Who is he???

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Dara! Aren't you going home yet?" I heard someone yelling at my back. Even if I don't look, I know from who that voice belongs to.

 

"Wish I could Bom but I have to finish this." I yelled back to my best friend who seems to be impatient while waiting for me. 

 

We usually go home together after work. Aside from being neighbors, she offers me a ride home since she has a car and I don't. She said that I could just save the money from riding a bus and maybe buy a car for myself. Very sweet huh?

 

"But Dara, you know what today is right? It's friday! My Romeo must be waiting for me right now at my door step for who know how long, like forever???" She said, raising her voice a little.

 

"Then go home already, don't wait for me. If I don't finish this now, the tigress my claw my eyes out. And I know you don't want to witness that." I answered her, still not bothering to look at her.

 

"Are you sure? It's already 7pm. How are you suppose to go home?" she asked, sounding worried.

 

I took my eyes out of my computer and finally looked at her. "There's a lot of bus out there Bom. Don't worry ok? I'm a big girl now." I said smiling at her to assure her that I'll be fine.

 

"Well, ok then. Send me a message once you're home. And don't stay too late, don't mind the witch, she's old." smiling back at me. She's so sweet like that.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Now go! Don't keep your Romeo waiting. Send my regards to Seunghyun." I said.

 

"Ok. Take care Dara. Bye!" She waved her hands at me before leaving as I Said my goodbyes too.

 

Finally, alone at last. I still have to finish these piles of paper works my evil boss gave me. I know getting a promotion will require more responsibilities, but I didn't expect it to be this handful. It;s been going like this for months now and I barely have enough time for myself. Since I got promoted as Chief Editor of this magazine company, I always go home a little later than everybody else in our office. Always the last person to leave.

 

Few hours later, I heard something growling. I know I'm the only one here but I know I heard something. I looked at the clock and it says 9:30pm. Gosh! I haven't had my dinner yet. And yes, the growling I heard a while ago was indeed my stomach screaming for something to munch on. Arggg. Good thing I'm done with my work. I better leave now or else I will have to eat anything I laid my eyes on.

 

I went out of our building and since I'm already worn out, I decided to take a cab. I waited at the taxi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter