Small World

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

As we stepped inside the bar, a booming sound welcomed us together with the smell of alcohol. Its kind of dark and the only thing that serves as our guide is the flashing light coming from the dance floor. People keeps on bumping us while we find ourselves a spot. Since the bar is full, Bom dragged us to the bar counter where I think is the safest place to stay.

 

"Wow, this bar is packed. Looking at this people, i don't think we could have our own table to sit in." Bom said while looking at the crowd.

 

"Lets just stay here for a while. I'l try to call Donghae, maybe he can't hear his phone because of this loud music." i suggested as Bom answered me with a nod.

 

I tried calling him again, luckily he answered. " Hey Donghae! Where are you? We're here already, its too crowded, we can't look around." I was already yelling at the phone for him to hear me as the music began to reach its heights.

 

"Where are you guys? I'l just fetch you" he said.

 

"At the bar counter, at the very left corner" i answered back while craning my neck and try to locate him.

 

"Got it, wait for me!" then he hang up. I told Bom what we talked about and she just nodded at me while drinking her, i think, third glass already.

 

"Bom!! Are you that thirsty? Slow down will you? We just got here!" I told her while snatching the glass of vodka she's about to drink.

 

"Hey! Give me that!" She said while trying to snatch it back from me. "You know I got high tolerance when it comes to alcohol right? And besides its been a long time since we did this. Dont be a mother hen like Seunghyun" she said with evidence of hate in her face as she mentioned the name.

 

"Wait, are you guys fighting? Is that what its all about?" I asked while my brows are meeting at the center.

 

Her face began to change from hateful to being defensive. "No! We're fine! Definitely fine! Super fine! Absolutely fi..." She said.

 

"Yeah, you're obviously fine." I cut her off before she could think of another word to attach with the word "fine". I shook my head as I tried to keep the bottle out of her reach. "What is it this time?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, what is it this time?"

 

I got startled when a voice from behind me repeat what i just said. I glanced at my back and saw Donghae leaning lazily at the counter smiling like an idiot.

 

"Hi Donghae, Congratulations!!!" Bom cheerfully greeted as she hugged him obviously avoiding my question.

 

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter