Not Again!

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riiiiiinggg!!!! Riiiinngggg!!!! Riiiinngggg!!!

 

Damn it! It's so loud. I stretched out my right arm to reach my alarm clock on the bedside table. Its 8am and I'm still sleepy. I know its saturday today but I promised one of my office mates that I will help him with his article. I twisted my body at the edge of my bed and finally got up. Heading towards my bathroom to take a quick shower, I notice my phone blinking. Its Bom. "Hello?" I answered.

 

"Dara? Wow just one ring and you picked up. That was fast. I thought your still sleeping hahaha." she teased. This girl, really.

 

"If you knew I was sleeping then why did you call me?" I said, containing my temper.

 

"Chaerin and Minzy wants to meet up. They said they are busy tomorrow so they can only meet today. Around 2pm." she informed me.

 

Those two are our other best friends. We practically grew up together so we knew each other ever since I can't remember. Chaerin is a commercial model while Minzy owns a dancing studio. So you know why their schedules are so tight. As for me and Bom, we have the regular working days schedules so we get to hang out together more often. Well, not until she got a new boyfriend, that's a different story.

 

"Oh. ok then, I just have to meet up with Donghae this morning. Need to help him up with something" I told her as I made my way towards my cabinet to choose something to wear. I really don't care what to wear. I just let my hand pick whatever it lay itself into.

 

"Ooohh, Donghae. Remember what I told you about him right?, I think she likes you Dara." she teased.

 

"Shut it Bom, we're just friends, nothing more. I promise I will help him with his article. Then, I'l meet you guys after that." I said.

 

"If you say so, hahaha. See you later, the usual. Ok?" she answered still laughing.

 

"Got it. Bye!!!" I immediately hang up before she could think of another way to ruin my morning. It has always been her hobby to tease me whenever a guy gets close to me. I mean come on! 

 

After I prepared myself, I got out of my 2-storey apartment. Yes people, I live alone. My family lives in Busan where I grew up. I also have a brother, his name is Sanghyun. He tease me all the time but he's the sweetest brother one could ever asked for. He's younger than me but sometimes he acts as if he's older. I missed them already.

 

I took the bus heading to the public library where i should meet Donghae. He also works at the company same as mine but in a different department. He said he wants to transfer to my department and try something new. I told him why not? He must have the passion for it. So he asked me if i could help him with his article for his application.

 

As I arrived, I walked quietly inside and started looking for him. He said he'll be here around 9am. Where is that guy? I walked further inside and saw someone at the corner table, sleeping. I stepped closer and poked him by his shoulder. Poke! Poke!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter