Chapter Fifty: Ebisu Returns, The Toughest Training Yet

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

"Ha! Closet ert? What are you talking about, Naruto?" I put my hands on my hips, Kakashi tilted his head. "He's a.....what? What did you call him?" Kakashi wondered, looking down at Naruto. Naruto pointed at Ebisu, "You're kidding me! Of all the guy's you could've picked, you chose this guy to train us?! What a joke! He's weaker than me!" Naruto shouted out, "What makes you say that?" Kakashi asked, looking over at Naruto. "Naruto, that's Ebisu-sensei, he's an elite trainer, he couldn't be that bad of a guy to help us," I said, turning to him. "I'm serious! You should've seen him! He saw my Harem jutsu once, and he to pieces!"

"Eh!" Ebisu jumped, a bead of sweat running down the side of his face. Oh no, not that again! Ebisu's moth was wide open, his hand starting to shake. Ebisu jumped at Naruto, slapping his hand over Naruto's mouth. I was cracking up, laughing uncontrollably. I wiped a tear away from my eye. Naruto struggled, trying to break free from Ebisu's grasp. 
"Harem jutsu?" Kakashi asked, Ebisu looked up at him. "O-Oh! It's nothing! Just a little joke we shared, hahaha!" Ebisu laughed nervously.
Ebisu turned his head over to Naruto, "Okay, let's make a little deal. You keep quiet about that, and I'll buy you anything you want to eat. Barbeque, ramen, you name it." Ebisu whispered down at Naruto, "Anything I want?" Naruto thought of the possibilities. 
"Well, well, I never knew you two were so well acquainted." Kakashi said with a small smile, "Haha! Yes, we go way back." Ebisu said through gritted teeth, patting Naruto on the top of the head, Naruto squinted his eyes up at him. 
I will always be haunted by that humiliation! Ebisu thought, looking up at the ceiling. "I still don't know why it has to be him. I mean, anybody else!" Naruto whined, Ebisu his heel, pointing down at Naruto. 
"Look, if it hadn't been for Kakashi, who asked me this favor, I would have never considered training you and your friend!" Ebisu growled back, Naruto crossed his arms. "Yeah? Well, then, don't!" Naruto shot back.  
"Hey, hey, come on." Kakashi walked closer to us, "Come on you two, let's calm down." Kakashi waved his hands, I looked up at him, his hands were on his hips. I turned to Naruto.
"Hey," I whispered, "Listen, Naruto, you're wrong about Ebisu-sensei. He's a special Jonin, a private tutor who only trains the elite." I explained, Naruto sighed, looking down at his feet. "At least someone recognizes my skills," Ebisu said, crossing his arms. Kakashi turned to Naruto, "Anyway, Naruto, I've got to say that out of the four genin of squad seven, you're the one whose basic skills need the most work. That's what I want you to focus on this time around." Kakashi said with a nod, "Hey! Wait a sec! Are you honestly saying that I'm not as good as Sasuke or (Y/N)? Not even Sakura?!" Naruto shouted back at Kakashi, Kakashi let out a long sigh, tilting his head up.
"Naruto, no matter how many skills you master, the fundamentals are, well, fundamentals. And yours could be improved." Kakashi explained, Naruto looked up at him with a frown. "So, if you really want to become strong, then just be quiet, and pay attention." Kakashi was starting to get annoyed. 

Kakashi turned back to Ebisu, "Alright, Ebisu-sensei, I leave them in your capable hands." Kakashi said with a shrug, turning back down the hall. "I will do what I can." Ebisu said with a nod, "Catch you later, Kakashi-sensei!" I called out to him, he waved to me as he left.
Naruto growled angrily, looking down at his feet. 
I know it seems harsh Naruto, but it's for your own good. You and (Y/N) wouldn't be safe in my hands. Try your best.

Ebisu turned to Naruto, "Well, come on. Let's get started." Naruto kept silent, I turned to him. "Yeah, Naruto, we could learn a thing or two from Ebisu-sensei," I said with a nod, 
"Okayy. But I don't buy it." Naruto answered back, "Huh?" Ebisu looked down at Naruto, "This whole thing is totally nuts! Even if I do need to work on my fundamentals, how the heck am I supposed to get better when I've got a teacher who's weaker at that stuff than I am!" Naruto shouted out,  "I beg your pardon, but who do you think you  are calling weak?" Ebisu crossed his arms, "Who else do you think is standing in front of me?!" Naruto shouted. "If this is all because of that ridiculous and inappropriate jutsu of yours, it took me by surprise, that's all." Ebisu turned his head away from us. "I wouldn't be too hasty to judge my abilities on just one incident," Ebisu said, putting his hands on his hips. 
"Just because you landed flat on your back and out cold." Naruto squinted his eyes up at Ebisu, "Eh......" Ebisu paused, looking back down at Naruto. "Alright then, let's put it to a test, shall we?" Ebisu said with a smile, "Hmm?" Naruto tilted his head, Ebisu knelt down to Naruto's height. 
"Naruto, try and run away." Ebisu said with a smile, I took a step closer. "Hm?" Naruto tilted his head. "Hey, Ebisu-sensei, can I try as well?" I asked, "Of course, (Y/N)." He said with a nod. "Really?" Naruto crossed his arms, "I mean it. I want you two to try and run as fast as you can." He nodded, "If you can get away from me, I'll resign as your trainer." Ebisu explained with a grin, "Is that a promise?" Naruto asked, "Certainly. And, once more, since I know much you two would prefer Kakashi, I think I can arrange to take over enough of his other duties so that he can do your trainer." Ebisu said with a smile, "Really?!" I asked with a sparkle in my eye, Ebisu nodded as he looked over at me. "Of course. An elite "jonin never goes back on his word." Ebisu said, standing back up. 
"But it's all up to you two being able to outrun me," Ebisu explained, pointing a finger up. "Man, this is the easiest deal I've ever made!" Naruto shouted out, turning on his heel. "So long, er! Ha!" Naruto shouted, running down the hallway. 
"Heh, you've really got him going, Ebisu-sensei," I said with a smile, watching Naruto turn the corner, Ebisu looked down at me. "I'm surprised you didn't run away with him," He said, looking down at me. "Oh, no, I know Naruto's going to get caught running like that." I said with a shrug, "I've got a little bit more of a tactic." I explained, hopping on one foot, I started to jump. "Besides, I'm way more faster than he is." I said with a grin. "Hm?" Ebisu raised a brow, in a flash I was down the hallway, "Ha, well, you're certainly faster."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I passed Naruto on my way out, he saw me zoom by in a quick flash, I tapped him on the head as I passed by. "(Y/N)! Get back here!" Naruto shouted, his feathers ruffled. I giggled as I ran, turning the corner, I zoomed down a back alleyway. I know this village like the palm of my hand, backwards and forwards. Even underground. There's no way Ebisu-sensei could find me. I thought with a grin, turning another corner. I zoomed through the market, dodging people left and right. He's probably expecting me to take to the rooftops. It might be faster that way, but it's too obvious, hiding in plain sight would be the best option. 
I cut through the main market, taking a secluded dirt path to the training grounds, from there I was heading for the forest. There's no way he'll find me in there. It may be a bit much, but there's no way I'm going to lose. I thought, shaking my head as I ran past the training posts.

Naruto was running down main street laughing, "Ha! A piece of cake! Eat my dust you closet !" He shouted out, jumping up to the rooftops, hopping from shop to shop. "I'll send ya a postcard!" 
Naruto hopped up on a tall building, a hand on his hip as he looked down at the streets below. "Ha! Lost him! Looks like that old sourpuss will have to admit that he's dealing with an exceptional ninja!" Naruto nodded, crossing his arms. 

"Am I really? Who?" Ebisu called out from behind, "Huh?" Naruto jumped, turning around. "If that's the best you can do, we might as well stop right now and save us some time. I'm still a bit surprised I haven't found your friend (Y/N) yet." Ebisu pushed his glasses up, Naruto gritted his teeth. 
"Yeah? Well not so fast! You just wait, you haven't seen anything yet!" Naruto shouted back, pulling a smoke bomb out of his pocket, he threw in on the ground. Ebisu frowned, well, Naruto's easy, now I have to find (Y/N). Kakashi did say that they were an exceptional student. I think I'm starting to see what he means.

I was out of breath, leaning against the trunk of a tree, I think I might have pushed myself a bit too hard. I touched the side of my neck, a small frown came to my lips. The curse mark is still active, I thought, watching Kale shift in his sleep.  But even so, it's getting a bit easier to control. Even when I was fighting Mikio, I couldn't control any chakra flow, but the pain was a lot more bearable. I petted Kale, it was good to have him back, I missed the scaly little cutie. 
"Relaxing already?" A voice called out in the tree above, I snapped my head up. Ebisu was looking down at me, his arms crossed. I shot up to my feet, "I will admit, it was a bit harder to find you than Naruto. It was a good idea heading to the forest, but you won't get this lucky again." Ebisu explained, looking down at me. "Really, Ebisu-sensei. I'm just warming up. If you think this is all that I'm capable of, you're wrong. You're the one that won't get this lucky again!" I shouted back at him, hopping back onto one leg as I dashed deeper into the forest. Ebisu watched me with his hands on his hips. 

Now it was Naruto's turn to be out of breath, he sat on the ground, gasping for air, sweat beaded down his forehead. "I've got to admit......he may be a grumpy old stiff, but he's better than I thought." Naruto got up onto his feet, wiping his sweat off onto his sleeve. "I've just got to keep moving-----huh?" Naruto paused as he turned around, he looked up at a large billboard in front of him. "Hey, wait a sec. Isn't that the book Kakashi-sensei's been reading?" Naruto wondered, looking up at the orange cover, "Hehehe." Naruto chuckled as a thought crossed him.

Ebisu stood on the top of a building, looking around the village. This is starting to get a bit more difficult, where could that (Y/N) be? Maybe at the-----"Huh?" As Ebisu turned around, the billboard snapped him out of his thoughts. "Haaa!" Ebisu grinned, "Eh!" Control yourself, Ebisu. He thought, shaking his head as he looked at the billboard.
Hehe! There he goes again, can't keep his eyes off the girls. Naruto thought, keeping still as he kept the transformation up, lining up with the cartoonish lady on the billboard. 
"Just what do you think you're doing, Naruto?" Ebisu asked, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. Naruto sighed as he turned back into himself, Ebisu gave him a small smile. "It was a good idea, actually, just not good enough," Ebisu said, shaking his head. Naruto let out an agitated growl, "Alright then!" Naruto shouted back, clasping his hands together, "Give this a shot!" Naruto gritted his teeth, "Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto yelled, copies of himself swarmed around the roof.
"Heh." Ebisu smiled, 
"Well? What are you waiting for?" They all shouted in unison, "Catch us if you can!" Naruto's flung from every direction, bouncing off of rooftops, running down the streets. 
"Again, not bad. However, you're not the only one who can perform the shadow clone jutsu, my friend."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next part was a bit harder for me. Naruto's clones bounced every which way, Ebisu's followed. I gritted my teeth as I kept in his shadow, struggling to keep me and my clones from making any noise.
"You can't get away!" Ebisu called out in front of me, I looked up at him, charging towards Naruto's clones. "Not again!" Naruto shouted, dropping from the roof, some of his clones followed. One Naruto stayed. Three of Ebisu's clones blocked his way. My feet padded softly against the roof's shingles, I clenched my fists as I tried to silence my clones down some, hiding in Ebisu's shadow. 
Naruto his heel, "That does it! I've had enough of you! AH!"
Naruto ran into a large metal pole, face first. A loud ding echoed as the clone slid down the pole, turning into smoke. Ebisu watched with his hands on his hips, "Alright. That's one down."

This was a bad idea, I thought with a frown, running in sync with Ebisu. I was starting to get tired, and fast. I wish I could nap all the time like Kale. 
Ebisu took a sharp turn, jumping off the roof, he dug into his back pocket, pulling out a net. Hm? I tilted my head slightly, he tossed it. "AH!" Naruto clone shouted as he was caught under the net, "That's two down!"

Ebisu pounced on every Naruto he saw, I struggled to keep up. You could hear his shouts echoing around the village. As we passed a wooden fence, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Naruto pop out from a wood patterned cloth with a grin, Ebisu his heel, charging towards Naruto.
"I've got you now!" Ebisu shouted, his fists raised. "Ah!" Naruto shouted, going up in a puff of smoke. 

"Where do you think you're going?" "Ha! Got you!" "Hold it right there!" "No, you don't!" "I don't think so!" "Take that!" Ebisu's voice echoed around, I couldn't keep track of all of his clones, bouncing left and right. "Gnnnnn......" I groaned, starting to get dizzy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto was out of breath, his body over the railing of a bridge, a small stream below him glimmered in the sun.
"Well, had enough?" Ebisu called out from behind.
"AH!" Naruto screamed, losing his balance, he flipped over the railing, landing with a loud splash into the stream. Ebisu jumped onto the railing Naruto was once on, Naruto gritted his teeth, looking up at him.
"Man! You're a real pain, y'know that?" Naruto shouted up at him. Ebisu put a hand on his hip. "Why can't you just go away and leave me alone?!" Naruto clenched his fists, "It wouldn't be much of a chase if I did that. I'm supposed to be trying to catch you, remember?" Ebisu raised his brow, Naruto tilted his head.
Oh come on Naruto, don't tell me you forgot. I mentally faced palmed. "Oh.....yeah....." Naruto mumbled. Ebisu grinned, "So, Naruto, I hope you have a better opinion of my abilities now." Ebisu called out, "If you've had enough, then let's----" "Yeah right, stick it in your ear!" Naruto shouted back, getting back up to his feet, his back soaked.
"I'm still going to get rid of you somehow! Kakashi-sensei is the only one I'll let train me." Naruto paused, looking Ebisu in the eye, "Either he trains me or no one does!" 
"Heh. I see the river hasn't cooled off your spirit." Ebisu said with a grin, Naruto growled angrily. He jumped up into the air, his fists raised.
Look at him, he's turned the tables. Ebisu watched Naruto fly towards him, instead of trying to escape, he's coming right at me. Well, Kakashi always said he was an unpredictable knuckleheaded ninja. 
"Time I gave you some training!" Naruto shouted as he flew down towards Ebisu, "Huh?" I gasped as Ebisu disappeared in front of me, Naruto came flying down. "(Y/N)?!" He shouted as he came crashing into me, |
"AHH!" I screamed as the both of us went tumbling down into the river, Naruto landed on top of me. Kale hissed loudly, being wakened by the water. 
"Get off!" I shouted, pushing Naruto away, I scooped Kale up into my hands. Ebisu landed back on the railing, looking down at us with his hands on his hips. He grinned, "Two for the price of one." He said, pushing his glasses up.

"Sorry, but this game is over."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"One plain miso ramen, one miso ramen with barbeque pork, and one special!" Ayame said with a smile, placing the three bowls down in front of us. Naruto dug in as soon as she placed it down, I picked up my chopsticks, swirling the broth around with a smile. Kale circled around the warm bowl, I fed some to him as we ate.
"Now, having a chance to observe you two's techniques," Ebisu paused looking over at us, "And then going off of what Kakashi has told me, it appears to me that, Naruto, your weakest strength is Chakra control," Ebisu called out, Naruto turned his head over to him. "Chakra control?" Naruto wondered with his mouth full, "And I'd say (Y/N), your weakest point is stamina." Ebisu said with a nod, I turned my head over to him. "When we compare your abilities with your teammates, Sakura and Sasuke, your deficiencies become obvious, Naruto," Ebisu said with a nod, Naruto gave a small growl, I turned my head back to the bowl. "As you two may know, in order to successively perform Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and the like, a ninja must first build up their chakra," Ebisu said, looking down at his bowl.
"Yeah, like you said, I already know that!" Naruto called back, "Yeah, I know my stamina needs work." I said, crossing my arms, keeping this curse mark in check takes most of my strength.

"I would hope so," Ebisu said, pulling his chopsticks down. "Well then, let's compare you to your teammates in this department. And maybe then you'll just begin to see how inferior your abilities are." Ebisu said with a nod, "You've got an annoying way of putting things." Naruto grunted.

"As agreed, I'm buying you two lunch, so just be quiet and listen!" Ebisu answered back, crossing his arms. 

"First, let's examine how Sakura prepares for a clone jutsu. She's perfect at building up her chakra to its full extent, and because she's so efficient, she can make clones without wasting any excess energy." Ebisu pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "Now, (Y/N), it must be said that they are not as nearly efficient when it comes to building up a full supply of chakra. But, you see, their control over the chakra it's self is so flawless, that they have no problem producing five clones as easily as Sakura can." Ebisu said with a nod, I looked over to him. "So, the result is the same, even if you do waste more chakra (Y/N). But the problem is that both Naruto and Sakura can keep and maintain their clones at a longer amount of time than you can, you waste more chakra that way." Ebisu said, looking back down at his bowl, I nodded. "Heh, look's like I better at you at something." Naruto laughed, looking over at me.
"Wipe that smile off of your face, you're in no position making fun of someone else," Ebisu answered back, Naruto tilted his head. "Why?" He asked, 
"You're no good at building up your chakra or controlling it, not even mentioning to keep it together. The result is you require much more chakra, Naruto, to produce any clones. You have to exert much more effort, and even then, after all that effort, you're wasting much more chakra than either Sakura or (Y/N). You can barely produce two clones at best. In fact, using the same amount of chakra you use, Sakura and (Y/N) could come up with ten clones. "
Naruto placed down his empty ramen bowl with a frown, Kale finished my leftovers.
"You see how the three of you have many different levels of ability, just on this one jutsu." Ebisu took a sip of water, Naruto hung his head down. Ebisu turned his head over to Naruto, giving him a small smile.
"Well, I may have exaggerated a bit on my comparison. But the bottom line is, you two use too much chakra. You need to learn some control, that's all." Ebisu gave a small shrug,
"Yeah? Well, if I'm such a lameo, then how come sometimes I've done better than they both have?!" Naruto shouted back, Ebisu lost his smile. "That's not the same thing! That's only because you have reserves of energy and stamina that are hardly even human!" Ebisu shot back,

Naruto kept silent, his eyes widening slightly. Ebisu looked down, his eyes closed, after all, how can I expect him to have control when he has the nine-tails spirit sealed within him.
Naruto looked down at the counter, I turned to him with a small frown. Ebisu let out a long sigh, standing up from his stole.
"The point is that you both could be super strong if you would let me show you how," Ebisu called out, flashing us a smile. "Really? You mean it?" Naruto looked up at him, "Yeah, you can help us out Ebisu-sensei?" I smiled, clenching my fists excitedly. 
"I not only mean it, I guarantee it! Now, if you're ready, let's begin." He said, turning towards the exit. 
"Sir?" Teuchi called out, Ebisu stopped. "Your bill, sir?" He asked, 
"Oh, I almost forgot-------EH?!" Ebisu was speechless as he saw the large tower of empty ramen bowls. Teuchi and Ayame chuckled menacingly.
"You two!!" Ebisu seethed, looking down at us.
"Thank you! Come again!" Ayame said with a giggle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm, I'm not too sure about this, Ebisu-sensei," I said, shaking my head. "I saved an entire section for us, there's no turning back now," Ebisu said, shaking his head.
"Okay, would you mind explaining why you dragged us up here to these hot springs? Is a bath part of my training?" Naruto growled, continuing to walk down the path. Ebisu paused, I stopped behind him. Naruto continued to walk down the path, "Not that I wouldn't mind soaking my feet after that huge-----" 
"Naruto!" Ebisu shouted out, Naruto jumped, turning his head around. Ebisu pointed an accusing finger towards him, 
"Where do you think you're going? That's the woman's bath! I will not allow any disreputable behavior!" Ebisu shouted down at him, Naruto squinted his eyes up at Ebisu.
Disreputable behavior? What's he talking about? Naruto eyed him, like I was trying to sneak a peek? Heh. From what I know about him, he's the real ert around here. Naruto thought, walking closer to Ebisu, I shook my head. Ebisu-sensei must be off his rocker, I thought with a smile.
"What is it? What is that look?" Ebisu asked, looking down at Naruto with his hands on his hips. "Oh, nothing, nothing." Naruto shook his head, "Anyway, what in the world are we doing here? Are you going to train me how to wash behind my ears?" Naruto growled, Ebisu tapped the sides of his glasses.
"Not quite. But you're right, this is a part of your training." Naruto tilted his head to the side, "Hm?"

"Here's the place," Ebisu said, stopping in the middle platform. The waterfall rushed in the background, I smiled as I looked out at the steaming water. 
"A bath? Come on, what's going on?" Naruto crossed his arms, "Don't take that tone with me, it's part of your training!"
Naruto shook his head. 
"Okay, I'm also confused about why we're here, Ebisu-sensei. I mean, the scenery is nice, but I don't see how this can help us." I asked, looking up at him, I crossed my arms. "Yeah, maybe you ought to take it from the top. What are we even training for again?" Naruto asked, his arms crossed.
"Hmph. I'm going to teach you two how to walk," Ebisu paused, "On water."
Like Jesus. I thought with a nod.
"Huh?" Naruto wondered, crossing his arms, he squinted his eyes up at him. "What is is now?" Ebisu asked, looking down at him. "Do you seriously expect me to believe," Naruto paused, eyeing him up and down, "That you really know how to walk on water?"
"Of course I do!! " Ebisu shouted, Naruto slapped his hands over his ears, I smiled. 
"Ahem!" Ebisu cleared his throat, "According to what Kakashi told me, you've already begun training how to climb a tree without using your hands, right? This is a variation of that."
"Hmmm." Naruto put his hands on his hips, "I don't know, that was a long time ago. I'm not so good at remembering stuff that so far back." Naruto said, crossing his arms. I sighed, facepalming.
"You don't remember going to the Land of the Waves?" I crossed my arms, Ebisu nodded.
"In tree climbing, the key is to build up chakra in the points of contact, and then to maintain it at a steady rate of discharge," Ebisu explained, Naruto looked up at him confused.
"Of course, tree's are stationary objects, so the discharge rate remains constant." Ebisu nodded, "Hmm?" Naruto tilted his head, Ebisu turned to him.
"All the same, it's an excellent exercise for developing basic chakra control. Now, to walk on water, you not only have to build up chakra at the points of contact, you must also constantly adjust your rate of discharge to maintain your balance on the waters shifting surface."

"Mhm." Naruto nodded, not understanding a word Ebisu was saying.
"This is obviously more difficult than just remaining a fixed flow of chakra." Ebisu pointed a finger up, "But that's what chakra control is all about. It's being able to discharge it at a steady pace. You understand."
"Hmmm.......no." Naruto shook his head, 
"Hey, Ebisu-sensei, like this?" I called out, 

"Hm? Ah!" He gasped, clasping his hands together, I stood on top of the bath, bobbing with the water.
"Perfect, (Y/N)!" Ebisu said, clapping his hands. "Cool!" Naruto shouted out, rushing to the edge of the water. "Okay! Okay! Let me give it a try now!" Naruto shouted, clasping his hands together in a sign.
He felt chakra rush to the soles of his feet, "Okay....and the....." Naruto put his foot out onto the water, instantly falling in.
"Ah! HOT! HOT! HOT!" Naruto shouted, splashing around, Ebisu smiled.
"Oh, and by the way, don't forget it's a hot spring. You don't want to keep falling in like that." Ebisu chuckled, Naruto climbed back up to the rock platform, completely soaked. "You'll be boiled like a lobster."
"Very funny." Naruto pouted, shaking the hot water off.
"Come on, Naruto. It's easy. If I can do it, I'm sure you can." I said, waving to him in the middle of the pool. 
Naruto kept on charging his chakra, again, again, and again, all falling into the pool.
"Ah!" He shouted, shaking the water off. "Come on, Naruto. It's easy." I said, walking closer to him. "Charge the chakra at the bottom of your feet, and then balance," I explained, watching him put his foot out on the water. "Yeah! Like that! See, you're starting to get it."
It's incredible. Ebisu thought, watching Naruto's feet sink into the water. (Y/N) has already mastered it like that, there's no doubt that they will be a great ninja. Naruto thought.....Ebisu smiled,
"Hey! I think I'm starting to get it!" Naruto shouted, waving his hands around.
He's got a long way to go before he can catch up to (Y/N).

"Hey......" I mumbled, "Who's that over there?" I called out, pointing to the side of the baths.
"Hehehehehe....." An old man chuckled as he sat at the edge of the bath, "Hm?" Ebisu looked over to the side. "Hmph." Ebisu pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose,
"Are you peeking into the woman's bath, old man?" Ebisu called out, turning on his heel, he dashed towards him. 
"I will not allow any disreputable behavior!" 
"Hm?" The old man turned his head around, jumping up to his feet. "Oh, please!" He shouted back, making a quick hand sign, a large toad appeared under his feet.
"What?!" I gasped out, not believing my eyes. The toad's tongue shot out from its mouth, wrapping it around Ebisu. "What! What are you doing!?" Ebisu shouted out, struggling against the toads grasp.
The toad flung Ebisu up into the air, throwing him down hard onto the stone platform. Ebisu landed with a loud thud, I gasped. "What's wrong with you? Keep it down. Do you want to get us busted, you idiot?" The old man looked down at Ebisu, Naruto and me were staring at him.
"W-Who is this guy? He just flattened our trainer!" Naruto gasped out in shock, "And what's worse, he's an even bigger than Ebisu-sensei!" I continued on in shock.
"Hehehehe." The old man chuckled, looking down at us with a smile.

To be continued..............................