Old Friend

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

"Do you think uncle knows what we're up to? I mean we haven't heard from him for a long time. If he knew, then he probably would have called us, right?" I heard Seungri asked behind the navigator system. It’s almost a month now and we still can't locate the whereabouts of Appa. I'm beginning to lose hope and thought about what could they've possibly been doing to him. Are they hurting him like what Jae and his men did to me? Lots of scenarios keep popping inside my head until I felt someone circled his arms around my waist.

 

"Hey, you ok?" Jiyong asked, worry visible on his face.

 

I heaved a deep sigh before answering him. "I don't know. What if they're hurting him?"

 

"Don't worry. They won't." He answered completely sure.

 

"How did you know?" I asked him softly only he can hear.

 

"Because they need him with..." he immediately cut himself off which didn't go unnoticed. He was probably hiding something. He heaved a deep sigh before turning his gaze to me and cupped my face. "Just don't worry Dara, everything will be alright. I promise." He assured me as he looked into my eyes lovingly. I nodded my head as a response and rested my head above his shoulder.

 

Everyone was busy doing something to find Appa and here I am just sitting around doing nothing. I feel useless. I tried asking Jiyong what can I do to help. I know there's something or anything that I can do but he wants to handle it alone with his men. He told me that everything is under control. But every time I got the chance to take a quick glance at him, you can see the exhaustion building up inside him. He looks restless but he never let me see it. I know because I can feel it and the fact that all of these are his father's doing, it adds up to his worries.

 

"Do you want to sleep now babe, it’s getting late." I heard Jiyong asked beside me as he rubbed my back.

 

"How about you guys. You're all working hard. You deserve some rest." I said and looked around the persons inside the room. They all stared at me and smiled at the same time.

 

"We're fine. We'll just finish something before hitting the bed. Don't worry about us." He said as he kissed my head. He grabbed my hand and gestured me towards the door.

 

"Ok, just don't stay up too late. It's not good for your health. You guys might get sick."

 

"Yes, Ma'am," Jiyong said as he raised his right hand to salute. I lightly slapped his arm as I chuckled with his antics. Everyone in the room laughed and looked really amused. Maybe because this is their first time seeing Jiyong laugh and pull a joke like that. I can't help but feel warm about it. I bowed at all of them and said my goodnight before heading out of the room with Jiyong.

 

He walked me to my room and hugged me upon reaching the door. "Goodnight babe."

 

"Goodnight. Don't stay up late ok?" I repeated as if he didn't hear me the first time. He nodded his head as he cupped my face. My cheeks started to burn as I knew what he was about to do. I'm still not used to this boyfriend-girlfriend thing and I still feel giddy every time he does sweet and thoughtful things for me. He lowered his head and reached for my lips to kiss me.

 

"You're blushing Jagiya." He chuckled as he scanned my face teasingly.

 

"Don't stare at meeee." I whined as I scrunched my face and pouted my lips in annoyance. He's really a tease! I was shocked when he stole another peck on my lips after I said that.

 

"Hey, don't you dare pout like that when someone is around. I don't want them seeing how adorable you look. Ok?!" He said as he looked at me sternly. Is he serious?

 

"For real?" I asked as my brows raised in confusion. I still don’t know when he’s being serious or not. But then again, he’s Kwon Jiyong.

 

"Do I look like I’m kidding?"

 

"But..."

 

"No buts. I don't want another guy crushing on my girlfriend again. My hit list is getting longer by the minute." He said as he cut his gaze away from me and stared at nothing in particular. I punched his arm lightly and looked at him with furrowed brows. I can't really tell if he's serious or not. This bipolar idiot!

 

"Hitlist? Are you crazy? You better be kidding or I'll strangle you to death." I threatened even if he looks unfazed.

 

"Aisht!!! Just don't look cute in front of other people. I'm the only one entitled to it." He said and this time, it’s his turn to pout as he scratches the back of his neck. So cute.

 

"Aigooo, this kid. So possessive." I told him as I ruffled his hair like a little boy. "Ok, but only if you don't act the same with other people. It might trigger my killer instinct too." I said and kissed his cheek. I saw him smile and hugged me again, a little tighter this time.

 

"Your wish is my command, my princess." I heard him say near my ear and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter