Chapter Fourteen: Zero Visibility, The Sharingan Shatters

Trapped! (ReaderXYandereVariousNaruto)

"Sasuke, (Y/N), Naruto! Take this guy out! You can do it!" Sakura shouted at the mirrors, putting her hands at the sides of her face. "Don't, Sakura. Don't push them." Kakashi said softly, keeping his eyes locked on Zabuza, his anger grew by the second, and yet he didn't show it. "Huh?" Sakura asked, turning her pink head over to Kakashi. "Even if they somehow found a way to overcome the mirror jutsu, they still couldn't defeat this ninja." Kakashi's voice was smooth and sharp, it could pierce through anything. "Huh? How can you be so sure?" Sakura gasp, staring at Kakashi intently. Zabuza started to crack up. "Those three have the desire to win, but not the instinct to kill." Kakashi squinted his eye at Zabuza. Sakura gulped, her pink hair swaying in the wind. "That boy is a whole other breed, he lives for pain, he thrives on it." Kakashi shook his head, Zabuza grinned from under his mask. "Exactly. Your village has become complacent, your trainees never learn the most important lesson of all, to kill the feelings in their own hearts. To crush an opponent mercilessly, to destroy with no emotion or regret." Sakura's legs started to shake, she clenched her fists. "B-But then, Sensei, what are we going to do?" She stuttered, looking up at Kakashi with a worried face. Kakashi looked up at the sky, I could make a break to save (Y/N), but he'd slay the bridge builder and Sakura. If I use shadow clones...nah, he'd just match them with his water clones, it'd be a waste of chakra. So I have no choice, Kakashi dug his fingers under the fabric of his head band, it's me and Zabuza, right here, right now. I'll have to do this the hard way. Sakura gulped as she watched Kakashi, Zabuza chuckled, sharingan. "You're no fun, Kakashi, using the same old trick." Zabuza swung a kunai around his finger, dashing towards Kakashi with it in his hand, aiming for Kakashi's eye. Sakura gasped, holding her hands over her eyes. Blood dripped down on the bridge, Zabuza's kunai lodged in Kakashi's right hand. "If it's just and old trick, why'd you try to stop me?" Kakashi was staring daggers at him, "Ha, let your opponent see your jutsu too many times, and he'll find a way to use it against you." Zabuza grinned, digging the kunai deeper into Kakashi's hand. "You should count yourself as lucky, you're the only man alive who's seen my sharingan twice. Show's over. There won't be a third time." Kakashi and Zabuza were at a stand off, Sakura was watching, frozen with fear, to the side. Tazuna clenched his fists, sweat beading down his forehead. "Even if you did defeat me, you'd have no chance against Haku." Zabuza squinted his eyes at Kakashi, Sakura turned her head over to the mirrors. I-Is that possible? That boy in the mask is stronger than Kakashi-sensei? "When I found him, he was just a street kid, but I trained him in the most advanced ninja techniques. I taught him everything I know, plus, he had special abilities he had refined on his own. The boy developed quickly, soon, he could face the most powerful enemy, outnumbered, in total darkness. It didn't matter. He would strike with perfect accuracy, he cared nothing for his own life or for the lives of others. He'd become a unique fighting machine, a shinobi. In the end, his power surpassed even mine. His blood line trait, his kekkei genkai, cannot be defeated by any one. I've created a tool that could destroy anything that stands in my way, unlike the useless punks who follow you around." Zabuza grunted, pulling his kunai out of Kakashi's hand.

"I didn't get to him! Then I'll try again, no matter how long it takes! Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto shouted, "Naruto!" I shouted, watching hundreds more of his clones pop out, I watched intently as Haku jumped out of the mirrors, sticking needles into all of his clones. "Gah!" I gasped, raising my arms in front of my face, needles stuck into them. "How is he doing that?!" Naruto shouted, stomping his foot on the ground. It was barely there, but I saw it! I could see the trails and follow his movements! I stood up with my fists clenched, Sasuke was right behind me. "One more time! Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto shouted at the top of his lungs, flailing his arms towards the mirrors, Sasuke ran towards a puddle of water, and kicked it up in the air. "Don't you see that it's useless?" Haku sighed, I watched as a flash moved through the droplets of water Sasuke kicked up, my eyes widened. "Sasuke, you're a genius!" I smiled, Naruto fell onto the ground, heat rose to Sasuke's cheeks. "We can see his speed, but...that doesn't mean we could match it." I sighed, puffing out my cheeks. What if I try something else, not water but...yes, it's all my move. Sasuke nodded to him self, I watched him get back up on his feet.

"You think those genin punks together can beat Haku? He's the ultimate, a battle tool of destruction." Zabuza grinned, Kakashi sighed. "Are you finished bragging? You're starting to put me to sleep." Zabuza gritted his teeth. "Let's finish this, now." Kakashi pulled his head band up, revealing his sharingan eye. "Fine, but there's one more thing you should know." Zabuza called out with a grin, Kakashi rolled his eyes. "A little more bragging, as you say." Zabuza took another kunai out of his pocket. "Did you really think our last battle was just win or loose? That I took your attacks like some rank genin? Haku was there, hiding, watching every move you made. Studying your sharingan. Haku can see a jutsu once and immediately devise a lethal counterattack. It's one of his gifts. I've been waiting to see the look on your face when you've realized your sharingan has become worthless." Tazuna's eyes widened, "Huh?" He took a step back in surprise. "You once said the same jutsu won't work on me twice, well, now I'm telling you that. Ninja art, hidden mist jutsu." Zabuza vanished into the mist, Kakashi clenched his fists angrily, more of his blood dripped onto the bridge. This is it. Kakashi prepared himself. Sakura looked around in the mist, wide eyed. What's going on?! This mist is too thick! Tazuna though, clenching his fists. "Sakura, stay with Tazuna." Kakashi told her, keeping his eyes open. I have to be strong and believe in Sasuke, (Y/N), and Kakashi-sensei...and I guess Naruto. I have to do my job no matter what it takes! Sakura clenched her fists as she ran towards Tazuna, "Oh, Sakura." He waved as she came closer, she stood in front of him protectively, kunai in hand. "Follow my lead, Mr. Tazuna! And whatever happens, stay close!" She nodded her head, a big pink blurry mass was all he could see. "Alright, I'll stay right here." He nodded, trying his best to wipe the fog off of his glasses.

I know you need me Zabuza, I'll finish them off quickly. Haku looked down at Naruto's scratched up face. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto shouted, jumping at the mirrors once again with his clones. He just won't give up. Haku shook his head, readying his needles once again. Sasuke and I nodded at each other. Haku jumped out of the mirror, simultaneously Sasuke and I threw out attacks at him. I chucked large bits of flaming rock at him, "Huh?" Haku quickly dodged, jumping into another mirror. Fireball and rock throw jutsu being used together? Haku clenched his needles tightly in his fists as he jumped out of the mirrors once again, destroying Naruto's shadow clones. It shouldn't be taking this long to defeat them! Quickly, I chucked another flaming rock up into the sky, it grazed the bottom of Haku's pants right before he jumped back into another mirror. Naruto fell to the ground, I caught him in my arms. Got him that time. I grinned, helping Naruto stand back up. I looked over to Sasuke, he was breathing heavily. We're starting to get the timing!

This hidden mist jutsu, the mist is too thick, even for Zabuza. How can he fight in it? "Hm?" Kakashi pulled a kunai out of his pouch, easily hitting the shuriken Zabuza flung out of his way. "Very skillful, as I'd expect from Kakashi, the Sharingan Warrior." Kakashi turned around lightning fast, Zabuza was standing behind him, his fingers forming quick hand signs. His eyes are closed! "But next time you see me will be the last time you see anything. Without your sharingan, you're nothing." Zabuza disappeared in the mist once again, "What?" Kakashi watched intently. "You want me to believe you could see through anything, even time. But your prediction was wrong, I'm still alive. So you're a fraud, Kakashi. You can't read the future, and you can't read me. The sharingan is just a cheep trick that makes you seem more powerful than you are. I know now that your sharingan has two separate elements, the piercing eye, which sees every detail, and the hypnotic eye, which mesmerized your opponent. Employing those abilities, you can execute multiple jutsu in quick succession to make it seem like you could see the future." Zabuza watched Kakashi intently, he stood still, dead still.

"First, with your piercing eye, you copy my movements instantly. This replication of movement makes me doubt my own thoughts. Once I was shaken, you infiltrated my mind, waiting for the slightest flutter to anticipate my actions seeking out any hints to my next move. You time it precisely, waiting for the right moment. The instant my mind becomes unfocused, you create a new illusion. With your hypnotic eye, you include me to make hand signs while you were making the same hand signs. So you seem to be copying me, when actually you're controlling my movements. Now that I know this, a very simple plan can defeat you. First, neutralize your piercing eye with zero visibility mist." Kakashi quickly jumped out of the way as another shuriken came beaming towards him from the mist. The mist is slowing my reaction time! "Next, neutralize your hypnotic eye by keeping my own eyes closed. You can't bore into my mind if you can't look into my eyes." Zabuza grinned. "Brilliant," Kakashi mocked, "but your eyes closed, you cant see me either." "Have you forgotten who I am Kakashi?" Zabuza's voice called out through the mist. "I'm the demon of the hidden mist, master of the silent kill. I can take you out by sound alone!"

They read my movements, but that's not possible! Haku glared down at me with a surprised look, "I was so close, but I couldn't quite get to him!" Naruto grunted, clenching his fists. "Naruto, can you do it again?" I asked him in a whisper, concern washed over my face. "Huh? Or course, nothing can stop me. Believe it!" A big goofy grin hung from his face, "You're amazing Naruto!" I smiled back, he doesn't want to show it, but he's exhausted. The shadow clone jutsu uses up so much chakra, but thanks to him, we've figured it out. We know how to break through. Naruto and I highfived, Sasuke rolled his eyes. The human eye cannot track my movements. It must have been a coincidence. Haku thought to him self, the mirrors shined. "Naruto, run for it!" I shouted, "Huh?" He looked over at me with wide eyes. "Get out of here and attack from the outside! Hurry!" I clenched my fist, "Alright, you got it!" Naruto nodded, starting to run towards the gap in between the mirrors. "You cannot escape." Haku warned him, Naruto continued to run, I clenched my fists. "You think you can keep me here? Forget it!" Naruto shouted, "That's it!" I cheered, Sasuke made a quick hand movement. I shot stoned up into the air, he lit them ablaze as the sped towards Haku, he dodged them easily, sending a needle towards Sasuke's direction. In a second, he was in front of Naruto, kicking his back. The needle stuck into Sasuke's shoulder, my eyes widened. He pulled it out with a pained grunt before standing back up on his feet, I turned my head over to Naruto. "I couldn't get past him..." Naruto said in between shallow breaths. "That was good, Naruto." Sasuke grunted, looking over at him. "Huh?" "One more time?" I smiled at him, "Yeah! Let's go it!" He nodded, I stared at Haku intently. There must be a limit to his chakra too, I can feel him slowing down. "AHHHH!" Naruto shouted as he dashed towards the mirrors, I followed him with a big smile, Sasuke on my side. No more games, I need to stop this now. Haku thought, jumping out of the mirrors. "This time you'll stay down!" "Gah!" I gasped, a needle dug straight into my leg, the three of us were down in a matter of seconds, needles were poking out of me everywhere.

An enemy you can't see and can't hear, it's been a long time since I faced any one this tough. And (Y/N), I don't know if they can hold out much longer. Kakashi slowly breathed in and out. Stay calm, think. Where will he strike? The bridge builder! Zabuza appeared behind Tazuna and Sakura in a second, they bother turned their heads around, Kakashi stood in between them as Zabuza slashed his sword down. "Too late." He grunted. "AHHHH!" Sakura screamed, her voice echoed around the bridge, her legs trembling violently as she saw...