Rain

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

 

I went out of our building and headed out somewhere away from those annoying bastards. What were they thinking accusing me of stalking that weird girl? The reason why I asked somebody to check her background is that I want to make sure she's not spying on us. What if some mobster or one of our rivals out there sent her to get some information from us or worst a secret agent sent by the government. We can never be too sure. I encountered her three times already and that's more than enough to be a coincidence. She must be up to something. And who is she to that Lee guy? They are too close for everyone's liking. Not that I care but still.

 

My train of thoughts got interrupted when the rain started to pour really hard. Damn. I hate the rain. It reminds me of my past. Past that I want to remember and at the same time forget.

 

I was driving with no destination in mind when something, or rather someone, caught my attention. A woman was walking limply in the sidewalk drenched in the rain and trying to hail a cab. What is wrong with her? Is she hurt?

 

I drove towards her direction and decided to help her, thinking of getting her to the nearest hospital. When I got nearer, I somehow recognized who the woman is. Its her, again. Should I help her? She really looks exhausted though.

 

I stopped the car in front of her and rolled the passenger seat's window down. "Hey stupid! Get in!!" I said not looking at her. She just looks at me and pretended she didn't see me. She's really stupid. "You want a lift or not?" I asked finally looking at her.

 

"Do I know you? I don't talk to strangers specially the arrogant ones!" She spat and looked everywhere but me. Now I'm arrogant? Aisht! This is what I hate about helping sometimes. You try to be nice, considering I'm not one by nature, and yet they judge you and call you names that will definitely tick you off. Now, where the hell is justice in that?? Tsk!

 

"Suit yourself! I'm just trying to help. " I shouted at her.

 

"Well, I don't need your help!" She stubbornly said.

 

Who does she think she is? My patience finally ran out and decided to sped off, leaving her in misery. Goodluck in finding a cab.

 

I wasn't that far when I checked my rear view mirror and saw her suddenly fell on the ground. ! I immediately pulled over. I checked my side mirror and saw her unmoving. I hurriedly stepped out of my car, not minding the heavy rain as I ran to her side. I saw her body shivering, face paled because of the cold wind and the continues pouring of the rain. I kneeled down and lift her head. "Hey!Wake up! "I tapped her face repeatedly, trying to wake her but she already lost her consciousness. Damn it. I don't have a choice but to bring her to the hospital.

 

I carried her bridal style together with her stuff and ran as fast as I could back to my car. I laid her down at the passenger's seat and put on her seatbelt. She's still unconscious and breathing heavily this time. I immediately ran to my seat and drove off.

 

I can hardly see the road for the weath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter