Chapter Fifty One: Long Time No See! Jiraiya Returns!

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

Ebisu laid sprawn out on the ground, I stepped over to him, Naruto close to my side. "Hey, Ebisu-sensei, you awake?" I asked, poking him in the side of the face. 
"Well, only one way to find out for sure," Naruto said, crouching down, he clasped his hands together, poking two fingers out. "Hm?" I looked over at him. "Hidden finger jutsu." Naruto called out, "Wha----" I froze, watching Naruto jab Ebisu in the . "A thousand years of death!"
I shook my head, standing back up. "Man, he's totally out of it. Some trainer, he's pathetic." Naruto said, crossing his arms. I turned my head over to the old man, I pointed at him.
"Okay frogman! What was that all about? Who do you think you are?" I shouted out to him, the toad drew it's tongue back in. "I'm glad you asked!" The old man shouted back, flinging his head back, his long white hair floated in the wind. 
"I am the hermit of mount Myoboku," The old man began, raising his palm to the sky, the toad did as well. "The wise and immortal spirit, that's right, it is I! The Toad Mountain Sage!!!"
He shouted back at us, "Toad sage?" I wondered, tilting my head. "Exactly." He answered back, jumping off of the giant toad, it disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
"Well, listen, you y sage! What are you gonna do about this?!" Naruto shouted back at him, "This guy is supposed to be training us, and you laid him out flatter than a bath mat!" Naruto shouted, looking down at Ebisu, I laughed. "Yeah, and after that whole thing of him trying to say he's powerful." I shook my head, looking back at the old man.
"Well, he shouldn't of interfered with my research." The sage answered back, I raised my brow. "Your research?" I wondered, he smiled.
"You see, I'm a novelist." The old man replied with a smile, reaching into his robe, "I am a writer of great books. Like," He said, pulling out a flash orange novel, "Like this!"
He pulled out a copy of Make Out Paradise, I tilted my head. "Oh, yeah, Kakashi-sensei reads that." I said with a nod, "Huh? What! You wrote that!" Naruto shouted out, his eyes wide as he pointed at the book.
"Yes! I see you know it!" The old man smiled excitedly, chuckling to himself, I'm famous and it's not even on paperback yet! 
"You call that y trash a novel?! Research, yeah right! That's just an excuse for you to peek at girls in the bathhouse!" Naruto shouted back, screams erupted from the next room, a stampede of girls went running out of the bathhouse, 
"AHHHH!" The old man cried out, "Look at what you've done!" He cried out, "You've ruined my peeking----I-I mean my research!" He cried, 
"Dirty old man." I scoffed, crossing my arms. He took a step closer to us, his fists raised. "You little----! There's nothing 'dirty' about it!" The old man shouted down at me, "I just so happen to be a serious artist who is inspired by youth and beauty! That's all and----!" He paused, looking down at me, "Huh?" I tilted my head.
Naruto scoffed, "Yeah, like anyone believes that, who care's anyway? What about my training?" Naruto shouted, the old man was staring down at me. "What do you want, old man?" I shouted back up at him, he put a hand on his chin. "Hm." He crossed his arms, "Well, what about our training?" Naruto shouted at him,
"Your training? You mean the walking on water technique you were struggling with?" He asked, Naruto nodded. "You can do it?" Naruto asked, "Okay! Then it's up to you to teach it to me! You at least owe me that!" Naruto shouted, pointing up at him.
"Hmph, stop bothering me kid, I'm busy." He said, pushing Naruto out of the way, he turned to me. "Something about you looks familiar," The old man began, "Hm?" I tilted my head, "What's your name?" He asked,
"Oh, it's----"
"Hey! Wait! y sage! Where's your sense of responsibility?!" Naruto shouted, grabbing the old mans arm, he shook him off, turning away from us. 
"Not on your life! I can't work with someone who has no respect for a true artist!" y sage shouted back, pointing down at Naruto. "And I don't like kids." 
"Gnnnnn! Well, uh, actually I thought your book was uh, really well written! And, uh, interesting! And informative!" Naruto gave a fake smile, "Liar!" y sage shouted back, "The purchase and rating of the book are prohibited for anyone under the age of eighteen." He said, putting his hands on his hips.
"Oh, yeah, but the reviews I read were great!" Naruto answered back, "Do you really think that's going to work on me? What do you take me for, an idiot? I'm a god damn sage! Save your breath kid, you can't butter me up." He shook his head, jumping back onto the platform railing.
He clasped his hands together, a strong wind started to form around him, Naruto ran closer. 
"Okay! You're right! Sorry! But wait-----ah!" Naruto shouted as the winds picked up, blowing him back. I threw my arms over my face, struggling to move closer, "y sage!" I shouted back, 
"Ha!" He laughed, jumping up onto the bathhouses ceiling, "So long and good luck!" He shouted at us before jumping away, Naruto stood there with his mouth wide open.
"That was cool!" Naruto gasped, "Yeah!" I laughed, looking over at him with the same amazed expression. "I don't care if he is a dirty old ert, that guy's the real deal!" I shouted, racing towards the direction he jumped off too. "Yeah! Awesome!" Naruto called out behind me, following.
We left Ebisu knocked out in the bathhouse. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main street was buzzing during the time I and Naruto headed out of the bathhouse, it was midday and people were all around the village.
"Hey! y sage! Where are you?" I shouted out, running around with Naruto at my side. I slowed down when we got into the center of the market. "Where'd he disappear to?" Naruto wondered with a sigh, looking around.
"AHH!" A shrill scream erupted, "Huh?" I called out, turning my head over to the restaurant's door, Naruto's eyes were wide.
"No! No! Wait----guh!" The y sage called out, the woman slapped him across the face. "Oooh~!" He called out as he fell backwards with a chuckle, "What do you think you're doing, you disgusting old man!" She shouted, running out of the restaurants front door. He followed close behind.
"I'm sorry but you have such a beautiful pair of soft and lovely-----er---hands!" She turned back to him, "You really do have beautiful hands, how do you keep them so soft?" He asked with a chuckle, "Filthy beast!" She shouted back, Naruto cringed as another loud slap rang in his ears. I shook my head.
He held the side of his face, "So much for soft hands, oof." He said with a sigh.
"What was I thinking?" I crossed my arms, "This guy is really pathetic, he's even ier than our last trainer." I sighed, Naruto nodded his head, "But it's not like we have much of a choice." He said, "Yeah, unfortunately."
We walked over to him.
"Hmm. Looks like the women in this town are no friendlier than before. But still, I like em feisty, hehehe." He chuckled, I crossed my arms. "So, you've been here before?" I called out, "Huh?" He turned around to me and Naruto. "You two again." He said, putting a hand on his hip.
"I'm surprised they don't make you wear a leash!" Naruto shouted up at him, his fists clenched, the old man's mouth opened, "Yeah, you old ert!" I said, pointing an accusing finger up at him. He looked around nervously, waving his hands at us, "Shhhh! You know, I really wish you wouldn't use the word 'ert'!"
"Oh yeah?!" I shouted back at him, fed up. "Well, how do you like the word joke?! Because that's all that you are mister! A joke!" I seether, Naruto's eyes widened as he watched me go off. 
"First I get stuck with a closet and now! Gah! Why can't I get a trainer that----HEY!" I shouted, the old man picked me up by the back of my shirt, hoisting me up into the air, I wiggled around. 
"Let's go." He sighed, "Hey! Put (Y/N) down!" Naruto shouted back at him, the old man threw Naruto over his shoulder. "LET ME DOWN!" I screamed, "Put a lid on it, will ya?" He shouted back, I wiggled around in the air, Kale hissed loudly. He walked us over to a pot, "HEY!"
He threw me and Naruto down inside the empty pot, slapping the lid on closed. Kale hissed loudly, throwing a tantrum. "There you go! You can train in there for a while! Hahaha!" He shouted, walking away.

"HEY! Naruto, get off!" I screamed, pushing his head off of my chest, "Make some room!" He shouted back, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I yelled, kicking the side of the pot.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiraiya took a small puff from his pipe, leaning against the root of a tree, looking up at the sky. "Ah, what I'd give for just a few minutes with a young pretty girl." He sighed, looking up at the sky.
"Hm?" He turned his head, a hand full of shuriken flew his way. "AH!" He shouted, jumping up, he rolled over the tree root, onto the other side. 
"You can't get rid of me that easily!" Naruto shouted, landing on the ground, he jumped onto the tree branch. "Huh?" He mumbled, a doll stared back up at him. "Well, what do ya know. A substitution!" Naruto said, clenching his fists, he his heel, running the other way. 
The doll went up in a puff of smoke, the y sage let out a long sigh. "That was close......" He said, leaning back. "Heh. Little squirt, you've got to be a lot smarter than that to outdo the Toad mountain sage." He chuckled, 
"Yeah? How am I doing?" I called out, "GAH!" He jumped, snapping his head over to me, I leaned on the other side of the tree root. 
"NARUTO FOUND HIM!" I shouted, watching Naruto charge back towards us.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay," He mumbled, looking over at me, "I'll admit, you're not totally without talent." He said, crossing his arms. "So, does that mean you'll help us with our training?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. Naruto looked over at him with a smile, "Not so fast, squirts." He called out, looking at both of us.
"It's a question of quid pro quo." He said with a nod, "I don't do Latin." I grunted, my arms crossed. The sage sighed, "I mean, I'll give you what you two want, but in return, you'll have to try and get me what I want." He explained, standing up. Both I and Naruto looked up at him. "So, what do you want?" Naruto asked.
"Hehehe, you must know by now." He chuckled, raising his hands, he drew in the air. "I like em ripe and luscious with curves like this, see?" He grinned, "And big, but not too big," He said, motioning towards his chest, "Know what I mean? If you two can bring me something like that, I'll train you till the cows come home!" He laughed, 
"You will? No lie?" Naruto asked, standing up, I stood up with him.
"The Toad Mountain Sage doesn't lie!"
"You've got it! Wait here!" I shouted, turning on my heel, I ran down the path, Naruto followed close behind.

"Hm?" Jiraiya turned his head, two girls were walking down the path in front of him, his eyes widened, a silly grin coming to his face, he chuckled. "Too bad kids, it's not like we had a contract, really." He laughed, turning to the girls. "Oh, ladies, can you show me the way to town? Haha!" He said, chasing after them.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Then I said, 'Not with my rice bowl, you don't' Hahahahahah!" Jiraiya chuckled, he was the only one laughing. A bored expression crossed the girls face, "Oh, wow, such a funny story." She yawned, he turned to her, "Hey, hey, it's funny yes, but it's not just a story. Every word of it is true." He said with a nod, "Really? What happened next?" She asked in the same monotonous voice. 
"Hey! y Sage! We're back!" I shouted out, "What? Did they just call you y?" She giggled, the only laughter she had in Jiraiya's presence. He raised his fist.
"Worthless little runt!" He seethed, me and Naruto came running into the room. "I told you not to call me that!"
"Look what we've got!" Naruto called out, the two of us were holding onto a large, curvy, watermelon.
"Just the way you like em!" I said with a nod, "A ripe and luscious one with curves!"
We placed it down on the table.
"That's not what I meant you, morons!" He shouted, angrily slashing away at the melon, I took a large piece.
"Dig in. We might as well not let it all go to waste." He said with a sigh, I was stuffing watermelon into my face. "Hm?" Ebisu gasped as he turned the corner, he jumped back into the ally way.
"Huh?" Jiraiya looked to the side, "The ladies! What happened to the ladies?" He cried, Ebisu watched us carefully, hiding behind a wall.
Naruto let out a loud burp, we had finished off the entire melon. I leaned back with a sticky smile on my face. "Man, that was the best," Naruto said with a sigh, rubbing his stomach. "Yeah, delicious." I agreed, Jiraiya looked down at the table with a frown. "Stuck out again....." He whined.
Ebisu fixed his glasses, no doubt about it. It has to be......
He got up from the bench, walking out onto the street with a sigh. "Now, I must be off, I've wasted too much time already." He said, shaking his head. Naruto shot up from the bench, running towards him, I followed close behind. "Hey! What are you talking about? Where are you going? You're supposed to be training us! We had a deal!" Naruto shouted, waving his arms in the air.
"I don't give a flying fish for your training! I have my research to conduct!" He shouted down at us, "Research my ! It's not like I don't have any better things to do than to hang around with a y old coot like you. I've got to train til I'm stronger than anyone because I'm going to pass the chunin exams! And then someday, I'm going to be Hokage!" Naruto shouted up at him.
Jiraiya's eyes widened slightly, he paused, looking down at Naruto. 
"Heh. That's a good one. Tell me, did you fall on your head when you were a baby? Is that what makes you this way? Now I know you're wasting my time!" He shouted back down at Naruto, "Look, that's enough! I need to get on with my research! And for that, I need a lovely lady, no fruits, no vegetables, but a lady!"

"A lady? Oh, if that's what you wanted, why didn't you just say so." Naruto called out, turning his head over to me. "You ready, (Y/N)?" He asked with a smile, I gave him a small nod. "I've been perfecting it just for the occasion." I grinned, cracking my knuckled. 
I shot a hand out to the side, Naruto laced his fingers with mine, we each held on a one-handed seal. "No problem." 

The two of us went up in smoke, I gave a fake girly smile. 
Naruto and I pressed our chests together, I let out a high pitched giggle. Clouds moved around us, covering here and there. Jiraiya's jaw dropped to the floor.
"Gah!" Ebisu fell back, blood spraying from his nose. I arched my back, both I and Naruto performed the y jutsu flawlessly. "Ah--h--h-h-h-h-h!" Jiraiya couldn't believe his eyes, his hands flopping around.
Naruto and I locked hands, "Hehe~" Naruto giggled, "If you keep staring, I'm going to blush." Naruto strained his voice to be more high pitched, Jiraiya completely fell for it. 
"So.....so...lovely...." He gasped, "We've got a winner! Both of them, perfect ten!" Jiraiya chuckled, I let out a small sigh, ugh, pathetic. 
"They're just," He zoomed around us, his face turning red, "They're just my type, I really really like her! How did you two do it?! Where on earth did they come from?" He gasped out.
Naruto touched his bottom lip, "Oh, it's no biggie. I call it my y jutsu." Naruto giggled, "Yeah," I began, leaning a little farther back, "It's easy when you get the hang of it." My voice was high pitched and soft, I let out a small giggle, keeping up the act.
"Yeah! I love it! You're a genius kid! This is one amazing technique!" Jiraiya laughed, pointing at us. Yeah, it seems to have that effect on a lot of older guys. I thought with a small sigh, putting my hands on my hips. 
"So, you'll help us with our training, right?" I called out, clasping my hands together with a smile, I took a step closer. "You bet! But only one condition...." Jiraiya paused with a grin, "Huh?" I tilted my head to the side, I put a finger on my bottom lip. 
"O-One condition? What is it?" I asked, curiously peeking my head up. "Hahahah......" A line of blood ran down from his nose, he spun around on his heel, his back facing me. He chuckled, a large grin on his face. How much longer do I have to keep this stupid thing up? I thought, gritting my teeth.
Jiraiya tapped his fingers together, slowly turning his head back around. "I'll do it if you promise......" He paused,
"If you promise to stay like that the whole time."

"Gnnnnn!" I growled angrily, in a puff of smoke I turned back to my fully clothed self, pointing an accusing finger at him.
"I was right! You are pathetic!" I shouted, Jiraiya turned around, his mouth wide. Naruto crossed his arms, turning back into himself as well. 
"You're nothing but a lousy little ert!" I said through gritted teeth, 
"I am not a little ert!" He shouted back, his hands on his hips, "Oh yeah?" I crossed my arms, "Then tell me, what are you?" 
Jiraiya looked up at the sky, heaving a loud laugh, he raised his hands up. 
"I'm a big one."
"Oh......great. That makes all the difference."
  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river was calming, I smiled as I sat down next to it, Naruto was close by my side. Jiraiya sat with his arms crossed, looking out to the water.
"Okay, we'll just pretend none of that happened," Jiraiya mumbled, shaking his head. "Now, let's begin your training." He called out, "And you mean it this time?" Naruto asked, turning his head over to him, 
"A sage always means what he says." He said, giving us a nod. "Now, go ahead and show me that technique the two of you were working on before."
"Okay." I gave a small sigh, "You ready, Naruto?" I asked, he nodded, standing up next to me. "Do you want me to walk you through it this time?" I asked, Naruto shook his head. "No, I can do it now, I think." He answered back, I watched him walk up to the edge of the river, I followed behind. 
"Here goes nothing," Naruto mumbled, clasping his hands together, they locked into a hand sign. He closed his eyes as he focused his chakra down to his feet, Naruto stepped out onto the water.
"Gnnn--ah---eee!" He wobbled as he walked out onto it, I walked behind him, "Hey, you've got it." I nodded, walking calmly out onto it with a nod, my hands on my hips. 
"Huh?" Naruto's eyes widened as he saw his foot sink into the water, he started to fall back. "AH!" I shouted as he fell back into me, knocking me off balance. The two of us went splashing into the water.
"Hahahaha!" Jiraiya laughed, cracking up. Kale was the first to bounce up, slithering out to the ground. "A snake?" Jiraiya's eyes widened, Kale shook the water off of his tale. I shot up from the lake, soaking wet, Naruto behind me. 
"Not again...."Naruto mumbled, 
"Heh. You really do need help, don't you?" Jiraiya laughed, I put my hands out for him to crawl back into, he shook his head, laying down on the dry grass. Jiraiya looked over at me suspiciously. 
"I should know by now to take my clothes off first," Naruto said with a sigh, throwing his orange jumper down on the ground. "Yeah, I'm completely soaked now, thanks to you," I mumbled, eyeing Naruto. I threw my outfit onto the ground as well, leaving on my underwear and a blank tank top I kept under. 
"Hey, go on and build your chakra up one more time." He said, looking up at us. "Can't I dry off first?" Naruto whined, "Now. Do it." Jiraiya crossed his arms, Naruto clasped his hands together. I gave out a small sigh, making a quick hand sign. I was starting to get used to the curse mark, pushing it back as I drew chakra to my feet. 
"Hmm." Jiraiya mumbled, his eyes wandered to my neck. A frown on his face, "Interesting." He called out, "Huh?" I looked over at him, "What?" I tilted my head, Jiraiya paused for a second.
"Y'know, you have quite a tight y little body." 
"Gah!" I jumped back, "What the---?! Do you mind old man?! I'm trying to concentrate here!" I growled back at him, 
"Oh, sorry about that, please go right ahead." He chuckled, I gritted my teeth, "Jerk." I whispered, closing my eyes once again.
That explains the snake, Jiraiya thought with a small sigh, he then turned to Naruto, his eyes widening slightly, he scooted a bit closer. Naruto's seal popped out from his skin, forming on his stomach. Jiraiya eyed it carefully. So, this is the formula used to imprison the nine tails. A double tetragram seal with an eight signed seal, hmm, that way if any of the demons chakra escapes the tetragram, it'll be safely channeled into and suppressed by the boys own chakra. The fourth Hokage, he did this for the boys own protection. Jiraiya squinted his eyes down at it, but since then, a five-prong seal has been added. An odd numbered seal on top of an even numbered? Hmm, that explains it. That's why the boys chakra and the demons are merging at an unsteady rate. It's no wonder he can't control his chakra very well. Jiraiya reached out to touch Naruto stomach.
"Hehehehe!" Naruto giggled, "Hm?" I looked over at him, "C-Cut it out!" Naruto shouted down at Jiraiya, "What are ya doing? It tickles!"
"So, sorry about that," Jiraiya said with a grin, standing back up.  This is the work of someone else, the formula is crude. Jiraiya looked back at my neck, that curse mark and the odd seal, looks like Orochimaru has touched them both already. This isn't good. So, that's what Kakashi was telling me about.
Jiraiya cracked his knuckles, he put his hands behind his back. Chakra came out of the tips of his fingers, he smiled down at us.
"Okay, Naruto, raise your arms up high over your head. (Y/N), bend your neck over to the left." He called out, snapping us out of concentration.
"What? Why?" I called out, raising my brow. 
"It's a trust exercise, come on." He said with a nod, Naruto put his arms up into the air, well, this is a weird way to get started. Naruto thought, looking up at Jiraiya, what's this old coot on? A trust exercise by bending your neck? I wondered with a frown.
Jiraiya took a step closer to us, "Release!" He shouted out, "Huh?" My eyes widened as I watched his hand come closer to the side of my neck. Naruto shouted as he was flung backwards, I felt his fingers dig into the side of my neck. My legs wobbled as I fell down on my knee, clasping the curse mark.
I gritted my teeth,
"W-What the heck was that for?!" I shouted up at him, "What? Just pushing a pressure point to loosen you guys up." He said with a nod, "Now," He began, pointing to the river, "Go on, try walking on it again." 
"Sheesh," I mumbled, rubbing the side of my neck as I turned to the river, Naruto groaned, holding his stomach as he stood. "Huh?" I gasped as I stepped out, I walked onto it like the ground, not worrying about a thing.
"Wow." I mouthed, my neck stopped hurting. 
"Awesome!" Naruto laughed, walking on the water, he started to jump around. I watched him with my hands on my hips. "Heh! Look at that! I'm doin it!" He shouted, "Just don't ask me how! Yahoo!" 
"Ha! You dork." I laughed, jumping around with him, 
Jiraiya smiled, I think it's about time to teach them how to control their chakra.
"Okay, kids, out of the pool." He shouted, pointing his thumb back at the forest. "I'm going to teach you two something new." He called out, "You are? Really?" My eyes widened, Naruto turned around on his heel. "Like something really powerful and destructive?" Naruto asked,
The two of us rushed to the river bed, running towards Jiraiya. 
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sat on a log next to Naruto, Kale curled up on my lap, one eye open as he slept. I his back softly, smiling as I started to dry off. Naruto yawned, leaning next to me, he looked down at Kale. 
"Now," Jiraiya began, calling our attention. "Now, kids, there's something we need to go over." He began, pointing at Naruto. "I don't think you're even aware of it, but you possess two chakra's within you." He said, looking over at Naruto, Naruto's eyes widened. "Huh? Two chakras?" Naruto tilted his head,
"Haven't you ever felt the presence of a different chakra?" Jiraiya asked, "Hmmm......" Naruto tapped his chin, looking up at the sky. The sun was starting to set. Two chakras, I wondered, looking over at him, it's that fox thing inside of him, isn't it? I wondered.
Naruto crossed his arms. "Well, I'm not sure. Hmm....." Naruto paused, "Oh, wait! I do, kind of remember. There was this one time, it was, like, all of a sudden, I had this weird power, and I didn't know where it came from." Naruto said, remembering back. He looked down at his lap, "I don't remember when it was either, I almost thought it was a dream."
"So I see." Jiraiya listened with a nod, "But I do remember that it was something......different. Well, my normal chakra, if it was colour, it'd be blue. But this.....this was red."
Jiraiya looked up at the sky with a smile, sakura blossoms fell from the tree above us. One landed on my head, but I didn't notice it.
"I see." Jiraiya nodded, he turned his head over to me. "What?" I mumbled, Kale stirred uneasily. "I wonder, why do you carry that snake around?" He asked, I shrugged. "Well, he's my friend, more like a brother to me." I smiled, petting his little head, "Besides, he wouldn't stay at home even if I told him to. He'd follow me all around the village." I explained, Kale my finger. "And isn't he just the cutest?" I smiled, rubbing him against my cheek.
"You have some odd opinions over what's cute," Naruto called out, crossing his arms. Jiraiya chuckled, standing up from the log.
"Okay, that's enough training for today." He called out, turning down the dirt path. "What?! Already?!" Naruto shouted, jumping up from the seat. I got up with him, Naruto jumped around Jiraiya.
"What about that technique? Come on! I'm just getting started! Let's go!" Naruto shouted up at him excitedly, Jiraiya shook his head.
"In training, as in cooking, a watched pot never boils. Now, let's go back to town and have a real bath. Not one where you just fall in, okay?"
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The three of us walked into the mixed bathhouse, it was starting to get late, the stars sprinkled across the sky. No one else was in the baths, it was easy to relax.
I leaned against the rock wall, chin deep in the steamy water. Kale was swimming around in the warm pool, his head lifted above the water as he slithered around. 
"Ah, this is better than falling in." Naruto breathed a sigh of relief, a wet towel on the top of his head. "Yeah...." I smiled, leaning my head back. 
Jiraiya took a sip of sake, leaning on his shoulder. "Nothing beats relaxing after a long day of training." He said with a smile, "Hey, hey, y sage." Naruto called out to him, "So, tell me about this new technique." Naruto looked over at him, Jiraiya shook his head. "Tomorrow is soon enough."
"Aw! Cheapskate!" 
Gama rose out of the water, spraying a long stream of water from its mouth and into the next pool over. 
"We'd better get out soon or we'll be stuck with a giant boiled toad." Jiraiya called out with a chuckle, me and Naruto added on.
We all started laughing.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was late into the night, Naruto let me sleep over at his since it was closer. I was out cold, Kale rested his head on the windowsill, looking out. His eyes flashed red.
Jiraiya leaned on a railing the next building over, looking down at us, we were knocked out.
Ebisu walked over to Jiraiya, he crossed his arms.
"Sorry, Ebisu. It wasn't my plan to steal your students from you." Jiraiya said with a shrug, "Oh. That is of little importance." Ebisu answered back, turning his head over to Jiraiya. 
"Lord Hokage has had his ninja searching for you everywhere. We were just beginning to think that you would never be found. Then you turn up here of all places, right in front of me. He will be pleased."
Jiraiya looked up at the night sky, "Have you told the Hokage that you've found me yet?" He asked, his arms crossed. Ebisu shook his head. "No. Not yet."
"Very good. It's better that way." Jiraiya answered back, Ebisu turned to him. "You're after Orochimaru, aren't you?"
Kale's eyes flashed to life, a crimson read gleaming against the window. 
"No, unfortunately, I can't say that I am. Sorry." Jiraiya gave a small shrug, "Huh?" Ebisu's eyes widened slightly, 
"The only thing that brought me here was the chance of doing some research for a book. I have no desire to get involved with any of that other business."
"What do you mean?" Ebisu called out, pointing his palm upwards. "You can't be serious! You know better than anyone! There's only one way to deal with Orochimaru! He's one of the sannin and he can only be stopped by the power of another sannin! Your power, master Jiraiya." 
Jiraiya looked over at Ebisu, a frown on his face.

To be continued..........................