The Dream

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******@@@******


"Hey, what are you playing?" A little kid asked behind me as i was sitting on the ground playing with my toys.

 

"Can't you see? I'm playing with my dolls, you want to join me?" I asked him while reaching for my other doll to hand it to him. He looked at it with disgust written all over his face.

 

"No way! Its for girls." He said as he shook his head in disagreement. "Why don't we just play hide and seek? Its much better than dolls. Dolls are boring!" He said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

"But appa told me to stay here. He might get worried if i leave." I said as i get back to playing with my dolls.

 

I heard him walked towards my direction and said something as he gets passed through. "Its ok, maybe your just scared. I don't want to play with coward kids anyway." He said as i gasped in disbelief.

 

"I'm not coward! Take that back!" I shouted at him.

 

"No i won't" He said as he smirk, looking at me as aif taunting me. He's so mean.

 

"Fine! I'l play, but i have to tell appa first." I said as I stood up and dust the dirt off my dress with my hands.

 

"We won't take long, i promise." He said. I got startled when begun to dragged me outside the hall without warning.

 

"3...2...1! Ready or not here I come!!" I shouted for him to hear me. Its a huge place to look around. He said he won't go too far so it will be easy for me to find him. I started my search on every room i passed but he's not there. I wonder where he is.

 

I saw an elevator at the end of the hall that has a sign that says "Under Construction". He can't be in there, can he? I walked closer and heard someone laughing. I peeked on the gap of the elevator door, and there he is, holding his mouth with both of his hands to control his laughter.

 

"Boom! There you are!!" I shouted as i point a finger at him.

 

His eyes widen in surprise, maybe not expecting that I will find him there. "Waaa, no fair!" He said as he scratched his head.

 

"Yes, fair! Now your it!" I told him and waited for him to get out.

 

"Fine!" He said as he tried to squeeze himself out of the elevator. But as he did, his shirt got stuck somewhere at the back part of the elevator. "Hey, Im stuck. I can't see it. Can you help me?"

 

"What? I don't want to. Its dark in there." I said as I stepped back a little.

 

"Your being a coward again. If you don't want to help me..." He said but I immediately cut him off.

 

"Fine, i'l go in. And don't call me a coward, you get that?" I told him as i walked inside careful not to touch anything. I helped him free his shirt from the nail stuck on the wall. "There! Now lets go." I said but when we are about to stepped out, the elevator began to move. I panicked as i gasped in horror. I looked at him and worry is visible on his face. He made a step closer to the door but as he did, the elevator fell one floor from where we were. We both screamed as the elevator halt making it bend a little to the side. I'm crying endlessly now, scared that no one will know where we are. Afraid that I won't be able to see appa again.

 

"Shhh... Don't cry, I'm here." He cooed as he hugged me. I felt a bit safe with what he said. For a kid like him, I know he's scared too but he's trying to be strong.

 

I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter