Chapter Nine: The Forest of Chakra

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

"I think I over did it with my sharingan..." Kakashi sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "You're finally awake. You alright?" A lady with long black hair stood over his bed, her hands on her hips. "I've been better...where's (Y/N)?" Kakashi asked, trying to sit up, his body shook lightly. "They're fine, resting over there, it's better if you don't move. Just lie back down." She said with a smile, Kakashi plopped his head back down on the pillow, looking over at me, unconscious. A large white cast pulled my arm across my chest, bandages were wrapped around my stomach and back, while a brace was tightly fastened to my right foot.

"Look, sensei's coming around," Naruto had a small smile as he turned around the corner, Kakashi eyed him. "Listen, sensei, your sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you, maybe it's not worth it." Sakura knelt down on the floor. "Sorry..." He mumbled through his mask. "Huh, well, you did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassins, so we'll be safe for a while." Tazuna nodded, waving a fan at his face. Sasuke slowly walked over to me. "How's (Y/N) doing?" He asked, the lady walked over to him. Naruto joined them. "I'm surprised how well they've been handling the pain, it's even more surprising how fast their wounds are healing. I'd say it would only take a week for them to be able to walk around with out any casts on." She put her hand on her chin, I stirred in my bed sheets.

"I can not believe you did something as stupid as that! Rushing in against Zabuza even though you knew that you couldn't beat him! And most importantly, you didn't take anything I was showing you seriously!" Dad yelled at me, his arms crossed. "Sorry..." I mumbled, "Huh?" Sasuke looked down at me. "It's alright, but now you've got to listen to me! You have a special kekkei genkai that people would kill to get there hands on, you can't go running around with it like it's some kind of toy! The daigan is a powerful dojutsu passed down in our clan." He shook his head, I looked up at him, not being able to move. "What...is it?" I moved my head side to side in my sleep, every one watched me intently.

"There's still danger, Zabuza can come back and take you!" His eyes were furious, burning orange. "But...Zabuza's gone...the tracking ninja..." I grumbled, puffing out my cheeks. "I'll show you!" He grabbed onto my shoulder, pulling my deeper into the dream.

Zabuza was laid out on the grass, the tracker ninja kneeling over his body. They pulled out a large bundle of tools, taking a menacing looking pair of scissors. "First, I'll cut the bandage and drain some blood-!" Zabuza grabbed their hand before they could touch him. "That's enough!" He pulled his mask down, sharp teeth glistened in the sun light, I shivered. "I'll do it." He kept a strong hold on the tracker ninja's arm. "So, you've already come back to life. "Damn it." He sat up, pulling a long needle out of his neck. "You're brutal." He grunted, blood dripped onto the grass. "You're the one that's brutal, Zabuza. Breaking that poor kids arm like that, it was all battered and bruised." They shook their head, Zabuza threw the bloody needles to the ground. "How long are you planning to wear that phony mask?" Zabuza crossed his arms, avoiding the question. "I've got good memories of this mask, and it was quite useful tricking that ninja." They touched it softly, leaving it on. "If I hadn't intervened, you'd be dead now." They warned, Zabuza spitted over to the side. "That much is certain."

"Putting me in a temporary death state is fine, but not through the pressure points in my neck." Zabuza pushed his mask back up, covering his shark like mouth. "Cruel as usual, I think you enjoy it." Zabuza rubbed his soar neck, looking down at the ground. "It was the only sure way. And I wouldn't want to mark up your flawless body, you'd complain about that even more. Besides, the neck is more vulnerable, there's no layer of muscle, so I could go straight into the pressure points." The fake tracker ninja explained, Zabuza grunted as he tried to stand up. "There's no point trying to move, you'll be numb for a week. Although, if you're stubborn as usual, you'll probably be moving in half the time." They stood back up, Zabuza looked back down at the ground, that kid... Zabuza thought. "The mist is cleared. Next time, will you be alright?" They asked, their voice dipped in concern. "Next time, I'll see right through his sharingan." I jumped.

What is this? If Zabuza is finished, then why do I feel this way? Something's wrong. It's like I missed something. Kakashi pondered, sitting up in his bed. "Hey, are you okay sensei?" Naruto asked, looking back at him. "Hm? Oh, yeah."

I gasped for air, sitting straight up in my bed, every one turned their head towards me. "KAKASHI!" I screamed, jumping up on my feet, I quickly wobbled, Sasuke held onto my shoulders. "(Y/N), calm down." Sasuke looked me in the eyes, I was out of breath. "Where's Kakashi-sensei?!" I shook, "I'm over here..." He mumbled, I turned over to him quickly."Zabuza, he's still alive!" I screamed, Sasuke held onto me. "No way, you guys demolished him," Tazuna waved, Kakashi shook his head. "The throwing needles, t-they just made Zabuza in a temporary death thing, I saw it!" Another wave of pain shot through my arm, I bit down on my lower lip. "You saw it?" Kakashi questioned, I nodded. "Yeah my d-" I stopped, turning my head away. I can't tell any one that, he's a wanted criminal! "What are you saying?" Kakashi turned his head to the side, thinking. "Bu..." Sasuke's arm was wrapped around my shoulder, Naruto and Sakura both had their eyes on us. "I think you should just put...t (Y/N) back down, Sasuke," Naruto stomped over to us, grabbing a hold of my back, it felt sore. "I think you shouldn't touch them with your grimy hands, who knows where you've been with those things." Sasuke pushed Naruto out of the way. "Hey, stop your fighting over there, this is serious." Kakashi shook his head, but you're right Naruto, I hate the way Sasuke's holding (Y/N)...

"Zabuza isn't dead." Kakashi announced to the whole room, I gulped. "But we saw his body, believe it!" Naruto turned around, lightning fast. "Those weapons that tracker used are called senbon. They pierce deeply, but rarely kill, unless they hit a vital organ, but not it the neck. (Y/N), how could you of saw it?" Kakashi asked, a bead of sweat went down the side of my face. "W-Well, um, I-I guessed?" I faked a smile, shrugging my shoulders awkwardly, Kakashi didn't believe a word I said. "Right...well. Trackers are trained to know the human body, making someone's heart stop temporarily is an easy matter for them." Kakashi looked down at the green colored bed sheets.

"Come on, you're over thinking this a bit, aren't ya?" Tazuna scoffed, resting against the wall. "Encountering suspicion, the ninja prepares quickly, hesitation leads to disaster. Every shinobi knows this saying." Kakashi looked back up, I sat back down on the bed, Sasuke let go but he stood closely next to me, Naruto was close on my other side, his arms crossed with a small grin on his face. He's happy that Zabuza's still alive. Now Naruto's got another shot at him. I smiled over at him. That means I've got another shot at him too.

"Sensei, you said prepare quickly, but how are we going to do that when you can barely move?" Sakura asked, watching him intently. "Ha, I can still train you." Kakashi smiled from underneath his mask. "Hang on! A little last minute training won't make us strong enough to fight Zabuza! You could barely defeat him, even with your sharingan! We've got to be reasonably about this!" What, is this guy trying to get us all killed?! Sakura clenched her fists. "Sakura, why was I able to stop Zabuza? Because you all helped me. You've all grown." Kakashi-sensei said with a smile. "Now things are going to get better, believe it!" Naruto grinned ear from ear.

"I don't believe it! And nothings going to be good!" A voice called out from across the room, I looked over to see a small boy in blue shorts and a large white hat. "Who are you?!" Naruto pointed an accusing finger at him. "Inari, where have you been?" Tazuna smiled, holding his arms out. Inari came running to him in a big hug, "Welcome back grandpa!" Tazuna held him in his arms. "Inari, that was very rude! These ninja helped your grandpa and brought him here safely." Tazuna's daughter shook her head, putting her hands on her hips. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm rude to them too." Tazuna smiled, petting Inari on the head. Inari looked at us all with squinted eyes.

"Mom, don't you see, these people are all going to die. Gato and his men will come back and find them and wipe them out!" Inari stood up, facing his mother. "What did you say, brat?" Naruto stomped his foot onto the ground. "Listen up! You know what a super ninja is? Well that's me, only a lot better!" I shook my head, "Oh, give me a break," I sighed under my breath, a small smile tugged on Sasuke's lips.

"I'm gonna be Hokage! This Blato, or whatever he's called is not match for a real hero like me!" Naruto held his fist up in the air. "There's no such thing as a hero, you're just full of stupid ideas." Inari turned his head away. "What'd you say?!" Naruto shrieked, Sakura held him by the collar, like a rabid dog. "Naruto, calm down!" She seethed. "If you want to stay alive, you should go back where you came from." Inari turned his back away from us, heading out the front door. "Inari, wait, where are you going?" Tazuna asked, Inari turned his head back around. "To look out at the ocean. I want to be alone." Inari slammed the doors behind him.

"Alright, your training starts now." Kakashi-sensei looked over at the three of them, I sat down on the grass, watching. Kakashi-sensei wanted to talk to me about something important, I bit down on my bottom lip, I myself have been wanting to ask him about something. I rubbed the back of my neck with my good hand, watching Naruto blabber about something, he sure does talk a lot, doesn't he? And whats with this whole new 'Believe it' thing. It's starting to get annoying. I glared over at them, Sakura had pulled out a scroll and started explaining it to Naruto's confused face, showing pictures to go along with her lecture. And how about that Sasuke guy? I don't mind him catching me when I fall, but he holds onto me afterwards, it's starting to creep me out. Ugh, no wonder why Sakura's been angry at me, I already told her a million times that I don't care about her boy friend Sasuke! I shook my head. "Climb a tree?!" Naruto shouted, putting his hands on his hips. Awe man, that sounds like fun! I puffed out my cheeks. Why'd it have to be my arm that gets broken?

"Wow!" I gasped, watching Kakashi easily walk up the tree as if he was ambling down a street. He hung up side down from the branch, I saw his mask move slightly, but I couldn't make out a word Kakashi was saying. He threw down three kunai, they hit the floor in front of Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. I gulped. "I'm ready! This is going to be easy, no sweat, believe it!" Naruto's voice was so loud, you could hear it all through out the forest.

The three of them charged towards the trees, I tilted my head. Naruto fell down on his back instantly, "Pfft..." I held my mouth, trying not to laugh. Sasuke got halfway up the tree, marking it with the kunai before jumping back down on the ground, I then looked over to Sakura...she was standing on the top of the tree, sticking her tongue out at me, I gritted my teeth.

Kakashi slowly walked down from the tree, mumbling something to Naruto and Sasuke as he passed them, I stood up, leaning against the tree for support as I reached out for my crutches. "(Y/N), there's a reason I didn't want you to train with the rest of them," Kakashi began, I looked down at the ground. "I already know, I got my self beat up. I'm weaker than they are..." I glanced at my cast. "You're wrong." Kakashi said sternly, I looked back over at him. "The reason I didn't want to train you with them, is because it would be too easy for you. You've already got a good amount of Chakra control. I've got a different training for you to do." Kakashi leaned next to me, he looked a bit tired. "Kakashi-sensei," I asked, he looked over at me. "What exactly is Daigan?" I wondered, he closed his eye.

"Daigan is a kekkei genkai that you possess," Kakashi began, I tilted my head. "A kekkei what?" I asked, he sighed. "A kekkei genkai, your blood line trait. You were born with the Daigan, a kekkei genkai exclusive to the (L/N) clan. Unfortunately, you, your brother, and your father are the last of the (L/N) clan." Kakashi explained, I watched him intently. "What happened to them?" I looked over at him, interested. "Your clan...was exterminated." My eyes widened. E-Exterminated? What does Kakashi-sensei mean by exterminated? "Your clan held such a powerful kekkei genkai that it brought fear to the hidden villages, there was no way to tell who had the Daigan until they used it. The Daigan when used properly can easily put any one in a coma, and in extreme kill them." Kakashi's tone went dark, h-how could my eyes do something like that? Why has the village kept this a secret from me? "My eyes, when they were bleeding, I activated the Daigan..." I looked down at the ground. "Yes, when you were fighting Zabuza, but that's not the only time I've seen you with the Daigan. Your eyes, they flash a bright orange when your angry, or at least that's when it seems to come out." I gulped, the burning in my eyes, that must be the Daigan... "I have to train you to call on your Daigan, to get your eyes used to using it, so they won't bleed so much. It's power is too strong for your eyes to handle." Kakashi explained, the grass shifted under my feet.

"What can we do to call out the Daigan?" I asked, turning my head to him. "Well, I guess we have to get you angry." Kakashi looked up at the sky, I tilted my head. "Well, I feel pretty good right now, I don't think anything could really-Kakashi-sensei, where are you taking my crutches?" I watched him throw them over his shoulder as he waddled away. "H-Hey!" I threw my leg onto the ground, slowly chasing after him. "Meet me back at the bridge builders house, we'll talk more about it there." Kakashi waved as he continued to walk away. "Kakashi-sensei! I'm going to-ugh!" I threw my fists in the air, chasing after him as quickly as I could, my leg stinging violently the entire time.

I reached the front door of the house, gasping fro breath. The waves calmly lapped, I banged on the door. Tazuna's daughter opened, "Oh, welcome back (Y/N)! Mr. Kakashi is waiting for you in the dining room, I just started making lunch." She smiled, I was furious. "Thank you." I growled, stepping into the house. "Kakashi!" I seethed, stomping over to him. "'I don't think anything could really get me angry', you look pretty infuriated to me." Kakashi smiled underneath his mask, I clenched my fists. "Whatever, when are we really going to start training for the Daigan?!" I asked, crossing my arms. "Hmm, maybe after dinner? I should probably go tell Naruto and Sasuke to come back inside...but I'm not so sure they'd come back inside." Kakashi rubbed his chin. "I'm not hungry, I want to continue our training!" I grinned, clenching my good fist. "Well, I guess we could do something while we waited." Kakashi grabbed ahold of his crutches, "Let's go for a walk then." He turned towards the back door. "A walk? How will that help?" I huffed, he waved his finger. "You'll see." He walked out, I followed close behind.

It is a beautiful town, crystal clear waters, a lush forest, "It's really nice here." I smiled, looking out at the water. "Good." Kakashi said right before pushing me. "GAH!" I gasped, falling off the board walk and into the water. "KAKASHI!" I screamed, splashing around, I was completely soaked. He looked into my eyes, "Wait! Is the Daigan there?!" I grinned, he shook his head. "No." Kakashi sighed, I rested my elbow on the water pulling myself back up to my feet. I walked across the water, dragging my foot to the boardwalk. "I've got to think of something..." He looked like he was in thought, I crossed my arms. Kakashi pushed me back into the water with his leg, I caught a hold of him and pulled him down with me.

His grey hair sunk down on the top of his head, I grinned over at him, sticking my tongue out. He squinted his eye at me, I couldn't help but laugh at him, and to my surprise, a splash of water came hurtling my way. Now it was Kakashi's turn to smile. Gritting my teeth, I quickly glided my arm across the water, it soaked through my cast as I sprayed him back. Before long it turned into a water fight. I know how to make (Y/N) angry, but they seem to be having so much fun... "I'm going to get you Kakashi-sensei!" I giggled, splashing another water attack his way, he dodged it just in the nick of time. "I hope you haven't forgotten that we are still in the middle of our training." Kakashi called out, I looked up at him. "You're right! Let's get on with it!" I smiled, climbing back up on the board walk, Kakashi followed close behind.

"I bet she finished making dinner," Kakashi mumbled to himself. "We can eat after-" "You can't train properly on an empty stomach." He warned, "That's funny for you to say." I grumbled, turning my head away from him. I have to get the Daigan, I have to take down Zabuza! "If you're not going to come along with me, then I'll meet you back here afterwards," Kakashi waved, I puffed out my cheeks. I wonder how Naruto and Sasuke are doing with their tree climbing. I thought to myself, walking off in the other direction.

Naruto was gasping for air on the ground, looking up at the tree, it was riddles with scratches from his kunai. "Hey, how are you guys doing?" I looked at the two of them, they were both out of breath and covered with dirt. "Wow, Naruto, you've been working hard, huh." I looked up at the tree, Naruto grinned. "Yeah! Of course, what else could you expect from an amazing ninja like me?" He jumped back up on his feet, something seemed off about him, but I shook my suspicions off. "Hey, uh, I heard Kakashi-sensei mention that you were good at that kind of stuff," He whispered to me, Sasuke looked over at the two of us suspiciously. "So, what's the secret? How can I get better at chakura control?" Naruto asked, I smiled, looking up at the tree. "Well...I just focus. I think about nothing but the bottoms of feet, of course now I can do it with out hesitation, but when I was practicing, I just had to zone everything out. It was the only way I got it." I whispered back to him, rubbing the back of my neck with my good arm, Naruto listened intently. "Thanks a lot (Y/N)!" He grinned, jumping back up on his feet, determination washed over his features, I smiled. "I just stopped by to check on you guys, I happy I could help Naruto. Oh, but one more thing," I cupped the side of my face. "Naruto, you better get up that tree quick, Sasuke's way ahead of you right now." I warned Naruto, Sasuke heard what I said, a small smile found its way on his face. "See you guys later!" I waved, turning my way around.

After walking a little ways back from where I came from, I heard a loud shout come from behind. Instantly I started to run towards the direction, back to Naruto. As I made my way through the trees, I stopped, my eyes wide as I saw...