Chapter Fifty Two: The Summoning Jutsu, Wisdom Of the Toad Sage

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

Ebisu turned away from Jiraiya, walking towards the rooftops entrance. He paused, turning his head back. "Master Jiraiya, I'm putting all my trust in you," Ebisu said with a nod before leaving, Jiraiya gave a small sigh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind chimes rang through the night, the moon loomed over him. Gaara sat alone, his mind off on other things. The wind gave a cool breeze beating against his back, Gaara looked down at the rooftop.
Dosu stopped, looking up at him. His sleeves blew around in the wind, Gaara squinted his eyes down at him.
"Well, well, look at this." Dosu's voice cut through the quiet night, "Don't you ever sleep?" Dosu tilted his head. "Why are you here? What do you want?" Gaara breathed out, his arms crossed. 
"I was planning on attacking you while you slept. If I fight and defeat you now, then in the next round, I can battle the one I really want to face. Sasuke." Dosu squinted his eye up at Gaara, "I already know all about your sand attack." Dosu cleared his throat. "I wonder which is faster," He began, pulling back his long sleeve. "Your sand or my sound?"
"When the moon is full." Gaara turned his head up to the sky, "Hmm?" Dosu tilted his head.
"When the moon is full......Its blood boils." 
Dosu jumped back, moving his arm in front of his face, his hand shook. "Wha---wha-----" He gasped out, its shadow looming over him. 
"What in the world are you?!" Dosu shouted, frozen with fear.
It's arm ran across the roof, shingles flew to the ground in a loud explosion. A cloud of dust and falling rock filled the air, Gaara landed on one knee, gasping for air, his fist down on the ceiling. He looked over to his right. The only things left of Dosu was an arm.

"Amazing." Kabuto gave a small smile, "So, that's Gaara's true form then, is it?" Kabuto wondered, tapping the sides of his glasses, Baki turned his head over to him. "Listen, is this okay? He was a sound ninja." Baki asked, crossing his arms.
"Yes, it's fine. He's long since served his purpose." Kabuto said with a nod, "But I thought he was intended on testing the power of those two genin." Baki tapped his chin, "What were their names again? Sasuke and (Y/N)?"
Hayate carefully sneaked around the back wall, leaning against it. His eyes widened slightly, what? Is Kabuto in league with the sand ninja? Hayate wondered, pressing his head closer to the wall.
"That's true, or it was. It isn't necessary anymore. See, the thing is, I was ordered to seize Sasuke when he was in the hospital. But I--" Kabuto paused, looking up at the sky with a smile. "Well, I failed in that mission, heh."
"Wait, what?" Baki squinted his eye down at him, "That's right." Kabuto said with a sigh, thinking back.
"Yes, that's right. They're discovered that I'm an agent of the sound village." Kabuto rubbed the back of his neck with a smile, Baki put his hands on his hips.
"Wait a minute, if they know who are, and people find out that you're having a secret meeting with me, then the plan to destroy the Leaf Village will be completely ruined!" 
Hayate put his hand over his mouth, his eyes wide open.
"I thought that you were Orochimaru's right-hand man, but after being revealed to them, you just nonchalantly come here and meet with me?!" Baki grunted out, his hands clenched into fists. Kabuto looked down at the ground, a wide smile on his face.
"You're a fool," Baki called out, Kabuto chuckled down at himself.
"Well, to be exact, they didn't quite discover what my true identity was on their own. I let them find out." Kabuto looked over at Baki, his palm raised to the sky. "Yes, I wanted to see just how far the Hidden Leaf would go when they discovered the truth. And even after they did, I knew it still wouldn't be too late to seize Sasuke and (Y/N)." Kabuto explained, giving a small shrug.
"It was a plan that was originally posed by the sound village, so, if you guys are going to fail, then we're going to have to back off immediately," Baki said with a small sigh, crossing his arms. "Hmph."
"The sand won't make a move until the last moment. This is the will of the Kazekage."

A bead of sweat ran down the side of Hayate's face, a grim expression running across it. This can't be.....
"Very well." Kabuto cleared his throat, passing a scroll to Baki. "This is the plan that you are to carry out."
"Okay." Baki gave a small sigh, grabbing the scroll from Kabuto, he stuffed it into his pocket. "And remember, make sure you tell them about this plan as soon as possible." Kabuto's tone turned serious, "Yes." Baki nodded, "I know." He said, looking over at Gaara's silhouette. 
Kabuto turned, "Alright. Then I'll be going." Kabuto said, about to walk back inside, but he paused.
Hayate clenched his fists, to think that our ally, the sand has a secret pack with the sound village. I must tell Lord Hokage! Hayate moved, about to jump away, but he paused.
"One more thing," Kabuto began, Baki looked over at him. 
"I'll take care of our little spy."
Hayate gasped, turning his head back to the wall. "No, wait. I will handle this." Baki said, walking past Kabuto, "As a gesture of faith in our allegiance. The least we sand ninja can do is lend a helping hand." Baki stopped, his back facing Kabuto. "Besides, it's just one little spy. It'll be easy."

Hayate jumped up, moving to the roof of the next building, Baki only left a trail of smoke behind. Hayate jumped from wall to wall, Baki stopped him dead in his tracks.
Hayate jumped back, facing Baki on the other side of the roof. 
"Well, well. What do we have here? If it isn't the exam proctor." Baki said, crossing his arms. Hayate gritted his teeth. "What in the world do you think you're doing? Coming here all alone." Baki took a step closer, Hayate gave a small cough, reaching behind him to grab onto his sword.
"Seems like I have no other option than to fight," Hayate answered back, a frown on his face. Hayate slightly pulled his sword from the sheath, a slither of metal peeking out, it glittered into the night. Baki took a strong stand, his legs slightly parted as he raised his hands. Hayate raised a one-handed sign in the front of his chest. 
Hayate pounced at Baki, his sword tightly grasped between his hands. "Hm." Baki watched him closely. 
"Leaf style, crescent moon dance!" Hayate shouted, jumping up into the air as he came down on Baki. His sword sliced into the shoulder of Baki's Flak jacket.
The slice cut into Baki's skin, slightly grazing it. Hayate tried to pull his sword back out, but it was stuck, his eyes widened as he looked down at it. I can't free my sword!
"Impressive," Baki called out, Hayate looked up at him. "The leaf style crescent moon dance, and being able to master it at such a young age. As I expected, your village is full of talented ninja." Baki looked down at Hayate with a grin, grabbing the blade of Hayate's sword.
"Your talent with a sword is superb, of course, stopping a physical sword is easy." A sharp shadow moved across Baki's face, "However, a wind sword is a different story. No one can stop it."
Baki moved his free hand to the side, the wind howled loudly, it whisked around his hand. Hayate let out a loud yell as it slashed into his chest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The waterfall rushed in the background, a few giggles echoed from the small pool at the foot of it. A few girls were splashing around, having a small water fight, they laughed at each other.
"Hehehehe." Jiraiya chuckled, peeking his head out from behind a couple of bushes. I stood behind him with my hands on my hips, "Oh wow!" He laughed, his face turning pink.
"Knock it off." I growled, shaking my head. "We're truly in paradise, (Y/N)." Jiraiya said with a wide grin, leaning farther into the bushed, Naruto let out a long, exasperated sigh next to me. "You are so creepy!" I called out, stomping my foot on the ground. "Hehehe! Huahuahua!" He giggled along with the girls.
Naruto quickly clasped his hands together, going up in a puff of smoke, he jumped back into his y jutsu. I watched him sneak behind Jiraiya. He put his hands over his eyes, "Huh?" Jiraiya moved his head up.
"Hi, master Jiraiya, shouldn't you pay attention to me now?" Naruto called out, his voice annoyingly high pitched. I let out a small sigh.
"I'm just desperate for someone to train me," Naruto leaned his chest closer to Jiraiya's back, "And you're the only one who can do it, super hunky sensei. Pretty please, master Jiraiya?"
"So, you've finally come out of hiding, huh? I've been waiting for yooouuu~!"
Naruto jumped off of him, quickly changing back to his normal self. Jiraiya spun around, he quickly lost his grin. "Wha......." Jiraiya let out a long sigh, looking down at Naruto and me. "No fair.......hey, are you two just making fun of me?" Jiraiya asked with a whine,
"Listen, there's nothing 'fun' about this situation," I answered back with a low growl. 
"Hey, I'm getting kind of hungry." One of the girls by the waterfall called out, her friend nodded. "Me too. Let's get back to the Inn." She agreed with a smile, picking up a towel. "Huh?" Jiraiya turned his head back around, "Oh, great, now they're leaving. Darn it." Jiraiya crossed his arms, "Alright, alright, I guess I'll teach you two the technique now."
"Well, it's about time! And you better not be kidding around here!" Naruto shouted back, his arms crossed. "Yeah, I'm about done with waiting." I agreed with a nod.

Jiraiya crouched down to us, "Okay. Do you two remember what we talked about yesterday?" Jiraiya asked, putting his hand on his knee. "Huh? We talked yesterday?" I cracked with a grin, "Very funny." Jiraiya sighed, rolling his eyes. 
Jiraiya flicked me on the top of my head, "Ow!" I called out, "Remember how we talked about the Daigan? You said you trained a little bit with it before." Jiraiya answered, I crossed my arms.  
"Yeah.....but....." I paused, looking down at the ground. "Don't worry about it." He called back with a smile, "Huh?" I wondered, looking up at him. "Go ahead and try it." 
"Well....I guess....." I mumbled taking a few steps back, Kale awoke suddenly. "Hm?" I mumbled as he moved up to the top my head, his tail flickering off the edge. I clasped my hands together.
"Alright, Naruto." Jiraiya "Remember how you said about having different chakra, one red and one blue?" Naruto turned his head over to him, "Hm? So what about it?" Naruto wondered, crossing his arms. "You said that when you exerted enormous strength, you felt red chakra." Jiraiya said with a nod, "Yeah. That's right. I don't know how else to describe it." Naruto said, giving a small shrug. "Alright, try building up that red chakra right now."
"Right now? Well, I guess, if you say so." Naruto mumbled, clasping his hands into a strong sign. 
I focused my chakra, my neck started to tingle slightly, "Hm?" I wondered, the pain from before seemed to have subsided. Kale looked down at me, his eyes blazing a deep crimson apposed to their normal crystal blue. I had my eyes closed, focusing on building up my chakra, I ignored him on the top of my head. "Gnnnnn!" I let out a low growl, opening my eyes back up, everything looked normal. I let out a long sigh, 
"Well?" Jiraiya asked, I shook my head. Naruto stomped his foot down, "It's not right." He shook his head, this hands on his hips. "It's the same chakra as always." Naruto said with a shrug, "There's something weird, I can't build up the Daigan again."
"Aw man, you two really are hopeless." 
"Hey! Don't go acting like you're so great! And, besides, I can't help it! I don't even understand those two types of chakra, myself, alright?!" Naruto shouted back, his fists clenched. "Yeah! And I haven't used the Daigan in so long! The last time I did, I nearly fainted! I don't know how to control it!" I waved my hands in the air as I shouted.
"Just keep trying." Jiraiya's tone turned serious, 
"Eh?" Naruto jumped back slightly, I turned my head away. "Fine. I will." I huffed, clasping my hands back together, Naruto sighed as he also tried again.
Hmm. So they don't understand it. Jiraiya thought, crossing his arms as he watched us. Naruto probably still hasn't realized that the 'red chakra' is really the nine tailed fox's. Jiraiya tapped his foot, (Y/N) still hasn't properly recovered from the curse mark, a simple release charm will help ease it, but it won't completely stop it. It still has a strong hold over (Y/N)'s chakra. Producing the Daigan would be much harder than it was before they tangled with Orochimaru. Jiraiya closed his eyes, it seems like the excitement caused by danger, and also strong emotion, are the keys to summoning their powers. 
"It's no good, I'm only getting the everyday chakra here." Naruto whined, "Yeah, it's a total bust." I said with a shrug, "Hey, wait a second, why do I even need to use the Daigan? What does it have to do with the technique you're going to teach me anyway?" I pouted,
Jiraiya gave a low growl, standing up, he pointing a finger in front of my face. "Listen, kid." My eyes widened slightly.
"For the technique, I'm going to teach you, the chakra you've used until now is nowhere near powerful enough," Jiraiya explained, I looked up at him with a frown. Jiraiya flicked my forehead once again, I started to lose my balance, circling my arms so I wouldn't fall back.
"If you want to use this technique, you'll have to be able to pull out all the stops and tap into the Daigan to reach it's powerful chakra, being able to summon it up at a moments notice."
"Yeah, that sounds really cool and exciting, but how do you even know I can do it?" I answered back, my arms crossed.
"Oh hoh! That's just what I wanted to hear!" Jiraiya grinned, pointing a thumb at himself.
"Actually, it is because I am a sage!"
"Eh.....talk about giving an answer without giving an answer." I sighed, putting my hands on my hips. "Anyway, the Daigan that only you have will become your greatest weapon, I'm sure of it!" 
"Greatest weapon? Really?" I tilted my head, he pinched my cheeks. "Yes! Not using that is like wasting treasure. Look, there is no reason to blindly follow the same training regiment as everyone else, right?
Everyone has their own various strengths and weakness, you have your own style. Your training until now involved maintaining and releasing a set amount of chakra. In other words, it was training you to control the flow of chakra, so that you wouldn't use it all up at once and get exhausted. You don't have a lot of stamina, you should use your power instead of wasting it on cheap tricks."
"Ghu......." I rubbed the sides of my face, they were starting to turn red. Jiraiya bent down to me. 
"You both have two types of chakra, but varying in different amounts. One saved up inside of you like a pool," He explained, turning his head over to Naruto, "And one that has to be created." He said, looking over at me. "You two should learn to release the largest amounts if your chakra, and then train your self so you can increase the total amount of chakra one can use." Jiraiya flashed us a grin, "Once you do that, a whole world of jutsu will open up to you."
"Seriously?" Naruto tilted his head, "Like, what could I do?" He asked Jiraiya. 
Jiraiya stood back up, "Well, for example, the summoning jutsu that I'm going to teach you." Jiraiya explained with a nod, "Summoning?" I wondered, "That's right." Jiraiya continued with a nod, 
"It is a teleportation technique in when you sign a contract in blood with all kinds of living creatures, and then summon them whenever you like with ninjutsu," Jiraiya explained with a nod.
"Oh yeah! That sounds awesome!" Naruto shouted out, his fists clenched. "Come on! Teach me quick! Come on! Right now! Let's get going already!" Naruto said, jumping around. "Okay, okay, relax. Before we begin, you're going to have to use up all your regular chakra, so just your red chakra remains."
"Alright!" Naruto shouted, jumping back, I turned to him with my arms crossed. Naruto clapped his hands together, in a puff of smoke, four of his clones jumped out, mirroring his stance. "So, he already knows the shadow clone jutsu." Jiraya mumbled, tapping his chin.
"Yeah! And I have a good idea of how I can use it to get rid of my normal chakra really quickly." Naruto said with a nod, "Just watch!" He shouted, a large cloud of smoke blew up into the air. Too many Naruto's to count stood in front of me and Jiraiya, I let out a small sigh.
"Well, look at that. And I thought one of you was trouble enough." Jiraiya said with a chuckle, the real Naruto burst through the crowd. He stood in front of them, his arms out to his sides.
"Listen up! All of us are going to have one great, big, battle royale! The last one standing will be the strongest me! We're going to determine the me among me, get it?"
"Yeah!" The crowd shouted simultaneously. "Ah, now I see. That's a pretty clever idea considering he's so dumb." Jiraiya said with a chuckle, I nodded along with him.
Shouts and screams erupted inside of the crowd, Naruto's were getting thrown everywhere, exploding into smoke, Jiraiya sat down on the ground.
"This isn't as fun as watching those ladies, that's for sure." Jiraiya gave a long sigh. A Naruto came flying towards him, "Ah! Oh no!" Jiraiya shouted as he saw Naruto's back coming closer, they crashed into each other. The clone went up in a puff of smoke, leaving Jiraiya dizzy on the ground. I laughed as I looked down at him, not paying attention to the fight, another Naruto came flying down from the sky, "Hm?" I turned my head, his chest flew into mine, knocking me down on the ground, "Hey, (Y/N)." Naruto laughed, I gritted my teeth, "Get off you jerk!" I shouted down at the clone, kicking it up into the air, it went up in a puff of smoke.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiraiya leaned back under a red parasol, fanning himself. 
Naruto was out of breath, his fists loosely clenched at his sides. Only three of his clones left. "Well, is looks like the finale of this battle is close at hand." Jiraiya said with a smile, I was off to the side, focusing. He turned his head over to me, "How are you doing over there, (Y/N)?"
"Shut up."
"Good, keep it up," Jiraiya said with a sigh, turning his head back to Naruto. Naruto clumsily flung himself at another clone, headbutting him in the chest. Smoke trailed from Naruto's head, Naruto dropped his shoulders. One of his clones pounced on him, wrapping his arm around Naruto's neck, he tried to choke him from behind. Naruto grunted as he pulled the clone up over his shoulder, he threw him. The clone crashed into another one, leaving Naruto the sole victor.
Jiraiya clicked his fan closed. "Nicely done."
Naruto looked down at the ground, sweat beading down his forehead, he was gasping for air.
"Ha!" I shouted, opening my eyes, they were blazing. "Huh----" Jiraiya turned his head over to me, my eyes zoomed in on him, an orange tint to everything I saw.
"Heh......." Naruto chuckled, "Sure enough, just like I thought, I'm the strongest me---heh-----......." Naruto fell to the ground, a smile on his face, my eyes burned brightly, I walked over to him with my arms crossed. Jiraiya walked over to us with a smile,
"It seems that at long last, you've used up all your usual chakra," Jiraiya said, looking down at Naruto. "Now, I can teach you two the technique."
"Yes!" Naruto shouted, jumping up excitedly, "Oh man, I've been waiting for this all day!" Naruto said with a grin. "Hm?" I wondered, feeling Kale start to twist. He'd been on my head so long, I had forgotten he was there. Kale slowly dropped down to my shoulders, his tongue flickering, his tail was up. "Hey, Kale what-----" He stopped, looking me in the eye, red against yellow.
"Heh. I couldn't tell." Jiraiya said sarcastically, his hands on his shoulders. "Here, first I'll show you two how it's done. Now, watch carefully!" Jiraiya called out, I turned my head up to him. There's something wrong with Kale, but I just can't pick up on it. Not even with the Daigan.
Jiraiya bit into his thumb, a line of blood popped up onto it. He drew it across his hand, after a quick few hand signs, he raised his arm, "Summoning jutsu!" He shouted, throwing his hand down onto the ground. He erupted in a cloud of smoke, standing on the back of a large toad. Naruto looked up at him, wide-eyed.
"Whoa! That is totally awesome! That may just be the coolest thing ever!" Naruto shouted out, his mouth wide open. The toad's tongue rolled out of its mouth, a large scroll. It rolled into Naruto's arms, I knelt down to it.
"Go on, open that scroll, and take a look inside," Jiraiya said with a nod. Naruto looked up at Jiraiya, and then back down at it. "It's a summoning contract that's been handed down from earlier generations of ninja." 
Naruto rolled it out on the ground, "Just sign your name in your own blood, and stamp the fingerprints of one hand beneath your signature." Naruto quickly scanned the names, "Find the place where you want to summon the creature, and then build up chakra and press down with the hand you used on the contract."
Naruto bit into his thumb, I watched him carefully, "Here goes," He whispered, drawing his name out,
"Na---ru---to---Uz--u--ma---ki!" Naruto spelt his name out, character by character. I nodded with a smile, Naruto moved to the side, I looked down at the next spot, bitting into my own thumb.
"Wait." Jiraiya called out, "Huh?" I looked back up at him, Jiraiya paused, avoiding my eyes. "That's not the contract for you to sign." He said with a small sigh, I turned up to him. "What? Why not?" I asked, squinting my eyes up at him. He dug into his back, tossing a smaller scroll towards me, I caught it in my hand. 
"That one." He motioned towards it, I looked down at it. The scroll was a dark brown, the paper frayed and slightly burnt. I laid it down next to the other scroll, tilting my head down at it. 
"This......" I paused, looking down at it. "Why can't I sign the same scroll Naruto did?" I asked Jiraiya, looking back up at him. "It's hard to explain," Jiraiya paused, crossing his arms, 
I looked back down at it, Kale tensioned, his red eyes burning, a drop of blood rolled off of my thumb. "Fine," I mumbled, unrolling it, my eyes widened as I looked back at the past signatures. I ran my hand on it.
"That......"
I looked down at it,  Ichiro (L/N)......that's father's name. I looked over at the next signature and paused. Orochimaru (L/N), I clenched my teeth, snapping my head back at Jiraiya.
"How did you get this?!" I shouted up at him, "Where did you steal it from?!"
"I didn't steal it. A friend gave it to me." Jiraiya explained, looking down at the ground. "A friend? Who?" 
"Stop asking so many questions."
I paused, looking back down at the scroll. I stuck my thumb down at the top of the page, 
(Y/N) (L/N)
I tapped each of my fingers onto my bleeding thumb, stamping them down onto the page. 
"It's yours now." Jiraiya called down to me, I looked back up at him, "I don't need to carry it around any longer." His voice dropped, I rolled the scroll back up, looking down at it on the ground as I stood up.
Naruto paused, looking back at the two of us, he tilted his head. "I don't understand, what-----" "Hey, Naruto, how about we try this new jutsu out?" I cut him off with a fake smile, walking past Jiraiya. Naruto nodded, "Yeah!" He nodded enthusiastically. 
A friend gave this scroll to the y sage, that doesn't make sense. But there's no way I'm going to get any answers out of him, not now.
I drew a line of blood across my hand, Naruto was already a step ahead of me, making his hands signs, I caught up quickly.
"Summoning jutsu!
Naruto and me shouted together, landing our hands down on the ground at the same time, a large puff of smoke erupted around us, I closed my eyes, my hands in front of my face as it brushed past me. A loud hiss caught my attention. 
I opened my eyes, a snake rose its head out of the smoke, it loomed over me, flashing its tongue out. 
"Wow!" Naruto gasped looking up at it, he quickly went to check his. He paused, "Eh?" Naruto tilted his head, looking down at a tiny flapping tadpole.
Jiraiya facepalmed, a tadpole? Sure enough, this kid has no talent what so ever.
"Ha! Wow, you uh......you okay Naruto?" I asked, patting him on the back. Naruto stayed in place, staring down at the tiny thing.
"Yamakagashi......." A low hiss erupted, Kale jumped down from me, "Huh?" I whispered, turning my head back to the snake, Kale stretched himself up to its height. I took a step closer,
"Yamakagashi.......long time no sssee." The snake hissed out, "Hey, what's your name?" I asked the snake, it was a little bit taller than me, but not by much. A brown and grey pattern stretching across it's back, calm red eyes stared down at me. 
"(L/N) blood.......I am Habu." It hissed out to me, I reached my hand up, softly petting the top of its head. "Habu, that's an interesting name." I said with a smile, he looked down at Kale, " Yamakagashi.......Manda hasss ordered you to come back......why have you ssstayed?" Habu bent its head down to Kale, Kale let out a low hiss, curling his back.
"Yamakagashi? Who's Yamakagashi?" I asked, Naruto looked over at me, his head tilted. "Who are you talking to?" He asked, looking over at me, I looked back at him. "Who do you think I'm talking to? Habu!" I said, motioning towards the snake, Naruto gulped, I think (Y/N)'s finally lost their mind, he thought with a nervous look.
"You call thisss one......Kale. Hisss birth name iss Yamakagashi." 
"Kale's a lot cuter tho." I said with a shrug, "Yesss, master (L/N)." 
Naruto turned to Jiraiya, "Is (Y/N) seriously talking to those snakes?" He whispered, pointing at me. Jiraiya nodded, "When you sign a contract, you make an unbreakable bond with the creature you summon. You can talk to them as if they were people."
Naruto shivered, "That snake is super creepy......" Naruto shook his head.
- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A murder of crows flew above, carefully watching the scene below. Hayate laid on the ceiling of an abandoned building. The Anbu circled his body. A large slash ran across his chest, dried blood stained on his ripped clothing, his eyes were blank. Life had leaked out of them long ago. Hayate was cold, unmoving. He was dead.
Yugao bent down to her knees, her long hair blowing in the wind. "H-Hayate....." She whispered, her hand shook as she reached out to him, it hovered over the side of his face. She gently his cheek, tears ran down her face, her teeth digging into her bottom lip. The mask hid her. "Hayate......what in the world happened to you.......?" She bent down over him. She lifted his blood-stained sword into he lap, her head hung down, "This.......this can't be....." Yugao put her hands over her ears.
"This can't be real!" She screamed, a crow quickly flew away as she wept, her heart aching as she looked down at Hayate's corpse. 

To be continued....................