Endless Night

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’S POV

 

 

Everyone was gathered in the kitchen preparing for dinner. Well, all except Jiyong who was outside talking to someone over the phone. "Is he like that all the time?" I asked to no one in particular as I stirred the soup in front of me.

 

 

"Kind of... he's busy most of the time." I heard Taeyang answered.

 

 

I twisted my body to face them and leaned on the counter. "What was it you guys do then?"

 

 

"We are...."

 

 

"Businessmen." I shifted my gaze to Seunghyun as he finished Taeyang's sentence. "We engage ourselves mostly on buy and sell." He said and immediately returned his focus on mixing the vegetables for the salad.

 

 

"Buy and sell? Of what?" I asked.

 

 

"A lot of stuff. Mostly automobiles and real estates..." Daesung answered this time. Is it me or were they all a bit fidgety on answering me? They complete each other's sentences and looked at each other first before answering.

 

 

"Oh. So, you guys are big time businessmen huh? Is he your boss then?" I asked as I gestured my face towards where Jiyong is currently standing.

 

 

"Sort of, and it’s not just that, we also own bars, like the Dragon's lair." Seungri interjected as he put his arm around my shoulder and bragged. I gasped in realization, so that's why we always bump into them whenever we're there.

 

 

"You own that bar?" I asked feeling uneasy all of a sudden.

 

 

"Seungri." A reprimanding voice coming from the door made Seungri jump from his place. We all turned to see who it was but it was only Jiyong standing by the door squinting his eyes at him.

 

 

"Hyung?" Seungri asked with wide eyes.

 

 

"I can hear your blabbering mouth from outside." Jiyong said with a deadpan expression. His eyes never leaving Seungri.

 

 

"I'm just sharing it with Noona. What's wrong hyung?" Seungri asked puzzled but Jiyong stared at him and raised an eyebrow.

 

 

Seungri shifted his gaze to Seunghyun and tried to pick up why Jiyong was staring at him like he wants to strangle him or something. "Seungri, come here and help me with this steak." Taeyang said and yanked him from behind, peeling off his arms away from me.

 

 

"But hyung... I might burn our dinner!" Seungri whined like a kid but can't do anything about it since Taeyang already dragged him towards the grill.

 

 

"Just get your in here you stupid moron." Taeyang grunted.

 

 

The dinner went fine as we shared stories while eating our meal. All of them contributed something to share except for Jiyong who remained silent.

 

 

"We'll go ahead, just inform us if you need help." Seunghyun said and they all gathered their stuff from the living room.

 

 

"Wait, aren't you guys staying for the night?" I asked as I finished doing the dishes.

 

 

"Nope, but Jiyong is. He'll be your bodyguard for tonight." Seunghyun winked and grin like an idiot.

 

 

"What?" I asked dumbfounded and automatically stole a glance at the person he’s talking about.

 

 

"Why? Don't you want to?" Jiyong said breaking his silence.

 

 

"Uhmm… it’s just that...." I scratched and lowered my head feeling a bit shy as I felt my face heat up, again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter