Nothing to Something

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG's POV

 

After the meeting, i bade goodbye to them as i headed out of our base. Im on my way home now as I drove passed the street where i saw her last week. Its not that I'm expecting to see her here again, i just don't know why i get the feeling that i will. As if my thoughts were heard, I again, saw her walking leisurely on the side walk bobbing her head like an idiot. I checked the time and its already half quarter past eight. Why does she always go home this late? Didn't she know that its dangerous to lurk around the city at this hour for a girl like her. How stupid can she be?

 

Thinking of dangerous things that can possibly happen, might as well give her a ride home. My body moved on its own accord and instantly drove to her side of the road. I stopped the car and pushed the button near me to make the windows slide down.

 

"Need a ride?" I calmly asked not bothering to look at her. 

 

"Wow, am I dreaming or something?" In my peripheral vision, I saw her dramatically placed her palms on her cheeks mocking me. 

 

"What?!?" I almost shout at what she said, what's wrong with her?

 

"I said am I dreaming? Because this is the first time you didn't shout or snarl at me." She smirked. Do i always shout at her? As far as I can remember, she's the one doing all that. I brought my eyes back in front because I am starting to get pissed. This woman knows no boundaries does she? 

 

"Do you want a ride or not?!?" I asked her again. This time raising my voice a bit.

 

"Are you autistic or something? Why can't you look at me in the eye when you talk to me. I'm right here you know?" Now i'm autistic. Does this girl know who is she calling autistic? Can somebody tell me why I bothered offering her a lift?

 

I shifted my eyes to look at her and gave him the most deadliest glare I could muster. "Why do you always piss me off? I just offered you a ride and this is what I get? Just get in the car will you?!?" I shouted at her. My patience is running out so quickly.

 

"Fine! But if you tried something stupid, I'm going to kill you. I know martial arts, just so you know." She warned me. I almost burst out laughing when she said that. Who is she kidding? With that thin frame of hers, I won't believe it if she could break a single stick.

 

Finally, she stepped inside the car and made herself comfortable. She looked around the car and sniffed like a dog. Now I'm having a hard time holding my laughter. If someone sees her, there's a big chance that they'll think she's going nuts.

 

"Buckle up!" I interrupted her sniffing spree as she started searching for the seatbelt. Since its taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter