No One Else Comes Close

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DARA'S POV

 

They look at us as if they just witnessed a miracle before their very eyes. All of them were smiling like a bunch of retards that just got out from a mental institute. I felt heat crawling up my cheeks as I placed my palm over my forehead.

 

"How long have you been standing there?!?" I heard Jiyong gritted his teeth.

 

"Long enough that we heard the whole confession thingy." Seungri instantly answered, clueless of Jiyong's growing temper. The others, on the other hand, knew better that they immediately straightened themselves up and started heading towards the nearest exit they could find.

 

"You guys better run before I reach your necks and strangle you to death." He threatened in a low menacing voice giving all of them deadly glares at the same time. Even I got scared and thought of running with them as well. Gosh, he can really be so intimidating.

 

All of them began scampering away to different directions like a group of ants splashed with water. Seungri even bumped his head on the glass door near the balcony. Wait, why is he going to the balcony? I pinched the bridge of my nose while looking at the sight before me. Aisht! These guys really.

 

"That was so embarrassing," I said while shaking my head. I suddenly felt his fingers capture my chin as he held it up to face him.

 

"It's ok. At least it'll spare us from giving them a long explanation about us." He said as he gave me a reassuring smile. Gone was the dragon who was breathing fire moments ago. I smiled back and stifle a laugh. "Why? What's funny?" He asked.

 

"Nothing, are you bipolar or something? Your mood swings are getting worse every minute." I said and a chuckle escaped my lips.

 

"Ha ha...very funny. I'm just happy. Aren't you?" He asked and I nodded in response. He grinned at me and outstretched his arms to give me another embrace.

 

"Come here..."

 

I hugged him and whispered something ..."Ok, you're not bipolar, just autistic."

 

"Yah!!"

 

----------------
 

BOM'S POV

 

We saw the whole thing. God, I'm feeling so giddy for them. At first, I thought they will kill each other the moment we left them inside that room. That made me worry, that's why I decided to go back but what I saw was a complete opposite of what I thought they would be doing. They were kissing! Kyahhhhh!!! Oh my gosh, I can't stop myself from spazzing. I mean, I am happy for my best friend now that she finally found his Mr. Right. But does she know Jiyong's real identity? My trail of thoughts was put to a halt when I felt someone sat beside me. He showed a penny in front of my face while smiling awkwardly.

 

"Penny for your thoughts?" Oh, it was Seunghyun. It used to be one of his jokes whenever he caught me in the middle of a deep thought. Unfortunately, I can't find myself to laugh at it now.

 

"Leave me alone," I muttered as I tried to look the other way.

 

"Are you still mad?"

 

"No, I’m actually happy and ecstatic," I answered sarcastically as I fished my phone inside my bag to make myself look busy. I heard him sighed deeply and saw him looked into the distance.

 

"I'm sorry Bom, it wasn't my intention at the start. It got out of hand that..."

 

"That you lied to me." I finished his sentence as he looks at me with pure sadness in his eyes. If we are currently in good terms, I would have hugged him right now. There was a moment of silence and I can't bear it anymore. Maybe I’m not yet ready to talk to him as my eyes started to well up. I stood up and prepared myself to leave when I suddenly felt a hand on my wrist, gripping it tightly.

 

"I was scared." He said and stood up as well. "I don't know if you will accept me once you knew who I really am." He stopped for a while as I turned to face him before he continued. "And even if you did, I can't risk your safety. Everyone who's involved with us is and will always be in danger. I won't forgive myself if anything bad happens to you." He stared straight into my eyes not blinking.

 

"Do you think I care about those things? For your information, you’re not the one to decide whether I want to be in danger or not." I countered. My tears on the brim of my eyes.

 

"You don't understand Bom..."

 

"Understand? How will I understand if you won't let me?" I said as my tears finally escaped my eyes.

 

"Bom..."

 

"How can you expect me to understand you if you can't bring yourself to do the same for me? You're the one that I want and nobody else, why can't you get that?" I look into his eyes not noticing that I was holding my breath for too long. It aches knowing that the man I’ve been wanting to spend my life with is the same person who keeps shattering those dreams before it happens. I don't know if I should envy Dara now that there's someone willing to risk everything just to be with her. She found her Mr. Right even if things around them isn't happening according to their plan. Well, I found mine, but I guess he's not ready to jump off a cliff with me.

 

He was speechless, unable to answer my underlying questions as he maintained a flustered look on his face. "It's ok, you don't have to answer me, I get it now," I said as I gently pulled my hand away from him. I bowed at him and turned around ready to leave. I cried as I walked towards the door. At least he won't see me with my back facing him. This is too much for me to handle for now. It’s too painful that I’m beginning to breathe rather raggedly. I heard him call my name several times, but I didn't look back. Instead, I walked even faster, whispering to myself not to turn around. As I reached the knob of the door, I was stunned when I saw a hand resting on top of it, preventing it to open.

 

"Please...stay." He said in his deepest voice I’ve ever heard. "Don't leave me."

 

I stay put for a while. Not making any movement. I saw his hand trembling on the door as I heard a sniffing sound from behind me. More tears left my eyes as I heard his soft sobs but I still didn't bother to look back. I stiffened when I felt him place his head on top of my shoulder shaking.

 

"I just wanted you to be safe, that's all I thought about back then. That's why I left even if it ing hurts!" He sobbed harder as I felt his arms circled around me, back hugging me. "But I came back because I can't last a day away from you."

 

I felt my knees weaken as he tightens his hug, even more, trapping me from his embrace. "Please forgive me. Don't leave...please." He repeatedly begged and when he thought I still wouldn't budge, he twisted me around to face him and kneeled in front of me. I teared up even more when I saw him at his broken state. I've never seen him like this before.

 

"Hey, get up. Don't do that..." I pulled him up but he stayed down, bowing and looking back at me. "Stand up Seunghyun," I told him again but he stayed put.

 

"Forgive me please." He said, his tears still streaming down his eyes. My heart constricts while looking at him in that position. What he did to me was so painful, but nothing pains me more than to see him broke down because of me. God, I must be really in love with him for me to feel this way.

 

I heaved a deep sigh and look at him straight in the eyes. "Who said I wouldn't?" I said and he looked shocked at first and swallowed the lump in his throat. "I am hurt but I can't stay mad at you, you pabo!"

 

"Y-you f-for-g-give me?" He stuttered as I felt his grip on my wrist tightened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter