Chapter Thirteen: The Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

"Ha! Now that I'm here, everything will be alright!" Naruto grinned, putting his hands on his hips. "You know how in stories, the hero usually shows up at the last minute and kicks ? Well, that's what I'm going to do right now! Believe it!" Naruto shouted to us all, ugh, this brat again? Zabuza rolled his eyes, "Shut up already..." I grumbled, what and idiot, if he'd of stayed hidden, he could of been so much more effective. I shook my head. A large scratch ran down the middle of Haku's mask, he looked back at Naruto. "All right, you're history! Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto grinned, making a quick hand sign. Zabuza turned around, throwing four shuriken at him in almost an instant, "Huh?!" Naruto froze staring the blades down, Haku threw his needles at the shuriken, saving Naruto. "What?" I looked up at Haku, he turned his face over to me. Why would he save Naruto? I clenched my fists. "What are you doing Naruto? Are you crazy?!" Sakura screamed at him, he turned his head over to her. "This is a battle, not a talent show! Don't let your opponent see your jutsu!" Kakashi sighed, "Uh?" Naruto tilted his head, looking very confused. "The shinobi's art is deception, always keep the enemy guessing. Even when executing a single jutsu, one must distract their opponents attention, catch them off balance and outmaneuver them. You just turned yourself into a human target when you enter a battle like that." Kakashi explained, Naruto looked shocked. "Gah, I'm sorry! I was just trying to rescue everybody!" Naruto cried out, I shook my head. "But there's another mystery here." I whispered, looking over at Haku. "Haku, what are you doing?" Zabuza asked him angrily, Haku kept his back towards him. "Zabuza, this boy, let me fight him my own way." "Bring it on!" Naruto shouted at him, raising his fists.

"So you want me to leave this to you. Is that it, Haku?" Zabuza asked, Haku kept quiet. "As usual, you're too soft." Haku looked down at the ground. "Forgive me." Soft? He's right, I looked over at Sasuke. He cut us up with his needles, but he didn't hit a single vital spot. Why? I kept my eyes on Haku, "I'm warning you! One way or another, I'm going to rip off that mask and take you apart!" Naruto pointed an accusing finger at Haku. It's impossible, Naruto can't take this kid. I've got too- "Don't even think about it." Zabuza turned back to Kakashi, blocking him off from taking any other action. "You know the score, Kakashi. If you go after Haku, I go after the bridge builder." Kakashi clenched his fists. He's got me. I can't protect Tazuna and help (Y/N) at the same time. Sakura's feisty, but she can't fight Zabuza alone. "Relax Kakashi, sit back and enjoy the show." Zabuza said evilly, "Let's see how they do one on one."

"That mask and your bogus story, you were with Zabuza all along! You think you could get away with a stunt like that?!" Naruto shouted at him angrily, Haku put his head down. "I'm sorry." Haku genuinely apologized. "But as your sensei said, deceiving your opponent, catching them off guard, that is the art of the shinobi. Please don't take it personally." Haku bowed his head, Naruto had confusion written all over his face. And while, you're jabbering, I'll catch you off guard. Sasuke held a kunai in his hand as he glared at Haku, "No!" I whispered angrily, trying to take it out of his hand, Sasuke held onto my shoulder, surprised. Gritting his teeth, he flung the kunai towards Haku, I pushed Sasuke down to the ground, Haku dodged it with ease. "Huh?" Naruto jumped, looking down at the two of us, I was angrily whispering to Sasuke, he turned his head away from me. "I haven't forgotten about you two." Haku turned his head over to us, we both stopped arguing. So that's where (Y/N) is, they're pinned down. Naruto looked over at us. "Some warriors accept defeat gracefully, they know when they're beaten. Others do not. So be it." Haku was glaring daggers down at Sasuke, he walked closer to the two of us. "Let us continue our battle then," Haku grabbed a hold of my arm, he leaned closer to Sasuke. "To death!" Goosebumps rose on my arms, "No!" I shouted, tighten my grip around his arm. "No one hurts my friends and gets away with it!" I seethed, throwing a punch towards his face, he turned his body out of the way, jumping back into the mirrors. "Get back here!" Naruto shouted, stomping his foot on the ground, I took a step back from the mirror, here he comes. I gulped. The real one's right there, now- "Behind you." I jumped, turning around to the mirror behind me lightning fast. He transported himself in an instant, how?! His reflection appeared in all the mirrors, Sasuke stood up next to me, a kunai in his hand. Needles came flying down at us, "Gah!" I gasped falling down onto the ground, Sasuke flew down in the opposite direction. "(Y/N)!" Naruto shouted out, I clenched my fists. They're getting all ripped up, and I can't even tell where the attacks are coming from! How's he doing that? Naruto watched the mirrors intently, what kind of jutsu is this? Could it be that he has clones hiding in the mirrors and throwing needles at the same time? Sasuke gritted his teeth, thinking about something deeply, I turned my head over to him. No, they're too fast for that. I can't even see where they're coming from! And if it was a clone jutsu, then he wouldn't need the ice mirrors. Those mirrors are defiantly the key to his attacks, but what's my next move? Sasuke was still, I clenched my fists angrily. Naruto, (Y/N), think! You need to attack the outside and the inside of the mirrors at the same time, to figure out how they work! Kakashi clenched his fists. I got it! Naruto thought, a smirk plastered on his face. Yes, it's all about positioning! And Naruto and I are in the perfect position! If (Y/N) and I attack him from here, and Naruto hits him from the outside, we could do it. I looked over to Sasuke, he looked over at me back. "Hey!" I heard a whisper come from my side, "I snuck in here to save you!" I turned my head to see Naruto crouched down to my height, "Gah!" I jumped back. "Pretty cool move, huh (Y/N)!" He grinned at me, pink rising to his cheeks. "Gnnnn!" I growled at him angrily. "Naruto, you sneak up on your enemy, not your ally." Kakashi sighed, "You're a complete loser!" Sasuke and I shouted at him at the same time. "You're a shinobi, think carefully before you move!" Sasuke shouted at him angrily, Naruto furrowed his brow. "What the heck's your problem?! You should thank me for coming in here to help you!" Naruto shouted back at him. "Naruto, if we're all inside her-gnnn, forget it! I've had it with your mistakes!" "And I've had it with your attitude, believe it!" Naruto seethed, Kakashi shook his head. Naruto's building a solid reputation as the most clueless ninja in history. The more he helps, the worst things get. I face palmed. "That's it! I'm going to destroy these mirrors right now!" Sasuke shouted, standing up with his fists raised. "Fire style," "Hey! What attack are you using?!" Naruto asked, looking up at him from the ground. "These mirrors are made of ice, so how do you destroy ice? Figure it out!" Sasuke grunted, quickly making hand signs. "Fire ball jutsu!" Sasuke shouted, breathing fire all over the mirrors, "Huh?" I gulped, looking around. "That didn't do anything at all!" Naruto complained, standing up with his fists clenched. "You'll need much more heat than that to melt this ice." Haku looked down at us, I stood up with the two of them. In a big flash, Naruto and Sasuke stood back. "Huh?" I looked back at them, not a single needle hit me... I gritted my teeth.

I looked back at Sasuke and Naruto on the ground, "Where is he?! Where's the needle attack coming from?!" Naruto shouted angrily, I slowly breathed in and out. If I can find him, I might be able to use my Daigan to make him fall asleep, but with all these mirrors around, I might accidentally make myself fall asleep! I shook my head, no, I've got to try. "We've got to find the real one!" Naruto jumped back up on his feet. "Look into every mirror as hard as you like, you will never learn the secret." Haku called out to us, his voice booming all around. "Oh, yeah? Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto shouted back, I turned around with wide eyes. "No, don't!" Both me and Sasuke called out at the same time, he ignored us both. Hundreds of his clones came jumping out of a loud puff of smoke, "You've got a hundred mirrors, then a hundred of me will smash them all! Then I'll find where you really are!" Naruto shouted, his cloned jumped at the mirrors, in a small dark flash, Haku darted from mirror to mirror, slashing them all into pieces. "These mirror only reflect my image, allowing me to transport myself at light speed. Through my eyes, you appear to be moving in slow motion." I looked up at him, "I knew it, it's a bloodline trait. A kekkei genkai." Kakashi clenched his fists, Sakura turned around to him. "A kekkei genkai? What is it?" She asked, "It's like my sharingan, you can't learn it. It has to be in your blood, in your genetic code, passed down from generation to generation in a single clan." Kakashi explained. "Wait, does that mean-" "Yes, even I can't copy that jutsu. There's no way to destroy it, and no way to stop him.

"I couldn't break through," Naruto growled, "Huh?" Sasuke looked over at him, "So what? He's not going to stop me!" Naruto glared up at Haku. "I'm not giving up, and I'm not gonna loose here. Cause I have a dream, and no one's going to take it away from me! Some day, I'll be respected in my village, that's my dream, to be the greatest Hokage!" Naruto shouted, his voice bounced around the mirrors. "Dreams?" Haku looked up at the sky, "It was not my desire to be a shinobi, it's painful. I don't want to kill you. But if you advance, I'll have no choice. Then I will kill the kindness in my own heart and fully embrace the shinobi way. And there will be no mercy, no turning back. This bridge will be the battlefield where our dreams collide, now I must fight for my dream, just as you fight for yours. Please do not blame me. I fight for some one who is precious to me, I live for him, and I face death for him so that his dream may become reality. That is my dream. And for the sake of that dream, if I must, I will act as a shinobi and take your lives."