Chapter Twenty One: Chunin Challenge, Rock Lee VS. Sasuke!

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

"Come on!" Sakura said, pulling Naruto and Sasuke away, I followed close behind. "Okay! You don't have to pull my arm out!" Naruto whined. Sasuke, of the Uchiha clan. Neji watched as Sakura pulled Sasuke away. "He's pretty bold..." Tenten put her hand on her hip. "Hm." Neji and Tenten walked past Lee. "Huh?" Tenten turned around, "Lee? What are you waiting for? We're supposed to check in." Tenten asked. "I will catch up with you in a minute. You do not need to wait for me." Lee clenched his fists, Tenten shrugged her shoulders. "I bet it's about that guy with the black hair," Tenten whispered to Neji. "I suppose so..." Neji answered, walking down the hall.

"Hey you, with the attitude! Hold on!" Lee called out from behind, I turned around lightning fast with a smile, Sasuke squinted his eyes at him. "What do you want?" Sasuke grunted, seriously ticked off. "I want to fight, right here and right now!" Lee shouted, his voice bouncing around the room. "You want to fight right here and now, huh?" Sasuke clenched his fists, Lee jumped down in front of us. "Sasuke Uchiha," Lee began, "I challenge you!" My eyes widened. "Every one is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are, I doubt any of it is true!" Lee raised his fists, Sasuke was shaking with anger. "And also..." Lee turned to me, "Huh?" My face turned pink. "Oh, (Y/N)! I love you!" Lee's face was red, I touched the side of my face, I couldn't stop blushing, "HUH?!" Naruto shouted, clenching his fists. H-He's so romantic! I cooed, trying my best to hide my face behind my hands, I was completely red. Sakura shivered in disgust. "You are an angel sent from heaven!" Lee winked, blowing a kiss my way, I felt my heart skip a beat, Naruto pulled my arm closer to him, "Yeah, right! (Y/N) doesn't belong to a weirdo like you!" Naruto shouted, pointing at him. "That was a good move, but let me see you dodge this!" Lee exclaimed, blowing kiss after kiss in my direction, I closed my eyes, taking my hands off of my face. "Gah!" Naruto gasped, pulling my to his chest as he dodged them with me in his arms. "N-Naruto!" I shouted, struggling to break out of his arms. "Hey! Keep your creepy little valentines to yourself!" Naruto shouted furiously, I pouted, looking down at the ground.

"You've heard about the Uchiha clan, and yet you're challenging me. You must be more psycho than you look. If that's even possible. I'll teach you about my clan, the hard way." Sasuke was glaring daggers at Lee, "Bring it on." Lee kept one arm behind his back, his palm facing the ceiling. I gulped. "Hold on!" Naruto shouted, stomping his foot on the floor, Sasuke looked over at him, "I get him first. This weirdo is mine!" He stared at him, hatred burning in his chest. "Naruto!" I gasped, clenching my fists. "What? It'll take me two seconds to have this guy begging for mercy!" Naruto shouted, pointing at Lee from across the room. "No thank you. Right now the only one I want to fight is the Uchiha." Lee stated, keeping his eyes pinned on Sasuke. "Yeah?! Well, I've got news for you!" Naruto shouted, running towards him like a madman. "Sasuke can't compare to me, believe it!" Naruto shouted, sending a punch flying towards Lee. With a simple wave of his hand, he had Naruto down on the floor. Quickly, Naruto retaliated, spinning around on his hands as he tried to send a kick Lee's way, Lee dodged it, twirling Naruto around as he sent him flying into a wall. My eyed widened, Naruto was shocked solid. "Just accept it. You have no chance against me. Your skills are inferior." Lee said, not bothering to turn back to Naruto, I shook my head. N-No! I've got to stop this! I clenched my fists. "Please! Sasuke, let's just forget about this fight! There's no reason for it, let's just go back!" I exclaimed, turning to him with my fists clenched. "I don't want any one to get hurt! Can't we just put this scuffle past us?" I asked, taking a step closer to him. "(Y/N)..." Sasuke called out, my eyes widened. "You talk way too much." Sasuke turned his head away from me. Sakura gasped. "There's no time, Sasuke!" Sakura looked over at the clock. "We've got to register by three, that's less than half an hour!" Sakura was by my side. "Relax. This'll be over," Sasuke turned his head back to Lee. "In five seconds."

Sasuke ran towards Lee, his fists clenched. Here he comes. Forgive me, Guy-sensei. I know it is forbidden, but I may have to break the rules and use that jutsu! Sasuke sent a punch in his direction, "Huh?" He gasped, Lee was gone in a flash. Sasuke quickly turned back around, "Leaf Hurricane!" Lee shouted, sending down a flying kick from above, Sasuke dodged it just in time. Lee twisted around in the air. I'm not moving fast enough! I've got to block him! Sasuke glared at Lee while he was trying his best to dodge him, what? His eyes widened as he saw Lee make a hand sign, but it was only a distraction as Lee kicked him in the face!

Sasuke went tumbling down to the floor, "Sasuke!" Sakura shouted, a terrified look on her face. Sasuke grunted as he climbed back up on his feet. He had his guard up and Lee went right through it! I watched them intently. He's using some technique to get to me, but what is it? A ninjutsu or a genjutsu? Sasuke glared at Lee from the corner of his eye. As I expected, he is coming back for more. Lee watched Sasuke climb back up to him feet. Hm, okay. This is good. Sasuke wiped a drop of blood off of his chin. Got him right where I want him. Now's my chance. Sasuke grinned, a shadow growing over his eyes. "I've been waiting to try this out." Sasuke called out, I gasped. C-Could it be? The sharingan! I looked over at Sasuke, his eyes glowing red. I shook my head, n-no! Sasuke, even with the sharingan, there's no way you could beat Lee! I gritted my teeth. So, that is the sharingan. Lee waited. You'll never know what Sasuke will do next, he's amazing! Sakura blushed, clasping her hands together. It's like Kakashi-sensei's sharingan! He'll be able to read this weirdo's jutsu and nail him! Sakura smiled.

Genjutsu or ninjutsu, whatever he's using, I'll see it now. Sasuke locked his eyes on Lee, gritting his teeth as he dashed towards him again. Lee! Please, don't hurt him! I covered my face with my hands. Sasuke's getting stronger every day! Sakura watched him with gleaming eyes. Just what you'd expect from an Uchiha! Sasuke could never lose to a guy like this! No way! Sakura watched with a smile. Lee sent Sasuke flying back with a strong kick to the chest, what?! Sakura watched, a horrified look on her face. He got around my guard! But how?! What kind of jutsu is that?! Sasuke glared down at him, anger etched on his features. "You see, my technique is not ninjutsu or genjutsu." Lee explained, running towards Sasuke. Naruto groaned, holding his head as he slowly opened his eyes. Sasuke? Naruto watched them fight, Lee elbowed Sasuke in the stomach, he stumbled back, holding onto it tightly. "Do you get it now? I am using taijutsu. That means no tricks, Sasuke." Lee appeared behind him in a blink of an eye. "It is just straight martial arts, nothing more." "Why you-!" Sasuke seethed, flying his elbow behind him, Lee dodged it with ease. "I know your technique. Forget it. It will not work, not on me. I know you can see through your opponents jutsu. The sharingan gives you the ability to see your opponents chakra, and decipher his hand signs and movements. You can guess what he's going to do almost before he knows himself." Lee glared at Sasuke, I kept my head down. "The problem is taijutsu is a little bit different." Lee kept his palm facing up, his body entirely still. "Right, so whats your point?" Sasuke grunted, "I do not try to disguise my moves. I do not have to. Even if you can read them, you still can not stop them. You are too slow." Sasuke gritted his teeth. "Your eyes may be quick enough to stay one step ahead of me, but if your body can not keep up, what good does it do you?" Lee asked, Sasuke was shaking with anger. "You know what? Here is what I believe. There are two different kinds of ninja, those like you who are born with talent and do not have to work at it," Sasuke ran towards him, "and those like me, the ones who have to train every day of their lives!" Lee dodged Sasuke's futile punch, "Fact is, your sharingan is the worst match for my extreme taijutsu! Here is what I mean!" I have to stop him! Sasuke raised his arms, but it was pointless, Lee kicked him up into the air again. Instantly he appeared behind Sasuke. "Dancing leaf shadow." Lee called out. Sasuke was glaring at Lee behind him. "Good eye, now I will prove my point!" Lee exclaimed, the bandages wrapped around his arms starting to come undone. "That hard work beats out natural talent." Sasuke's eyes widened. What's his next move?! Sasuke was frozen. "You're finished-!" A pinwheel came flying out of no where, pinning Lee's bandages to the wall. "Alright, that's enough Lee!" A voice called out from the side of the room, I gasped as I watched Sasuke start to fall to the floor! "Sasuke!" I shouted, skidding on my knees as he fell into my lap.

He totally beat Sasuke! Something happened when I was knocked out! What'd he do?! Naruto glared at us from across the room. Sasuke was balancing on his knees, his arm wrapped around my shoulders. "Are you okay? Sasuke! I swear, if I ever see you fight Lee again!" I growled angrily, he kept his head down.

"Y-You were watching us the entire time?" Lee asked, he was knelt down on the floor, looking down at the ground. "Of course! That last technique is forbidden, you know that!" A large red tortoise called out angrily, Naruto watched with wide eyes. He's talking to a turtle...and it's talking back...am I still asleep? Naruto scratched his head. "I am sorry. I did not mean to..." Lee kept his head down. Now he's apologizing to the turtle...wait a minute, could that be his sensei? "Gah!" Lee jumped up on his feet. "I-I was not planning to use the forbidden jutsu! It was just, I was in the middle of a fight, and I mean, you understand!" Lee exclaimed, his arms in the air. "I'm right! It really is his sensei!" Naruto called out, climbing up to his feet. "Huh?" I looked over at Lee. "Hey, you guys!" Naruto shouted, running towards me and Sasuke. "What is it, Naruto?" I asked, looking up at him. "That weird thing he's talking to is a turtle, right?" Naruto asked, "Obviously! What did you think it is?" I sighed, shaking my head. "Okay then, so maybe it means that turtles can be sensei's too!" Naruto tilted his head as he pointed at it. "N-No, Naruto, that's not..." I face palmed, "Huh?" Naruto scratched the top of his head, confused.

"You're a disgrace!" The turtle shouted, Lee kept his head down. "You think you'll get away with a bunch of lame excuses like that?! A shinobi never reveals his techniques unless it's absolutely necessary! It's such a basic rule, you should know it by now!" The turtle shook it's head, lecturing Lee. "Forgive me sir..." Lee called out, his voice hushed. Sasuke rubbed the side of his face, how could I lose to that freak?! Sasuke growled furiously, staring daggers at Lee. "Are you prepared to take the punishment of your actions?!" The turtle shouted furiously. "I...yes sir." Lee closed his eyes. "Alright then! Please come out, Guy-sensei!" In a puff of smoke, a man was standing on top of the tortoise. "Hey! What's shakin'? How you doing, everybody? Life treating you good?" "GAH!" The four of us looked at him, out mouths wide open with shock. "H-He's got the biggest eyebrows yet! They're almost alive!" Naruto shouted, "Hi kids!" He grinned, his teeth sparkling. "Too weird!" Sakura gasped. "So that's where Lee get's his handsomeness from!" I clasped my hands together, pink rising to my face. "Yuck! He's even weirder than Lee is!" Naruto shook his head, Lee turned around with his fist raised. "Hey! Do not insult Guy-sensei! He is one of the greatest men in the world!" Lee shouted, "Well, excuse me for not noticing his greatness! I was too busy watching him crawl out from underneath a turtle!" Naruto shouted back, I nodded, "I know! It was so cool!" I gasped, Lee smiled. "See? It was super cool!" Lee nodded, "Give it a rest, Lee." Guy waved, Lee turned back around. "Yes sir." Lee looked down at the floor. "Now, for your punishment!" Guy clenched his fist, smacking Lee in the side of his face, "You little fool!" Guy shouted, Lee went tumbling to the ground, I gasped. Guy knelt down to him.

"I'm sorry, Lee. But it is for your own good." Tears were running like a river down Guy's face, Lee looked up at him, tears running down his own face. "Oh, Lee..." Guy sniffled. "Oh, sensei! I am so sorry!" Lee cried out, sniffling. "All right, it's over. You don't need to say any more." Guy's shoulders shook. "Sensei!" Lee exclaimed, jumping into his arms in a great hug. "Lee!" They sobbed together. How could I lose to some one that lame?! Sasuke clenched his fists, I sniffled, trying my best to hold back tears. "It's okay, it's okay, it's only a phase." Guy hugged Lee closer to his chest. "I am so sorry, sensei!" Lee shuddered. "T-That's so sweet." I wiped a tear from my eye. "Huh?! You've got to be kidding me! They're both totally crazy!" Sakura shouted, pointing an accusing finger at me.

"You're just caught in between." Guy place a hand on Lee's shoulder. "You're too old to be called a boy and yet not quite a man." Guy smiled down at him, tears still sliding down his face. "You are so good to me, Guy-sensei." Lee sniffled. "Now, take off! I want you to give me a hundred laps around the practice field! Show me what you've got!" Guy pointed out side, his other hand on his hip. "Yes, sir! No problem!" Lee clenched his fists. "Now, run into the setting sun! Run and suffer! But don't mess up your hair." Guy smiled down at him, his teeth glistening. "Right!" Lee smiled back, wiping tears away from his eyes. "Let us go!" Guy started walking, Lee close to his side. "Hey, wait a minute! We're not finished here! You guys just can't take off like that!" Naruto shouted at them, clenching his fists. "I'm sorry, but Naruto is right. What about the chunin exams?" I called out, wiping tears off of my face. "Uh, oh, right, I forgot about that." Guy cleared his throat, turning back to Lee. "Lee, you not only disobeyed the rule against fighting, but you've disrupted the chunin exams! I think that warrants a slightly more severe punishment, don't you?" Guy placed his hands on his hips sternly. "Yes sir!" Lee nodded. "Let's say five hundred laps! How does that sound?" Guy asked. "Outstanding, sir!" Lee nodded.

"They're insane." Sakura slumped her shoulders. "Probably, but never mind them. What's the deal with that turtle, anyway?" Naruto asked, pointing at it. Hm. This must be Kakashi's squad. I'll check em out. Guy looked over at the four of us. "Gah! No! He's looking at us!" Sakura screeched, shivers running down her spine. "Tell me, how is Kakashi?" Guy asked with a smile. "Do you know him?" I asked, looking up at him curiously. "Do I know Kakashi?" Guy chuckled, holding his chin. "Well, people say, he and I are arch-rivals for all eternity!" Guy grinned down at us. "There's no way!" Naruto shouted. "How dare you! If Guy-sensei says that is true, then-" "Let it slide, Lee. A ninja's actions speak louder than his words." Guy grinned, "Hm?" In an instant Guy was gone, "Ah!" I jumped slightly. "My record is fifty wins, and forty nine loses, which is one better than his, by the way." Guy called out from behind me, I spun around on my heel. "Wow! That's amazing! I thought no one could beat Kakashi-sensei!" I smiled up at him, "No way, no one can beat Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto shook his head. "The fact is I am stronger than Kakashi! And faster!" Guy pointed his thumb at him self, his teeth glistening. "So cool!" I gasped. His speed is incredible, he's defiantly faster than Kakashi! Is he even human? Sasuke looked up at him. "You see? Guy-sensei is the best there is!" Lee smiled at me, "I'm sorry for the trouble Lee caused you. Look into my eyes and accept my sincere apology." Guy gave us all the thumbs up. "Also notice my handsome manly features." Guy grinned. He claims he's better than Kakashi, could that be true? Aargh! I don't think he's making this up! Sasuke was furious. "Lee, you should accompany these fine young ninja to the classroom. Right...now!" Guy exclaimed, watching as the pinwheel fell out of the wall. Lee grabbed his bandages. His hands! My eyes widened as I watched him wrap his scratched arm back up. "Remember, give it your best! Lee, farewell!" Guy nodded, disappearing in the blink of an eye. "Wow!" Naruto exclaimed, looking behind him. "Yes sir!" Lee nodded.

"Hey, Sasuke." Lee called out, Sasuke looked back at him, his eyes burning furiously. "Actually, I have not been totally honest with you. I said I wanted to test my skills, and that is true enough. But you are not really the one I wanted to test them against. There is another top ninja, some one on my own team. I came here to defeat him. You were just practice. Now you are a target. I will crush you!" Lee exclaimed, Sasuke was shaking with anger. "So cool!" I squealed, holding the sides of my face. "There you have it. Consider yourself warned." Lee walked over to me, his face pink. "Bye (Y/N)!" He smiled, jumping out of the room.

"Sasuke?" Sakura called out to him. "Huh, how about that? Look's like the Uchihas aren't as great as every body thinks they are." Naruto shrugged, his hands behind his head. "Naruto!" Sakura shouted, raising her fist. "Just shut up! Next time I'll drive him to his knees!" Sasuke grunted furiously. "Yeah, right. Who just got his kicked?" Naruto turned his head away. "Stop it! What are you saying?! Just cut it out, Naruto!" Sakura screamed. Sasuke glared at him. "You saw his hands, didn't you? When he took off the bandages? I bet old bushy brow's been training until he drops, day in and day out. Or at least, he trains harder than you." Naruto looked up at the ceiling. "That's all I'm saying." Naruto shrugged, Sasuke clenched his fists, turning his back on us. Sasuke? I wondered, looking over at him. "Fine." He called out. "Hm?" Naruto looked over at him. "This thing's starting to get interesting." Sasuke grinned. "The chunin exams, can't wait to see whats next." Sasuke looked up. "Right!" I grinned, taking a step closer to him, Sakura smiled. "Let's get started. Naruto, (Y/N), Sakura!" Sasuke called out. "Yeah!" Naruto grinned, clenching his fist as the four of us started to walk out of the room.