Dragon's Lair

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

The whole week flies by so quick, i didn't even notice its Friday again. Our office has become a runway where employees come in and out trying to finish what were assigned to them. You see, it has always been like this here every time the deadline is near. The monthly issue is due on Monday, which means it has to be ready for board approval by then. Ms. Han was right about the new employees, they were really a big help. I was a bit worried at first that we will not meet the scheduled release but because of their help, it all ran smoothly. As for Donghae, I have to admit he's really good for this job. He got lots of great ideas to share considering he is new at this. There's just one thing that bothers me though, he acts too close for my comfort. I mean, I can't finish what I'm doing because he keeps on knocking on my door for every, i don't know, ten minutes? The other staffs just can't help but give us a meaningful look every time they see us talking in the hall. What's up with that? Those gossip mongers. Why can't they just mind their own business? My train of thoughts was cut short when I heard a knock on my door. I think I know who it is.

 

"Come in!" I said. My door swung open and saw someone peep on the gap. Its him, again. I continued typing on my computer, not bothering to look.

 

"Hey Dara? Are you busy?" He asked.

 

I just want to roll my eyes on him, is he blind or something? "Why?" I asked him back as he let himself in.

 

"Well I just want to remind you about tomorrow, you didn't forget right?" He said. Tomorrow? Its weekend tomorrow. Then realization hit me. Oh right, the celebration. I Almost forgot.

 

"Nope, how can I forget?" I smiled at him. Argghh. My brain is not working properly anymore. "What time will it be?"

 

"It will be around 7pm onwards. At The Dragons Lair bar. Do you want me to pick you guys up?" He offered.

 

"Its ok, I think Bom is bringing her car tomorrow." I told him.

 

"Oh, ok then. See you there." He said as he prepared himself to leave then suddenly stopped "Oh, do you need anything else before I leave boss?" He said grinning.

 

"Yes, I need you to stop calling me boss! Now go home. Stop disturbing me!" I said while giggling.

 

He laugh at little and made his way out. He's a nice guy really, but can sometimes be annoying.

 

----------

 

What shall I wear later? Donghae said its a bar so maybe I can wear something modern, or hip. Its already 6pm and Bom will be here anytime soon to pick me up and I still can't find something decent to wear. Its not that I care if someone judge me by how I look, Its Bom that Im worried about. Last time we went to a bar, she forced me to wear something God knows how much i want to burn it. Its so short and tight that if someone dares to wear it will surely faint. Not to mention revealing to the point that i don't know where to place my hands to cover myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter