Faith or Fate?

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You!!" i said 
"You!" he said.

I instantly pulled my arm once i saw who he was. Its that jerk again from last night.

 

"Why are you here? Are you stalking me?" I told him feeling irritated. I stood up and dust myself off from the dirt when I crouched down. 

 

I saw him gathered himself as well and pulled himself from the ground. He squinted his eyes at me before answering. "Why should i do that? Are you that special for me to follow you around?" He muttered while his forehead started to creased.

 

"Then why are you here?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my chest as I looked up to meet his scrutinizing gaze. This guy is really testing my patience.

 

"You know, for someone who hurt somebody, you really know how to apologize, do you?" He said with a smirk painted on his face.

 

I was taken aback with what he said. He has a point. Arghhh. I hate that face, but i need a comeback, i wont let him win. Think brain, think!!!

 

"We...well," stop stuttering Dara! "Well, you bumped me last night and you didn't apologize either!" Huh! Take that you creep! 

 

He took tentative steps forward and that made me step back a little to maintain the safe distance between us. "Look miss, I'm not in the mood to..."

 

"Hey boss!..I mean Jiyong. " He was cut off short when we heard a guy calling someone. Wait, who's Jiyong?

 

At the same time, both of us looked at the direction of where the voice came from. A man whose wearing an all black outfit with a mohawk hairstyle greeted as he stood a few steps away from us.

 

"We'll be late." Mohawk guy said.

 

The jerk just nodded and looked back at me. He went closer again and said, " If i were you, I'd stay away next time you see me, coz' you don't know who you're dealing with. Got that?" He raised his left brow at me and started walking away. I stared at his retreating back as he left together with mohawk guy.

 

Geez. What's wrong with him? And what the heck does he mean when he said I don't know who I'm dealing with? I'm dealing with a jerk. That's what it is. Tsk! 

 

I was still rooted on my spot when someone touched my shoulder. I got startled and looked behind me to see who it was. It was Chaerin. "Who was that?" she asked, following the direction I'm currently looking at.

 

"No one. Just some crazy guy who got out from a mental institution." I said, as i walk inside and find our table.

 

"Really? What a shame, he's too hot to be a mental patient" she commented while giggling as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter