Acquaintance

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

 

Its Friday and I did my best to finish my work early today. I hurriedly gathered my stuff and headed out of my office with one purpose in mind, talk to Donghae. I was already outside our building when I got a glimpse of him at the entrance already making his turn. I dashed to him and grabbed his arm hoping he would talk to me.

 

 

"Donghae, gosh you walk too fast." I said while panting as I catch my breath.

 

 

"What is it?" He asked a bit cold and harsh.

 

 

"You're not answering any of my calls and messages." I said. He immediately averted his gaze away from me and about to walk again to leave but I tightened my grip on his arm to stop him. "I'm sorry. I know what I said was stupid. I never should have said that."

 

 

"It’s ok, you have a point. I don't have the right to say that. I'm just your friend, right?" He frowned and bowed his head.

 

 

"But I am you're friend too, right? And I miss my friend." It’s my turn to frown now. I really feel bad for what I said.

 

 

He finally shifted his gaze to looked at me. "You do?" He said raising his brow.

 

 

"Of course, I do. I'm really sorry." I apologized while swaying his arm left to right. It’s a habit I guess.

 

 

"Fine! How can I resist a rabbit like you!" He finally smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

 

 

"Yey! Thank you!" I yelped as I hugged him tight. I really miss this guy.

 

 

"So, are you going home?" He asked me as we started walking.

 

 

"Yes, how about you? You always go home early. What have you been up to?" It’s true, he always leaves the office after working hours that's why I haven't had the chance to talk to him.

 

 

"Ahh. That." He said obviously trying to think of an excuse while scratching his head. He looks like a kid who was caught lying.

 

 

"Hmm, was it because you were avoiding me?" I asked.

 

 

"Kind of, I just don't know how to act in front of you anymore." He blushed as he looked down trying to hide his face.

 

 

"I'm really sorry Hae, I know your just worried about me and if ever something like that happens to you, maybe I would do the same." I looked at him and saw him smiled a little.

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Of course, what is a rabbit without a carrot right?" I told him as we both burst into laughter.

 

 

---------

 

 

It’s finally weekend and since Bom and the others are busy, I’m going to spend it all by myself. I wrote a list of things to do to burn my time. I'm done doing my laundry and cleaning my room. Next on my list will be grocery shopping. I took a quick shower before heading out. Good thing that the store is just a few blocks from here, I don't have to worry about the bags I have to carry.

 

 

I reached the store and because its weekend, a lot of people are coming in and out of the place. I pulled a cart and starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter