Chapter Two: Sasuke and Sakura, Friends or Foes?

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

"Congratulations, I should say." The voice boomed like a speaker around my head, I looked around wearily, still tired from the forest. It was dark, I could faintly see a figure looking at me from afar, they must be the one talking. "But you're still weak, you need more power...." Slowly, the voice started to loose its strength. I knew it all too well, the same voice, same person would come to meet me at night. They would just pop up once in a while to talk to me, to say the same exact thing, I'm still too weak.

"Who are you?" I called out, the same question I would ask, every time. "You will know soon enough," Now that's new, "the time will come when you have reached my level." I shivered. "What in the world are you talking about?" I shook my head, crossing my arms as I tried to understand what was going on. "Train harder....I'll reveal myself.....don't disappoint me......" As the last words faded away, I could feel a hard push, jolting me awake. I got ready for the day.

Kale was loosely hanging from my shoulders, fully recharged and ready for whatever the day held, I was excited. "Hey, Naruto!" I shouted, jumping up on his windowsill. "Gah!" He gasped, jumping straight out of his cover. "(Y-Y/N)?! What are you doing here?!" Naruto shouted, sitting up straight as he looked at me with sleepy eyes. "I thought I would walk with you to the academy, but it looks like to me that you decided to sleep in." I glared in through the window, my hands resting on my hips. Yawning, Naruto thew his walrus hat to the other side of the bed. "Let me eat some breakfast first, then we'll talk..." Naruto said sleepily, his eyes half closed as he stumbled off the bed. "Hey, wait!" I knocked on the window lightly. "What?" He looked back at me, halfway to the kitchen. "What you havin?" I asked, feeling my stomach rumble.  "You're not getting any of my instant ramen!" He shouted, becoming fully awake as he darted towards the kitchen. "Fine! It's not like I wanted it anyway." I turned my head away. "I'll just wait out here..." I crossed my arms as I jumped down from his window.

"Finally." I sighed, feeling like I had spent an eternity waiting for him to get ready. "Let's go!" He said with a big smile, jumping from the window to meet me on the ground. "I've been super excited for this day!" I smiled, resting my hands in my pockets as we started walking towards the academy. "Me too!" looking as happy as I was, but the dream from last night stuck with me. "Hey, whats that on your neck?" Naruto asked, pointing at kale moving around in my head band. "Oh, it's just Kale!" I said, picking him up to show Naruto, Kale looked as cute as ever. Naruto shivered. "You brought that thing along with you?" He raised his eye brow as I rubbed him against my cheek, "Isn't he adorable?" I said with a small giggle as Kale my face. "Uh....yeah....sure...." Naruto said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're mine, Naruto!" A little kid shouted, making me turn my head as he tried to run towards us, but tripped over the lame box costume he was wearing, I started to crack up. "Uh, what do you think you're doing, Konohamaru?" Naruto asked, watching him lay on the floor. "You know this kid?" I asked, also looking down at him. "That was a slick move. That's why I respect you as a rival." Konohamaru said, scampering up to his knees. Rival? I thought to myself. "But I didn't do anything..." Naruto's voice trailed off. Konohamaru got up on his feet, clenching his fists. "Alright, now fight me, fair and square!" The kid shouted, I raised my brow. "You can't be serious...." I mumbled to myself. "Sorry, we've got an orientation to go to." Naruto explained, I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently. "Orientation?" The kid whined, looking up at Naruto with big eyes. "That's right! As of today, I'm a ninja! Believe it!" I rolled my eyes. "Wow!" Konohamaru said in astonishment, looking at Naruto with a big goofy grin. 

We continued on, finding our way to the academy with some time to spare. Most of our classmates were buzzing around the classroom, I plopped down on my seat, and almost in an instant, Sasuke was sitting next to me. "Y'Know, there are plenty of other seats open...." I grumbled to him, he stayed silent. Naruto ambled his way through the class room, he stayed behind for a short bathroom break. "This isn't for dropouts, you can't be here unless you graduate." Shikamaru said matter-of-factly as Naruto passed by his table behind me. "Oh, yeah? Do you see this," Naruto pointed to his forehead with his thumb. "Do you see this? Open your eyes, Shikamaru, it's a regulation head band. We're going to be training together, how do you like that?" Naruto grinned, resting his hands on top of Shikamaru's desk. "Hmp." Shikamaru turned his head away, resting his hands on his hips. "Let me put it this way, I look great in this headgear, like it was made for me. Believe it!" I snickered quietly, surprised as I heard another small giggle come from behind. I looked to see Hinata looking at me with a small smile before turning away with a red face.

Sakura and Ino came bursting through the classroom doors, shoulder to shoulder as they tried to wiggle in. I looked at them with a confused look. "I'm first!" They both shouted simultaneously, looking at each other angrily. "I won again, Sakura!" Ino said with a grin, resting her hands on her hips sassily. "Give it up, I had to look back to see you! My toe was at least a tenth of an inch ahead!" "Have you always been this delusional?" They both bickered at each other, I rolled my eyes, but to my surprise, they had gone quiet. I looked back up to see Sakura glaring down at our table with a smile, I waved at her with a smile, wondering if she knew what was going to happen today. Her pink hair swayed side to side as she skipped down the stairs, "Hey, Sakura, how----" She passed me with out a second thought, I stayed there motionless with my hand still in the air. "Good morning Sasuke! Mind if I sit next to you?" Sakura asked kindly, pointing to the open seat between me and him, she's insane, I sighed, turning back to face my desk. I still don't understand how  anyone could have a crush on that creep.

"Back off forehead, I'm sitting next to Sasuke!" Ino shouted, pushing Sakura out of the way. What a headache. "I was here first!" "I walked into the class room before you did, every one saw it!" "Dream on." "Actually, I got here before either of you!" A short girl shouted, I looked over at the group of girls starting to form around our table, It's just like our first day, these idiots did the same thing! I covered my ears, trying to block out there shouting, but it didn't work, I slowly started sinking into my seat. "So did I! I'm sitting next to Sasuke!" A girl with an obnoxiously high voice called out, crossing her arms. Sasuke looked over to me, I just shrugged my shoulders. Clueless... Sasuke thought to himself, shrugging back before turning his head away from me. At least some one else understands how annoying this is. I nodded, still trying to block out their shouting. "Why doe's (Y/N) get to sit there?!" A girl called out, pointing at me menacingly, I raised my hands in defense. "Hey, I'm not a part of this!" I gulped.

"There's a problem," Lord Hokage explained, looking deeply into the crystal ball. Teachers surrounded him, looking at him with worried faces. "There's a student too many, four will be assigned to a group." "Lord Hokage! Please tell me you haven't forgotten the last time this happened! This could be disastrous!" Mumbles erupted from the crowd, Lord Hokage sighed, looking down at (Y/N). "It will be done, I've made sure that the group will be lead by a responsible Jounin. There should be nothing to worry about." Lord Hokage explained, ignoring the fearful hushed whispers. 

Naruto had hopped up on the table, shielding me from the accusing crowd of girls, his eyes were burning holes into Sasuke. "What are you doing Naruto?" I whispered to him, watching the intense staring contest he was having with Sasuke, it must be because he took Naruto's seat again, I sighed. "Naruto, get off the table!" Sakura shouted at him, he ignored her. Why are they so obsessed with him? Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, what;s the big deal with this guy? I wondered, watching them fight with their eyes, Sasuke moved slightly under my gaze, Naruto clenched his teeth, the atmosphere in the room turned thick. The group of girls continued to shout.

"Ha! This is great!" Choji laughed, slapping the desk. "Oh, sorry, did I bump you?" The table shook slightly, and the room went quiet. Naruto....and Sasuke....they...they're kissing! I burst into laughter, on the verge of tears as I slammed my head on the desk, the group of girls were quiet as they watched them kiss in pure terror. Sakura screamed. They broke apart, wiping their mouth's viciously, I tried desperately to stop laughing. "That's priceless!" I chocked, holding my mouth shut, Naruto looked at me with a big frown. I will get you Naruto! Sasuke thought angrily, clenching his fists underneath the table. "Alright, settle down..." Iruka-sensei called out as he came through the classroom doors, Naruto jumped down into the seat between me and Sasuke, Sasuke kept a close eye on him

"As of today you are all ninjas. To get here you faces difficult trials and hardships, but that's nothing. What comes next will be far more difficult. Now you are only Genin, first level ninjas. All the Genin will be grouped into three man squads, each squad will be lead by a Jounin, and elite ninja," Iruka-sensei explained, looking closely at a crumpled piece of paper he pulled out of his pocket, me and Naruto were smiling at each other with excitement, even Kale was moving around my neck. Well, someone's got to be in Sasuke's group, I wonder who. Ino thought to herself, looking down at Sasuke from the desk above us. Sakura was also daydreaming. Groups of three? That'll only slow me down. Why couldn't it of been only two? Sasuke quickly looked over at me, I was lost in thought. I wanna be with (Y/N) and, well, I don't care, as long as it's not Sasuke. Naruto crossed his arms, annoyed by even hearing his name.

"We want----" Iruka was interrupted by someone suddenly opening the door, it broke my thoughts as I looked down. A man with dark brown hair covering his left eye scampered into the room, he looked familiar, but I couldn't remember his name. "Huh?" Iruka watched him curiously, the man got close to Iruka, I heard him whisper something. "But that's----!" "It's Lord Hokage's order, he asked me to give you the new list..." The man said quietly as he pulled out a small scroll, Iruka quietly took it. "Alright." Iruka-sensei nodded, dismissing the messenger. "There's been a small change, a team will have four Genin, while the rest three," Iruka gulped, "Now let me get back on track." Iruka-sensei cleared his throat as he continued his speech.

Please put me in Naruto's group, he's the best friend I've got around here. I clasped my hands together, hoping I could train with him. "We want each squad to have a balance of strengths and abilities, so that's how we've set them up. I will now announce the squads." Iruka explained as he opened up the scroll, he scanned the paper, a surprised look on his face as he reached the bottom. I bit down on my bottom lip, names flew passed me, but I only had my ears out for my group. "Squad seven. Naruto Uzumaki," I gulped. "Sakura Haruno," please be me next! "Sasuke Uchiha," I sighed, looking down at the table, "and (Y/N) (L/N)." I shot my head up, a large smile on my face as I turned to Naruto, the same expression on his. "Ha!" Sakura grinned, looking back at Ino. "Squad Eight. Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame."  

"How did you get in his group?" Ino seethed, visibly shaking in anger.  "I don't get it. What do you see in a guy like that? He's not so special." Shikamaru said, I nodded in agreeance, even though I wasn't apart of the conversation, Shikamaru had a tiny smile. "You two are so beyond clueless, don't you get it?" Ino rested her hands on her hips, I could feel Sasuke look at me again, I stayed still, remembering he was going to be in my group. "You're such an idiot." Shikamaru shook his head as he crossed his arms. "Ugh, you're so full of yourself. Jealousy's a terrible thing," Shikamaru turned his head away from Ino, "I'd hate to be on your squad." Ino finished with a grin. 

"Now, squad Ten. Ino Yamanka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi." Iruka-sensei called out, I snickered at Ino's shocked expression.  "Did you say something about hating to be on my squad? " Shikamaru asked sarcastically, Ino seethed. "Those are all the squads." Iruka nodded, putting the scroll back down on the table. "Iruka-sensei! Why does a great ninja like me have to be in the same group with a slug like Sasuke?!" Naruto shouted, standing up as he pointed at him. "Sasuke had the best scores of all the graduating students, Naruto, you had the worst scores. To create a balanced group, we put the best students with the worst students." I hope I'm not one of the worst students. I thought with a sigh. "Just make sure you don't get in my way, loser." Sasuke grunted, I turned my head towards him. It was a rare occasion to hear him talk. 

"Hey, what did you just say?!" Naruto shouted at Sasuke, I shook my head. "Hard of hearing?" "Knock it off," I said quickly to Sasuke, irritated by there constant fighting. "Naruto sit down." I crossed my arms. "Ahem. After lunch, you'll meet your new Jounin teachers. Until then, class dismissed." Iruka-sensei said with a sigh, watching as we all got up from our seats and dashed to the doors.

"Sasuke, where are you? Why did he go running off so fast? Since we were in the same group and all, I thought we could have lunch together and get to know each other better." Sakura mumbled to her self, looking down. "Hey Sakura. You wanna grab a bite to eat? Sorry about that whole board game thing." I smiled, waving to her as I walked closer. She turned around quickly, "Why would I eat lunch with you? How could that thought even cross your mind?" Sakura's attitude completely changed, I was caught off guard. "Are you okay Sakura?" I asked, looking a bit worried. "I'll be better with out you trailing along. You're annoying (Y/N)!" Sakura stomped off, looking around for Sasuke. Well that's odd, I sighed in defeat.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Naruto called out from behind. "Huh?" I turned around, looking a bit down. "Hey, I was thinking we could go get some lunch together, maybe we could even get Iruka-sensei to buy us ramen! What do you say?" Naruto grinned excitedly. "Sorry Naruto, I'm not that hungry." I said with a sigh. "Not hungry?" Naruto whispered to himself. Why would Sakura be so angry at me, what did I do do her? Is it about the board game, or....... she doesn't think that I like Sasuke or something does she? I've only seen her act that way to Ino, I've got to find Sasuke! I bet he was the one that made her angry at me! I clenched my fist angrily, "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Naruto asked, reaching his hand out to grab my shoulder. "I'm okay! I've got to find that Sasuke guy!" I shouted, stomping off in the other direction, Naruto turned his head, confused.

They are never not hungry. Something must be wrong, and why do they want to find that Sasuke guy? Wait.....could it be that......(Y/N) like Sasuke?!  Ugh, what a pain. I get into the same group as (Y/N) and he's gotta be in it too. There's got to be a way to deal with this... Naruto thought to himself, looking around as he sat on a quiet ledge. "Huh?" Naruto looked down at Sasuke sitting alone eating a rice ball. "Got it." Naruto said with an evil grin.

"All right, if were in the same group, you're going to have to follow my lead. That's the only way it'll work." Ino said, resting her hands on her hips. That's the only way it'll work cause she throws a fit if she doesn't her way. Why couldn't I've gotten (Y/N) instead, what a drag. Shikamaru thought, annoyed by Ino's constant talking. "Why don't you lead us to some barbecue Ino?" Choji snorted. "Hopeless!" Ino said, face palming. "Hm?" Shikamaru looked down, watching as Naruto sneaked across the ledge of Sasuke's house. "Naruto." Shikamaru said with a vengeance. "Huh?" Ino turned around, watching Naruto sneak up on Sasuke. Jumping into the window, Naruto threw himself at Sasuke as Ino and Shikamaru watched in shock. "Naruto!" "Pipe down!" They fought out of Ino and Shikamaru's sight. "Naruto, if you so much as scratch him, you're on my enemy list forever!" Ino growled, listening to them scuffle. Victoriously, Sasuke jumped out of the window with a small smirk, running off in an unknown direction. "He beat Naruto without even breaking a sweat." Shikamaru watched Sasuke closely. "What'd you expect? Naruto against my boy Sasuke? No contest." Ino said matter of factly, grinning down at Shikamaru.

I looked around aimlessly, getting more and more angry by the second. No one steals a friend from me and gets away with it. I growled. "Hey, there you are." Sasuke's smooth voice was the last straw. I turned around, seeing him lean coolly on a tree"(Y/N), your lips are so red and full, it makes me feel like kissing them." Sasuke smiled, walking closer to me. "What?!" I said in shock, looking at him with a confused face. "Just kidding. That's the kind of dumb thing that Naruto would say." Sasuke said with a sly grin, I crossed my arms. "And what does that imply?" I whispered to myself, my cheeks slightly pink. "I want to ask you something," Sasuke began, putting his hands in his pockets. "Huh?" I raised my brow, completely forgetting about why I went looking for him. "Naruto. What do you think of him?" Sasuke asked to my surprise, I smiled. "He's the coolest guy in the school, he's my bestest friend, and I'm glad about that." I smiled, looking down at the ground, Sasuke's face started to turn red. "I swear, if you tell anyone I said that, I'll kick you're !" I shouted at him with a raised fist.

I let my guard down, Sasuke thought to himself as he struggled against the roped Naruto had him tied up in, he was infuriated. In class, he couldn't even do a simple replication. How could he combine a replacement jutsu with a full shadow clone jutsu? 

:"Never, your secrets safe with me." Sasuke waved, stepping closer to me. "Oh, that's right," I remembered. "You really are beautiful (Y/N)," Sasuke broke my thoughts again as he placed his hand on the side of my face. "What are you doing?!" I shouted, turning away from him. "You seriously are a creep Sasuke, always watching me in class, sitting next to me everyday," I turned my head away from him, a blush creeping across my face. "Why can't you just tell me you want to be friends!" I crossed my arms, but when I looked back at him, he was holding his stomach. "Hey, are you------!" Sasuke ran past me, holding his stomach awkwardly as he ran away. "I'll be right back!" He shouted, his voice sounding slightly different. "Whatever..." I turned away, sitting down on the bench on the side of the hallway.

"Ah!" Naruto shouted, slamming the bathroom door behind him. His transformation jutsu had worn off. "That was close. My stomach was so upset I almost lost control of the jutsu. Geeze, I never knew that Sasuke and (Y/N) were like that, but what they said...." Naruto thought back, "Naruto's the coolest guy in the school, he's my bestest friend!" Naruto would of smiled if his stomach wasn't feeling so terrible. 

"So, you're back," I grumbled, my arms crossed as I reclined on the bench. "Huh?" Sasuke looked at me with a confused face, "You really are an idiot." I said silently, "What are you talking about?" He asked walking closer to me, but he suddenly stopped. "Hey, (Y/N)," Naruto waved, I waved back. "Hey!" "Naruto, why did you transform into me?" Sasuke asked abruptly, anger in his voice. Huh? Naruto transformed into Sasuke? Wait.....does that mean..... "N-Naruto you idiot!" I shouted, my face turning red. Sasuke squinted his eyes at Naruto, starting to put the pieces together. "Naruto, what did you do when you were posing as me?" He asked, taking a step closer. "Uh....oh...well, you see...." Naruto shrunk under our gaze, but before he said anything more, he held onto his stomach tightly, "Ah! I have to go!" He shouted, running back to where he came.

"So this is where Naruto lives..." Kakashi's voice trailed off, looking at the mess Naruto left in the morning. "Yes, he'll be on your team, along with three others. Naruto and His kid (Y/N) are trouble makers, and there's Sasuke, from the Uchiha clan. Good luck, you'll need it." Lord Hokage explained with a sigh. Kakashi picked up the empty milk carton Naruto had for breakfast. "This milk is way past its expiration date. One sip of this and he'd be running to the bathroom all day. Seems like this kid is just one big problem." Kakashi sighed, resting his hands in his pockets.