The Meeting (Part 2)

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

"Hi babe, are you starting without me?" The man standing proudly in front said as he leaned on the door frame wearing his toothy smile.

 

Chaerin placed both her arms above her chest before glaring at him. "I told you never to call me babe, didn't I?" Chaerin irritably hissed.

 

"I know you didn't mean that. Coz it will totally break my heart." He dramatically touched his chest feigning hurt as he grips his shirt.

 

"That's my intention moron!" Chae growled as she was about to smack his head when someone spoke at his back.

 

"Seungri! Don't you know how to be a gentleman?" Someone from the back reprimanded him. All of us shifted our eyes to the direction where the voice came from and lo and behold, its the grumpy jerk again. Is it me or the world is just too small for both of us? How many times do I have to see him in an unexpected way? And just as he came to view, he had the same reaction as I was.

 

I was about to say something when someone beat me to it. "Ji?, what are you guys doing here?" A deep baritone voice said.

 

All of us darted our eyes at the back, seeing Seunghyun standing right next to Bom looking confused.

 

"What a minute, you guys know each other?" Bom asked Seunghyun. She looks at them interchangeably as she points her finger from him to the newly arrived guests.

 

"Ahh, yes babe. They are my buddies. The ones i was telling you about?" Scratching his head looking nervous.

 

Bom nodded in understanding before smiling at them. "Oh, well, come in you guys. Come join us for lunch." Bom invited them in as we girls looked at each other with questioning eyes. 

 

As they let themselves in, i didn't miss the glare of the jerk towards me. Is he mad? What did i do this time?

 

The lunch was unexpectedly quiet if not with the guy named Seungri doing all the talking. I mean, his mouth is like a machine gun with unlimited ammo. I don't know if he's impressing Chaerin or what but judging by her face, its definitely not working.

 

I quit observing the two and continued eating. Good thing its my favorite dish, it really lifts my mood. I gradually took a generous bite of the meat and enjoyed chewing it when i caught a glimpse of the jerk staring at me. I don't know what happened but the meat i was chewing suddenly choked me causing me to cough really hard. The Mohawk guy sitting beside me instantly pat my back a little hard and handed me a glass of water. He's the same guy I saw with the jerk at the cafe. I looked at him and concern is visible on his face. "Are you ok?" He asked, still tapping my back.

 

"Yeah. Thank you, ahh...." I said and paused because I don't know what to call him.

 

"Taeyang, the name is Taeyang" he said as he smiled reaching his chinky eyes. He's cute for someone who wears that kind of hairstyle.

 

"Oh, Thank you Taeyang-sshi, I'm Dara." I responded.

 

"I know." He replied smiling as he continued eating. Wait, he knows?

 

My eyes landed on the jerk again and he's still glaring at us with a combination of raised eyebrow. I just rolled my eyes at him and continued eating. Maybe he's somehow related with the Grinch. Always mad at everything.

 

Finally the lunch is over and I volunteered on cleaning up the dishes. Taeyang, surprisingly, volunteered on helping me which earned a deadly glare from the jerk. What is his problem? So he doesn't want his friend to help me? Is that it? "Uhmm, Taeyang-sshi, it's ok. I can manage." I said as i gathered the plates.

 

"Don't worry about it. I wash dishes like a hobby." He smiled as I laughed at his joke. "And just call me Taeyang. No need for formalities" he added.

 

We started washing the plates while the others went to their respective rooms,  Chaerin being their guide. "Hey, you can come with them and take some rest. I can finish this." I told Taeyang when I'm finally down with the last two plates.

 

"Are you sure?" He asked as i nodded in response. He dried his hands with the towel and was about to leave when he stopped to say something. "Oh, and Dara? Don't worry about him, there's just a lot of things that are new to him and he's finding it hard to adopt." He said as he winked at me and left.

 

What the heck is he talking about? There's still things that are new to him at his age? Well, he looks experienced though but what does it have to do with him being mad all the time? Maybe he needs to enroll in anger management course. I chuckled at the thought.

 

"What's so funny?" I got startled when someone spoke behind me I almost dropped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter