The Meeting (Part 1)

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

Its weekend again, time when we could hang with Chaerin and Minzy. Its really hard to get a hold of those two because of their busy schedules and all. Since its Chaerin's birthday today, she decided to celebrate it outside the city. She said she's getting sick of it and she wants to breath fresh air even for just two days.

 

Every year, she always comes up with different ideas on how to celebrate her birthday. This time, she informed us that she rented a private rest house near the beach, a two to three hour drive from civilization. Im kind of excited actually because its been a long time since we did this. The last time was before we started our own careers and from then on, its really difficult to find time for all of us to meet.

 

Its already six in the morning and I'm all set, waiting for Minzy to pick me up. I'm suppose to ride with Bom but she said she's riding with someone. When we asked who, she said she will just introduce him to us once we arrive there. I wonder who he is.

 

A horn of a car interrupted my thoughts and as expected, the ever so punctual maknae already arrived. I put all my bags inside the trunk and stepped inside her cute car. "Hey Minzy! Good Morning!" I excitedly greeted her as I put on my seatbelt.

 

"Good morning unnie! You look excited. " she smiled at me as she started the engine and drove off.

 

"Of course I am, its been so long since we all did this. I missed doing this with you guys." I pouted as she smiled at me while nodding her head in agreement.

 

"I'm sorry unnie. Its just that our schedules are a little too tight." She explained. Her face suddenly frowned as if she felt guilty.

 

I tapped her shoulder to console her. I mean, we really can't blame them. All of us have goals in life that we need to fulfill, in my case not just for myself but for my family. "Its ok Minzy, we totally understand. Don't worry about it." I ruffled her hair and change the topic. "So where are we heading first?"

 

"Chae unnie said we should meet her at her house. A van will be taking us to the venue. Oh, and she said she'll be bringing a friend with her." She answered without a pause, not taking her eyes off the road.

 

I pouted at the thought. "Really? I thought its going to be just the four of us?" I asked. Not to be rude but i missed the girls, how can we bond if there are others joining in?

 

"Yeah, i thought so too but she said that he's so persistent to come with us." She muttered.

 

I paused for a while and let my brain absorb that little information she just mentioned. "Wait, he? So its a guy friend?" I asked to confirm. Well, this is new. Chaerin never told us that she has a boyfriend. I mean a friend that is a boy or whatever.

 

"Yup, a boy. Why? What's wrong with that?" She grinned.

 

I leaned on the car seat and casually placed my arms above my chest. "Nothing. Its just so unlike her to bring a guy friend with us." I chuckled at the thought.

 

We arrived at Chaerin's house as we parked in front of their yard. We already saw the van that I think we'll be using for the trip. We took out our bags from the trunk and transferred it to the van where a driver was already waiting for us. We got startled when a voice suddenly spoke behind us and as we turned our backs, we saw Chaerin dragging her luggage towards the van.

 

"Hi there sissies! "Chaerin shouted grinning from ear to ear. She's wearing a maxi dress that hugs her body showing her curves and big sunglasses which covers almost half of her face. She looks stunning and obviously ready for the beach set up.

 

"Hey Chae! Happy Birthday!!" I greeted and immediately hugged her. Minzy did the same.

 

"Thanks unnie and Minzy-ah. Are you guys ready?" She asked, excitement visible on her face.

 

I was about to answer her but my eyes caught something that anyone will find difficult to ignore. I casted my gaze down to her luggage and damn its too big. I think two persons can fit in there. "Hmm.. Uhm Chaerin, we're just gonna be staying there for two days right? Why are you carrying so many stuff?" I asked as I crouched down to examine her huge luggage.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter