Chapter Forty: The Ultimate Battle, Cha!

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

The wind howled through the front doors, a draft picking up in side the large room. A cold sweat ran down the back of my neck, I shivered, though I kept my eyes on the battle below. No matter how cold the room got, the tension between Sakura and Ino was still hot, they burned into each other, each anticipating their opponents actions. Even though the odd feelings I was getting from around the room, and Mikio's presence growing near, I couldn't take my eyes off of the fight. I desperately wanted it to end, the thought of either Sakura or Ino getting hurt was too much to bear, and it made it even worse that they were the ones to do it to each other. Naruto was close to my side, his shoulder lightly brushed against mine, I barely noticed it. A small smile came to Naruto's face as he lightly pushed his arm closer to mine, Kakashi stared at him. His fists clenched as he watched Naruto, his patience running thin. He couldn't stand to see anyone close to me other than him, if I had seen his stare, I would of thought he wanted to murder Naruto.

Mikio watched me from the other side of the room, his arms crossed as he leaned against the back wall. A dark shadow covered most of his body, rage bounced around inside him, like an animal trying the break free from a cage. Orochimaru has (Y/N) wrapped around his fingers, Mikio squinted his eyes, the only reason he would want someone as pathetic as them would be because they had something important to him. Mikio grinded his teeth together, then that must mean...(Y/N) had the daigan. Mikio closed his eyes, whatever. The kekkei genkai is just as useless as the others, he scoffed, anger turning in his stomach. I can beat them, whether they have the daigan or not. They're just as weak as before. That is, if I can get to them first. Mikio looked over at Gaara, the only time he stares at someone is when they've crossed him, he must really want (Y/N) dead. But...that odd look in his eye. It almost looks like he's...at ease or something. Mikio shook his head, yeah right, Gaara has probably never been peaceful in his life, damn psycho. Mikio thought with a grin. In a small snap, Gaara looked back at Mikio in the corner of his eye, Mikio jumped, pushing against the wall a bit more. A chill ran down his spine. "You. Mikio." Gaara turned his head around, "Huh? What is it?" Mikio closed his eyes, tilting his head down. "You know...(Y/N), don't you. Tell me, who they are." Gaara said in a commanding tone, he turned around to him. Mikio turned his head away, "(Y/N)'s nothing. I'm surprised you're even wasting your time with them." Mikio shrugged, "What?" Gaara squinted his eyes at him, Mikio cleared his throat. "Oh, uh, well. Um..." Mikio put his hands in his pockets. "Pointless. An idiot like you would never give me a straight answer." Gaara turned away from him, Mikio was fuming. "I'd be careful, if I were you." Temari whispered to Mikio, he shot his eyes over to her. "Not only will Gaara kick your if you say something bad about (Y/N), I will too." Temari turned away from Mikio, her arms crossed. "Ha, what an idiot." Kankuro shrugged, shaking his head. Gaara ignored them.

Kiba heaved a heavy exasperated sigh, leaning his head against the wall. Hinata sat down on the ground, she held a medicine bottle in her hands. I wanted to give this to (Y/N) so they could calm down Kale...it's full of lavender and other calming herbs. I hope (Y/N)'s doing alright. Hinata thought, looking up at me from the floor. Her face turned pink, they're so cute, nervously watching their friend battle. Hinata lightly touched the side of her face, snuggling deep into her jacket.
Man, this is lame. Kiba groaned, rolling his eyes. When is it going to be my turn? I hate waiting around like this, having to watch these losers fight. Kiba put his hand gently over Akamaru's back, Akamaru was snuggled into his chest, lightly shaking. I just want to go home, Akamaru is still freaked out. He needs some rest. Kiba shook his head, standing up straight. I bet (Y/N)'s tired too. They're all scuffed up, guess that forest really took it out of them. Still, there's something off about them ever since they came out of the forest. (Y/N)'s been touching her neck an awful lot, their knees buckling like they're in a lot of pain. Come to think of it, that lameo Sasuke had the same thing going on. Kiba touched his chin with his open hand, thinking back on it. Shino clenched his fists inside of his pockets, he didn't like the draft. He stared at my back, his mind slowly wandering off as he stared. (Y/N)'s so...beautiful. He thought, his gaze softening, his body relaxed. (Y/N)...do you love me back? Shino thought, hiding his blushing face inside of his coat.

"Ugh, what a drag." Shikamaru said in a whisper, Choji nodded his head. "Yeah, I hope Ino's going to be alright..." Choji whispered back. "Ino's going to be fine, she can handle this, friend or not." Shikamaru said, crossing his arms. "Yeah, I bet you're right." Choji agreed, dangling his legs off of the side of the platform. He leaned his face on the rusty bars of the railing, "But..." Choji grumbled, his stomach rumbling loudly. "I'm so hungry, I feel like I'm gonna die!" Choji whined, Asuma heard his complaint loud and clear. "Well, how about this." Asuma waved his hand at Choji, "When this whole thing is done, I'll take you all to get some barbecue. How about it?" Asuma asked, crossing his arms. Choji perked his head up, "That sounds awesome!" He shouted, Shikamaru let out a long sigh. It's always the same with Choji, if there's food involved, he would do anything. Shikamaru turned his head away from them, watching me from the far corner of the isle. "Say, Asuma-sensei." Shikamaru looked up at him, "Huh? What is it?" Asuma asked, crossing his arms. "Can I bring a friend if we go out for barbecue?" Shikamaru asked, Asuma gulped. A friend, that's gonna cost extra...well, I guess it couldn't hurt, too much any way. "Sure. But only one." Asuma answered back, Shikamaru nodded. Perfect. I hope (Y/N) likes barbecue. Shikamaru thought with a small smile.

Lee's group slowly transitioned closer to ours, Lee looked over at Naruto. Naruto had taken a small pace apart from me, the battle going on distracted me from everything else. Neji watched Lee closely, with each move he made, Neji copied, keeping a space between him and me with his body. Tenten ignored them, walking past both Neji and Lee. "Hey, (Y/N)." Tenten called out behind me, she smiled sweetly. "Hm?" I turned my head around to greet her. "Oh, uh, hi." I said, smiling back. "You wouldn't mind if I stood here and watched the battle with you, right?" Tenten tilted her head slightly. "No, not at all." I said back with a small nod, Tenten took a step close to the other side of me. Tenten quietly turned her head back to them, she gave them a small wink before sticking out her tongue. And that boys, is how it's done. Tenten thought with a smug smile, turning her head back around. Lee watched in awe. "Hey! (Y/N)!" Lee jumped, breaking between Naruto and me. "Huh?" I turned my head over to him, my face flushing pink. "You wouldn't mind me standing here, right? To watch the battle." Lee asked, trying to copy Teten. "Um, sure. You can stay here too." I nodded, relaxing my arms on the railing. Naruto got pushed away he furrowed his brow. Neji took a step closer. "Hey. You." He called out behind me, I gulped. "Yeah?" I asked him, was peered over my shoulder. "I'm standing here whether you like it or not." Neji huffed, crossing his arms, he turned his head away. "Uh...okay?" I scratched the back of my neck, Neji's cheeks turned red.
"Hm?" Guy looked back down around him, noticing all his teammates gone. He put his hands on his hips as he looked to the side. Kakashi...Guy squinted his eyes at him. Trying to steal my students, huh? Too bad Kakashi, they already know who's much cooler and more talented! Remember, you're still loosing, my dear rival. Guy glared at him angrily, "Huh?" Kakashi's eye traveled from me to Guy, Guy started to walk closer. What would he want...oh. Kakashi looked around at all the kids that had gathered around him.
"Hey! Bushy brow!" Naruto shouted, flailing his fists in the air. Lee ignored him. Tenten slowly creeped her hand across the top of the railing, inching it ever so closely to mine. Her soft pink touched the side of my hand, I didn't feel it. She smiled, her face turning pink as she lightly placed her hand over mine. "Huh?" I whispered, feeling her warm hand snuggle down on mine, I looked over to her. Lee's eyes widened, acting hastily, he threw his arm over my shoulders. I jumped, my heart pounding in my chest. Lee's face was bright red as he contemplated his actions, Tenten furrowed her brow. "Um..." I cleared my throat, looking down at the railing, I was incredibly uncomfortable. "Hm." Neji crossed his arms, taking a step closer from behind me, I felt boxed in. "I said 'hey'!" Naruto shouted, clenching his hands into fists. Kakashi put his hands in his pockets, watching the scene take place.

In the blink of an eye, Sakura was up. Ino jumped up quickly, running towards her full speed, watching each movement Sakura made intently. Sakura clasped her hands together, Ino squinted her eyes at Sakura as her clones joined her side. Just some normal jutsu. Ino thought with a scoff, "This isn't the academy's graduation exam, do you really think you could beat me with a basic ninja art like that?" Ino shouted, running towards Sakura and her clones. Sakura stayed silent a small grin on her face. Ino jumped, skidding to a halt. Ino squinted her eyes, if I look carefully, I can find out which is the real one! She thought, raising her hands defensively in front of her. Sakura closed her eyes, a strong hand sign keeping her arms together.
I'll send chakra to my feet for a burst of speed..."What?!" Ino gasped, a strong punch sending her back down to the ground, one of Sakura's clones evaporated,Ino's body skidded to the floor. "I'm not some crybaby any more, you play with fire, you're gonna get burned!" Sakura shouted, her strong voice echoed around the arena. "Let's see your best, Ino!" Ino climbed up on her knee, she wiped a drop of blood off her chin, "It's not like I needed your invitation, y'know." Ino said through gritted teeth, glaring at Sakura from the ground. "I'll give you my best, but you're not gonna like it!" Ino shouted back, getting back up onto her feet, she glared at Sakura from across the room.
"You're doing awesome Sakura!" I shouted through all the mayhem, shaking off the people around me. "Huh?" Naruto turned around, he completely forgot about Sakura. "Oh, you're amazing Sakura!" Naruto turned around, standing next to me once again. "Believe it!" "She's using her chakra to strengthen her blows..." Kakashi mumbled from behind, "Huh?" Naruto tilted his head, looking behind him. "I've never seen Sakura fight to good. Topnotch for a rookie." Kakashi nodded, "Hold on!" Naruto blurted out, spinning around on his heel. "You aren't saying Sakura's better than me, are you?!" Naruto shouted, Kakashi smiled through his mask. "No, you're the greatest." Kakashi said with a small laugh, Naruto sighed, looking down at the ground.
Sakura kicked up on her heel, dashing towards Ino once again. Ino copied her, like a mirror. She pulled back her arm for another punch, Ino followed, extending her arm out towards Sakura. They caught each others fists in their palms, a surprise twist, but they didn't stop fighting. Sakura dug her heel into the ground and started to push, bending her elbows out, Ino pushed back, her knees buckled before Sakura pushed away. Ino flew back, surprise on her face. Sakura reached down the side of her leg, pulling a shuriken out of her holster. Gritting her teeth, Ino saw a shimmer of light coming from Sakura's side, she pulled out her own shuriken. They hit each other in the middle, clanging down to the floor.
I clenched my fists, Sakura and Ino are just as good as each other! This battle could rang for quite a while. I thought with a small sigh, come on, Sakura, I know you can do it.

Jagged breaths and loud slaps sounded around the arena, Sakura stumbled back, Ino was crouched down, her arm raised to fly another punch. Since when did she get this strong?! Ino retracted back, glaring Sakura down as she held her arm back. Sakura gritted her teeth, watching Ino intently, she drew a punch of her own. I can do this, I can do this! Sakura chanted to herself. I know I can! Sakura let her punch fly, "You little-" Sakura's fist dug into the side of Ino's face, while Ino's dug into hers. "Gnnnn!" They flew back, knocking each other down.
"Whoa..." Naruto whispered, watching Sakura skid back on the ground. At this rate, this battle will never end. Kakashi thought with a sigh, his arms crossed. Hayate nervously cleared his throat, this has been going on for so long...Hayate looked back down at his clipboard. They've been at it for ten minutes.

"This isn't how it was supposed to go!" Ino screamed out, clenching her fists as she climbed back up to her feet. Sakura calmed her breathing back down as she stood up. "How can you be evenly matched with me?!" Ino blurted out in frustration, Sakura had a small smile on her face. "Heh. I guess you're right Ino. Your obsession with your looks and your hair can't be surpassed, I've been training too hard too bother with that stuff." Sakura said with a small shrug, Ino gritted her teeth, pulling a kunai out of her holster. "You're gonna pay for that! I've had enough of you making fun on me!" Ino shouted, stomping her foot down. "What an idiot." Shikamaru mumbled, "Ino's taking the bait. She's so riled up, there's no telling what she'll do." Shikamaru shrugged with a small sigh. "Oh man, I hate it when she's like this..." Choji whispered.

Ino grabbed a kunai from her side, she held it tightly in her hand. "Hm?" Sakura watched Ino, wondering. Ino closed her eyes, the held the blade up, moving it closer to her head. Ino sliced her ponytail off in one quick motion, slithers of her hair fell down around her shoulders. My eyes widened.
"Heh. You think that's gonna help?" Sakura called out, her hands on her hips. Uh oh...Shikamaru thought, I think she's totally lost it this time. Ino held her hair up in her fist, "THAT'S IT!" Ino screamed, throwing her hair towards Sakura, it fell to the ground. "See?! I don't need this!" Ino shouted, her fists in the air. Sakura had a small smile on her face, she crossed her arms. Naruto scratched the top of his head, "And I thought she looked scary before..." Naruto mumbled, I sighed. "She grew her hair out so long, it's sad to see Ino cut it all off just because she's mad." I shook my head, "But then again...growing your hair out just for Sasuke is a bit of a waste as well." I tapped my chin.

"Alright, I'll put an end to this right now!" Ino shouted, clasping her hands together. "Get ready to tell every one that you lost to me, billboard brow!" Ino grinned, a hand sign in front of her chest. "Wait...don't tell me she's gonna..." Shikamaru whispered, "Yep." Choji sighed, shaking his head. Ino ed her arms out, creating a circle with her fingers, she glared through the circle like a looking glass. If I recall, that sign is...Sakura thought, her eyes widening. "It's the mind transfer jutsu sign..." Shikamaru whispered back to Choji. "Hm?" Asuma bent over the railing, scratching his head. Aw man, what an idiot. Asuma thought, shaking his head.

"Look, I know you're frustrated, but come on, it's pointless." Sakura called out, shaking her head. Ino squinted her eyes at her, "Oh, yeah? We'll just see about that!" Ino seethed, "Ninja Art, Mind Transfer Jutsu. It allows the user to take control of their opponents body for a few minutes by discharging all their spiritual energy and striking their enemy with it. But you can only fling your spiritual energy so far, and it moves at a super slow speed. And if the spiritual energy misses the users opponent, the user can't go back to their own body for several minutes, and your body would be rendered useless." Sakura shook her head as she explained it in a know-it-all attitude. The mind transfer jutsu is only useful for spying, it's not a battle jutsu. Asuma thought with a sigh, he took another puff from his cigarette. Ino, using that jutsu here would be suicide. Asuma crossed his arms, shaking his head.
"Hm." Kakashi took a step closer between me and Naruto, it's a powerful jutsu, but as long as Sakura can dodge it, it's not really a threat. Kakashi shrugged, plus, if she can avoid it, she can attack Ino with out any resistance. If that happens, Hayate will be forced to bring the match to an end.

"So what?! I don't care! I won't know unless I try!" Ino shouted back, Sakura turned towards Ino. "If you miss, it's all over. You do know that, right?" Sakura said with a small smile, her arms crossed. She's only supposed to use this with me, so I can stop the person first with my shadow possession jutsu. Shikamaru shook his head, if she uses it this way, it'll never work. There's no way she'll hit Sakura.

Ino locked her focus on Sakura, Sakura darted out of the way, kicking up slithers of Ino's hair as she ran. "Don't do it!" Asuma called out, Ino ignored him. "Ninja Art, Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Ino shouted, her eyes rolled back into her head. Ino fell to the ground, Sakura stopped dead in her tracks. Silence filled the arena. "Uh...did it work?" Shikamaru wondered, his arms crossed.

"Hehehe..." Sakura chuckled, her shoulders shook. "What an unfortunate choice..." Sakura sighed, "So...it's all over, right?" Shikamaru asked, "I can't believe she did it." Choji said, shaking his head. "You're done, Ino." Sakura called out, taking a step closer. "Huh?!" Sakura gasped, something pulled back on her ankle. She looked down at the ground, Ino's hair wrapped around Sakura's legs, Sakura's eyes widened. "You fell for it, Sakura." Ino laughed, holding onto strands of her hair, she was pouring her chakra into it. Sakura gritted her teeth. "Ha! I finally caught you!" Ino's head shot up, a smile growing on her lips. "It can't be!" Sakura gasped out, her eyes wide open.
"I'm afraid it can." Ino grinned, "All those hand signs earlier were just and act to fool you to running right into the trap I've laid here for you. And it worked. Now, you can't move at all, can you?" Ino chuckled, she raised her hands, holding the hair together with her foot. "Now that you're trapped, I can take over your body and make you say that you're giving up on this match!" Ino shouted out, clapping her hands together once again. "There's no way I'll ever miss with this jutsu now!"

"Now I see..." I mumbled, leaning on the railing. "You gotta get out of there, quick!" Naruto shouted, Sakura struggled to get untangled from Ino's hair, gritting her teeth as she kicked and thrashed. I can't move! Sakura clenched her fists, Ino stared at Sakura through her fingers, locking her down. "Now," Ino began. "Mind Transfer Jutsu!"

Ino's body limply toppled over, the hair loosening. Sakura looked down at the ground, a shadow growing over her face, her head twitching. "Ha...that's really unfortunate." Sakura called out, her voice bouncing around the arena. "I don't get it..." Naruto scratched the top of his head, "I mean, what's going on with Ino? And Sakura's acting super strange, believe it!" Naruto crossed his arms, nodding his head up and down. I sighed, shaking my head too and fro. "Have you been paying any attention to the battle? I mean, seriously." I sighed, "This is her chance!" Naruto shouted with a smile, "Come on Sakura! Do it already! Attack!" Naruto shouted, punching his fist up into the air. I facepalmed. "The mind transfer jutsu worked...Sakura's done for." I explained to Naruto, shaking my head. "Mind transfer...?" Naruto turned back to me, "D-Does that mean..." "Yes!" I shouted, waving my hands around. "Sakura's spirit has been completely taken over by Ino." I said with a frown, Lee turned towards me. "What?" Naruto tilted his head, "Ino's spirit is inside of Sakura now." I mumbled, turning away from Naruto. "Well, I'm guessing that Ino's goal is probably..."

Ino grinned, her smile showing up on Sakura's face. Just like that, it's over. Now then, Sakura, if you'd be so kind. Ino thought, chuckling to her self as she pulled on Sakura's arm, it slowly started to raise. Naruto gasped. "Huh?" Hayate turned his head towards Sakura, he had been spacing out for the past five minutes. Sakura raised her hand, "I, Sakura Haruno, would like to-" "NO!" Naruto shouted out, "Don't do it Sakura!" Naruto shouted, shaking his head. "Man, that kid's so annoying!" Ino grunted, "You've worked so hard to get here! Don't loose to that lame Ino girl!" Naruto shouted out, leaning on the balcony. My eyes widened. "Yell all you want, there's nothing that you can do now." Ino said back, turning her head away from Naruto. "Huh?!" Ino gasped, Sakura's arm shook violently as she tried to keep it up.

"What?" Ino breathed out, Sakura's whole body started to shake. "Gnnnnn!" Ino held her hands over her ears, her knees buckled, "What's happening to me?!" Ino screamed, her knees dropping to the floor, pain ricketing through her body. Naruto's so annoying, but he's right! I can't let Ino beat me! Sakura shouted, her voice bouncing around Ino's head. "S-Sakura?!" Ino shouted, shaking her throbbing head. I gasped, turning to Naruto.

"Naruto, I think your shouting is helping Sakura!" I gasped, my fists clenched. "Yeah!" Naruto nodded, turning his head back to the railing. "Come on Sakura! You can do it!" I shouted out, ing my fists in the air. "T-This can't be happening!" Ino shouted in disbelief.
"What's wrong? Are you withdrawing or not?" Hayate asked, his arms crossed. "Gnnnnnn!" Sakura bubbled up, "NO I WONT BE WITHDRAWING! NOT TODAY OR ANY OTHER DAY! CHA!" Sakura screamed at the top of her lungs, "(Y/N) IS SO ANNOYING!" Sakura screamed, shaking her head back and forth. "Ah...I-I thought I was helping..." I breathed out, looking back down at the ground. What the heck is going on?! Ino gritted her teeth, feeling a strong push knock her back. "Sakura?" I called out, she was shaking violently.

But my jutsu is unbeatable! No! Ino shook her head, "INO! You're going to be in way bigger trouble than you've ever seen if you don't get out of me right now!" Sakura shouted, flailing her fists in the air, her legs were still trembling. "Gah! I c-can't hold onto her!" Ino shouted, shaking her head. "Release!" She shouted, clasping her hands together, she fled back into her body.

Sakura fell to her knees, gasping for air. She shattered Ino's jutsu...Shikamaru's eyes widened, she must of used too much chakra before attempting the jutsu. Asuma shrugged. Ino gasped, "H-How can you have two spirits in you? J-Just what are you, anyway?!" Ino shouted out, Sakura's shoulders shook. "Ha...some one who is just as strong as she is beautiful." Sakura grinned, closing her eyes. Kakashi looked down at her, once you're caught in that jutsu, it's not easy to cast out the invader. Ino's lack of chakra contributed, that's for sure, but even more important than that was Sakura's defiant heart and her combative attitude towards Ino. It also seems (Y/N) had something to do with it...their voice awoke Sakura's spirit, allowing her to cast Ino out. But now, both of them are almost out of chakra. This battle will come down to brute force.

Sakura jumped up again, dashing towards Ino with a fist raised. Ino copied her, anger bubbling through her veins. They hit each other. For the last time.

Sakura skidded back on the ground, pieces of Ino's hair caught onto the back of her top as she laid down on the floor. Ino was gasping for air, down on the ground, an equal ways away. She struggled with her last bit of energy to get up, but she had nothing left. They were both down for the count. Hayate looked at both of them.
I sighed a breath of relief, they both did amazing. I thought silently to my self, I was just happy they were done fighting. "Since neither opponent is able to continue, by double knock out, no one gets through the fourth battle of this preliminary. This match is over."

"Sakura!" I shouted out, leaning over the balcony. "Well, then..." Kakashi mumbled, jumping down into the arena. "Great..." Asuma sighed, picking Ino up into his arms, Kakashi flew Sakura over his shoulder. "Ino! Sakura!" I ran over to them, Naruto followed close behind me, Shikamaru and Choji walking their way over, Lee was by my side. Kakashi and Asuma sat Ino and Sakura down at each others side, Kakashi knelt down. "Is Sakura okay?!" I shouted, "Shush, everything's going to be fine." Kakashi patted me on the back, I crossed my arms. Asuma stood back up.
"They'll probably just wake up after a while. But they certainly put up a great fight." Asuma sighed, nodding his head. I sat down in between them.