The Fifth Member

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

We're on our way home from the bar as I kept glancing at Bom sleeping soundly next to me inside the car. After what happened, I just can't help but feel sorry for my friend. All this time she's acting happy, but deep inside she's broken which I don't have any idea until now.

 

We finally reached her place and I parked her car right in front of her apartment. I helped her get inside her house and guided her to her bedroom.

 

As i lay her down to the bed, I heard her murmur something, "Seunghyun, please.." Though she's still asleep, I saw a tear fell from her eye. "Don't leave me.."

 

"Shhh..Bom, I'm here.." I cooed as I pat her back. I have never been in a relationship before, but I know how she feels right now. We've been friends long enough for me to know her more than anyone have. We're like sisters. Aside from my family, she's the one who's always been there for me. I'm not always telling her this but I am so lucky to have met someone like her. For someone who belongs to a well off family, she never see people base on their status in life. Her parents were always busy with their business forgetting they have a daughter who seeks for their attention. Maybe its one of the reasons why she strives to work hard, but sadly, they don't see her effort. As for me, though I have a very loving and supportive family, I chose to live away from them so I can help them with the expenses, considering Sanghyun is still attending school. That's why we found a family on each other. Of course, that includes Chaerin and Minzy.

 

------------

 


"Dara...wake up..." I heard someone calling my name. "Daraaaaaaa..." There, I heard it again. "DARA!!!!" I jerked up and almost fell on the floor as I heard someone screamed my name in my ear. I looked around and saw Bom facing me. This girl, arrggghh!!!

 

"Bom?! Why did you shout at me? Can't you see i was sleeping? Gosh!!" I told her as I massaged my head in frustration. She always does that and its becoming a habit.

 

"Oopss, sorry Dara. Ive been trying to wake you as gently as I could but its not effective so I tried the hard way." She said as points at my bag sitting on top of the bedside table. " You're phone is ringing."

 

"Oh, really?" I abruptly pulled myself from the bed and fetched my phone inside my bag. My brows mashed together upon seeing Donghae's name on the screen. What does he want this time?

 

"Hello? Dara? Are you ok? Are you home? Where are you?" He bombarded me with nonstop questions which added to my headache. Gosh. How many drinks did I have last night?

 

"Yes Donghae, Im fine. I'm here at Bom's." I answered him as i pinched the bridge of my nose.

 

"Oh, thank goodness. I thought something happened to you. You didn't answer my calls." He said, sounding worried. I looked at my phone and saw fifty five missed calls from him. I pressed the phone back to my ear to continue talking.

 

"Wow. Thats...a lot." I sighed. " I'm sorry Donghae. I must ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter