Chapter Forty Two: Akamaru Unleashed! Who's the Top Dog Now?

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

"Now, the seventh match. Naruto Uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka." Hayate called out, writing another thing down on his clipboard. "I've been waiting forever for this! Believe it!" Naruto clenched his fists, "Sorry Kiba, don't take it personally if I blow you away!" Naruto chuckled, "Gnnn!" Kiba growled angrily, pointing an accusing finger at Naruto. "You friend stealer! You won't even be able to stand up when I'm through with you! Right, Akamaru?" Kiba shouted out, looking down at Akamaru in his jacket. "Gruf!" Akamaru barked out in agreeance, Naruto gritted his teeth. "Oh, yeah?! Well talk is easy! Let's see what you've got to say at the end of the match!" Naruto shouted back, pointing back at Kiba. "Tch, you little squirt." Kiba looked away from Naruto, putting Akamaru down on the ground, he patted the top of his head. "Wait a second!" Naruto called out, looking down at Akamaru. "Are you kidding me? What's the puppy doing here? He's just going to get in the way!" Naruto said, shaking his head as he looked down at him. Kiba shot his head up, "Deal with it! I never go into battle with out Akamaru!" Kiba growled back, "Arf!" Akamaru agreed, wagging his tail back and forth. Naruto looked over at Hayate, "Come on, isn't that against the rules, or something?" Naruto frowned, "Uh..." Hayate flipped through the pages on his clipboard. "Oh...right. No. Like Shino's bugs, they're a part of him. He is with in the rules...which, there are none." Hayate shrugged, putting his clip board back down. "Uh..." Naruto shook his head, "Whatever! Fine with me! I do my best work with a handicap." Naruto shrugged, "Ha! We'll just see about that." Kiba said, standing back up straight. "Akamaru, you stay right here and leave all this to me, I've got it." Kiba said, looking down at Akamaru by his side. Akamaru let out a small whine.

Sakura grabbed onto the railing, "Go on Naruto! You can't loose to this jerk!" Sakura shouted out, I gulped. "Um...you're both winners?" I said with a small awkward laugh, my fist raised in the air as I pulled Tenten along, Kakashi sighed.
Kurenai turned her head over to Kakashi, sorry Kakashi, but your boy doesn't stand a chance against Kiba. Not a chance. Kurenai thought, shaking her head as she put her hands on her hips. Kiba's on my team...I should root for him...but...he is...in between me and...(Y/N). Hinata touched the side of her face, she was turning red at just thinking about it. Oh, (Y/N). Maybe if Kiba looses, we could be closer together. A small smile made it's way to her face, Shino looked over at her, eyeing her suspiciously.

Hm. Naruto. Lee looked down at him, taking a step closer to me.
"Aw man, Kiba's so lucky." Choji whined, crossing his arms. "Hmph." Shikamaru turned away from him, looking back over at me. "Yeah...lucky." He sighed, Ino raised her brow, looking back over at him.

Heh. I wonder how much stronger he's gotten since he became a Genin. Cause, if he's anything like he used to be...Kiba grinned, tapping his chin as he thought back.

"Alright, (Y/N). Go on and give Naruto here a 'demonstration'." Iruka-sensei was fuming, he tapped his foot on the ground as he waited. I darted my eyes over to Naruto, "Okay...I guess." I shrugged, giving Naruto a small nod. Kiba's head hit the table, he jumped, instantly waking up. "Huh...who are those two clowns?" He grumbled, rubbing his eyes, he froze. I clasped my hands together, "Whoa." Kiba whispered, his heart skipped a beat. "Transform!" I shouted, in a puff of smoke, I reappeared as Lord Hokage, crossing my arms as I looked over at Iruka. The class was falling asleep. "Hmph. Alright, I guess. Naruto," Iruka looked down at him, I transformed back into my normal self. "Come on, you've got this. Don't let last nights training go to waste." I whispered to him, taking a step back. Naruto nodded back at me, a small smile growing on his lips. He clasped his hands together, standing with his knees slightly bent, I stood there, nodding my head up and down. Kiba couldn't take his eyes off of the front of the classroom. "Transform!" Naruto shouted out, a large puff of smoke erupted around him, I coughed, closing my eyes to block out the smoke. I quickly rubbed them to see a small Lord Hokage standing next to me, a large lower lip poking out, sweat beading down his forehead. "Gah-ahem." Iruka jumped slightly at first seeing it, he cleared his throat rather loudly, "Gnnnn!" He shook his head, facepalming into his right hand. I couldn't take it anymore, and neither could the classroom, everyone erupted in laughter. I held my stomach as I giggled, Naruto quickly turned back into his normal self, grinning over at me. "Just kidding! Just kidding!" He said in between laughs, waving Iruka off. "You didn't think that was for real, did ya?" Naruto said with a grin, Iruka furrowed his brow. "That's enough, Naruto. It's your third year at the academy, now straighten up!" Iruka shouted back, pointing an accusing finger down at him. Naruto jumped back.
"How pathetic. Who the heck is that kid?" Kiba shrugged him off, "Standing next to someone like...them." Kiba looked over at me, I held my mouth shut. A small smile made it's way to his lips. "Hehe, glad we switched to this class. That guys hysterical." A kid whispered behind Kiba, Kiba turned his head around. "Yeah, he sure keeps things interesting, doesn't he?" His partner chuckled back with a nod, "Tch. Mr. Popularity." Kiba turned his head away, his arms crossed.
"Try it again, and no fooling around!" Iruka shouted back, his hands on his his hips. "Eh! Transform!" Naruto shouted out, looking back down at his hands. He transformed again, but this time, in an ever goofier Hokage. Iruka let out a long sigh, "Incredible. Are you serious?" Iruka shook his head as he looked down at Naruto, "Pffft!" Kiba tried to hold his laughter in, the rest of the class erupted in a large chuckle fest.
"Ha! Is this kid for real? You've been here three years and you can't do a decent transformation? What a joke!" Kiba shouted out from the back of the class, over everyone's laughter, Naruto clenched his fists, turning back into his normal self. "I don't have to pretend to be Hokage! You just wait, some day I'm gonna be Hokage for real! Then you'll be sorry!" Naruto shouted back, pointing at the rest of the class, "Ha! Yeah, right! On what planet?" Kiba shouted back, slapping his hand on the desk, Naruto turned his head away with a "Hmph." Iruka looked down at him. 

Soon the end of class reared around, lunch time was creeping up. The bell rang loudly as students rushed from the class, Iruka made Naruto stay behind so he could lecture him again, I decided to wait for him in front of the class room doors. I crossed my arms, leaning on the wall, I could hear Iruka's exasperated shouts through the door. "Hey." I heard a voice call out to me, I turned my head over to the side, squinting my eyes. Kiba stood next to me, his hands in his pockets. "You're one of those transfer students that came in today, aren't you? Well, what do you want?" I eyed him up and down, he grinned over at me. "Nothing much, I just wanted to know your name." Kiba said with a small shrug, leaning on the wall next to me. "Don't you think it's a bit rude to ask for someones name with out giving your own first?" I answered back, turning my head away from him, Kiba squinted his eyes at me. "You're pushy. Tch, my name's Kiba Inuzuka." Kiba said, pointing his thumb at himself. "And I was trying to ask you if you wanted to go out and eat lunch with me." Kiba's grin returned, "Hm." I smiled over at him, the classroom doors bursted open. Naruto jumped out of them, eger to get away from Iruka's lectures, "Hey! (Y/N)! Let's get going already. I'm starving." Naruto turned to me, ignoring Kiba, "Yeah, might as-" Kiba instantly cut me off, "Sorry, but (Y/N) is having lunch with me." Kiba called out, pushing Naruto to the side, he took a step closer to me. Naruto furrowed his brow, "Yeah right. (Y/N) wouldn't want to hang out with a loser like you. Right?" Naruto looked over to me, his arms crossed. "Um..." I cleared my throat, putting my hands in my pockets as I slowly edged away from them. "Whatever, (Y/N) is hanging out with me!" Kiba shouted at Naruto, grabbing a hold of my arm, he wrapped his fingers around it tightly, starting to pull me towards the front door. "Hey! Get off of (Y/N)!" Naruto shouted back, his voice echoing down the hall, he grabbed onto my other arm. Before I knew it, they were starting to have a tug-of-war with me.
Their tugs started to throw me off balance, my feet skidding to one side, and then to the next, the whole time Kiba and Naruto were growling angrily at each other, shooting off angry stares as they continued to pull. My arms were starting to strain and my patience was going. Furrowing my brow, I bent my shoulders out. With a loud shout, I pulled my arms together, Kiba and Naruto weren't expecting anything. They flew at each other, I clasped my hand together with a small grin. Their heads bobbed together with a loud smack, they both fell to the floor, "Ah...ah...ah..." Naruto gasped out, droll running down his chin, Kiba was panting.

Iruka bursted out of the class room doors, "What is all the shouting about?" He called out, looking down the opposite side of the hall way before turning his head over to us. His eyes widened.
I crossed my arms, standing over Naruto and Kiba's unconscious bodies, Iruka ran over. "What the heck happened?!" He shouted out to me, I shrugged. "Boys." I answered back, turning away from him as I left the academy. 

"Gnnn!" Kiba growled angrily, looking back over at Naruto, he raised his fist. "Look, you weakling! I'm starting to feel sorry for you, so, I'll finish you off in one shot, okay?" Kiba called back to Naruto, Naruto frowned, his hands on his hips. "Yeah? Is that right? Man, you're even dumber then you look if you think you can beat me." Naruto pointed a thumb back at himself, "You sure talk tough for such a little squirt!" Kiba shouted back, pointing at Naruto's chest. "Ruff!" Akamaru nodded his head, staring at Naruto.

"Hmph." Naruto gritted his teeth, staring back at Kiba. Kiba looked back at him, anger bubbling up inside. "Ahem." Hayate cleared his throat, coughing into his hand. "When you're-" He paused, turning his back as he had another wild coughing fit, he wiped his face on his sleeve. Man, why do we get the sick instructor? Naruto thought with a small sigh, Hayate turned back to them. "When you're ready, you can begin."

Kiba bent his knees, staring Naruto down as he clasped his hands together, making a hand sign, Naruto turned back to him. Ninja Art of Beat Mimicry, Kiba thought with a grin, All-Fours Jutsu! Chakra leaked into the air, the atmosphere grew heavy quickly. "Huh?" Naruto crossed his arms, looking over at Kiba. Kiba put his hands on the floor, his nails starting to grow out of skin, their sharp edges gleaming in the light, he bore his fangs. "Here I come!" Kiba shouted out, kicking off of the floor as he dashed towards Naruto. Naruto stayed still, furrowing his brow as he tried to see where Kiba was.

In an instant, Kiba had his elbow burrowing into Naruto's stomach. Naruto flew back, I gasped as I watched him skid on the floor. Sakura held onto the railing tightly, worry etching over her features.

Kiba stood back up, his hands in his pockets as he looked down at Naruto. "This little guy's going to be out for a while. You can call the match." Kiba said, looking back at Hayate. "Hm." Hayate looked back down at his clip board.
"Thought as much." Shikamaru said with a small sigh, "Yeah, I thought Kiba might be too much for him, but that was fast!" Ino nodded her head, looking back at Shikamaru. "Oh, Naruto. That was embarrassing." Lee called out from my side, I shook my head. "You guys don't know anything about Naruto." I answered back, "Hm?" Shikamaru turned his face over to me. "You'll see. He's not going down that easily." I crossed my arms, continuing to nod my head. Sakura looked back, Kakashi caught her eye. "Hm?" Kakashi looked over to her, giving her a small smile, she then looked over to me. I continued to nod my head. Sakura looked back at the railing, so, that's it. Sakura thought back, a small smile on her face.

"And my dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm some body! Some body important!" Naruto answered back, playing with his head band.
I always made fun of his boasts, I thought he was crazy. 
Sakura thought with a sigh, looking down at the arena.

"Hm." Kiba shrugged, turning his back on Naruto, I leaned over the railing. "Ah..." Naruto gasped out, Kiba continued to walk away, his hand started to twitch. "Gnnnn...ah." Naruto grunted out, sitting up, he was gaping for air. Kiba looked back at him, gritting his teeth as he watched him climb back up to his feet. "What?!" Kiba growled,
I was wrong about him. Sakura said with a smile, watching him stand up.
Naruto was still out of breath, his head was slightly down. Kiba was furious. Come on Naruto, show them what you've got! I believe in you! I thought with a grin, shoving my fist into the air.

"Don't ever..." Naruto called out in a raspy voice, "Don't ever underestimate me!" Naruto shouted out, glaring Kiba down. "YEAH!" I shouted out from above, continuing to punch the air, I had too much energy. "Heh." Shikamaru looked down, a small smile growing on his face. The kids come along way. Tch, he's still an idiot though. Shikamaru thought with his arms crossed.
"That a boy, Naruto!" Sakura shouted out, leaning her chest over the railing, Kiba shook them off.

"Yeah, yeah, talk, talk. Look at yourself in a mirror! You're a mess!" Kiba shouted back at Naruto, "Ha!" Naruto shot his head up, "I just wanted to see what you've got! Frankly, you hit like an old lady!" Naruto called out, mocking his stance. Kiba furrowed his brow, "You have a better chance of winning this if you send that puppy to fight for you!" Naruto chuckled, Kiba growled, rage bubbling in his veins. "You're gonna regret that."

"Come on, Akamaru." Kiba called out, "Arf!" Akamaru barked out, looking up to Kiba. Kiba drew his foot back, at the same time, the two of them came running towards Naruto, side by side. Naruto kept his ground. Kiba dug into his pockets, he held a hand full of purple smoke bombs, he stared Naruto down. "Smoke grenades?" Naruto wondered, watching Kiba closely.

"Take this!" Kiba shouted back, chucking the bombs towards Naruto. "Huh? AH!" Naruto shouted out, snapping his eyes shut, he put his arms over his face. Kiba jumped back, Akamaru followed him from the ground. Smoke started to fill the arena, I squinted my eyes, trying to see through the thick black gas.

Naruto opened his eyes, keeping quiet as he looked around at the smoke. He clenched his fists, trying to listen for any movement with in the smoke. "Huh? Gah!" Naruto gasped out, a harsh punch ricketed into his cheek, snapping his head to the side. Another hard hit to the stomach bent him over, blood sprayed from his mouth, dripping onto the floor as Kiba hit Naruto's back, making him topple down on the floor. Naruto scampered up from the floor, trying to keep his ground. Hits came out of no where, smacking him around, Naruto stumbled in the smoke. He wiped blood off his chin, a thick red coating on his once orange sleeve. I can't see a thing! Naruto thought, gritting his teeth as he tried to see where the punches were coming from. I've got to get out of this smoke, and fast!

With that Naruto dashed through, swatting the cloud out of the way as he ran. He burst through the purple gas, gasping for fresh air. "Gnnnnn! Ruff ruff!" Akamaru pounced on him, "Ah!" Naruto jumped at the loud bark, Kiba turned his head around. "He fell for it!" Kiba called out with a grin, Akamaru sunk his teeth into Naruto's hand, Naruto shouted as he fell back into the smoke.

Sakura gasped, I put my hand on her shoulder. There's no way Naruto could loose this. I kept telling my self, no way. "What the!" Ino called out from the side of me, "Darn. The best part and I can't see anything." Shikamaru sighed, leaning his head over the railing, I eyed him from the side.
Kakashi turned his head over to me, his hands in his pockets. His eye hovered over my figure. I don't like (Y/N) being that close to her...even if it is just Sakura. Kakashi shook his head, why should I care what (Y/N) does? He closed his eyes, giving a small sigh. I need to clear my head.

Kiba jumped out of the smoke, the smoke slowly started to blow away. Naruto was left lying on the floor, Akamaru standing next to him, wagging his tail. "Arf!" Akamaru called out to Kiba, Kiba clenched his fists. "Yeah! This fight is over!" Kiba answered back. "Gruff!" Akamaru barked, running back to Kiba. Kiba opened his arms up, waiting for his furry friends hug. "Good doggy, way to g-" Kiba froze, his eyes widened as he saw Akamaru bare his teeth. "Grrrrrr..." Akamaru growled at Kiba, jumping up to his arm, Akamaru sunk his teeth into it. Kiba looked down at him, frozen in shock.
Everyone was silent.

"H-Hey...Akamaru..." Kiba called out, Akamaru held onto his arm with his teeth, continuing to growl at him. "What are you doing?!" Kiba cried out, bending his knee down to him, Akamaru didn't release his hold.

"Surprise, got ya! Hehehe!" Naruto called out, in a puff of smoke, he turned back into himself, his teeth in Kiba's arm. Kiba furrowed his brow, "You used a transformation jutsu!" Kiba shouted out, trying to pull his arm out from Naruto's mouth. "You little-! Get off!" Kiba shouted out, standing back up as he pushed Naruto away.

Naruto's face started to turn green, he spat out onto the floor. "You smell worse than the dog!" Naruto shouted back at him, "Huh? What'd you do with him? Where is he?" Kiba called out, one question after another, snapping his head every which way.
"He's right here." Naruto called out, holding Akamaru up by his paws, Kiba turned his head over to him. Akamaru let out a small whine. "What?! How did you?!" Kiba was fuming, he growled out. "Okay." Kiba angrily revealed his fangs, glaring at Naruto.

"Whoa. Is that really Naruto? Who'd of thought that Naruto would be a match for Kiba?" Ino wonderd, peering down at him. "To balance a transformation jutsu and a clone jutsu at the same time, there's no way he should be able to do that." Shikamaru shook his head, I waved my finger at him. "I told you not to underestimate Naruto, he's got more to him then you think." I answered him back, Shikamaru looked back at me over his shoulder. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Ino called out, stepping out from Shikamaru's side. "Can you shut up about your boy friend already?" Ino sighed, putting her hands on her hips. "He's not! You! Gnnn!" I turned my head away from her, clenching my fists, I shook my head vigorously.

"Well, he's got his jutsu down, there's no doubt about it." Temari said with a small smile, "Well, well. The kid's better than I thought." Kankuro gave a small shrug. "Boy...friend." Gaara whispered under his breath, looking down at Naruto. "Huh? What'd you say Gaara?" Kankuro asked, looking over at him. "Quiet." Gaara called back, with a sigh, Kankuro looked back at the match.
Mikio kept his arms crossed, keeping an eye on me, I tried my best to ignore him.

"Hmph." Neji looked down at Naruto, he's certainly an 'interesting' one. It's not every day that you'd see a shinobi that would bite his opponent. Neji thought to himself.

I turned away from them, "That was amazing Naruto!" Sakura called out from my side, "Yeah!" I agreed, bobbing my head up and down. "Come on Naruto! Show em what you've got!" I called out to him, Naruto grinned.

"Heh!" Naruto smiled, pink starting to show up on his face. "What'd you know. Got a little stronger I see." Kiba gritted his teeth, pointing an accusing finger at Naruto. "But not strong enough! Cause now, I'm getting serious!" Kiba shouted back at him, "Oh? Well, good! I was hoping you would because I want to seriously knock you out!" Naruto answered back, pointing a fist at him.

Hm. He's gone to a higher level just during the course of this match. Kakashi thought, looking down at Naruto's grinning face.
"That boy never ceases to amaze me." Lord Hokage said to him self, tapping the end of his pipe. Can this really be that same little goof ball? Kurenai wondered, watching Naruto.
"I don't know what happened, but this isn't the Naruto that we used to know." Shikamaru shook his head, I nodded. "Yeah, he's gotten way more cooler. Kinda."

Kiba slowly breathed in and out, closing his eyes, he started to calm him self down. "Huh?" Naruto tilted his head, watching Kiba. He's about to find out that Kiba and Akamaru have tricks of their own. Kurenai thought with a smile.

Kiba reached to his side pocket, pushing up the bottom of his jacket as he dug into his pocket. "Naruto, if I were you, I'd let Akamaru go." Kiba called out with a little tune in his voice, flicking a shiny food pellet towards Akamaru. Naruto turned his head over to the clone holding the dog. Akamaru caught the food pellet on his tongue, rolling it back into his mouth, he swallowed it whole.
"Gnnnnn..." A deep growl echoed from Akamaru, his fur started to change and become thicker, his fangs growing as did his body. His fur quickly changed into a deep red, Naruto watched, his mouth wide open. The clone's eyes widened as he watched the dog grown in front of him. A loud roar echoed from Akamaru, he kicked off of the clones chest, making it burst into a puff of smoke. Akamaru landed on the ground next to Kiba.

"What the heck happened?! What was that thing you fed him?!" Naruto shouted out, turning back to Kiba. "How come all his fur just turned red?" Naruto asked in disbelief. "Are you sure you wanna stick around to find out?" Kiba answered him back, rolling another food pill between his fingers, he popped into his mouth, swallowing it in a loud gulp.
Hm, food pills. Kakashi watched carefully. That's it. Kiba's going in for the kill. Kurenai thought with a smile.

"Let's go Akamaru!" Kiba shouted out, bending his knees, he looked down at the ground, his hands clasped in a hands sign. Akamaru jumped on his back, a low growl mixed with his words, veins were popping out of his fore head. Naruto's mouth was wide open as he watched. Akamaru jumped up on Kiba's back, starting intently at Naruto, drool dripped down his chin. Kiba shot up, Akamaru holding onto his head with his two front paws, "Ninja art..." Kiba called out, his eyes widening. "Beast mimicry!" Akamaru went ecstatic, barking at everything he saw.
In a large puff of smoke, Akamaru's paw grew out, fur starting to pull away. Akamaru growled, skin starting to come up. Naruto squinted his eyes, trying to see through the smoke what was going on, with a loud gasp, Akamaru had turned into Kiba!

A second Kiba was bent on top of him, chakra floating around them. "Man beast clones!" They shouted out together, bearing their claws and fangs, Naruto was shocked. "Grrrrr..." A growel ricketed from Kiba's throat.
He's got a crazy look in his eye all of a sudden...Naruto shivered, "Hey...wait a minute." Naruto thought out loud, clenching his fists. "Hold on! He took something! No fair! That's cheating! He ought to be disqualified!" Naruto shouted out to Hayate, clenching his fists as he screamed. "Hm?" Hayate looked over at him from his clip board, "Let me check..." Hayate mumbled, flipping through a few paged before turning back to him. "Food pills are a ninja tool, they're allowed." Hayate said with a small cough, hiding it in his sleeve. "It also says here that there are no rules." Hayate nodded. Naruto pointed an accusing finger at him, "You're no help at all!" Naruto shouted to him.

"I don't get it. What was that stuff he ate?" Shikamaru asked, squinting his eyes as he looked down at Kiba. "Those are food pills." Choji began, we all turned our heads over to him. "Food pills?" I wondered out loud, Choji nodded. "It's something the military developed, an energy booster that's so powerful that troops who take it could fight for three days with out a break. But after extended battling, it can result in high levels of anxiety, and almost total exhaustion." Choji explained with a dire tone in his voice, his face not too much different. Ino looked at him bug eyed, Shikamaru put his hands in his pockets. A small "Whoa." escaped from my lips. I looked back to the field.
"Right now, Kiba and Akamaru's chakra has almost doubled in strength."

"Let's finish this!" The Kiba on the floor called out, the one above jumping off of him to the left, he jumped towards the right, both of them zoomed in on Naruto. "All fours..." They said together, synchronized, Naruto's eyes widened as he watched them coming near. "Jutsu!" The two Kiba's cried out, Naruto jumped back just in the nick of time. Kiba and his clone bounced off the floor. A cloud of dust came up around them, the room was silent.

The first to move was the Kiba on the left, he jumped up from the ground, dashing towards Naruto, he tried to swipe his left hand at him, his claws whisked through the air, Naruto clumsily dodged him, spinning around. Kiba build up momentum, turning around with the same speed, a charged across a wall, bouncing off of it and down to Naruto. Naruto tripped over his feet, falling back with a loud gasp.

"N-Naruto?" I mumbled under my breath, Shikamaru looked over to me. "It's bad news for Naruto..." Asuma called out from behind, "Kiba already fights like a wild beast, his chakra is intense enough, even with out enhancements. The idea of these pills doubling the strength of his chakra..." Asuma paused, his team looked back at him. "Well, they're a perfect weapon for Kiba." Asuma said with a small nod. Oh no...Naruto. I thought with a sigh, turning to Asuma, I pointed a finger to him. "You'll see! Never underestimate Naruto, he said it himself! He'll show you all just what he's made of, I can promise you that!" I shouted out, with pride, I flashed them all a mighty thumbs up. Lee's eyes widened, he took a step next to me. "I do not know this Naruto very well, but if (Y/N) promises, then I shall promise with them!" Lee said with a skip in his step, nodding his head.

"AHHH!" Kiba shouted out, swiping his claws at Naruto once again, he quickly dodged. There's got to be a balance! Naruto thought, dodging his other clone to the right. I can't counter-attack! Naruto grunted, dodging another huge swipe. All I can try to do it keep on my feet! Naruto gritted his teeth, Kiba put his hands on the ground, jumping up off of it, he kept the same momentum. Naruto jumped back, I have to stay out of their way!

The two of them came running towards him together, a spark of fear shown in Naruto's eye, the two of them came crashing down at him, Naruto hastily swung himself over them, floating down from the air. Kiba snapped his head around, "Now I've got ya!" Kiba shouted out, twisting around, a ran to where Naruto was going to land. "Man Beast, Ultimate Taijutsu," Kiba began, twisting him self around at an unbelievable speed, Akamaru followed. "Wolf Fang over Fang!"

Naruto screamed out, my eyes widened as I watched Naruto go down to the floor. Blood dripped down his face, smearing on the floor as he landed. Kiba rested, getting back up on his feet, he looked down to Naruto. Naruto could barely move. "I told you it was gonna get serious." Kiba said with a low chuckle, silence fell into the stadium. I put my hands over my mouth, shaking my head. No, Naruto. Come on, I know you've got this. I was in disbelief.
Naruto's hand twitched, he gasped out for air, blood spewing from his mouth. "Come on Naruto! Come on, you can do this! I believe in you, Naruto!" I shouted out from the railing, Naruto's eyes widened. He thought back, his expression mellowing...

I yawned, looking down at the stream. It was early into the afternoon, the sun was beating down on the forest. I had just woken up. I was six. The water trickled down, I looked around at the trees, I was alone. I looked down at myself, dirt coated my beat up legs, scratches from the branches riddled my arms, my clothes were all cut up and shredded. I shrugged, digging my fingers under the hem of my shirt, I started to pull it up.

I quickly got undressed, throwing my dirty clothes to the side, I jumped into the stream. The cold water hit my feet, jolting me awake. The fresh water was refreshing, I sat inside of the stream, dirt rubbing off of my skin, the water was up to my chin. I floated around, . I breathed a sigh of relief, the water warmed up the longer I stayed in it. Small fish swam up the stream as I floated near them, I laughed as I kicked around, trying to catch them. They slipped in between my fingers. Loud rustling in the bushes by the stream caught my attention, I froze. Reaching down, I collected a hand full of stones, ready to chuck them into the bush.

"WOOHOO!" Naruto screamed out, in a flash of yellow, he jumped into the stream. Water splashed around as he came in, "Hey! What are you doing here, you twerp?" I shouted out to him, his head popped out of the water. "It's bath time, duh." Naruto answered back, "Yeah, but I was enjoying some alone time, thank you very much." I pouted, crossing my arms. "You're such a nerd." Naruto called back, I clenched my fists, the rocks fell back to the floor. "Oh, that's it!" I called out, standing up, the water only covered half of my body. "You're toast!" I shouted out, jumping on top of Naruto.

The two of us sunk into the water, wrestling each other, I caught a hold of Naruto's head. I wrapped my arm around his neck, standing up, I gasped for air as I dug my knuckles into the top of his head, giving him a noogie. "Ow! Ow! Stop it!" Naruto shouted out, wriggling around, his legs kicked the water. "Call it! Call it! Say you surrender!" I called back, "Ahhh!" Naruto cried out a high pitched squeal, flopping around like a fish out of water, but I didn't let him go. "Admit defeat!" I shouted out between giggles, "Fine! Fine!" Naruto pouted, I let him go. He splashed into the water, I jumped back down. 

"Ha! You're such a weakling!" I laughed, my arms crossed. "Whatever! You won't be saying that when I become Hokage!" Naruto shouted back, standing up in the water, he pointed an accusing finger at me. "Yeah, but you've got a long way to go, Mr. SoGreatHokage." I mocked him, my hands on my hips. I stood up facing him, the summer air batted against our skin. "Hmph! You'll see, I'll be the best Hokage ever!" Naruto nodded his head, "Yeah? What you gonna do when you're Hokage then? What's the first order of business great Hokage sir?" I asked with a grin, mocking his behaviour. "I'm gonna make all the water fountains chocolate! And I'm gonna make an annual ramen day, where everyone gets to eat ramen all day every day!" Naruto shouted out his plans, I agreed, nodding my head as I listened to his plans. "And then you and me can live in a big castle! And then we can get married and then we can do adult stuff!" Naruto explained, waving his wet arms in the air. "Married? Adult stuff? What are you talking about?" I asked, tilting my head. "Like...taxes!" Naruto jumped up, nodding his head. "I don't want to do stupid taxes." I pouted, shaking my head. "Well then, I'll get some one to do them for us! Because I'm Hokage!" Naruto danced around, "Well, then, I'll be your awesome adviser, and we'll make everyone believe it!" I said aloud, not realizing the destruction I would later cause. "Believe it?" Naruto asked, looking over at me. "Yeah!" I nodded with a smile, the sound echoed in Naruto's head. Believe it, believe it, believe it...He tapped his chin.

"Believe it! Yeah, they'll all believe it!" He punched his arm up into the air, drops of water leaking down his skin. "Now..." I started, "Get out and put on some clothes!" I shouted up at him.
And from that day forward, he continued on to say "Believe it!"...

-

"I..." Naruto whispered, "I will...be Hokage...I will..." Naruto chanted out, he reached his hand out, desperately trying to get up. Kiba looked down at him, "And how are you gonna do that? By laying flat on your face? Heh." Kiba chuckled, "I've got news for ya, I'm gonna be Hokage." Kiba laughed, Naruto was starting to twitch. He looked down at the smear of blood in front of his face, he was shaking with anger. Kiba continued to laugh, Naruto clenched his fist. "Come on! Do you really believe a weakling like you could be Hokage? You must be weak in the head, ha!" Kiba continued to chuckle.

I shook my head. No. You're wrong Kiba. I thought, closing my eyes. Weak, that's one things Naruto isn't. Unlike me, unlike the rest of the world, Naruto always believed in himself. I sighed, he's the only reason I found courage in who I was. The only reason I'm standing here today. Even through all the difficult times, even when he was face down in the dirt, he never gave up. And I was right by his side the entire time. Him and me are more alike then I'd want to admit. We were always alone, us two. No one cared to look out for us, no one respected us, no one even acknowledged him. We stuck out for each other.
But now. Now, everyone is watching, watching him and me. Now, we can make a difference. We can do what we've always wanted from the start, to make every one see us.

Naruto's back came up, he kept his head down. His body shook as he slowly climbed up, his feet aching as he stood up. "That's right, on your feet, Naruto!" Sakura shouted out, I nodded, a small smile coming to my face. Now, everyone will have to look at us.

Naruto stood up, Kiba gritted his teeth. Naruto balled his hands into fists, keeping his head down, a shadow crossed over his eyes. "Sorry, but, you can forget about being Hokage." Naruto began, his throat dry. "Tch." Kiba scrunched up his nose, Naruto shout his head up, looking at him in the eyes. "Because I'm gonna be Hokage!" Naruto pointed his thumb at his chest, shouting out to Kiba. Kiba growled angrily, their eyes met in a blazing fury.