Chapter Thirty One: Battle Formation, Ino-Shika-Cho!

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

What is this place? Where am I? Sasuke stared into the bright yellow light that consumed the area around him. A dark figure stood in front of him. Who's this? Where's (Y/N)? Sasuke gritted his teeth, his eyes widening. It's me...but from long ago. "Father and mother shouldn't of died!" Tears were running down his face, Sasuke clenched his fists. "It didn't have to happen!" He shouted, tears dripping off his chin. Sasuke started to shake, the image of his parent came back to him, he was standing back in the room. "They're all dead because I wasn't strong enough to save them..." His voice echoed around the room, his parents corpses on the ground, blood decorated the walls. "My whole clan has been destroyed..." He whispered, Sasuke looked down at his younger self.

"S-Shika-" "That's enough, (Y/N). Rest, you're in a band enough condition as it is." He whispered, turning his head around to me. "These leaf village worms will be sorry they squirmed their way into something that doesn't concern them." Dosu grunted, angrily staring them down. A bead of sweat ran down Choji's face. "A-Are you two crazy?! What are we doing here?! These guys are bad news, man!" Choji's shouted, looking over at Shikamaru and Ino. "If you're going to sit there and whine, then leave! At the very least, do something useful and get (Y/N) out of here!" Shikamaru whispered harshly down at Choji, Choji's eyes widened. "Come on, we're a three man squad. All for one, and one for all!" Ino nodded. "Yeah, what's meant to happen will." Shikamaru stared Zaku down. "This isn't teamwork, it's suicide!" Choji cried out, "Stop whining, you're getting on my nerves." Shikamaru sighed. "Ha, better a live sheep than a dead lion, right fatso?" Zaku scoffed, grinning down at him. Choji froze, his ear twitching. "Did I just hear that right? What did that guy just say?" Choji seethed, "Huh?" Zaku tilted his head. Uh oh. He just pushed Choji's button big time. Shikamaru gulped. "You want to try saying that again?" Choji gritted his teeth. "I said it's smart to get out while you still can, fatty!" Zaku shouted at him, Choji turned around. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING FAT?! IM JUST A LITTLE CHUBBY, OKAY?! AHHHHH!" Choji screamed, raising his fists as he glared down at Zaku. "That does it! Picking on (Y/N) and then calling me fat?! You'll be lucky to see the sun rise tommarow!" Choji shouted, pointing an accusing finger at Zaku. Excellent, he's totally lost it. Ino grinned. "Great job, thanks a lot. Now we've got to deal with him." Shikamaru sighed. "Don't worry, it won't be for long." Zaku scoffed, I've got to get rid of these clowns, Sasuke and (Y/N) are my targets. Zaku gritted his teeth. "Sasuke..." Sakura looked back at him, a purple mist was floating out of the cave. "Sakura." Ino called her, "Huh?" She turned her head around to her. "Your teammates are down. Look after them." Ino told her, Sakura nodded her head, grabbing ahold of my arm.

"Okay, team Ino. Lets show him who's boss!" Ino shouted, clenching her fist. "Formation, Ino," "Shika." "Cho!" They said together, Ino nodded. "Okay! Take it away, Choji!" Ino shouted to him, "My pleasure!" Choji shouted, clasping his hands together into a hand sign. "Expansion jutsu!" Choji shouted, in a puff of smoke he grew three sizes, "Leaf style taijutsu!" Choji stuffed his arms into jacket, followed by his head and legs, his chakra boosted him up into the air, "Human boulder jutsu!" Choji exclaimed, hitting the ground as he rolled towards Zaku. "You've got to be kidding me. Am I supposed to laugh my self to death?" Zaku scoffed, holding his palms in front of him. "Slicing sound wave!" He shouted, sending a strong gust of wind Choji's way. Choji dug into the earth, Zaku continued to push. "Gnnnnn, come on!" Zaku shouted, Choji continued to inch forward. "Huh?!" Zaku shouted, his eyes widening as he watched Choji jump up into the air. "He jumped the air stream?!" Zaku shouted, his mouth wide open as he watched Choji come flying down on top of him. This things spinning way to fast! My sound wave can control it, and if I try to go supersonic on it, it could rip my arms off! Zaku gritted his teeth. "Huh? Zaku!" Dosu shouted, starting to run towards them. Shikamaru jumped in front of him. Time to put you under wraps. Shikamaru clasped his hands together, "Ninja art, shadow possession jutsu!" Shikamaru shouted, his shadow extended, catching Dosu. "Huh?! What's happening?!" Dosu seethed, frozen still. "Just me and my shadow." Shikamaru grinned, staring Dosu down.

Zaku flung himself out of the way as Choji went crashing down into the earth, chunks of rock flinging up into the air. "Gnnnnn!" Dosu grunted angrily as he put his hands on the top of his head. "What is it?! Why are you just standing there like that?!" Kin shouted, her long black hair flailing behind her. "Huh?" She looked over at Shikamaru, they were mirroring each other. He smirked. "Some kind of paralysis jutsu?" Dosu asked through gritted teeth, straining his legs as he desperately tried to move. Shikamaru twisted his hands on the top of his head, Dosu did the same. "Ino, I leave the girl to you." Shikamaru called out to her, "Alright, you got it!" Ino shouted back, "Just take care of my body while I'm gone." Ino clasped her hands together, "Sure." Shikamaru sighed, Ino stared Kin down. "Ninja art, mind transfer jutsu!" Ino shouted, slowly the colour from her eyes leaked, Kin froze. Ino's eyes rolled back into her head as her body fell limp on Shikamaru's shoulder, he held her arm tightly as he glared at Dosu.

Zaku jumped out of the way, Choji turned back around. "Enough of this! Kin!" Zaku shouted back to her, her head was down. "What's wrong with you?!" Dosu shouted at her, she was silent. "Ha, parties over fellas." She called out, holding a kunai against . "Take it easy, both of you. One false move and your teammate here gets it in the neck." Ino called out, staring at them through Kin's eyes. "You don't want that to happen, so here's what you do. Just drop the scroll, and walk away." Ino put her other hand on her hip, Zaku grinned. "When you're far enough away where I can't sense your chakra, I'll let her go." Ino called out to them, they stared at her. I don't get these guys, somethings wrong. Ino's eyes widened. "Hey, Choji!" Ino shouted, "Coming!" He shouted back, Sakura turned her head back to them. "What is it? What are they up to?" Sakura's eyes widened as she watched Zaku extend his hand out. He sent a gust of air towards Kin, she was blasted back onto a tree, a drop of blood went down Ino's real body as Choji came closer. "This is bad." Shikamaru sighed. Choji turned back into his normal form, staggering around as he held his mouth shut. "I-I don't feel so good..." Choji gulped, Ino turned her head towards Zaku. "I don't understand you guys, what kind of monster would attack their own teammate?" Ino called out, "I guess, monsters like us." Zaku grinned down at her, "You see, we don't play this game by your rules. It's not the scrolls we're after, or even passing this test." Dosu called out to them, "What then?" Ino asked, "(Y/N)." Dosu's eye widened, a evil grin creeping it's way across his face. A shiver ran down Ino's spine.

Sasuke grunted, slowly starting to move around on the ground, sweat beading down his forehead. Slowly, Shikamaru's shadow started to draw back to him. I hate it when it does that! Shikamaru gritted his teeth. "So, your paralysis jutsu has a pretty short duration, I see." Dosu clenched his fists, "Shadow possession jutsu, can't you get your jutsus right?" Shikamaru scoffed, holding onto Ino's shoulders. "Whatever. I see that your team mate is able to slip her soul into her opponents. Very clever choice. Anything that happens to Kin happens to her too, so if Kin were to die." Dosu grinned, "What are you going to do? Kill your teammate?" Shikamaru seethed, "Well, if push comes to shove," Zaku pointed his palm towards Kin. "Yeah." Zaku grinned, Ino's eyes widened. "Aw man, what a drag." Shikamaru sighed, "Yeah, no kidding!" Choji grunted, trying to heave himself off of the ground. "Did you really think you could beat us? Face it, you ninja are just a bunch of hacks." Zaku scoffed, "A second rate village." Dosu added.

"Ha, that's pretty tough talk." Neji called out from a tree, his arms crossed as he peered down at Dosu. Tenten was close behind him. "I guess that makes your village third rate, I wonder if any of you amatures are ready to take on the real thing." Neji peered down at him, disgust written on his face. "What?" Dosu seethed, all eyes were on him. "Lee!" Tenten gasped, her eyes widening. "You blew it." Neji scoffed. "Ha, these genin pop out of the woods like cockroaches." Zaku chuckled. Neji's eyes widened as he looked down at me on the ground, Sakura next to me. "Looks like some one used my (Y/N) as a punching bag." Neji seethed, "No one does that and gets away with it!" He shouted, his byakugan flaring to life. Dosu looked up at him, those eyes aren't just looking at us...he can see through us! Dosu's shoulders started to shake. "No more playing around, Tenten! Full power!" He shouted back at her, keeping his eyes locked on Dosu. That chakra, Neji's eyes widened.

"Everyone's dead because I was weak..." Sasuke glared down at his younger self, "I couldn't save them...if only I was stronger! If only I had more power!" He cried, Sasuke was frozen still. "Instead, you stood by and watched them die." His younger self called out, staring Sasuke down, his shoulders shook. "So helpless...like lambs to the slaughter...if only you were stronger. If only you had more power!"

"Huh?" My eyes widened as I turned my head around, Sasuke was starting to stand up. "S-Sasuke y-you're awake-!" I froze, my lips parting as I watched him climb up to his feet. A dark, vengeful aura poured out of his body, a dark shadow crossed his face. Power surged through his veins, a pattern burned it's way into his skin. I was starting to shake, he took a step closer to me. "(Y/N)..." He called out my name, Neji glared down at him, eyes burning with hatred. "(Y/N), who did this to you?" He asked me, his fists clenching, I was paralyzed. "Who was it?!" Sasuke shouted, his sharingan peering down at me. Those curse marks are all over his body! Dosu's eye widened. "S-Sasuke...what happened to you?" I whispered, my bottom lip quivering. "Don't worry, it's the power surging through me." Sasuke clenched his fist, "In fact, I've never felt better. He gave me this gift." I gulped, "U-Uncle O..." I looked down at the ground. "He made me understand what I am. I am an avenger, to follow my path I must have power, at any price. Even if that means to be consumed by evil." Sasuke gritted his teeth, tears welled up in my eyes. I see, those marks. That was a curse mark, who'd of thought he would survive? Dosu glared at him. "(Y/N)...tell me. Who did this to you?" Sasuke whispered, his voice starting to soften as I looked up at him, my mouth closed shut. "That would be me!" Zaku shouted, pointing his thumb at himself. My blood stained my face. Sasuke turned his head slowly over to Zaku.

"Ino! Hurry up and get back into your body!" Shikamaru shouted at her, "You don't want to get involved in this!" He shouted, hiding behind a bush with the real Ino. "You too Choji, come on! Get out of there!" He shouted, "I'm coming!" Choji shouted back, Ino clasped Kin's hands together. "Mind transfer release!" She shouted, her soul slipping back into her own body as Kin fell to the ground. The three of them crouched back into their bush. "Shikamaru!" Choji whispered to him, "What's this all about? What's going on?" Choji asked him, "How should I know?" Shikamaru sighed.

The curse mark crept across Sasuke's face, his eyes were a burning inferno of hatred. "Wha-what is this?" Dosu was shaking with fear, his eye frozen on Sasuke. This changes everything...his chakra is too big. Too powerful! "Dosu! What's wrong, you're not getting cold feet, are ya?" Zaku called out to him, Dosu shot his head over to Zaku. "No! Zaku, you don't understand!" Dosu shouted, "Watch this! I'll take care of the bunch of them in one fell swoop!" Zaku shouted, pointing his palms towards Sasuke. "Supersonic slicing wave!"

A high pitched squeal erupted from his hands, a wall of air smashing towards us, I closed my eyes, tears streaming down my face. Sakura was paralyzed with fear. "Ha...ha...ha." Zaku was gasping for air, dirt picked up into the air. "What'd ya know? Blew em all away!" Zaku grinned. "Not quite." Sasuke called out from behind him, slapping Zaku away. He threw him like a rag doll, sliding on the ground. I slowly opened my eyes back up, I was on the ground, the cave far behind us. Sakura was trembling, Naruto still passed out. "Zaku!" Dosu shouted, Zaku was face down in the dirt, coughing up blood as he slowly climbed up to his feet. "Such speed...he got all his teammates out of harms way in the blink of an eye!" Dosu said through gritted teeth, Sasuke looked back at them, I looked up at Sasuke, sniffling quietly. Sasuke clasped his hands together, "Huh?!" Dosu jumped, Zaku by his side.

"Fire style, phoenix flower jutsu!" Sasuke shouted, flames went speeding towards Zaku. "I don't think so!" Zaku shouted, throwing his palms in front of him. "Try this!" Zaku shouted, blowing a small gust of wind at the flames, "Huh?!" He gasped as the flames subside, shuriken came raining down at him. "Zaku! Duck!" Dosu shouted at him, but it was too late. "GAH!" He shouted, holding his arms in front of him. In a dark flash, Sasuke darted towards him, throwing his leg around, he kick Zaku's shins in, he fell to his knees. Speeding around his body, Sasuke grabbed ahold of Zaku's arm, his foot on Zaku's back.

Sasuke grinned down at him, his eyes widening at he wrapped his fingers tightly around Zaku's wrists. His chakra, it's completely different! Ino's eyes widened, Choji turned around, his hands over his ears as he shook. It's fearsome, darker, can that really be Sasuke? Ino thought, her legs starting to shake.

"You seem to be very proud of these arms of yours." Sasuke called out, Zaku's back arched as Sasuke started to pull, kicking Zaku's back down with his foot. "No! STOP!" Zaku screamed, I watched, mortified. "You think you can do whatever you want? You think you can hurt my (Y/N)?! No one touches my (Y/N)! Mine, they're all mine, mine, mine, mine!" Sasuke shouted, pulling harder on Zaku's arms. "AHHHHH!" Zaku screamed, tears running down his face as his arms cracked, a loud pop rang through his ears as Sasuke continued to pull. Zaku's eyes rolled back into his head, his skin started to stretch. Zaku passed out from the pain. "Ha...ha...ha." Sasuke's shoulders shook, his eyes widening as he continued to slam his foot into Zaku's back. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed like a maniac, dropping Zaku's limp arms into the grass, he slowly turned his head around. "Now," Sasuke grinned ear to ear, laughter still rumbling in his chest. "It's your turn!" Sasuke pointed at Dosu, Dosu was shaking with fear, his eye wide as took a step back. "Maybe you'll be a little more fun~!" Sasuke breathed out, walking towards Dosu with a grin. N-No...I shook, watching him walk away. It can't be...Tears streamed down my face. "NO!" I screamed, with my last bit of energy, I lunged towards Sasuke. He turned around, his eyes wide open as I threw my arms around him, burying my face in his chest. "S-Stop...d-don't do it..." I cried out to him, "Stop...please..." I looked up at his face, tears blurring my vision. Sasuke put his hand on the side of my face, his gaze softening as he rubbed circles on my cheek with his thumb. The curse mark slowly started to fade, I couldn't keep my legs stedy any longer, I fell into Sasuke's chest.

"You're strong, Sasuke." Dosu called out to him from behind, he held his scroll out in front of him. "Too strong. We can't hope to defeat you the way you are now." Dosu gulped, a bead of sweat running down his face. Sasuke squinted his eyes at him, he held me close. Dosu put his scroll on the ground, "We'll strike a deal. I give you the scroll, and you let us go." Dosu jumped back, throwing Zaku over his shoulder. "We've underestimated you." Dosu called out, he grabbed Kin's arm. "But at least we found out what we needed to know. For the moment, we're even. But, should it happen that we ever again meet in combat, I promise you that we won't run or hide." Dosu turned away from us, walking in a different direction.

My eyes closed. Sasuke picked me up into his arms, my neck stung violently, I succumbed to the curse mark, my body aching for sleep. I slowly drifted off, Sasuke looked down at my comatose body, his eyes softening as he held me close. "Hey! Is (Y/N) okay?!" Choji shouted, jumping out of the bushes, "Ino, check out the kid in green." Shikamaru nodded to her, "Right." She nodded back, the three of them ran out from the bushes. Neji stared down at Sasuke, he was burning holes into his back. "He's touching my (Y/N)..." Neji seethed, Tenten jumped up, grabbing onto his shoulder. "Neji!" She called out to him, holding him back. "Let it slide, we've got to take care of Lee." Tenten nodded, Neji clenched his fists.

"(Y/N)'s in danger...don't worry (Y/N), you're hero's come to save you..." Naruto blushed, talking in his sleep. Shikamaru put his hands in his pockets. "Look's like someone's gotta kick him awake." Shikamaru shrugged, "Can I kick him first?" Choji asked, pointing down at Naruto, Ino walked over to them.

"I'm sorry...(Y/N)." Sasuke whispered down at me, holding me closer to his chest. Sakura looked over his shoulder, Sasuke...She looked down at the ground, I was starting to twitch.