blade dug into the earth. Turning his body around, Zabuza kicked Kakashi in the side, he went flying through the air. "Now!" Zabuza grunted, picking his sword up quickly as he ran into the mist. Huh? Makibishi spikes? Zabuza skidded to a halt. "Trying to slow me down, hmph, foolish." Zabuza shook his head, jumping back into the water. I can't believe Kakashi-sensei got kicked through the air like that! I gulped, Naruto quickly scampered over to us. "He has great physical skill too..." Sasuke whispered, I watched the water intently.

This isn't normal water...it's dense, heavy. Kakashi sat up, completely soaked. "Ha, fool! Water prison jutsu!" Zabuza grinned, using a quick set of hand signs, Zabuza had Kakashi in a ball of water before he could even turn around. "This prison may be made of water, but it's harder than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move, so much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later, but first, I'll pay you cute little friend there a visit," Zabuza grinned under his mask. "No!" Kakashi clenched his fists.

"It's him!" I gasped, clutching onto my kunai, Zabuza appeared from the water. "You think wearing a head band makes you a ninja. When you've hovered between life an death so many times it doesn't faze you, then you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly your profile is entered in my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja. But to call up starts like you ninja is a joke." Zabuza made a quick hand sign, mist poured in, he vanished. He disappeared again! I looked around wildly. In a flash, he reappeared, sending Naruto flying with a kick to the stomach, his head band came off. "Naruto!" I screamed, clasping my hands together, my eyes felt like they were on fire, tears slid down my cheeks from the pain. Snake, ram, dog, rat, snake, tiger! "Earth style, stone fist jutsu!" I screamed at the top of my lunges, dashing towards Zabuza full speed, he easily dodged my attack. Aimlessly I swung my fists at him, half blinded by the tears, they wouldn't stop flowing. "Ah, I see, you must be part of the (L/N) Clan..." Zabuza's voice fueled my anger. "The Daigan, a rare kekkei genkai, how ironic, an (L/N) working along side ninja from the Hidden Leaf," I gasped for air, bit of rock falling off of my arms. I opened my eyes as wide as I could, "Die!" I shouted, barely being able to handle to pain, Zabuza sent a flying kick to my stomach, I bent over onto the ground.

"(Y/N)!" Sasuke ran towards Zabuza, he caught him by his collar, holding him up in the air, I started to cough up blood. Sakura watched in horror, slowly my eyes started to relax. I tried to wipe my tears away with my arms, when I looked back down at them, they were coated in red. Blood?! Where did all of this blood come from?! I shook violently, "Sasuke!" Sakura cried. "Listen, (Y/N), get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight! He's using all his power to keep my in this prison, so he can only fight you with his water clone. But his clone can't go far from his real body! If you run away from him, he can't follow! Now run!" Kakashi shouted, I shook my head. Zabuza threw Sasuke down onto the ground as he turned back to me. Run away? Not an option. That became unthinkable the moment you got caught. No matter how fast we run or how far we go, I scampered up to my feet, holding onto my aching stomach, he'll track us down, wipe us out. If we try a Manji defense formation he can get around it in an instant. In the end, if we're on our own, we're finished. Our only chance of survival is to rescue Kakashi-sensei. I breathed heavily, keeping my ground as he walked closer to me. "G-Get away!" I shouted, swinging a weak punch at him, he caught it in his hand. He held onto my arm tightly, pulling me up off the ground, I could feel my shoulder pop. "Gah!" I gasped, gritting my teeth at the pain.

"I can see why Kakashi likes you so much," Zabuza held me up in the air, my arm started to swell. "Your kekkei genkai could be useful, and Haku wouldn't mind a new friend," His fingers dig into my arm, but I couldn't feel it anymore, my shoulder...he dislocated it!

"AHHHH!" Naruto couldn't take it any more, he hopped back up on his feet, charging towards Zabuza. "Naruto, no!" I called out, grimacing at the pain. "Naruto, what in the world are you doing?!" Sakura screamed, holding her head as she watched. I looked down, Zabuza was standing right on top of Naruto's head band, so that's it. "Fool." Zabuza grunted, turning back to Naruto, kicking him out of the way like he was nothing, the sudden jolt to my arm made pain sting through it, more tears dripped down my face. "You..." I hissed, wildly kicking around.

"What were you thinking, charging at him by yourself?! Even Sasuke couldn't get him! We're only Genin, we can't defeat a Jonin, what'd you think you'd accomplish by that?!" Sakura stomped her foot into the ground, Naruto shook as he slowly climbed back up to his feet, holding onto his head band tightly. "Hey, you, the freak with no eyebrows," Naruto called out, Zabuza shot him a look that would strike fear into anyone, any one but Naruto. "Put this in your bingo book, the ninja that will become Hokage of The Village Hidden in the leaves-" Zabuza shook with anger, his grip on me was vice tight, Naruto tied his head band on. "Never leaves a friend behind, and his name's, Naruto Uzumaki!" He grinned, blood dripping down his chin. "Naruto..." I whispered, smiling as I started to feel light headed. Huh, I thought this kid was all talk, but this kid's got guts, Tazuna looked over at him, everything started to turned into blur.

"All right, Sasuke, listen up! Can you hear me?" Naruto called out, Sasuke was glaring daggers at Zabuza, "Yeah." He grumbled, clenching his fists. "I've got a plan." Naruto nodded. Now the idiot's got a plan? Sasuke looked over to him. "So, now you're thinking about teamwork." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Alright, let's bring this guy down!" Naruto grinned, wiping the blood off of his chin. "Big words for such a little man, you think your plan's going to keep you in the game?" Zabuza grinned, this isn't good. "Naruto! Get out of here, leave me behind! Our mission is to protect the bridge builder! Stay on mission!" I cried, shaking my head as I screamed to them, a spark of pain stung my eyes.

Naruto's face grew a pained expression, Sasuke gritted his teeth. "Well...I-I guess this all happened because of me, because of my desire to live. But I won't let that stand in your way now. Forget about me and do what you have to do to save your friends!" Tazuna grunted, clenching his fists. "All right, you hear that?" Sasuke grinned. "Yeah, believe it. You ready?" Naruto whispered back, they put aside their differences to save us...I put my head down, smiling, Zabuza eyed me suspiciously before breaking out in laughter.

"You really haven't learnt anything, have you? Still playing your little game, pretending to be ninja. When I was your age, my hands had already crushed many opponents." Zabuza shook his head. "Zabuza, the demon," Kakashi began, looking over at him from his water prison. "Oh, so I was your book too, huh?" The real Zabuza breathed, his clone turned his head over to me before throwing me back to the original. "Gah!" I shrieked, colliding with his chest, my arm flopped uselessly in the air, he hoisted me over his shoulder, I barely had the strength left to keep my eyes open. "Long ago, in the village hidden in the mist, before a student could become a ninja, there was one final test." Kakashi began, I saw him in the corner of my eye. "Hm? Do you know about the graduation exam?" Zabuza looked over at Kakashi. "What graduation exam?" Naruto asked curiously, Zabuza started laughing again, I started to shake. "What's the big deal anyway? We had graduation tests too." Naruto started to get annoyed by Zabuza's laughter. "Did you have to kill the other students to pass?" I shuddered, the blood on my face dried. "Imagine young ninja like you, eating together, training together, and then comes the final exam. Only they changed the rules, kill or be killed. You can't stop while your opponent still breathes, he was your friend, shared your dreams. It's him or you." Zabuza looked down at them angrily.

"That's...so cruel..." I closed my eyes, my throat hurt. "Ten years ago in The Village Hidden In the Mist, the graduation exam changed. One year before, a dark evil had filled the school with terror." Kakashi-sensei explained, watching Zabuza intently. "What's he saying? What evil? What kind of change? What caused the terror?" Sakura asked, her legs lightly shaking.

"With out pause or hesitation, a young boy who wasn't even a ninja approached the class and took down over a hundred other students." Kakashi clenched his fists, I stayed still. "It..." Zabuza's chest rumbled, I slowly turned my head over to him. "It felt so..."

"Good!" I started to shake, being so close to this monster, I was more terrified then I had been in my entire life. I watched in horror as Zabuza kick Sasuke to the ground before elbowing him full force into the stomach, "You...bastard!" I seethed, with my last bit on energy, I slid down his chest, sinking my teeth into his shoulder, "Little...gah!" Zabuza hit me in the back, I heard a loud crack, but no pain followed, I couldn't move. Zabuza dug his heel into Sasuke's stomach, he started to cough up blood, Kakashi started to shake with anger, furiously glaring at Zabuza, a large bruise started to form on his shoulder, I was immobile, laying on the ground next to his feet.

"Stop right there!" Naruto screamed, "Shadow clone jutsu!" Zabuza looked around, he kept his foot on my back, holding me against the ground. "Oh, shadow clones, and there's quite a few of them," He put his hand on the hilt of his sword, the real Zabuza glared down at me angrily. All of Naruto's shadow clones jumped on him, forming a large pile, I couldn't find Zabuza's clone amidst them all. With a small movement of his sword, Zabuza pushed off of the clones off of him, they went flying through the air. "N-Naruto..." I whispered, Zabuza started to add pressure on my back with his foot, I gritted my teeth.

"His skills are too advanced, he's too powerful. There's no way to defeat him." Tazuna clenched his fists, Sakura couldn't stop shaking, she was so afraid she couldn't speak.

"I'm not giving up! I still have this!" Naruto shouted, digging through his back pack. Naruto threw a large folded up shuriken at Sasuke, Sasuke caught it easily. So that's your plan? Not bad for a fool like you. Sasuke stood up, clutching onto the metal tightly. I slowly turned my head. A shuriken? Dirt smudged on my face as I watched. "Hm?" Zabuza's clone watched as Sasuke swung open the blades. "Demon wind shuriken: windmill of shadows!" what kind of made up name is that? I would of laughed if I could move. "A shuriken? You'll never touch me with that." Zabuza grunted. Sasuke jumped up in the air with a grin, throwing the shuriken as hard as he could, it passed Zabuza's clone, aiming for his real body! I smiled.

So, you passed the clone and aimed for my real body, smart. Zabuza watched the shuriken fly closer to him. But no smart enough. Zabuza caught the shuriken with his open hand, I bit down on my tongue. "Huh?" Zabuza looked up at another shuriken aimed his way. A second shuriken in the shadow of the first, the Shadow Shuriken Jutsu! Amazing Sasuke! I watched, anticipating the hit. The second shuriken's on target, and he can't catch this one. Sakura watched, smiling.

Zabuza jumped up in the air, dodging the shuriken successfully. I took the moment he was up on the air, and with my left leg I tried my best to kick myself out of the way, but only managed to veer my self to the right. As Zabuza landed, his foot directly hit my arm, I heard a loud crack. In a moment of complete terror I looked over at my left arm. It was completely black and purple, swollen and bent out of shape, thank god it's numb.

The shuriken behind him went up in a puff of smoke, and out came Naruto. I gasped, lifting my head up off the ground, my eyes glistened with excitement as he came charging at Zabuza, kunai in hand. "What?" Zabuza turned his head around to see Naruto flying at him. "Eat this!" He shouted flinging the kunai at him, a large smile found its way to my face, Zabuza gritted his teeth.