Rescue Mission

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

 

"Are we all set?" I asked everyone inside the room where we all gathered to plan the rescue.

 

"Yes, boss!" All of our men answered except for my members who just nodded in response.

 

"Let's make this quick and I want all of you back here safe. Do you understand?" I asked again, louder this time.

 

"Yes, boss!" Like seconds ago, they all answered in unison.

 

Others began to gather their stuff while those in charge of the navigation went to their respective positions.

 

"Hyungs! Be careful." Seungri hugged all of us tight. He's always like that every time we went to missions. He never fails to remind us to be cautious and careful.

 

"You too Maknae," I told Seungri as I held on to his shoulder.

 

The five of us hurriedly got inside our cars, Top Hyung with me and the rest following us behind. The location where they brought her will take us an hour to reach. Some of our men went ahead of us to check if what that bastard told us was true. Fortunately, he cared about his dear life for according to them, they spotted Donghae inside the building along with his men. I can't imagine what I will do to him once I saw him. I’ll rip him apart limb from limb.

 

"Jiyong." Top hyung snatched me from my reverie as he eyed me sideways. "Stop it." He said which made me confused, my brows meeting in the center.

 

"Stop what?" I asked looking at him.

 

"That." He pointed at my face as he drifted his gaze back to the road. He must have noticed my facial expressions. "Stop thinking what you're thinking. It won't help if you let your emotions take over you. Focus Jiyong. Don't let it get to you." Top Hyung reminded me.

 

Don’t let it get to me? How can I do that when we all know what kind of situation we are in and whose life is currently on the line. "I can't promise that." I stubbornly answered and glued my eyes outside the window.

 

"Think about Dara. If anything goes wrong, her life is on the line." He finally said as if he’s reading my mind as always. Among all of them, he’s the only one who can do that even if I don’t say anything. I nodded and shifted my gaze over to him.

 

"Thanks, Hyung." I sighed. Just the thought of Dara getting hurt made me cringed as I felt a pang inside my chest. I can't let it happen. I must save her.

 

--------------------------

3RD PERSON'S POV

 

Everyone arrived at the location and they immediately dispersed. Jiyong and Top moved at the back entrance as for the three took care of the front. They secured the area and waited for the signal coming from the navigators left back in the base. They already saw some of the thugs guarding each post of the building as they roamed around.

 

"We're just waiting for your signal." Jiyong heard Taeyang's voice on his earpiece as he was trying to communicate. "Can you see them?"

 

"We do boss. We'll be your eyes to guide you." The man stationed at the headquarters answered. "All are set."

 

"Good. Everyone! Let's do this!" Taeyang spoke for everyone to hear.

 

They readied themselves and started sprinting towards the men guarding each post. Equipped with their silencer guns and daggers, they attacked them one by one and avoided creating any sound that might alarm other men inside the building. They successfully wiped the thugs lurking outside and proceeded to enter the area with caution.

 

"Cameras hacked! You have twenty minutes to invade the area before they notice." Their navigator announced and this made them move faster. Jiyong and Top marched inside together with their men to clear the back side of the building. Jiyong swiftly made his way towards the men whose still clueless of what's happening to their surroundings. Jiyong stabbed two men near the fire exit while Top busied himself beating other thugs who saw them arrived. They continued doing it simultaneously until they cleared the ground floor and proceeded to the second floor.

 

At the same time, the three Bigbang members did the same at the front and main hall. They saw about twenty men guarding the area. Being professional in pistols and different kinds of guns, Taeyang and Daesung started shooting those armed men coming their way. As for Seungri, daggers are his expertise. He swung his arms towards those men who attacked him with ease and coordination. With their men supporting from behind, they finally cleared the whole area but they didn't notice the man lying on the floor at the far corner, still alive. The man raised his gun and pointed at Seungri whose back was facing him. Fortunately, Daesung saw him and he abruptly pushed Seungri to the ground and successfully dodged the bullet. But the sound of the rifle reverberated around the building that triggered the enemy.

 

"Sh!t!!" Jiyong hissed when he heard the continued gunshot coming from the first floor.

 

"Jiyong!" Top shouted when he saw more men making their way towards them. They both pulled their guns and shoot every man that blocked their way. They hid behind the pillars when the thugs showered them with bullets. Some of their men were shot as well which made Jiyong mad as hell. He pulled a grenade on his waist and threw it towards the men approaching them. A loud bang was heard that shook the whole building. He peeked behind the pillars and smirked when he saw them lying on the ground, lifeless.

 

"Boss, more men are coming. The rooftop is packed with goons." Their base informed them as he looked over to Top who was hiding behind the pillars as well. "The building has a basement and more guards are currently in there. They seem to be guarding someone."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter